Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria (26585 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by AdamuKD: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Generalwoodz:
No reason can be given.

BTW: I'M SELLING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF HUNGER
How old and how much
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by BlackMan6969(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Cos you can piss any where you like.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
AdamuKD:

How old and how much

8k ?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by kamtrix(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Generalwoodz:
No reason can be given.

What skill do you have?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Tinubu will sanitize the mess in naija , Deyemi be rest assured

we won't allow those who sell our assets to themselves or those who covert govt capital meant for infrastructures, facilities and human development to do fraud business that amount to nothing

Anambra experience failure for 8years under peter obi, Nigeria Won't, no be by saying Amen, na by saying No to Ironsi wannabe and that Dubai returnee

AMALA AND EWEDU MISCREANT. SHAMELESS URCHIN.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
kamtrix:

What skill do you have?

I do copywriting. Have samples to show if there's job available
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Menclothing: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Spend that money in badagry beach
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by arsenal33: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Stay there. You may get an acting role as a houseboy......You know where you make your money
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by ModCaller: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Cheap toto
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Chelseanababa(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Psalm48:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank
This person is a scammer. Beware!!!
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Enumerator(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
cheesy
Generalwoodz:
No reason can be given.

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by longifilis(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=119988155]Popular Nigerian actor who is vacationing in Seychelles with his wife has shown his reluctance to return to Nigeria.

He shared a video enjoying the beach and sun and asked his followers and fans to give him one reason why he should return to Nigeria and leave all the soft life he is enjoying.

Deyemi Okanlawon does not want to come back to Nigeria after Seychelles vacation with wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQuOw_iHvQ

Someday, you will feel like coming home.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by pacespot(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
When Peter Obi is elected president cheesy
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

AMALA AND EWEDU MISCREANT. SHAMELESS URCHIN.

when a compound fool just use android phone for the first time
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Reinaldo:

Tinubu wey never sanitize his records wan sanitize Nigeria. LMAO!!

you and your kinsmen cursed peter obi for 8yrs of his misrule, what change?

is he that he's now a change person or what?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
ILuvMerije:

When a child makes a post, it's evident!. Mind you, a child does not necessarily mean someone who's under 21.
My advice to you is this, grow up and learn how to have a conversation.

you don't deserved a diplomatic response, your kinsmen with low IQ opinion doesn't count in my side not to talk of you igbo ladies that don't have right over your parents inheritance, modern slave in Igbo land

you need to upgrade your IQ next time before quoting, like you even have the liver to be giving me imbecilic and kindergarten illustrations

dumb piiig
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...see this jobless mofo...who is doing Npower with you? cheesy did you go through my profile and see Npower anywhere? You think creating new monikers to troll is a job? Even if you are being paid to troll and hail APC, for how long? Do you think you can use money paid from trolling to help your wretched life? I asked you a simple thing. Just say APC will sanitize the mess that APC created then deny you don't sound stupid for that cheesy

what's about this cow profile that he's bragging about ? you're chest beating in empty stomach and penury

swear say your kinsmen and your family abusing Buhari never benefitted from the N-power

this mgbeke that's dragging food with his siblings in his father's house is here bragging, ebichukwu
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by sukkot: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Konquest:

Seychelles is very expensive in
the medium to long-term.

'Deyemi's mother is a Yoruba Princess though and she and her male and female siblings pioneered the art of making designer cakes starting from the 1980s from their posh confectionary business outfit on Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, from where they pioneered the export of customized wedding cakes to the large Nigerian Diaspora in the UK and U.S. 'Fela Anikulapo-Kuti,
'Yeni Kuti and other Nigerians used to pop in to buy all kinds of cakes back in the day too from the confectionary company.

'Deyemi even worked as a kid in that hugely popular baking outfit on Allen Avenue. So, aside from the fact that he comes from a rich background, he probably would be able to afford to stay in Seychelles. Lol.

