Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria (26592 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2023
ok
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by pezeji(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2023
My brother, the ONLY reason you should come back to Nigeria is to help vote out this Nonsense we call government
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Doyou2019: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2023
theophorus:
"Ajo o dabi ile"
If you know you know.

Just wait make things plum for this Nation na una go dey rush us.

How many don die for this wicked country waiting for it to plum? How many more go die waiting for the same?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by ILuvMerije(f): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Tinubu will sanitize the mess in naija , Deyemi be rest assured

we won't allow those who sell our assets to themselves or those who covert govt capital meant for infrastructures, facilities and human development to do fraud business that amount to nothing.
Like for real? A young bodied man/woman would want an old sick man to drive him/her? Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Seat down and think, let's use driving a car as scenerio. How does it sound to you that a car needs to to driven in order to get something done and we have two people, one a young abled man and an old sick man. If the young man should say that he doesn't want to drive, let the old man drive him, won't you think that something is amiss?

Anambra experience failure for 8years under peter obi, Nigeria Won't, no be by saying Amen, na by saying No to Ironsi wannabe and that Dubai returnee
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Doyou2019: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2023
deeway200:
I love this guy movie. He is a borne genius

Deyemi's cool suave makes acting look very easy, bro, but it ain't.
Like someone said on FP, he sure knows his craft.

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=ILuvMerije post=119989037][/quote]

you're dumb, what did peter obi do in Anambra state with your imbecilic illustration, I guess you're on your period because most of you ladies are always dumb whenever you're doing mensuration

you're talking about younger candidate, what happen to the ADC candidate, sowore and others? is Peter Obi not a grandpa? mumu people

ikpeazu should be peter obi's age mate if not younger than him, how did he run Abia state ?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Ezeego1(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

we won't allow those who sell our assets to themselves or those who covert govt capital meant for infrastructures, facilities and human development to do fraud business that amount to nothing

Anambra experience failure for 8years under peter obi, Nigeria Won't, no be by saying Amen, na by saying No to Ironsi wannabe and that Dubai returnee

Can you please shut up undecided undecided

You're making no sense

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Don't come.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
He should come home and vote for election
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

we won't allow those who sell our assets to themselves or those who covert govt capital meant for infrastructures, facilities and human development to do fraud business that amount to nothing

You should say APC will sanitize the mess APC created cheesy let's see if you won't sound stupid saying that
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by lereinter(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Which tinubu
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Kaa4(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2023
By the time Islamists take over this country!!! I hope we don't regret like we are doing now under Buhari!!!
OkoRemi2023:

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Konquest: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Popular Nigerian actor who is vacationing in Seychelles with his wife has shown his reluctance to return to Nigeria.

He shared a video enjoying the beach and sun and asked his followers and fans to give him one reason why he should return to Nigeria and leave all the soft life he is enjoying.

Deyemi Okanlawon does not want to come back to Nigeria after Seychelles vacation with wife.

Seychelles is very expensive in
the medium to long-term.

'Deyemi's mother is a Yoruba Princess though and she and her male and female siblings pioneered the art of making designer cakes starting from the 1980s from their posh confectionary business outfit on Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, from where they pioneered the export of customized wedding cakes to the large Nigerian Diaspora in the UK and U.S. 'Fela Anikulapo-Kuti,
'Yeni Kuti and other Nigerians used to pop in to buy all kinds of cakes back in the day too from the confectionary company.

'Deyemi even worked as a kid in that hugely popular baking outfit on Allen Avenue. So, aside from the fact that he comes from a rich background, he probably would be able to afford to stay in Seychelles. Lol.

Cc: Sukkot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2023
Ezeego1:

Can you please shut up undecided undecided
You're making no sense

isn't that how you wake your parents up?

prove me wrong that Anambra people enjoy under peter obi 8yrs misrule?

you m0rons are now abusing PDP that you painted as saint in 2019

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Kaa4:
By the time Islamists take over this country!!! I hope we don't regret like we are doing now under Buhari!!!

Tinubu is not a religion fanatics, only a Religion Candidate like peter obi who ridicule Pentecostal churches for Catholic you can be scared of

2 Likes

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Popular Nigerian actor who is vacationing in Seychelles with his wife has shown his reluctance to return to Nigeria.

