Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? (878 Views)

Who Were The Three Men Who Appeared To Abraham In Genesis 18? / Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Life is all about stories. We’re a story telling kind. We tell stories about everything, from surprising, sad and astonishing experience to quite enjoyable ones. People tell different stories and strive to make their story the predominant story of life. Marriages have broken and nations have gone to war just to establish their story as the true story of life.

Kindly watch this, think critically about it and tell us if you think this is the actual interpretation of the account of creation in Genesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD5e_Nfvqnc

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Techobeys:

You who have watched it let us know what he said about Genesis, then we can say whether he is right.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You who have watched it let us know what he said about Genesis, then we can say whether he is right.

Good morning Sir,

I believe you can also watch it so that your judgment will be uninfluenced.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Techobeys:

Good morning Sir,

I believe you can also watch it so that your judgment will be uninfluenced.

Good morning. I prefer reading to watching and I believe that you would present the Truth of what you watched, so I would still get all that is there which you watched.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Good morning. I prefer reading to watching and I believe that you would present the Truth of what you watched, so I would still get all that is there which you watched.

That’s understandable, and I think you’re very correct bc people learn differently.

However, mental study have shown that graphical messages have greater (conscious) impact than textual messages. This is why even God uses graphical representation to send the scriptures through visions and dreams.

This is also why the world has been employing movies to pass very cryptic messages to the mind of unsuspecting entertainment lovers.

But it’s ok though. Not everyone needs to watch it. One must at least first have data before they can watch any message on YouTube. And yes your point is valid and I respect you for loving to read. If you can squeeze yourself to watch it, I think you’ll find it very enjoyable and mentally tasking.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Techobeys:

That’s understandable, and I think you’re very correct bc people learn differently.

However, mental study have shown that graphical messages have greater (conscious) impact than textual messages. This is why even God uses graphical representation to send the scriptures through visions and dreams.

This is also why the world has been employing movies to pass very cryptic messages to the mind of unsuspecting entertainment lovers.

But it’s ok though. Not everyone needs to watch it. One must at least first have data before they can watch any message on YouTube. And yes your point is valid and I respect you for loving to read. If you can squeeze yourself to watch it, I think you’ll find it very enjoyable and mentally tasking.

I trust writings. YouTube, I trust not! Liars and fabricators are there.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I trust writings. YouTube, I trust not! Liars and fabricators are there.

That’s rather awkward. don’t people write lies? What’s the difference between writing and the same person speaking what they wrote? Didn’t the word of God first write to us before he came to speak the same things that had been written bc speaking affords better explanation?

Anyways, you consider me a liar already, so it’s either you’re indirectly saying that again or you just do not want to admit that it’s not convenient for you.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Techobeys:

That’s rather awkward. don’t people write lies? What’s the difference between writing and the same person speaking what they wrote?

When a person writes it means he is ready to be called a liar and lies are easily detectable in writings.

But YouTube is a free play arena. It does not guarantee Truth and all the users there are allowed to hide under the cover of "na play I bin dey play"!

So I prefer people staking their all which is accomplished through writing and the threat of being sued and permanently called a liar.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When a person writes it means he is ready to be called a liar and lies are easily detectable in writings.

But YouTube is a free play arena. It does not guarantee Truth and all the users there are allowed to hide under the cover of "na play I bin dey play"!

So I prefer people staking their all which is accomplished through writing and the threat of be sued and permanently called a liar.

Well as long as you’re fine.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Techobeys:
Life is all about stories. We’re a story telling kind. We tell stories about everything, from surprising, sad and astonishing experience to quite enjoyable ones. People tell different stories and strive to make their story the predominant story of life. Marriages have broken and nations have gone to war just to establish their story as the true story of life.

Kindly watch this, think critically about it and tell us if you think this is the actual interpretation of the account of creation in Genesis.

h ttps://youtu.be/iD5e_Nfvqnc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3yidBEkeQ

If you do decide, to give a narration or make commentary accompanying videos in the future, then I'll suggest you have subtitles or caption made available on the videos.

Please watch the above clip, so to learn from it, and know how to go about, transcribe the content of your future commentary videos. The advantage for, having it, first, is, you're widening your audience net (e.g. hearing impaired can see and read) and second, your YouTube index ranking for the video having this feature put in, will shoot up.

Kk, that being said, back to the main matter on hand. Watched the clip and safely can critically say about it and tell you that this, it is an actual interpretation of the account of creation in Genesis, albeit with slight caveat or inaccuracy

The inaccuracy, in the clip, has to do with where, it said that '... and caused the earth, which God filled with good things to become empty, earth became empty of good, earth became empty ...'

Saying it that way, is at variance with the existence of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The earth wasnt emptied. It wasnt even emptied of good or goodness. The earth never produced only evil. It is because of doing something good that Abel was killed

The earth always was capable of producing good and evil. It only required the fruit of the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil, to be stolen and then eaten, for the release of everything that you can think of, that its beautiful and adversity (i.e. prosperity and hardship) to be unleashed

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 5:53am On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3yidBEkeQ

If you do decide, to give a narration or make commentary accompanying videos in the future, then I'll suggest you have subtitles or caption made available on the videos.