Cc: Sukkot.
thats good info brother. i am not familiar with this deyemi fellow but ermm they allow you to ship cakes abroad ? and how does the logistics of that work out without destroying the cake in transit cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

what's about this cow profile that he's bragging about ? you're chest beating in empty stomach and penury

swear say your kinsmen and your family abusing Buhari never benefitted from the N-power

this mgbeke that's dragging food with his siblings in his father's house is here bragging, ebichukwu
Lol...okay I swear I have never benefitted from Npower cheesy and to the best of my knowledge none of my family members did that program cheesy. But you sef, shey you no dey taya?? Every week or day, you create new monikers to troll and disgrace your family...you don't have work to do..you don't develop yourself. Nothing is working good for you. So you think the solution is to come online to troll and insult people far better than what you'd ever be? Aren't you tired. You sef check am na...you can't use trolling on NL to take good care of yourself. Even if APC is paying you meagre sum to sing their praises, you can't use that money to develop your life. You no fit use am raise family. Omo, relax and reason your life small o...take care wink
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by kamtrix(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Generalwoodz:

I do copywriting. Have samples to show if there's job available
Check my profile for my thread where I posted a WhatsApp group, then contact me from the group.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
kamtrix:

Check my profile for my thread where I posted a WhatsApp group, then contact me from the group.

Think ain't working. What do I do now ?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...okay I swear I have never benefitted from Npower cheesy and to the best of my knowledge none of my family members did that program cheesy. But you sef, shey you no dey taya?? Every week or day, you create new monikers to troll and disgrace your family...you don't have work to do..you don't develop yourself. Nothing is working good for you. So you think the solution is to come online to troll and insult people far better than what you'd ever be? Aren't you tired. You sef check am na...you can't use trolling on NL to take good care of yourself. Even if APC is paying you meagre sum to sing their praises, you can't use that money to develop your life. You no fit use am raise family. Omo, relax and reason your life small o...take care wink
writing jargons to suit your foolishness

Alaye, learn how to paragraph sentences, writing Awka village English to embrace your foolishness
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

writing jargons to suit your foolishness

Alaye, learn how to paragraph sentences, writing Awka village English to embrace your foolishness
Better go and look for a job cheesy. You can't troll all your life..haba
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lashist:

Better go and look for a job cheesy. You can't troll all your life..haba

how can employer of more than 10 Staffs look for job? do you think everyone live in penury as it was in your family?

you do Yahoo 3yrs, god pity give you 500k you're here bragging

A potential CEO creates business and employment, stop telling me about job, I'm not in your league, upgrade that your low IQ
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

how can employer of more than 10 Staffs look for job? do you think everyone live in penury as it was in your family?

you do Yahoo 3yrs, god pity give you 500k you're here bragging

A potential CEO creates business and employment, stop telling me about job, I'm not in your league, upgrade that your low IQ
Lmao...you and who dey do yahoo. Did you see anywhere in my posts where I joined silly youths like you to glorify yahoo. You are jobless indeed. Guy go and look for a legit job o. Stop creating tales in your dumb head to insult people online..it won't bring you any good fortunes. You want to suddenly form CEO. CEO that creates new monikers daily just to troll cheesy grin. CEO that glorifies Npower cheesy.Deceiving yourself online won't save your life o. Reality will dawn on you outside here cheesy
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Lashist:

Lmao...you and who dey do yahoo. Did you see anywhere in my posts where I joined silly youths like you to glorify yahoo. You are jobless indeed. Guy go and look for a legit job o. Stop creating tales in your dumb head to insult people online..it won't bring you any good fortunes. You want to suddenly form CEO. CEO that creates new monikers daily just to troll cheesy grin. CEO that glorifies Npower cheesy.Deceiving yourself online won't save your life o. Reality will dawn on you outside here cheesy

an hardworking person don't brag because they sweat to pull through but you cow bragging here shows you're into fraud and I promise you hands go soon reach you soon, we will be here to see your mugshot if you don't repent

