Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

A Misguided Self Acclaimed Redpiller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Misguided Self Acclaimed Redpiller (432 Views)

This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Misguided Self Acclaimed Redpiller by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
heartbraker:
I just lost the girl I love so much but pretending like a redpill just because have been acting so nonchalantly towards her.

I'm so sad right now I don't know if begging her we restore the relationship

Av insulted this girl have abused her untill I chop everything finish yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/7506721/don-chop-heartbreak-because-redpill/1#119998350

My response

Another misguided self acclaimed redpiller. When did insult and abuse become a part of redpill. You simply trying to use redpill to cover up your moral decadence.

Redpill from what I understand is always taking a stand with a woman that is not influenced by your emotions towards a feminine gender. Be outspoken, make decisions and always be plain. Let her know that you will do all in your power to maintain a stance that is more favourable to you inasmuch she will do likewise.

Not insult or abuses. If you abuse a guy won't he fight you.

Childish brain. I don't claim to be a redpiller but don't be like feminist who always claim feminism to gain or profit. But deny it when commitment is served.

Many people just can't tell left from right. We don't have feminist in world. We only have pro-women.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Misguided Self Acclaimed Redpiller by obinna58(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Simps can’t be saved grin

1 Like

Re: A Misguided Self Acclaimed Redpiller by TMTR: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
No mind that foolish simp blaming red pill for his woes
Re: A Misguided Self Acclaimed Redpiller by GoodCane: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

https://www.nairaland.com/7506721/don-chop-heartbreak-because-redpill/1#119998350

My response

Another misguided self acclaimed redpiller. When did insult and abuse become a part of redpill. You simply trying to use redpill to cover up your moral decadence.

Redpill from what I understand is always taking a stand with a woman that is not influenced by your emotions towards a feminine gender. Be outspoken, make decisions and always be plain. Let her know that you will do all in your power to maintain a stance that is more favourable to you inasmuch she will do likewise.

Childish brain. I don't claim to be a redpiller but don't be like feminist who always claim feminism to gain or profit. But deny it when commitment is served.

Many people just can't tell left from right. We don't have feminist in world. We only have pro-women.......

Honestly, honourable comrade... idiots and simps like that boy shouldn't be taken serious. The SIMP is obviously clout chasing and seeking for attention. I'll urge you to avoid the foool and starve him the attention he seeks.

1 Like

Re: A Misguided Self Acclaimed Redpiller by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

My response

They are crying so hard n painful.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Melting Her Heart / Any Platform To Meet Single Nigerians In The UK? / Can U Make A Blood Convenant With Ur Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.