Please watch the above clip, so to learn from it, and know how to go about, transcribe the content of your future commentary videos. The advantage for, having it, first, is, you're widening your audience net (e.g. hearing impaired can see and read) and second, your YouTube index ranking for the video having this feature put in, will shoot up.

Kk, that being said, back to the main matter on hand. Watched the clip and safely can critically say about it and tell you that this, it is an actual interpretation of the account of creation in Genesis, albeit with slight caveat or inaccuracy

The inaccuracy, in the clip, has to do with where, it said that '... and caused the earth, which God filled with good things to become empty, earth became empty of good, earth became empty ...'

Saying it that way, is at variance with the existence of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The earth wasnt emptied. It wasnt even emptied of good or goodness. The earth never produced only evil. It is because of doing something good that Abel was killed

The earth always was capable of producing good and evil. It only required the fruit of the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil, to be stolen and then eaten, for the release of everything that you can think of, that its beautiful and adversity (i.e. prosperity and hardship) to be unleashed

Thank you for your suggestion. I do know how to make the thumbnail but it was a first time video. I’m actually learning to make video and that was the first I made. It was straining to make it and I was so tired I didn’t want to do anything else. Thank you btw, I’ll apply to subsequent videos.

About the inaccuracy in the video. That’s quite insightful. I’m glad you think it’s accurate. However, I wanted to ask why you think earth was not empty? Wasn’t the earth empty of the glory of God? Didn’t everything start to produce evil unto Adam?

I also enjoy your idea about Abel, however, that also raises the question why they needed to offer sacrifice if the earth wasn’t empty. I appreciate your insight so pls don’t see any part of this as a provocation pls.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2023
Techobeys:
Thank you for your suggestion. I do know how to make the thumbnail but it was a first time video. I’m actually learning to make video and that was the first I made.
It actually is your second (i.e. second uploaded video)

Techobeys:
It was straining to make it and I was so tired I didn’t want to do anything else. Thank you btw, I’ll apply to subsequent videos.
Nothing worthwhile or of worth, comes easily. Its from the legacy of fall from grace to grass

You can take up the tips, if you do decide to audio clips that you want hearing challenged then add caption or subtitles. As said this will increase your clip's YouTube index ranking (i.e. increase your video's chance in easily be watched)

Techobeys:
About the inaccuracy in the video. That’s quite insightful. I’m glad you think it’s accurate.
Its a case of, give credit where credit is due

Techobeys:
However, I wanted to ask why you think earth was not empty?
It is because the word empty, construes 'containing nothing', 'not filled' or 'not occupied' et cetera

Techobeys:
Wasn’t the earth empty of the glory of God?
C'mon now, nowhere in that clip, did you say or use the phrase 'empty of the glory of God'

You didnt clarify what you meant by 'empty of good'. I repeat the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil was still present and existing, so with that alone, you can see how your comment (i.e. ... earth became empty of good) clashes with this fact

Techobeys:
Didn’t everything start to produce evil unto Adam?
Eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, will not only produce an avenue to experience everything that is evil, but will conversely, produce an avenue to experience everything that is good too.

Techobeys:
I also enjoy your idea about Abel, however, that also raises the question why they needed to offer sacrifice if the earth wasn’t empty.
Genesis 4:7
'You will be accepted if you do what is right.
But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out!
Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you.
But you must subdue it and be its master.”
'

They offered sacrifice(s) because it is the right and acceptable thing to do. Yes, obedience is better than sacrifice, however at this point sacrifice offering was pleasing to God

Techobeys:
I appreciate your insight so pls don’t see any part of this as a provocation pls.
Hebrews 3:8
Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation,
Like as in the day of the temptation in the wilderness,

Writing, is a provocation, essentially, provoke the intellect

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:
It actually is your second (i.e. second uploaded video)

Nothing worthwhile or of worth, comes easily. Its from the legacy of fall from grace to grass

You can take up the tips, if you do decide to audio clips that you want hearing challenged then add caption or subtitles. As said this will increase your clip's YouTube index ranking (i.e. increase your video's chance in easily be watched)

Its a case of, give credit where credit is due

It is because the word empty, construes 'containing nothing', 'not filled' or 'not occupied' et cetera

Wasn’t the earth empty of the glory of God?C'mon now, nowhere in that clip, did you say or use the phrase 'empty of the glory of God'

You didnt clarify what you meant by 'empty of good'. I repeat the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil was still present and existing, so with that alone, you can see how your comment (i.e. ... earth became empty of good) clashes with this fact

Didn’t everything start to produce evil unto Adam?Eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, will not only produce an avenue to experience everything that is evil, but will conversely, produce an avenue to experience everything that is good too.

I also enjoy your idea about Abel, however, that also raises the question why they needed to offer sacrifice if the earth wasn’t empty.Genesis 4:7
'You will be accepted if you do what is right.
But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out!
Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you.
But you must subdue it and be its master.”
'

They offered sacrifice(s) because it is the right and acceptable thing to do. Yes, obedience is better than sacrifice, however at this point sacrifice offering was pleasing to God

I appreciate your insight so pls don’t see any part of this as a provocation pls.Hebrews 3:8
Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation,
Like as in the day of the temptation in the wilderness,

Writing, is a provocation, essentially, provoke the intellect

Ok this is great. I love the way you explain yourself. Don’t you think the earth was still empty?

