Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria (15645 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / Lagos To Establish Fruit Orchards In 20 Secondary Schools / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Divoc19(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2023
Let us dance a shameless dance of appreciation
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2023
OluchiDelly:

My country no dey shame. A war torn nation with less than 45m population has more than enough to feed herself and still dey dash us food. We that is suppose to be sending relief materials to Ukraine. we country need serious help.

Just imagine
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Nobodysboo(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Make bomb no follow them come Nigeria
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Generation1: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Free updates check my signature
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by alingo2013(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2023
grin. We all know what is happening under, that grain ship will carry oil back to Ukraine, no two ways about it, our politicians have been sell oil behind our back to pay debts and hiding it under the rug then blaming oil theft
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by richeeyo(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Their grain supplies is part of Russia's aim
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by kamalbob(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2023
What a disgrace mtsww
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Dpharisee: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2023
wizelink:
This is lovely
Beggar
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Samogloby: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2023
You must be high on something, when intelligent people are discussing important issue, must you mentioned Obi. Seriously, you guys are irritating me.
christejames:
Part of the production that Peter Obi is talking about kiss, this deal will come to fruition (production hub) after Obi is sworn... The North will benefit more just like he said.

Urchins don't know that thousands of companies are berthed at the shores and boundaries of Nigeria waiting for Peter Obi to be declared president before they swing into the country with full force cheesy cheesy

Nigeria will be great again!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2023
christejames:
Part of the production that Peter Obi is talking about kiss, this deal will come to fruition (production hub) after Obi is sworn... The North will benefit more just like he said.

Urchins don't know that thousands of companies are berthed at the shores and boundaries of Nigeria waiting for Peter Obi to be declared president before they swing into the country with full force cheesy cheesy

Nigeria will be great again!
Lets vote someone with verifiable proof of aiding production when in power.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by alatbaba1(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
Are they through with their war?
God bless Ukraine.
What is Nigeria benefitting from Russia? Someone tell me.
Maybe few of our men marrying their women.
Putin useless no be small.

Let me try educate you small

Russia is not the enemy in this war Ukraine, NATO and US is the enemy

Most of our Nigeria Army tanks are Russian/soviet made.

Some of our Air Force jets are either Russian/soviet made or Russian/soviet engines.

Russian don’t despise us as African, in-fact Russian loves Africans.

Don’t allow western media deceive you
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Dpharisee: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Mandate2023:
A country at war that ought to need supplies is donating supplies to Nigeria and other African countries..........shameless continent

Despite d war ministries r still functioning and without war ministries r not functioning in Nigeria......only tinubu can save dis country
Tinubu'can save us from his party that is shameless?
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2023
alatbaba1:

Let me try educate you small

Russia is not the enemy in this war Ukraine, NATO and US is the enemy

Most of our Nigeria Army tanks are Russian/soviet made.

Some of our Air Force jets are either Russian/soviet made or Russian/soviet engines.

Russian don’t despise us as African, in-fact Russian loves Africans.

Don’t allow western media deceive you

Ok. Let's agree the west is bad. Can't Ukraine here all the pleas from most counties in the world to stop the war?
He loves bloodshed.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Buddha3:

There are times when you'll feel the need to opine on issues, but when you ruminate on the value of the opinion you're about to put out, you can decidedly keep quiet having realised you're about to spit nonsense.

This should have been one of those times.
There are times when you feel you v knowledge but what you v is gibberish and you should v kept quiet. This is one of those times.
A sane mind above responded with sense. But you chose the other way.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Generalwoodz:

AK 47 Rifles
What about funds?
Na guns we go chop?
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by JONSYN7154: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2023
FarmTech:
Good development. With the increase in fuel prices, Nigerian borders should be open for a while.
will the man from Daura agree to open the border?
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2023
They always explain the advantages in a very sweet way. But half the time, they are calculating how much they will corruptly earn and spoil the while thing.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Golan007: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2023
OluchiDelly:

My country no dey shame. A war torn nation with less than 45m population has more than enough to feed herself and still dey dash us food. We that is suppose to be sending relief materials to Ukraine. we country need serious help.

