Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu (38927 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by ukahrawah: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Useless endorsement.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by adissss: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2023
DSC7:

That's very good of him(Tinubu)...

But how did he become a billionaire overnight after ruling Lagos state? undecided
Remember that during nadeco struggle he has not become governor of Lagos state and he is the major sponsor of Nadeco then.
Where did he get money then?
He also stated when working in accounting firms and Mobil instead of spending lavishly he invested his money and then which made him millionaire then b4 becoming Lagos governor.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by phorget(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

You claim he is always in UK.

Yes, he runs to the UK for his acclaimed medicals. He built Lagos but unfortunately he forgot to build hospitals.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kenneth10110(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

You are incoherent.

You are coherent oya go and mind your business and do something reasonable with your life. Period
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by orisa37: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2023
SELFISH REASONS.

1 Like

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Henryfortune(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2023
DSC7:
That won't stop Sane Nigerians from voting against him...

Okocha has only one vote so his endorsement holds no water....

Las las sef he fit still vote for Peter Obi.. tongue

So as You said he's got just one vote and so are you and every other Nigerian out there.... Stop the hate and allow others their rights 9f choices we have many sane person twice than you think and many are objective with their thoughts let the best man win...
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by johnjose68: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Emola12:
Buh okocha no go vote now!!! Why urchins come dey cry blood here

Hope you are rehearsing how you will cry and go back to i.pobian struggle after February 25.

Even Obid.iot himself will vote for Jagaban.

Emi lo kan ♾️. Get it into your flat i.pobian cretin skull.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by johnjose68: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2023
DSC7:
That won't stop Sane Nigerians from voting against him...

Okocha has only one vote so his endorsement holds no water....

Las las sef he fit still vote for Peter Obi.. tongue

How many votes you yourself get, cretin

And, let me ask for a friend, are you a Nigerian
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Nail24: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2023
JoeNL22:
And obi is the reason Nigeria will be great again

If you believed Obi is the reason NIGERIA will be great, then, Nigeria will never be great again.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by jahsharon: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be okocha with Kanu and other football retirees visit tinubu last time to collect their endorsement package?Man must wark.

Kanu and Okocha that you reference as "man must wark", each of these Niggas can buy your whole village and even all your village people to resell at Libya Slave Market
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Golan007: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2023
phorget:

Yes, he runs to the UK for his acclaimed medicals. He built Lagos but unfortunately he forgot to build hospitals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXOzyrleYM

Here is Obi telling us about his medicals in UK.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by luluman: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be okocha with Kanu and other football retirees visit tinubu last time to collect their endorsement package?Man must wark.
Did you also visit your candidate to collect endorsement package?
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by luluman: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
"If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Late Dr. Chuba Williams Okadigbo.
This statement goes to yeebos
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Aufbauh:
The friendship Tinubu has make all over the country from north to south isn't fluke.

It is his heart of selflessness and kindness to all regardless of your origin and religion that has endeared him to many.

An Igbo friend/neighbour of mine who we do early morning workout together told me a brief story of his friend who's once Tinubu's DSS aide.

He said the friend told him that Tinubu will be more interested in your issue than yourself if you're having challenges.

He said sometimes it is Tinubu who will remind him whether he has call his mum, and right there he'll make him to call his mum, ask about her health and so on. If the mum is challenged, Tinubu will give him money to send home and follow up on it.

He concludes that if such man gives you any assignment to deliver you'll do all that you could to make him proud.

Tinubu has built loyalty in people by his friendliness and the act of giving.
Always your friend or acquaintance
You what do you have to say about Tinubu that made you carry him on your head like village sacrifice
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by jahsharon: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same at the sight of bullion van, then go behind and vote for Peter Obi on election day .

Kanu and Okocha can buy your whole village oooo. Not everyone is wretched like your family nah
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Endorsement fee paid in full.

To them it's all about making money not about the general good of the people.

Don't follow these useless celebs that have added nothing to your life, it's all about their interest and nothing more.

They know babablue is incompetent and unfit

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by odduduwa: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2023
jahsharon:

Kanu and Okocha can buy your whole village oooo
seunmsg:
It takes a special kind of bigotry to hate Tinubu. Like, why should anybody hate someone that is so brilliant, competent, nationalistic, and compassionate?

Tinubu abandoned a very promising and rewarding career at Mobil unlimited for public service. He fought the military until democracy was restored in Nigeria when others who are now contesting against him were simply doing business and befriending the military. He fought all the undemocratic policies of the Obasanjo administration to the point that Obasanjo seized the statutory allocation of Lagos state.

Tinubu personally ensured that democracy survived in Nigeria by keeping the opposition movement alive when PDP was doing everything possible to turn the country to a one party state. This is the same Tinubu they are hating on. The same man that has made all possible sacrifices for this country.

For sensible folks like me who understand the history of where we are coming from and the challenges ahead, we will do everything possible to ensure Bola Tinubu is elected President. He’s the best candidate in the race and he will perform better than all the others put together.
ensure your pockets is greese
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
jahsharon:

Kanu and Okocha that you reference as "man must wark", each of these Niggas can buy your whole village and even all your village people to resell at Libya Slave Market
Are you their accounts manager?
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by 9jii(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
JoeNL22:
And obi is the reason Nigeria will be great again
Spreading Ipob evil agenda. God forbid OBITUARY
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
seunmsg:
It takes a special kind of bigotry to hate Tinubu. Like, why should anybody hate someone that is so brilliant, competent, nationalistic, and compassionate?