What does it mean to be good? Wouldn’t that mean suitable to achieve an end? So if the earth was empty of good, wouldn’t that mean it was in a state not suitable for achieving the aim of creation? Lastly, why did Jesus need to replenish the earth if it wasn’t empty? Don’t we need to replenish something that had previously been emptied?

Kindly check the attached dictionary meanings

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Techobeys:
Ok this is great.

I love the way you explain yourself.
Not so much a case of me explaining myself, but more of explaining where you should be aware, of slight shortcoming(s) in the video void

Techobeys:
Don’t you think the earth was still empty?
Genesis 1:2
The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness, (i.e. was empty)
and darkness was upon the face of the deep
[primeval ocean that covered the unformed earth].
The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.

God decided to create copies of Himself in the person of human beings that will physically represent His image and mentally represent His likeness, however, there were no homo sapiens on earth at the time to start with, meaning, at that time, the earth was empty, as in meaning, was empty of homo sapiens pka human beings and so required the earth to be refilled with human beings, with Adam and Eve, in their capacities as templates to kick start producing innumerable amount of human beings

If you are asking if 'the earth was still empty', then you need to be specific and spell out, exactly what it is, you think the earth is empty off

Techobeys:
What does it mean to be good?
Depending on the context used, good has multiple meanings. For example, what do you know that the word 'good' means, where used in the symbolic Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Techobeys:
Wouldn’t that mean suitable to achieve an end?
It means that just that and quite a lot more things too

Techobeys:
So if the earth was empty of good, wouldn’t that mean it was in a state not suitable for achieving the aim of creation?
Kk, if the earth really was empty of good, how was Abel capable of doing the right thing, capable of doing the acceptable thing, capable of doing something good thats pleasing to God then. Hmm?

Kk, let me up the ante a bit, with this twist and turn on the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (i.e. TKGE)

There's this old Cherokee tribal chief teaching his grandson about life. One evening, he told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, a fight is going on and the battle is between two 'Wolves' inside me..

One is Evil. It is Anger, Envy, Jealousy, Doubt, Sorrow, Regret, Greed, Arrogance, Self-pity, Guilt, Resentment, Inferiority, Lies, False Pride, Superiority and Ego. The other is, Good. It is Joy, Peace, Love, Hope, Serenity, Humility, Kindness, Benevolence, Empathy, Generosity, Forgiveness, Truth, Compassion and Faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too, he further said.

The grandson thought about it, for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
Which wolf wins? The Good? Or Evil?

The old Cherokee chief, smiled, then simply replied, 'The one you feed'

Techobeys:
Lastly, why did Jesus need to replenish the earth if it wasn’t empty? Don’t we need to replenish something that had previously been emptied?
Wrong question

Even you are mistaking rebirth, restoration and even revival with replenish.

Man, never to start with were created in the likeness of the Godhead. This quality was meant to be a continuum, and is the reason behind why it is omitted in Genesis 1:27, though it is mentioned to be part of the plan, desire and destiny in Genesis 1:26

Techobeys:
Kindly check the attached dictionary meanings
The inaccuracy, in the clip, had to do with where, it said that '... and caused the earth, which God filled with good things to become empty, earth became empty of good, earth became empty ...', now since you didnt in the video, clarify what you meant by 'empty of good', then pardon the repeat, so with the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil still present and existing, one easily can see from that respect, how your comment (i.e. ... earth became empty of good) clashes with this fact.

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:
Not so much a case of me explaining myself, but more of explaining where you should be aware, of slight shortcoming(s) in the video void

Genesis 1:2
The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness, (i.e. was empty)
and darkness was upon the face of the deep
[primeval ocean that covered the unformed earth].
The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.

God decided to create copies of Himself in the person of human beings that will physically represent His image and mentally represent His likeness, however, there were no homo sapiens on earth at the time to start with, meaning, at that time, the earth was empty, as in meaning, was empty of homo sapiens pka human beings and so required the earth to be refilled with human beings, with Adam and Eve, in their capacities as templates to kick start producing innumerable amount of human beings

If you are asking if 'the earth was still empty', then you need to be specific and spell out, exactly what it is, you think the earth is empty off

Depending on the context used, good has multiple meanings. For example, what do you know that the word 'good' means, where used in the symbolic Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Kk, if the earth really was empty of good, how was Abel capable of doing the right thing, capable of doing the acceptable thing, capable of doing something good thats pleasing to God then. Hmm?

Kk, let me up the ante a bit, with this twist and turn on the Tree of Knowledge of good and Evil (i.e. TKGE)

There's this old Cherokee tribal chief teaching his grandson about life. One evening, he told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, a fight is going on and the battle is between two 'Wolves' inside me..

One is Evil. It is Anger, Envy, Jealousy, Doubt, Sorrow, Regret, Greed, Arrogance, Self-pity, Guilt, Resentment, Inferiority, Lies, False Pride, Superiority and Ego. The other is, Good. It is Joy, Peace, Love, Hope, Serenity, Humility, Kindness, Benevolence, Empathy, Generosity, Forgiveness, Truth, Compassion and Faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too, he further said.

The grandson thought about it, for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
Which wolf wins? The Good? Or Evil?

The old Cherokee chief, smiled, then simply replied, 'The one you feed'

Wrong question

Even you are mistaking rebirth, restoration and even revival with replenish.

