Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria (15651 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / Lagos To Establish Fruit Orchards In 20 Secondary Schools / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by christejames(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Samogloby:
Go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of "loutish" and compare it with your comment below. Definitely you must be living or belongs to upper iweka miscreants. Must you suspend your brain cos you are supporting Obi.

You are the ignorant one here, go back to school...
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by FarmTech(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

Typical Blackman grin
No grain hub from Ukraine until Russia's invasion. Give them food, get the hungry Africa's support against Russia, problem solved. War ends & they are back to square one, without grain hub. cry
Why God do Blackman like this
Anything to relief the poor is wlcm. Fuel may hit >N400 per liter.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by FarmTech(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Good?
Why can't we produce out own?
With the fulanis terrorizing? Or with the poor farm mechanization?
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by OluchiDelly: 12:38am On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Yes you're shameless or how many acres of farm do you have or invested in?
Tell me

only if you are not sounding like a political thug, i would have sent you some of my harvested produce FOC to quench your hunger. You should have done underground check of some of my posts before you quote me.

TheOgaBoss:
the ones that dared to invest in agriculture, your Fulani brothers have terrorized them from their farms.

Thank you the boss. i have been their victim times without number but we are not relenting, we are getting stronger.
The pic below is one of my many sites, thank God i removed my harvest last month. This week, they broke the wall, imagine the effrontery, just for their cows to gain access and eat grasses inside.

Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by OluchiDelly: 3:25am On Jan 14, 2023
Zombiedients:

Ode ni Zombiedients

What have you done for the same country except speaking down and tearing up everything?

Do you even pay taxes?

hired political thug constituting nuisance online...it's in you, they can't make sense without abusing others.
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 5:20am On Jan 14, 2023
OluchiDelly:

My country no dey shame. A war torn nation with less than 45m population has more than enough to feed herself and still dey dash us food. We that is suppose to be sending relief materials to Ukraine. we country need serious help.

Ukraine is a front for the globalists.

Ukraine has evil labs where bioweapons in the name of vaccines are produced.

They are coming to gmo-ed out agriculture!

They are coming to destroy our natural food ecosystem that will result in famine & dependence on them for supply of unnatural seeds after our natural seeds have been wiped out....
Re: Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
myn4 nlfod Sen Dominue
Rule 2

Omo nna.. Can you find something meaningful to do with your life.. Must u be this reckless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! / Beans Plant Duration / My Farm Experience Diary: Advice For Intending And Established Farmers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.