Tinubu abandoned a very promising and rewarding career at Mobil unlimited for public service. He fought the military until democracy was restored in Nigeria when others who are now contesting against him were simply doing business and befriending the military. He fought all the undemocratic policies of the Obasanjo administration to the point that Obasanjo seized the statutory allocation of Lagos state.

Tinubu personally ensured that democracy survived in Nigeria by keeping the opposition movement alive when PDP was doing everything possible to turn the country to a one party state. This is the same Tinubu they are hating on. The same man that has made all possible sacrifices for this country.

For sensible folks like me who understand the history of where we are coming from and the challenges ahead, we will do everything possible to ensure Bola Tinubu is elected President. He’s the best candidate in the race and he will perform better than all the others put together.

Lol @ abandon a promising career at Mobil for public service. You forgot the part he got a call thereafter about some drug money. I'm sure you'll tell us one day he abandoned the money for public service too.
He fought all the anti-democratic principles of OBJ and ensured Nigeria did not become a one party state under PDP only to establish a one-party state in Lagos and replace democracy with oligarchy there.

Dey deceive yasef
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2023
I don't know you before sir...your comment drawn me to a similar happen like this that made me to believe that all you said is true.
I know a very closed elder man, a retired DSS told me similar things about Asiwaju generosity and love towards people.

Aufbauh:
The friendship Tinubu has make all over the country from north to south isn't fluke.

It is his heart of selflessness and kindness to all regardless of your origin and religion that has endeared him to many.

An Igbo friend/neighbour of mine who we do early morning workout together told me a brief story of his friend who's once Tinubu's DSS aide.

He said the friend told him that Tinubu will be more interested in your issue than yourself if you're having challenges.

He said sometimes it is Tinubu who will remind him whether he has call his mum, and right there he'll make him to call his mum, ask about her health and so on. If the mum is challenged, Tinubu will give him money to send home and follow up on it.

He concludes that if such man gives you any assignment to deliver you'll do all that you could to make him proud.

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
johnjose68:

Hope you are rehearsing how you will cry and go back to i.pobian struggle after February 25.

Even Obid.iot himself will vote for Jagaban.

Emi lo kan ♾️. Get it into your flat i.pobian cretin skull.
jagabandit ko lo si anywhere
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by ossrojustice(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
He is too old for this task, no one is calling him evil or bad person: I myself have deep respect for him, but Nigeria presidency shouldn't be benefits bonus for anyone, I won't allow my father at his age to contest as the president of Nigeria.. Buhari have good intentions too but when you are old and can't do the things you are met to do and depends on others to do it, it creates room for evil, embezzlement. He should have back another person, another problem Is that if you check is team they are all currently under buhari team.
Aufbauh:

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Injera(f): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
DSC7:

Omo to be urchin na curse oooooo shocked shocked...

So to you only Igbos are sane Nigerians? undecided

No wonder you Agbado boys shiver when we say Vote wisely tongue...
Bingo get off my mention
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
R*bbish talk
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

Tinubu constructed BRT lanes - it was for his own benefit.

Earmarked the EPZ which Dangote took advantage of for his refinery - it was for his own selfish interest.

Increased wages for all Lagos state civil servants- was for his selfish needs.

Tell us what Obi did that Anambrains enjoyed, you would start babbling.

It is so bad in Anambra state that Obi cannot even live there.

are brt buses free?? are they maintained well? Is lagos state not generating enough from multiple taxes in lagos state to afford cheaper brt fares?

Dangote refinery is a business deal its not favor to me or you or to anybody except lagos state and Dangote business relationship. People working there are being paid for their work like any other company in abuja or Anambra.

increased wages when? when he was actually a governor or now he is dafacto governor?

Let's stop all this crap tinubu does nothing for selfless interests there is always a personal interest attached to it unless u don't know him or ure playing ostrich.

ambode knows him, fashola who was once In his bad books for serving the people diligently bt now they are united by some mutual interests knows him.

How many past governors have said people should worship them for what they did for lagos with public funds? Even jakande didn't demand anybody worship him.

abeg rest
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by DSC7: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Injera:

Bingo get off my mention

Riffraff be OBIdient and YUSful to your self and generations.....
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2023
seunmsg:

How did Tinubu fight the military until democracy was restored in Nigeria?

It's funny you are accusing other contestants as befriending the military while Tinubu was "fighting" the military. Isn't it this same Tinubu that kola abiola accused of going to lobby Abacha for a position and abacha turned him down?

How is a career in Mobil more promising than being a Nigerian politician?

How is Tinubu "brilliant, competent, nationalistic, and compassionate"? Brilliant for who? Competent and nationalistic in what way? Compassionate to who and for what reason?
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by oloyedewaris(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
You can say whatever you like, but it doesn't have to be true
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2023
ossrojustice:
He is too old for this task, no one is calling him evil or bad person: I myself have deep respect for him, but Nigeria presidency shouldn't be benefits bonus for anyone, I won't allow my father at his age to contest as the president of Nigeria.. Buhari have good intentions too but when you are old and can't do the things you are met to do and depends on others to do it, it creates room for evil, embezzlement. He should have back another person, another problem Is that if you check is team they are all currently under buhari team.

Which good intentions did buhari have?
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Godmademan(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Until our part system is fixed, we will keep making mockery of ourselves every 4 years. I have not forgotten how these 3 front runners came to be flagbearers for their respective parties. We have sham political parties. Don't expect anything good to come from any one of them

1 Like

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by macho44(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Aufbauh:

Tinubu might be free spirited and cheerful with money, but let's call a spade what it is.
Nigeria is ailing, and the least we need now is to have someone that isn't 100% fit as our Number 1 citizen.
I admire Tinubu's pedigree and all he's achieved as a politician, but sentiments aside, is he truly what we need right now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped / Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.