Man, never to start with were created in the likeness of the Godhead. This quality was meant to be a continuum, and is the reason behind why it is omitted in Genesis 1:27, though it is mentioned to be part of the plan, desire and destiny in Genesis 1:26

The inaccuracy, in the clip, had to do with where, it said that '... and caused the earth, which God filled with good things to become empty, earth became empty of good, earth became empty ...', now since you didnt in the video, clarify what you meant by 'empty of good', then pardon the repeat, so with the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil still present and existing, one easily can see from that respect, how your comment (i.e. ... earth became empty of good) clashes with this fact.

Hello dear friend, I would have loved to continue this conversation but I see that it’s degenerating into argument of right and wrong.

So Thank you for your first comment about my work being the true interpretation of Genesis. I’ll go with that and that’s all. Thank you
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Techobeys:

h ttps://youtu.be/iD5e_Nfvqnc

Techobeys:
Hello dear friend,
True friends will give you honest criticism(s), not to, put you down, but rather have you, end up better and smell of roses

Techobeys:
I would have loved to continue this conversation
You would have loved to continue this conversation without being confronted with being told of the inadequacy part in the video

Only a true friend will be truly honest with you. If you want a rainbow, be prepared, to get put up with the rain.

Techobeys:
but I see that it’s degenerating into argument of right and wrong.
It is not degenerating into an argument, neither not in to whether you are right or you are wrong, but do see how true it is that honest criticism can turn dangerous, simply because it potentially can wound a person's precious pride, hurt their feelings, their his sense of importance and even develop into resentment

Did you in the video, say what exactly is the good that was absent from earth?
Can you honestly and truthfully, tell, if you explicitly said in the video what sort of good, allegedly was absent on earth?

Techobeys:
So Thank you for your first comment about my work being the true interpretation of Genesis. I’ll go with that and that’s all. Thank you
Dont let compliments go to your head, and dont let constructive criticisms get to your heart.

Only two people will tell you a honest truth about yourself. Someone who is angry with you and someone who loves you very much

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:

True friends will give you honest criticism(s), not to, put you down, but rather have you, end up better and smell of roses

You would have loved to continue this conversation without being confronted with being told of the inadequacy part in the video

Only a true friend will be truly honest with you. If you want a rainbow, be prepared, to get put up with the rain.

It is not degenerating into an argument, neither not in to whether you are right or you are wrong, but do see how true it is that honest criticism can turn dangerous, simply because it potentially can wound a person's precious pride, hurt their feelings, their his sense of importance and even develop into resentment

Did you in the video, say what exactly is the good that was absent from earth?
Can you honestly and truthfully, tell, if you explicitly said in the video what sort of good, allegedly was absent on earth?

Dont let compliments go to your head, and dont let constructive criticisms get to your heart.

Only two people will tell you a honest truth about yourself. Someone who is angry with you and someone who loves you very much

Are you aware that criticism might be misguided and founded on lack of proper understanding?

I enjoy good conversation and I know that even when criticism is misguided, it tend to help us sharpen our messages. This is why I have thanked you and I think it’s better you accept my gratitude rather than poke me further.

I don’t get complimented for anything, neither do I seek compliments of mere mortal. If I get it fine and if I don’t, I’m still fine. I live for the truth and revealing the truth makes me happy.

You’re speaking from a place of lack of proper understanding of the texts and it’s wise to avoid trying to educate you on the subject bc you obviously already concluded that I’m wrong and you’re right.

That’s fine, I really do not care if you think I’m wrong and you’re right, I just wish to end the conversation when we still consider each other friends, so we might learn from each other in another situation.

I leave you with the question: why did Jesus need to refill the earth again if it wasn’t emptied? Instead of answer the few questions I asked, you didn’t answer any of it but instead kept talking about TKGE, something you don’t even know what’s it is.

So dear friend, we can talk some other time. If you’re really ready to discus elaborately and come to a place of accurate knowledge, let’s find a way for concordance. Few text reply here and there can’t do that. I know you’re a man who seeks knowledge but then you have to be wise in this pursuit. Also you need to be wise in your dealing with others so you don’t project your own faults on them.

I respectfully wanted out of the conversation as it’s the wise thing to do, if you think that’s pride then it’s fine. Do have a lovely day friend. I have gained from you both on how to make better video and on what to talk next.

I’ll be creating a video soon where I’ll be recording myself teaching about the tree of knowledge of good and evil and tree of life. You can watch it later in the week. Thank you God bless you.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:

Techobeys:
Are you aware that criticism might be misguided and founded on lack of proper understanding?

I enjoy good conversation and I know that even when criticism is misguided, it tend to help us sharpen our messages. This is why I have thanked you and I think it’s better you accept my gratitude rather than poke me further.

I don’t get complimented for anything, neither do I seek compliments of mere mortal. If I get it fine and if I don’t, I’m still fine. I live for the truth and revealing the truth makes me happy.

You’re speaking from a place of lack of proper understanding of the texts and it’s wise to avoid trying to educate you on the subject bc you obviously already concluded that I’m wrong and you’re right.

That’s fine, I really do not care if you think I’m wrong and you’re right, I just wish to end the conversation when we still consider each other friends, so we might learn from each other in another situation.

