Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu (38975 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Golan007: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2023
symbianDON:
why deliberately misleading people by posting news from March, 2022 to look like news from yesterday? This is not right and reeks of desperation! Besides, why crediting to Okocha a supposed endorsement he never made??

Okocha has changed his mind?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by shimolv: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by nnamdi640: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2023
This one has collected his own share. Honestly, this guy called Thievenubu will finish Lagos money on this election.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by holluwizzy: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Confirm, u no the script.

PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same at the sight of bullion van, then go behind and vote for Peter Obi on election day .
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by emilo2bad: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Okochas
just told Tinubu to attend to his health that hes sick and his health matters most than anything else.

That he prays God to restore health to Tinubu,

Tinubu is old hence the health challenges, he should rest Asap,
I feel your pains bro
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by franchasng: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Kewtt:

Is he a billionaire?
Tinubu is a Trillionaire if you don't. Tinubu's worth is equal to the total net worth of Lagos State shocked
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by crixlight2(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be okocha with Kanu and other football retirees visit tinubu last time to collect their endorsement package?Man must wark.
It is so bad that South East has made their region so bad and can’t even provide for their people’s need , that even their celebrities need to depend on a Yoruba man to survive and get money to feed their families… since you believe any Ibo man that endorse Tinubu is doing so because of his stomach then south East should be ashamed of themselves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Golan007: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2023
oyichi:
That's for you, thank God it is only Lagos you call home, obi and labour party will be the reason we will call Nigeria our home

Yet tou are running away from Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Gbemini(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Okochas
just told Tinubu to attend to his health that hes sick and his health matters most than anything else.

That he prays God to restore health to Tinubu,

Tinubu is old hence the health challenges, he should rest Asap,
This statement shows biafra have no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by emilo2bad: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I will say the same at the sight of bullion van, then go behind and vote for Peter Obi on election day .
I feel your pains criminal minded person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2023
JoeNL22:
And obi is the reason Nigeria will be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kenneth10110(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

Ordinary Wrexham go come for you you go japa.

That's a stepping stone no be when you reach level way Okocha reach u no fit utilise am instead you go for a "Town Hall different from Bula balu".
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Aufbauh:
The friendship Tinubu has make all over the country from north to south isn't fluke.

It is his heart of selflessness and kindness to all regardless of your origin and religion that has endeared him to many.

An Igbo friend/neighbour of mine who we do early morning workout together told me a brief story of his friend who's once Tinubu's DSS aide.

He said the friend told him that Tinubu will be more interested in your issue than yourself if you're having challenges.

He said sometimes it is Tinubu who will remind him whether he has call his mum, and right there he'll make him to call his mum, ask about her health and so on. If the mum is challenged, Tinubu will give him money to send home and follow up on it.

He concludes that if such man gives you any assignment to deliver you'll do all that you could to make him proud.

Tinubu has built loyalty in people by his friendliness and the act of giving.

These are personal favors mostly for selfish interests knowing the type of person tinubu is while many are suffering under draconian rule and laws.

Nobody cares about the worthless forced endorsement.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2023
Aufbauh:
The friendship Tinubu has make all over the country from north to south isn't fluke.

It is his heart of selflessness and kindness to all regardless of your origin and religion that has endeared him to many.

An Igbo friend/neighbour of mine who we do early morning workout together told me a brief story of his friend who's once Tinubu's DSS aide.

He said the friend told him that Tinubu will be more interested in your issue than yourself if you're having challenges.

He said sometimes it is Tinubu who will remind him whether he has call his mum, and right there he'll make him to call his mum, ask about her health and so on. If the mum is challenged, Tinubu will give him money to send home and follow up on it.

He concludes that if such man gives you any assignment to deliver you'll do all that you could to make him proud.

Bro,truth na bitter pill,so they all know but denied the Truth.
They would soon called you names now!
Yet, majority of them stays in Lagos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
"If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Late Dr. Chuba Williams Okadigbo.

everybody knows the man is not fit even his inlaws have said so. These are people who know him not all these selfish interests and corrupt endorsement
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by francotunsco: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Journalistonwhe:
Tinubu and Lagos Vault go hearam
People are just cashing out from this man any how. Well all na still our money so let the loot circulate

If they endorse Tinubu, its because they are cashing out from him, but, if they endorse Pitobi, its because he is the best candidate. Something must be wrong with your reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be okocha with Kanu and other football retirees visit tinubu last time to collect their endorsement package?Man must wark.

I'm not a fan of Tinubu, but it's an insult to insinuate that a whole Kanu and Okocha are so hungry that they need Tinubu's handout to survive... These guys are still billionaires at least in Naira and multi-millionaires by global standards, Tinubu cannot give them what they were making in a week.

If they are saying positive things about him, I believe it must be based on positive RELATIONSHIPS. I still don't believe he is the ideal choice but give it to the man, he has made a lot of healthy connections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by johnjose68: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Kewtt:
2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu

https://independent.ng/2023-he-is-reason-i-call-lagos-home-okocha-endorses-tinubu/

I.pob cretins and gremlins will insult you for this ooo.

