Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) (841 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by NewsLand: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEE-wHRXR4c

A video of a woman celebrating her husband's manhood, has left many social media users in stitches.

In the video, the woman made her husband stand while she sat directly facing his manhood, pointing at it and celebrating it.

She thanked his manhood for its eighteen years of service to her.

"You have stretched me in ways that I never thought could be stretched with your hard work and dedication. You and your two disciples have spread the love of Jesus all across. You have made me call on the name of the Lord several times. You have been places no man has ever gone before. Thank you for bringing me to the land of milk and honey''
Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnWWxyAB3mp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Jeon(f): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Don't worry I will soon celebrate my husband's butt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Banilla: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2023
NewsLand:
A video of a woman celebrating her husband's manhood, has left many social media users in stitches.
She has cheaped the poor man publicly... embarassed

Hid intelligence wasn't worth celebrating, neither was his personality... No good quality?
Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Pells: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Jeon:
Don't worry I will soon celebrate my husband's butt.
Won't you celebrate shalommy butt undecided undecided
Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Jeon(f): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Pells:
Won't you celebrate shalommy butt undecided undecided
And who do you think I was talking about? cool.

3 Likes

Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Pells: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jeon:

And who do you think I was talking about? cool.
Shalommy or Daddyck
Those two are your lovers grin angry shocked wink
Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
NewsLand:

In the video, the woman made her husband stand while she sat directly facing his manhood, pointing at it and celebrating it.

She thanked his manhood for its eighteen years of service to her.

"You have stretched me in ways that I never thought could be stretched with your hard work and dedication. You and your two disciples have spread the love of Jesus all across. You have made me call on the name of the Lord several times. You have been places no man has ever gone before. Thank you for bringing me to the land of milk and honey''
grin grin grin grin
You go fear thanksgiving
Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by ZINNYBANKS: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tik tok is paying heavily so therefore shits is allowed.. grin
Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Jeon(f): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Pells:
Shalommy or Daddyck Those two are your lovers grin angry shocked wink
And you are one of them. Yours start with S.

3 Likes

Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Divoc19(f): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Let me continue looking for my weird content to fly me
Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by Pells: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jeon:

And you are one of them. Yours start with S.
I'm different and sweet
But I would love to taste your juice smiley wink
Re: Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) by rollandi: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
E bi things oh

(1) (Reply)

Actors Are Struggling, Actresses Are Buying New Cars And Properties / Nurse Caught Kissing a Male Patient In Hospital Bed / How To I Ask A Girl I Just Meet Online Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.