I leave you with the question: why did Jesus need to refill the earth again if it wasn’t emptied? Instead of answer the few questions I asked, you didn’t answer any of it but instead kept talking about TKGE, something you don’t even know what’s it is.

So dear friend, we can talk some other time. If you’re really ready to discus elaborately and come to a place of accurate knowledge, let’s find a way for concordance. Few text reply here and there can’t do that. I know you’re a man who seeks knowledge but then you have to be wise in this pursuit. Also you need to be wise in your dealing with others so you don’t project your own faults on them.

I respectfully wanted out of the conversation as it’s the wise thing to do, if you think that’s pride then it’s fine. Do have a lovely day friend. I have gained from you both on how to make better video and on what to talk next.

I’ll be creating a video soon where I’ll be recording myself teaching about the tree of knowledge of good and evil and tree of life. You can watch it later in the week. Thank you God bless you.
Smh, I'll kindly re-ask you the below questions you conveniently ignored, and instead opted to using up your energy again, going off on another tangent, being comical and even forming you want to educate et cetera

1. Did you in the video, say what exactly is the good that was absent from earth?
2. Can you honestly and truthfully, tell, if you explicitly said in the video what sort of good, allegedly was absent on earth?

The evidences are in plain sight below

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:

Smh, I'll kindly re-ask you the below questions you conveniently ignored, and instead opted to using up your energy again, going off on another tangent, being comical and even forming you want to educate et cetera

1. Did you in the video, say what exactly is the good that was absent from earth?
2. Can you honestly and truthfully, tell, if you explicitly said in the video what sort of good, allegedly was absent on earth?

The evidences are in plain sight below

1. Everything good was absent in the world. So unto Adam it can never produce good. So Adam has already reaped his consequence. I don’t need to specify anything dear friend. But if you want me to specify then it’s everything.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil was some inside Adam plus, it’s just gives man an ability. It’s not something that is good or bad, if eaten, it gives man an ability.

2. Good in every term means something suitable for a purpose. Something fit for a purpose. Check your dictionary dear friend.

Though there was something in the earth, they were not good anymore. They could not be used to achieve the purpose of creation. Even the sacrifice Abel offered is not good. It was accepted bc of his faith which is obedience.

Christ is he who refilled the empty earth. I believe we can have a concordance if you can check the meaning of refresh and ask yourself, why did Christ need to replenish the earth.

Let’s not talk about the tree of knowledge of good and evil bc it just knowledge. Knowledge is not something substantial. Yet we know that God was not really known until Christ.

Pls look at this critically, I’ll love a conversation and not an argument and name calling. If you think I should specify what was empty, then you should tell me what you think I should say bc the God said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam and that’s all I know. Do you know something I don’t know?
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:
Mark 10:18
Jesus said to him,
“Why do you call Me good?
No one is [essentially] good [by nature] except God alone.

The bible narrative, before Genesis 1:31, on each day of creation, has it that 'God saw ..., that it was good' check marks (i.e. Gen. 1:4, 10, 12, 18, 21, 25), but I doubt you know the reason for the complete absence of the 'it was very good' impression not being used for man.

Even if your life should depend on it please prove me wrong that you know. Hmm? Tell if you do. Exactly, you have no idea.

God being omniscient, meaning omni know all, know the end of every matter, person or thing from the beginning, already knew that, in a matter of time, A&E will fück up, and so reserved using the 'God saw ..., that it was good' tick mark for them.

No such flattering compliment, ever was directly nor explicitly said, about the creation of man. Only God is perfect. Bar God, there is no one perfect or truly good

NNTR:
Depending on the context used, good has multiple meanings.
For example, what do you know that the word 'good' means, where used in the symbolic Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Techobeys:
1. Everything good was absent in the world. So unto Adam it can never produce good. So Adam has already reaped his consequence. I don’t need to specify anything dear friend. But if you want me to specify then it’s everything.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil was some inside Adam plus, it’s just gives man an ability. It’s not something that is good or bad, if eaten, it gives man an ability.
Smh, still evade responding correctly to the binary question, instead, went off on a tangent again and giving irrelevant replies

Techobeys:
2. Good in every term means something suitable for a purpose. Something fit for a purpose. Check your dictionary dear friend.
Dont be telling 'check your dictionary dear friend'
You're having a go trying to insult my intelligence. That besides, throwing subtle shades and even being condescending

Techobeys:
Though there was something in the earth, they were not good anymore. They could not be used to achieve the purpose of creation. Even the sacrifice Abel offered is not good. It was accepted bc of his faith which is obedience.

Christ is he who refilled the empty earth. I believe we can have a concordance if you can check the meaning of refresh and ask yourself, why did Christ need to replenish the earth.
If the sacrifice Abel offered is not good, was it evil then?
Was it bad, hmm? Was it wrong?

Techobeys:
Let’s not talk about the tree of knowledge of good and evil bc it just knowledge. Knowledge is not something substantial.
'... bc it just knowledge. Knowledge is not something substantial'? Smh

Techobeys:
Yet we know that God was not really known until Christ.
Smh.

Techobeys:
Pls look at this critically,
You cant handle 'look at this critically'

Techobeys:
I’ll love a conversation ...
What, if not conversation, do you think has been going on between us? Hmm?