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Blaze14k: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Misterc:
Before we start shouting congratulations upandan like Nigeria achieved something spectacular....
Lemme break it down here....
Due to the war in Ukraine; they decided to spread out their grain seeds to African Countries and the grains could either be maize, wheat, sorghum and rice...
So it's not a willful donation to us... It's a business where we grow them and they come from time to time to monitor the growth and the profit ratio will be shared amongst both countries

You know some nigerians are like sheep without direction. They dont think before they talk
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Golan007: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2023
OluchiDelly:

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by medikend(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Finally, Tinubu's agbado has arrived.....

Congratulations Nigerians! You go chop grains taya....
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by makavalley(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2023
A little good development though but Let's deal and handle security challenges first na who dey alive dey chop food ... by the way as big as Nigeria the giant of Africa, blessed with creativity, fertile soil, natural resources, industrious, hard-working farmers is this the kind of trade , exchange we'd be embarking on ? hope they're not going to be exchanging our crude oil behind backdoors you don't trust this polithiefcians we have .
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

There are times when you feel you v knowledge but what you v is gibberish and you should v kept quiet. This is one of those times.
A sane mind above responded with sense. But you chose the other way.

Whatever response that "sane mind" gave to you isn't going to stop you from further exhibiting stupidity on the next available thread. You're quite notorious for your buffoonery on nairaland, so there's basically no amount of "knowledge" I or anyone can impart into you that you'll put to proper use.

So do the world a favour and learn to shut the fvck up a bit more often!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by FarmTech(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2023
OluchiDelly:

It is corruption. A big shame.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Golan007: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Dpharisee:

Beggar

Shut up.

I've posted independent stats on major grain producers of the world.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by christejames(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Samogloby:
You must be high on something, when intelligent people are discussing important issue, must you mentioned Obi. Seriously, you guys are irritating me.

Foolish and loutish urchin, never quote me again, if you don't have anything reasonable to present...

A brain dimwit supporting someone that he knows in his mind is aloof from reality
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Keep your grain.

Instead of sending technical know-how to help grow wheat farming in Nigeria you are talking of sending grain.

Bribery from a Jew to keep Christians killing each other.

Nigeria should send it back and bring experts from across the world to help grow wheat farming.

Jews are bad. The Church used to drive them. St. Pius V, St. John Capistran all drove them.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by FarmTech(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2023
JONSYN7154:
will the man from Daura agree to open the border?
Let's hope the incoming will open it.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by WebMind: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2023
kingamaa:
Which Ukraine

Same Ukraine wey Russia won finish

Ukraine wey everybody don run comot

Still won establish grain hub for Nigeria

Dey donate grains to Nigeria

I weak for my country o

When we won start to dey earn foreign exchange on top our cash crops

where are the ground nut pyramids, cocoa, palmoil etc

Eaten by corruption. Na war torn Ukraine won help us now. Kai

My people make una vote wisely. Vote change make better come we way
They have it even in war situation. Not all harvest for last year was destroyed and that tells us a lot about Nigeria not fighting a war but yet hungry.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by VGlobal: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2023
kingharzy:
LOL...
2 clueless countries giving themselves clues.
Our farmers are without farms only because they're even lucky to be alive and jobless. Our fertile farmlands have become general grazing areas and our market women can't sell grains because they're expensive and almost bloodied.

People that can't farm because of Terrorism are collecting grains from another country that equally can't produce its own because of a war with mother Russia.

You are absolutely right in the area of insecurities that have plagued farming in Nigeria, but if the issue of insecurity can be addressed effectively and reduced to the barest minimum, i see benefit in this partnership having in mind that there will be exchange of knowledge/technology that enhances the success of grain production as achieved by Ukrainian farmers.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by softsoul22(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2023
This will be a welcome development and job creation for our youths. Kindly check my signature for my services.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Buddha3:

Whatever response that "sane mind" gave to you isn't going to stop you from further exhibiting stupidity on the next available thread. You're quite notorious for your buffoonery on nairaland, so there's basically no amount of "knowledge" I or anyone can impart into you that you'll put to proper use.

So do the world a favour and learn to shut the fvck up a bit more often!
Oh, I now recognise you. You are the one whose posts lack sense. You are the one to get the fuc k off my mentions cos there's no amount of sense I ll tell you that ll make you sensible. Your issue is from nature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beans Plant Duration / My Farm Experience Diary: Advice For Intending And Established Farmers (pics) / Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.