Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Too Muscular For Current Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Muscular For Current Job (232 Views)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Muscular For Current Job by LittleBigDick(m): 5:51am On Jan 13, 2023
I work in high end jewelry store
Boss tells me to not hover near customers so much as it looks intimidating
She said my shirt is too tight and show too much muscle and it looks unprofessional
She told me my voice sounds too deep on the phone and I need to soften it
I tried to make fun of her by telling her she should maybe join me at the gym and she wouldn’t so jealous of my gains. She responded not everyone had time when they run a million dollar businesses little guy and tossed her Maserati keys at me. Everyone laughed.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Saying That Most Of The Reason Why You Settle Down Is That She Got Preg / How Come Most Of Those Islands Around East Africa Are French Speaking / Lack Of (intimacy In Relationship):common Intimacy Killers In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.