Techobeys:
... and not an argument and name calling.
I never do argument(s), and if you didnt know, it simply is because, an argument, involves an exchange of ignorance for another ignorance. Now since I am well clued up on this subject, I have no ignorance to peddle with in an argument exchange trade

Now with all due respect, I trust you arent, accusing me of calling you names

Techobeys:
If you think I should specify what was empty, then you should tell me what you think I should say bc the God said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam and that’s all I know. Do you know something I don’t know?
We see below six 'God saw ..., that it was good' check marks (i.e. Genesis 1:4, 10, 12, 18, 21, 25), and even, see the complete absence of the 'it was very good' impression being specifically used for man, instead at Genesis 1:31, what we have is an umbrella good encapsulated in the 'Then God looked over all He had made, and He saw that it was very good!' comment

Please provide where in the bible, 'God, said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam'

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:

Smh, still evade responding correctly to the binary question, instead, went off on a tangent again and giving irrelevant replies

You're having a go trying to insult my intelligence. That besides, throwing subtle shades and even being condescending

Was it bad, hmm? Was it wrong?

'... bc it just knowledge. Knowledge is not something substantial'? Smh

Smh.

You cant handle 'look at this critically'

What, if not conversation, do you think has been going on between us? Hmm?

I never do argument(s), and if you didnt know, it simply is because, an argument, involves an exchange of ignorance for another ignorance. Now since I am well clued up on this subject, I have no ignorance to peddle with in an argument exchange trade

Now with all due respect, I trust you arent, accusing me of calling you names

We see below six 'God saw ..., that it was good' check marks (i.e. Genesis 1:4, 10, 12, 18, 21, 25), and even, see the complete absence of the 'it was very good' impression being specifically used for man, instead at Genesis 1:31, what we have is an umbrella good encapsulated in the 'Then God looked over all He had made, and He saw that it was very good!' comment

Please provide where in the bible, 'God, said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam'

I’m honestly deeply sorry. I didn’t think it through before speaking to you and I’m very sorry about it. I didn’t know I was arguing with someone who didn’t understand the video.

Kindly go and watch it again friend. Thank you for that. It show in this reply that you’ve been criticising the video without even understanding the message in it. I’ll wait till you watch it again to understand it. I think it might be helpful if you write it down.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:

Was it bad, hmm? Was it wrong

Techobeys:
Good does not meaning so means things.
There’s a dictionary for you to know what good means.
Genesis 2:9
And [in that garden] the LORD God caused to grow from the ground every tree that is desirable
and pleasing to the sight and good (suitable, pleasant) for food;
the tree of life was also in the midst of the garden,
and the tree of the [experiential] knowledge (recognition) of [the difference between] good and evil

Kk, I've gotten used to you skipping answering questions and even, can live with you not providing where in the bible, 'God, said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam'

Now, will please, tell, not from dictionary, what, good, in Genesis 2:9, interpreted from the original text, means

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:

Genesis 2:9
And [in that garden] the LORD God caused to grow from the ground every tree that is desirable
and pleasing to the sight and good (suitable, pleasant) for food;
the tree of life was also in the midst of the garden,
and the tree of the [experiential] knowledge (recognition) of [the difference between] good and evil

Kk, I've gotten used to you skipping answering questions and even, can live with you not providing where in the bible, 'God, said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam'

Now, will please, tell, not from dictionary, what, good, in Genesis 2:9, interpreted from the original text, means

What’s the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Also, do you think you might be confused bc of the bible translation you’re reading? Is there a chance of that?
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
NNTR:
Depending on the context used, good has multiple meanings.
For example, what do you know that the word 'good' means, where used in the symbolic Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Techobeys:
What’s the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Techobeys:
Also, do you think you might be confused bc of the bible translation you’re reading?
Is there a chance of that?
Confused? Smh Pff.
Yeah, you're absolutely right.
Yes, I am confused, the same way I am confused with the Tree of Life too

Will you now, please provide where in the bible, 'God, said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam. Thanks

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 3:17am On Jan 16, 2023
NNTR:

Confused? Smh Pff.
Yeah, you're absolutely right.
Yes, I am confused, the same way I am confused with the Tree of Life too

Will you now, please provide where in the bible, 'God, said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam. Thanks

Kindly watch the video again pls. I’ll like to learn what you know but it’s highly important that you understand what the video is saying. So far, it doesn’t seem like you understand it and it’s giving me a vibe that you don’t have what it takes to teach another.

Try to watch the video again, when you understand it, then we can talk. I suppose you watched it to the level where you see an argument and came straight for that. I try not to argue bc I’m a teacher of the word, yet I’m open to learning from others too but I’m going to make sure whoever is speaking to me has understanding.

So far you’ve not shown the level of understanding that is attractive to me, you’ve been jumping here and there shouting tree of knowledge of good and evil without even mentioning what the tree is.

So kindly take your time, watch the whole video, get the message and I’ll be opening to learning from you. Mind you, it’ll show in your response that you now understand the video. I think I even mentioned somewhere that the video needs to be understood, it needs critical thinking. Apply that pls. Until then , I really cannot continue bickering I’m sorry. Thank you btw, I have enjoyed our convo so far. God bless you.
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Techobeys:
Kindly watch the video again pls.
I dont need to re-watch the clip.