He shared a video enjoying the beach and sun and asked his followers and fans to give him one reason why he should return to Nigeria and leave all the soft life he is enjoying.

Deyemi Okanlawon does not want to come back to Nigeria after Seychelles vacation with wife

Vacationing! This word is enough for us to ask him to come and discuss with us where he made his money. That should be more than enough reason for him unless he's tired of making money
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Donbayor: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2023
atobs4real:
Because is your motherland.
Sometimes Murderer land.
Joking
I see that punchline��
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by nedekid: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Because Nigeria economy will experience a great economic boom when Tinubu becomes Nigeria's President in 2023.

Me and some friends have already pooled together over N400 billion that we're going to invest in the Motherland this year and you can expect we're going to reap high ROI. There's going to be a huge wealth explosion under Tinubu presidency.

That's part of why I've spent 2022 touring Nigeria. It wasn't for politics alone but also economic investment. And I can tell you the North is a huge gold mine of opportunities, same as the South West and Niger Delta regions. But I can never invest 1 kobo in that cocaine trafficking tribe IPOB region. It is the worst place on earth to put your money. undecided
Lol, abeg use the 400b to better the lives of you and your puppies.

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Lashist:

You should say APC will sanitize the mess APC created cheesy let's see if you won't sound stupid saying that

even this N-power beneficiary follow they abuse APC? when PDP in your region is nothing to write home about

go to Enugu, Abia even Anambra, hyping failure is what you people are good at

1 Like

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

even this N-power beneficiary follow they abuse APC? when PDP in your region is nothing to write home about

go to Enugu, Abia even Anambra, hyping failure is what you people are good at
Lol...see this jobless mofo...who is doing Npower with you? cheesy did you go through my profile and see Npower anywhere? You think creating new monikers to troll is a job? Even if you are being paid to troll and hail APC, for how long? Do you think you can use money paid from trolling to help your wretched life? I asked you a simple thing. Just say APC will sanitize the mess that APC created then deny you don't sound stupid for that cheesy
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Divoc19(f): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2023
The money from selling will finish.
Hunger will remain
Look for a better solution
Generalwoodz:
No reason can be given.

BTW: I'M SELLING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF HUNGER
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Tabletuner(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Generalwoodz:
No reason can be given.

BTW: I'M SELLING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF HUNGER

How many friends do you have?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by ILuvMerije(f): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you're dumb, what did peter obi do in Anambra state with your imbecilic illustration, I guess you're on your period because most of you ladies are always dumb whenever you're doing mensuration

you're talking about younger candidate, what happen to the ADC candidate, sowore and others? is Peter Obi not a grandpa? mumu people

ikpeazu should be peter obi's age mate if not younger than him, how did he run Abia state ?

When a child makes a post, it's evident!. Mind you, a child does not necessarily mean someone who's under 21.
My advice to you is this, grow up and learn how to have a conversation.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Divoc19:
The money from selling will finish.
Hunger will remain
Look for a better solution

I feel you! I just want to buy food stuff that's all. I'll be starting a VA role around 10:oo am est. If I'm good fit then money won't be problem.

Abegi, I could send proves or IDs. I just need 4 or 5k since today is market day of this place I reside. A nairalander here just send me 2k
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by meobizy(f): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
This Yoruba boy is built different. He has refused to come over and vote his uncle into power. I would believe if he wasn’t from a tribe well known for deceit.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tabletuner:

How many friends do you have?

It's a 2015 account

The last I checked it wasn't up 400
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
This class of people always amaze me. Yes, the common man on the street has a lot to be angry with Nigeria for.

But not Deyemie Okalawon.

Deyemi is one of those whom Nigeria has done well. Yes, he's an actor and there are movie industries everywhere. He can try other African countries -- unfortunately, none of them is as big as Nollywood.

He can try Hollywood or even Bollywood, but unfortunately, they're not likely to have a place for him.

Deyemi has Nigeria which offers both a huge platform and a special place for him. Yet, instead of marketing the country well and focusing on its benefits, he still wants to rant because everyone else is doing it.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Tinubu wey never sanitize his records wan sanitize Nigeria. LMAO!!
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Psalm48:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank
What did Mynd44 tell you?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by ZINNYBANKS: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
you fit pee any where you like for naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Steps Out In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.