Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter (2436 Views)

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. / 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate / Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
jlinkd78:
For admitting dat d country as it's now is sick is already an indictment on APC and it's candidate. The current Doctor in charge now is APC and d patient which is Nigeria is confirmed sick. Suffice to say that when looking for right Doctor then APC which currently is in charge can't be an alternative

Tell me one country that is healthy?

The sufferings of the past 8 years are results of cumulative of bad leadership, especially from 1999 when we returned to democracy.

If OBJ had done three things, we would have progressed from there onwards.

Three things:

1. Provided uninterrupted power supply.

2. Diversified away from oil

3. Fought corruption, instead of enabled it.
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by Mfetenang: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
We won't hand over our country to an IPOB man- PERIOD.
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by uba1991: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
donphilopus:

This one is not just normal. The same person who insulted and cursed Atiku in 2019 when he contested against Buhari, a northerner is here now licking his a$s. If you have any shame, you should support Kwankwaso instead of the Atiku you attacked in 2019. Albeit, I know you're supporting Atiku because you feel he has a brighter chance than Kwankwaso. Yours isn't about good governance but your ethnic dominance. Such a pity.!

If you're sane and care about the country, you shouldn't continue supporting a northerner after supporting Buhari twice. At least if you cannot support Tinubu because you feel he licks microphone or he isn't fit, why not support Obi another southerner? Must it always be north, north and north?

You're a disgrace to sane northerners.
some times I find it very hard to ignore comments from abusive kids.
Atiku is a fulani man and a Muslim, me iam from southern Kaduna and a christians. So which ethnic group are you talking about? I listened to all the candidates and read all their manifestos , the only achievable manifesto is that of Atiku.
I didn't support Peter Obi because of his sympathy towards IPOB. I hate terrorists no matter what is their name.
I want to let you know that iam not denying supporting Buhari for 8 years. Infact in 2011 I hated Buhari with passion, I did everything to my level to see that GEJ become president. I started supporting Buhari when I realized that most of the things said about him are not true. Obi lies alot and he is sympathetic to ipob that is the reason I didn't support him.
If I know where you are I try as much as possible to sit with you and tell you the reason why I made my choice.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by donphilopus: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
some times I find it very hard to ignore comments from abusive kids.
Atiku is a fulani man and a Muslim, me iam from southern Kaduna and a christians. So which ethnic group are you talking about? I listened to all the candidates and read all their manifestos , the only achievable manifesto is that of Atiku.
I didn't support Peter Obi because of his sympathy towards IPOB. I hate terrorists no matter what is their name.
I want to let you know that iam not denying supporting Buhari for 8 years. Infact in 2011 I hated Buhari with passion, I did everything to my level to see that GEJ become president. I started supporting Buhari when I realized that most of the things said about him are not true. Obi lies alot and he is sympathetic to ipob that is the reason I didn't support him.
If I know where you are I try as much as possible to sit with you and tell you the reason why I made my choice.

Someone whose username has 1991 attached to it is calling me a kid. grin cheesy I hear you.

Now I understand why you're supporting Atiku though. Since you're from Southern Kaduna you might be a northern Christian which I told you earlier on another thread some days back. I'm not expecting Tinubu to win Southern Kaduna with his M/M ticket anyways.

As for Peter Obi being a terrorist sympathizer or Tinubu opting for an M/M ticket, Atiku also erred by deleting his condemnation tweet/post when Deborah was k!lled. That act alone is huge enough for you not to support him. Why not vote for your preferred National Assembly candidates and leave Atiku alone if you truly care about your Southern Kaduna people?!
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by GoodCane: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
68 years old man is not a youth anymore
If we are to go by your narrative,we have kola abiola,sowore and many other young aspirants

We All know that you know he is 61years but due to your daft and Shallow sense of reasoning, we know you just want to be noticed.

A healthy man is far better than a drug dealer who's currently 98years old but claims to be 80. Understand that Aso rock isn't a retirement home for druggies. Know this and know peace! Nigeria already knows their incoming president (peter Obi)
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by uba1991: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
donphilopus:

Someone whose username has 1991 attached to it is calling me a kid. grin cheesy I hear you.

Now I understand why you're supporting Atiku though. Since you're from Southern Kaduna you might be a northern Christian which I told you earlier on another thread some days back. I'm not expecting Tinubu to win Southern Kaduna with his M/M ticket anyways.

As for Peter Obi being a terrorist sympathizer or Tinubu opting for an M/M ticket, Atiku also erred by deleting his condemnation tweet/post when Deborah was k!lled. That act alone is huge enough for you not to support him. Why not vote for your preferred National Assembly candidates and leave Atiku alone if you truly care about your Southern Kaduna people?!
among all the candidates,is there anyone that condemn the killing of Deborah aside from Atiku? Atiku might have deleted it because of votes but he has already tactically passed his message. Atiku is not a fanatic. Mr man that 1991 you see on my name has a strong history in my house. that 1991 is in my twitter, whatsup, Facebook, my bank etc because of a particular reason I will not like to share online.
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Both quack & sick ieds underestimation towards politician , that man politician ieds completely bad to worst
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by donphilopus: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
among all the candidates,is there anyone that condemn the killing of Deborah aside from Atiku? Atiku might have deleted it because of votes but he has already tactically passed his message. Atiku is not a fanatic. Mr man that 1991 you see on my name has a strong history in my house. that 1991 is in my twitter, whatsup, Facebook, my bank etc because of a particular reason I will not like to share online.

Okay it's fine.

The election is just six weeks from now. Let's see how it goes.
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by Truf: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
samunaka:

And neither is it a breeding ground for kidder kitten president to come and waste four years learning on the job
Phoolish man, you can’t even spell ‘kindergarten’. Hungry imbec’i’le.
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by oladahunsirose4: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
U make my dayU make my day...
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by Anyiamaka: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
This son of Christian Chukwuma Onoh is as bastard
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by Abbeytoy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Only a fool will hand over power to Tinubu after Buhari. Aso Rock is not a retirement home for old politicians undecided

I will love to be that fool.. Cos the other option is a quak or mail doctor as he was called.

No tangible achievement or any leadership skills to run this complex country.

Again, only in Nigeria I will see a presidential candidate calling the country he want to govern a lot of derogatory names.

I love my country as I have no other place, and I will do everything In my capacity to run down anyone who hate this country.
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by amuwo1980: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
This non entity wants to ride on the coattails of his father to relevance
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by omobonike43s: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2023
U make my dayU make my day...
Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by Afamed: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Obi the one that slept all all through when he was a Gov in Anambra . Only a mad man from upper Iweka will vote the next to nothing candidate

Re: We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter by Afamed: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2023
They said we should vote Obi. The question is , on what records as a former Gov should we vote Obi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Nigeria Gain From The South East? / Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju / Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.