I have obliged you by looking at the video critically, just as you solicited.
I even went, above and beyond, with pasting screenshot grabs to show you what critically was lacking or inadequate in the video

Techobeys:
I’ll like to learn what you know but it’s highly important that you understand what the video is saying.
Who are the targeted audience the video was uploaded for?
If you should put yourself in the seat of your target audience, do you honestly believe, they will understand what the video is saying, especially the bit where you said in the video that 'the earth became empty of good' Hmm?

Techobeys:
So far, it doesn’t seem like you understand it and it’s giving me a vibe that you don’t have what it takes to teach another.
You are that so wrapped up in yourself, you think, this is about teaching. Pfft

Techobeys:
Try to watch the video again, when you understand it, then we can talk. I suppose you watched it to the level where you see an argument and came straight for that. I try not to argue bc I’m a teacher of the word, yet I’m open to learning from others too but I’m going to make sure whoever is speaking to me has understanding.
Are you dyslexic?
How many times do I have to let on, that, I dont do arguments. Hmm?
Oh, you're a teacher now. Good why we go-fund raise capital to build, teach a classroom.

Word is cheap, I'll believe you're open to learning from others, when I see the answer to the below questions you've dodged

1. Did you in the video, say what exactly, is the good, that was absent from earth?
3. Please provide where in the bible, 'God, said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam'

Techobeys:
So far you’ve not shown the level of understanding that is attractive to me, you’ve been jumping here and there shouting tree of knowledge of good and evil without even mentioning what the tree is.
Individualy, 'jumping here and there' and 'shouting', individually are good exercises, for the body and the throat (i.e. voice) respectively.

Techobeys:
So kindly take your time, watch the whole video, get the message and I’ll be opening to learning from you. Mind you, it’ll show in your response that you now understand the video. I think I even mentioned somewhere that the video needs to be understood, it needs critical thinking. Apply that pls. Until then, I really cannot continue bickering I’m sorry. Thank you btw, I have enjoyed our convo so far. God bless you.
Smh. I dont blame a clown, for acting like a clown, I blame myself, for stepping into the circus

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2023
NNTR:
I dont need to re-watch the clip.

I have obliged you by looking at the video critically, just as you solicited.
I even went, above and beyond, with pasting screenshot grabs to show you what critically was lacking or inadequate in the video

Who are the targeted audience the video was uploaded for?
If you should put yourself in the seat of your target audience, do you honestly believe, they will understand what the video is saying, especially the bit where you said in the video that 'the earth became empty of good' Hmm?

You are that so wrapped up in yourself, you think, this is about teaching. Pfft

Are you dyslexic?
How many times do I have to let on, that, I dont do arguments. Hmm?
Oh, you're a teacher now. Good why we go-fund raise capital to build, teach a classroom.

Word is cheap, I'll believe you're open to learning from others, when I see the answer to the below questions you've dodged

1. Did you in the video, say what exactly, is the good, that was absent from earth?
3. Please provide where in the bible, 'God, said the earth shall not produce good unto Adam'

Individualy, 'jumping here and there' and 'shouting', individually are good exercises, for the body and the throat (i.e. voice) respectively.

Smh. I dont blame a clown, for acting like a clown, I blame myself, for stepping into the circus

I’ll still say watch the video again. I know you watched it but I’m poised to think you watched to the level where you can find fault, so you didn’t take time to watch the whole video. You would have been able to answer the questions you’re asking me by yourself if you had watched till the end to understand the video.

I’m not saying you’ve not watched a part of it, I’m just poised to think you didn’t watch it till the end. If you did, then it’s safe to think you didn’t understand what is said in the video. because you’ve said a few things that sparked this line of thought.

I’m sorry, if you feel offended that I’m asking that you watch the video again and try to understand it. But that will save us time and will give us defined questions. The questions you’re asking are showing that you never watched the video till the end or that you didn’t understand it.

I have answered your questions in earlier reply but you seem unsatisfied bc I didn’t separate good and evil in the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Bc I already mentioned what Jesus came to do and why he came in the video. He came to fill up the earth again as God had filled it after he made Adam. What did God fill the earth with? good things! Was the earth empty when Jesus came? No! Was it suitable to achieve the purpose of creation? No! So the earth was not in good state and was in emptiness before Jesus came. It’s simple analogy and I tried as best to make it simple in the video. You would have seen all these if you watched till the end.

Lastly, why did you say the video is the correct interpretation of Genesis when it’s clear you think it’s an inadequate interpretation of it? Were trying to build before breaking? If it’s the correct interpretation then it can’t be inadequate.

About the church, don’t you think it’s rather stereotype to assume that everyone who teaches the word is seeking to open a church?

I’ll also attach the meaning of the word good in the dictionary for you so you can see what I’m saying in clear and simple term.

And pls don’t feel offended, if you make a claim then you’re also open to being wrong. Just as I’m open to being wrong with my content too. So let’s be sure if I’m the one wrong or you’re the one wrong on this instance. So from there we can build.

Your question is not well defined bc it’s assuming that the answer to your questions was not in the video and I’m saying the answer is there. For inasmuch as Christ needed to replenish the earth, it’s to mean that the earth was first emptied of good (which is how God created everything). Unless you refuse to accept that it was Christ who was told to replenish (fill up again). This will mean that you’re saying the video is not a correct interpretation of Genesis, and that which call to question why you said it was the correct interpretation before. Do you see what I’m saying? We’re learned people so let’s think about these things critically together and we’ll arrive at a reasonable conclusion together.

