Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria (26590 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

the person you inherited your foolishness from must be one chronic imbeciles, I just hope the imbeciles that birth you didn't sleep with a mad woman, your level of foolishness is on the high level

I suggest you submit yourself in a close by psychiatric before your mental derailing lead to mental draining

your likes that use Nairaland to test your sanity here will soon be exposed and we will pack you down syndrome to yaba left where you belong
You are the one trolling, you are the urchin claiming CEO of 10 staffs cheesy, you are the one using Nairaland to claim sanity by telling lies you are a boss and you have made it in life but you are still telling me to submit myself to a hospital. All these talks won't change your living conditions o cheesy. You created this moniker just to troll igbos and troll others against your view. Its not a boss move at all. It's frustration and hunger that made you do all these...I no dey insult you. I only advised you to go and hustle and stop trolling. Trolling won't help you develop yourself
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Lashist:

You are the one trolling, you are the urchin claiming CEO of 10 staffs cheesy, you are the one using Nairaland to claim sanity by telling lies you are a boss and you have made it in life but you are still telling me to submit myself to a hospital. All these talks won't change your living conditions o cheesy. You created this moniker just to troll igbos and troll others against your view. Its not a boss move at all. It's frustration and hunger that made you do all these...I no dey insult you. I only advised you to go and hustle and stop trolling. Trolling won't help you develop yourself

mumu cow keep talking about self development with his poor English

no be your fault sha, na person you inherited your foolishness from we should blame

job job job alaye talk something else, you're getting bored already with your kindergarten epistle

I know you're seeking attention, you've the last one but you've it no more. I've a lot at stake then engaging an empty nincompoop who is supporting a man with fake stats
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

mumu cow keep talking about self development with his poor English

no be your fault sha, na person you inherited your foolishness from we should blame

job job job alaye talk something else, you're getting bored already with your kindergarten epistle

I know you're seeking attention, you've the last one but you've it no more. I've a lot at stake then engaging an empty nincompoop who is supporting a man with fake stats
Haba grin. You can't even point to any poor English here. The only person seeking attention is you hence why you create new monikers to troll and show your frustration. That being said, please rest abeg. E no easy to engage someone as jobless as you are. You are ever ready to dance in the mud...abeg, enjoy your day trolling CEO of 10 staffs cheesy. Idiots like you don't have anything to lose, you have no parents so you are very ready to be insulting people's parents just to show how frustrated you are
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lashist:

Haba grin. You can't even point to any poor English here. The only person seeking attention is you hence why you create new monikers to troll and show your frustration. That being said, please rest abeg. E no easy to engage someone as jobless as you are. You are ever ready to dance in the mud...abeg, enjoy your day trolling CEO of 10 staffs cheesy. Idiots like you don't have anything to lose, you have no parents so you are very ready to be insulting people's parents just to show how frustrated you are

I don't bother reading your jargons, go to hell that you belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Laide Bakare Steps Out In A Lovely Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.