I need not to brag about being an employer just making the record straight I haven't even reach 30yrs when I've being an employer of labour, you need to stop identifying me with the standard of your family

while your likes are online trolling, abusing your elders, I was busy bringing out ideas in job creation and rescuing your likes from the street
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

an hardworking person don't brag because they sweat to pull through but you cow bragging here shows you're into fraud and I promise you hands go soon reach you soon, we will be here to see your mugshot if you don't repent

I need not to brag about being an employer just making the record straight I haven't even reach 30yrs when I've being an employer of labour, you need to stop identifying me with the standard of your family

while your likes are online trolling, abusing your elders, I was busy bringing out ideas in job creation and rescuing your likes from the street
But you are the one bragging here since claiming CEO with 10 staffs cheesy you even called me a yahoo boy when I haven't said anything that warranted such. You are the one trolling with new monikers here. One can see that from the day you created this moniker. I'm sure you have plenty more. Nobody bragged to you but you called me fraud bcus I told you to go and find a joband stop trolling cheesy. See eh, no busy CEO would be creating new monikers every week to troll on a forum. You are just one jobless mofo claiming CEO already. Since you aren't upto 30years, there might still be time for you. Wake up from this your fantasy life and face reality. Time no dey. Go to school, learn a skill and develop yourself...leave trolling alone
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Lashist:

But you are the one bragging here since claiming CEO with 10 staffs cheesy you even called me a yahoo boy when I haven't said anything that warranted such. You are the one trolling with new monikers here. One can see that from the day you created this moniker. I'm sure you have plenty more. Nobody bragged to you but you called me fraud bcus I told you to go and find a joband stop trolling cheesy. See eh, no busy CEO would be creating new monikers every week to troll on a forum. You are just one jobless mofo claiming CEO already. Since you aren't upto 30years, there might still be time for you. Wake up from this your fantasy life and face reality. Time no dey. Go to school, learn a skill and develop yourself...leave trolling alone

go and kill yourself with your useless epistle
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

go and kill yourself with your useless epistle
Lol...jobless CEO cheesy cheesy. Better go and hustle o...ode urchin
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...jobless CEO cheesy cheesy. Better go and hustle o...ode urchin

I've done the hustle when your dad gave you out as boy boy before you ran away to do fraud

I pity the Surgeon that will work on your decayed brain, I guess you don't like my civil response, if I go wild with you here you won't even have the liver to type your gibberish epistle with your filthy hands

I'm not in the league of dude you can use to test your sanity here
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

I've done the hustle when your dad gave you out as boy boy before you ran away to do fraud

I pity the Surgeon that will work on your decayed brain, I guess you don't like my civil response, if I go wild with you here you won't even have the liver to type your gibberish epistle with your filthy hands

I'm not in the league of dude you can use to test your sanity here
Lol...you haven't been acting civil from the beginning. You are either trolling or insulting people's parents bcus you don't have any or calling one a yahoo boy. After all these, you are still claiming you don't need a surgeon cheesy. All I have told you is get a job and leave trolling on this faceless. It can't help you in life. It will only make you keep lying to yourself even when you are in worst conditions. Imagine you have already started claiming CEO of 10 staffs cheesy. Trolling is already making you deceive yourself and lie about your reality
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...you haven't been acting civil from the beginning. You are either trolling or insulting people's parents bcus you don't have any or calling one a yahoo boy. After all these, you are still claiming you don't need a surgeon cheesy. All I have told you is get a job and leave trolling on this faceless. It can't help you in life. It will only make you keep lying to yourself even when you are in worst conditions. Imagine you have already started claiming CEO of 10 staffs cheesy. Trolling is already making you deceive yourself and lie about your reality

the person you inherited your foolishness from must be one chronic imbeciles, I just hope the imbeciles that birth you didn't sleep with a mad woman, your level of foolishness is on the high level

I suggest you submit yourself in a close by psychiatric before your mental derailing lead to mental draining

your likes that use Nairaland to test your sanity here will soon be exposed and we will pack you down syndrome to yaba left where you belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Not Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn't Family Uncle Or Aunty / Zubby Michael Throwing Money At His Party In Cerebration Of Mother's Day / Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.