I didn’t have to spell out everything in the video, this is why I requested that everyone must think about it critically, which means think about all the options well enough. Thinking about only one option is not critical thinking, on most time is emotional thinking or non-thinking which can lead to malicious thinking.

Just watch it again pls and define your questions properly. Think about everything in the video together and not just one part. Ask yourself why did Jesus need to refill the earth? This will give you all the answers to questions you’ve been me. I hope I didn’t come off to you as dyslexic or a clown this time. God bless you

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2023
Techobeys:
I’ll still say watch the video again. I know you watched it but I’m poised to think you watched to the level where you can find fault, so you didn’t take time to watch the whole video. You would have been able to answer the questions you’re asking me by yourself if you had watched till the end to understand the video.
You clearly have issues with owning up to, that, in the video, you did not say what exactly, is the good, that you alleged was absent from earth

Techobeys:
I’m not saying you’ve not watched a part of it, I’m just poised to think you didn’t watch it till the end. If you did, then it’s safe to think you didn’t understand what is said in the video. because you’ve said a few things that sparked this line of thought.
Its like as if your whole life will fall apart, if honestly and truthfully, admit that you did not explicitly say anywhere in the video what sort of good, allegedly was absent on earth

Techobeys:
I’m sorry, if you feel offended that I’m asking that you watch the video again and try to understand it. But that will save us time and will give us defined questions. The questions you’re asking are showing that you never watched the video till the end or that you didn’t understand it.
I am not offended, just wondering why keep making a dumb request.
Its only clown who'll jokingly say, the video was not fully watched

Techobeys:
I have answered your questions in earlier reply but you seem unsatisfied bc I didn’t separate good and evil in the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Bc I already mentioned what Jesus came to do and why he came in the video. He came to fill up the earth again as God had filled it after he made Adam. What did God fill the earth with? good things! Was the earth empty when Jesus came? No! Was it suitable to achieve the purpose of creation? No! So the earth was not in good state and was in emptiness before Jesus came. It’s simple analogy and I tried as best to make it simple in the video. You would have seen all these if you watched till the end.

Lastly, why did you say the video is the correct interpretation of Genesis when it’s clear you think it’s an inadequate interpretation of it? Were trying to build before breaking? If it’s the correct interpretation then it can’t be inadequate.
What part in the inverted double commas remark, dont you understand :
''Watched the clip and safely can critically say, about it and tell you that, it is an actual interpretation of the account of creation in Genesis, albeit with slight caveat or inaccuracy

''

Techobeys:
About the church, don’t you think it’s rather stereotype to assume that everyone who teaches the word is seeking to open a church?
Where from have you conjured up church to now associate me with it. Hmm?

Techobeys:
I’ll also attach the meaning of the word good in the dictionary for you so you can see what I’m saying in clear and simple term.
Smh. I bite my tongue. Pfft.

Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by Techobeys: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
NNTR:
You clearly have issues with owning up to, that, in the video, you did not say what exactly, is the good, that you alleged was absent from earth

Its like as if your whole life will fall apart, if honestly and truthfully, admit that you did not explicitly say anywhere in the video what sort of good, allegedly was absent on earth

I am not offended, just wondering why keep making a dumb request.
Its only clown who'll jokingly say, the video was not fully watched

What part in the inverted double commas remark, dont you understand :
''Watched the clip and safely can critically say, about it and tell you that, it is an actual interpretation of the account of creation in Genesis, albeit with slight caveat or inaccuracy

''

Where from have you conjured up church to now associate me with it. Hmm?

Smh. I bite my tongue. Pfft.

You’re not getting the point dear friend. There’s nothing to own up to my friend bc there’s no need to specify anything in the video. If anyone thinks about the message critically, they’ll see it. Everything was not suitable to achieve God’s purpose, so it means everything was not good anymore, so earth was absent/empty of good. Because good means suitable to achieve a purpose. God called everything he mad good bc it was suitable to achieve perfection, but the moment sin came into the world, sin emptied the world of goodness. Is that not simple enough?

I feel like calling me a clown is disrespectful. Don’t you think?
Re: Do you think this is the proper Interpretation Of the creation in Genesis? by NNTR: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Techobeys:
You’re not getting the point dear friend.
Inexactness. You see that? Thats what the point is all about.

The obscurity in '... and caused the earth, which God filled with good things to become empty, earth became empty of good, earth became empty ... ' is the point you're digging your heels in

Techobeys:
There’s nothing to own up to my friend bc there’s no need to specify anything in the video. If anyone thinks about the message critically, they’ll see it.
Of course, yes, thy will see, being they are mind readers grin

Techobeys:
Everything was not suitable to achieve God’s purpose, so it means everything was not good anymore, so earth was absent/empty of good. Because good means suitable to achieve a purpose. God called everything he mad good bc it was suitable to achieve perfection, but the moment sin came into the world, sin emptied the world of goodness. Is that not simple enough?
grin You constantly amaze me, but not in any particularly good way.
No, its not simple enough, this is rocket science stuff. Its too much for me

Techobeys:
I feel like calling me a clown is disrespectful. Don’t you think?
I did not call you a clown, but whoever the cap fits, wear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Women Braid Their Hair? / Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem / Food For Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.