Emi lo kan ♾️. Get it into your flat i.pobian cretin skull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Golan007: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Kenneth10110:

That's a stepping stone no be when you reach level way Okocha reach u no fit utilise am instead you go for a "Town Hall different from Bula balu".

You are talking rubbish.

Okocha went to PSG for 17.5 million Euros, at the time an African record.

If the best player in your family gets to Paris FC in the French 2nd division, you all would celebrate him.

I have met people from around the world and one of the first references to me as a Nigerian is "Okocha".
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by phorget(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Jay-Jay has his fundamental right to endorse anyone but it's so unfortunate that his reason for the endorsement is just so myopic.
I wonder why anyone would regard Tinubu as the reason for the existence of Lagos knowing fully well that even the whites also docked in Lagos even before Nigeria became a country.

The igbos just like the fulanis are predominantly migrants even before the civil war or after. However, an individual in person of Tinubu has hooked people into believing that he built Lagos and made it so attractive for habitation whereas same Lagos has been hosting every tribes even before Tinubu was birthed.

Okocha could be a respectable figure in the footballing world but I doubt if he could stand as an authority in the political world regarding his endorsement. I would rather see his feather-weight ”endorsement” as a personal preference rather than what he made it look like.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by johnjose68: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

You are talking rubbish.

If the best player in your family gets to Paris FC in the French 2nd division, you all would celebrate him.

I have met people from around the world and one of the first references to me as a Nigerian is "Okocha".

Just leave them cretins for obituary cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Osanoghodua1: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu is a good man in terms of capacity and human connection. He has friends everywhere. Just that he's old and not fit for the number 1 spot and secondly the Muslim/Muslim ticket which is a Jihadist ticket as revealed by a Kano cleric.

This election is going to be highly contested, anything can happen. I need Obi for now.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2023
JoeNL22:
And obi is the reason Nigeria will be great again

Just like he made Anambra great before?
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kenneth10110(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

You are talking rubbish.

He went round the world but couldn't win the African best Player or record trophies for himself. Kanu for example African best twice, Champions league, EPL and FA Cup abeg just go and be playing betking.
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by johnjose68: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2023
phorget:
Jay-Jay has his fundamental right to endorse anyone but it's so unfortunate that his reason for the endorsement is just so myopic.
I wonder why anyone would regard Tinubu as the reason for the existence of Lagos knowing fully well that even the whites also docked in Lagos even before Nigeria became a country.

The igbos just like the fulanis are predominantly migrants even before the civil war or after. However, an individual in person of Tinubu has hooked people into believing that he built Lagos and made it so attractive for habitation whereas same Lagos has been hosting every tribes even before Tinubu was birthed.

Okocha could be a respectable figure in the footballing world but I doubt if he could stand as an authority in the political world regarding his endorsement. I would rather see his feather-weight ”endorsement” as a personal preference rather than what he made it look like.

Yisus

You even know Lagos story more than Anambra cool.

I.pob cretins and gremlins.

Emi lo kan ♾️. Get it into your flat i.pobian cretin skull.

1 Like

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by phorget(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

Yet tou are running away from Anambra State.

But people are running away from NIGERIA bros. Have you ever bothered to know why?
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Golan007: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2023
jaxxy:

These are personal favors mostly for selfish interests knowing the type of person tinubu is while many are suffering under draconian rule and laws.

Nobody cares about the worthless forced endorsement.

Tinubu constructed BRT lanes - it was for his own benefit.

Earmarked the EPZ which Dangote took advantage of for his refinery - it was for his own selfish interest.

Increased wages for all Lagos state civil servants- was for his selfish needs.

Tell us what Obi did that Anambrains enjoyed, you would start babbling.

It is so bad in Anambra state that Obi cannot even live there.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Buh okocha no go vote now!!! Why urchins come dey cry blood here
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by lastchild: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2023
We all know that all these people endorsing tinubu from igbo land were paid...

Argue with yourself
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Goodoldays(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Of course Okocha only have football field value and no not electoral value and he has only one vote

But the majority of the masses living and experiencing the decay in the system know who to vote and not some people that shuttle from Paris to London to uk to Dubai that knows nothing and don’t give a Bleep about how the country is run
Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by eben97: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Aufbauh:
The friendship Tinubu has make all over

you may not be totally wrong over his mentorin and fatherly role has played all round and trust me, he would have been the bestcandidate amongst all.but d major issue been that we got here a younger,more smarter,intelligent,more honest and younger leader in obi, the truth is that bat would be hard nut to crack 4 d abokis n they seem not to get it.THEN HERE COMES D BIGGEST TROUBLE:HE STEPPEO ON D TOES OF WE D TRUE CHRISTIANS ;GOING 4HIS OWN M~M TICKET.its an insult on d sensisitivity on us,saying theres no northern christian to pick from!i am in d northup here n know d game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) / IGP Receives Operational Vehicles From Innoson / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.