Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians (35904 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by xevove2061: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
tesppidd:
You still don't understand English.

APC government is the worst in history okay.

APC government is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah okay.

APC government is worse than Idi Amin and Hitler combined okay.

But did Oyedepo not see anything to condemn about PDP government from 99 to 2015?

All these school dropouts sef.

How will you know? Go and check his old preaching to see if he condemned or did ot condemn.moumou.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by seasy: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Not only pepper o,
We hear ween join am.
grin

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by IbileIfe: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
2mercy:
…I warned about this government, but Nigerians have short memories

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/did-you-see-pepper-in-the-last-8-years-oyedepo-asks-nigerians/

I warned about this government, but Nigerians have short memories
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/did-you-see-pepper-in-the-last-8-years-oyedepo-asks-nigerians/[/quote]

Misinformation of the majority of the intellectually ignorant masses has been a weapon of control and fear by religious leaders and opposition leaders in Nigeria.

Please, ask Bishop Dr. David Oyedepo if the incomes of his church have increased or reduced in the past 8 years.
Where did the incomes come from?

Where did his church get the money to service his private Jets?

Where did his church get the money to budget N6 billion to establish schools of Law and Medicine?

In the past 8 years, Nigeria has become the Fintech Capital of Africa with 7 Unicorns that attracted and generated more than $543.3million in 2022 with Flutterwave now valued at $3 billion after raising US$250 million Series D funding round last year.

Nigeria ranks first in Africa for investments in crypto currency.
The Cryptoverse Report Reveals 35% of Nigerian Adults are Crypto Investors – April 2022.

In the past 8 years, the entertainment industry in Nigeria attracted the biggest and largest foreign investors, including the IMAX Corporation of Canada, Netflix and others generating over 1 million jobs so far and valued at
US$29.35bn in 2022.

Total cinema revenue is set to reach US$22 million in 2021, rising at a 8.6% CAGR over the forecast period as Nigerian films gain international recognition and ...
27 pages·2 MB - PwC
(the-business-of-entertainment-final.pdf)
In the past 8 years terrorist attacks have reduced compared to the horrifying years of suicide bombings by the Boko Haram between 2011 and 2015.

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Reference(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The PDP govt of Goodluck that APC's Buhari took over from were no better. It was only unfortunate that Buhari turned out to be a bigger disaster on many sides. What's so hard to understand about my statement? If Goodluck was performing well, would Buhari have won? But bombs were going off in every nooks and cranny of Nigeria and BH was at the verge of taking over the whole of NE.

And Nigerians rightly decided to remove a poor performing government through the ballot which was progress in 2015.
Now what will you call the attempt at voting back another poor performing one in 2023.... regression.
There is no sane country where a party which has performed this badly can be voted back to power. It simply doesn't happen.
It just means performance is no longer the basis of elections.
There must be a basis of galvanizing good governance and this is by rewarding performance with power and punishing failure with change.

If Nigerians are not bold or knowledgeable enough to change the APC then we have collectively instituted poor performance going forward and it will haunt this country for decades to come. It is time to establish standards by which we accept to be ruled as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by CodeTemplar: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't disagree with him but . . .

Looking at it from an election choice perspective, the problem is 1% the candidate/party and 99% the structure we run.
Looking at it from the angle that the successful candidates/parties are not willing to restructure given the chance to, I attribute 99% to them and 1% to the structure we run.

Buhari treated an advise to restructure from Pastor Adeboye and others as a threat. He and his evil party are 99% of the problem and the helpless structure is 1%.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by nesphil(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buhari is a failure.
APC should be punished for the untold hardship and suffering that they have caused Nigerians.

2mercy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/did-you-see-pepper-in-the-last-8-years-oyedepo-asks-nigerians/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by BigYash: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Felabrity:
They can't directly tell Nigerians to vote Peter Obi, but who wise supposed know say they are against APC
Its wiser for them not to come out direct. Who get sense sef no suppose vote APC normally ,this time. Abi you no see pepper? How much is bag of water in your area?How much was it before APC took over,and how much do you think it will be in the next 8years,if they win again? Meanwhile minimum wages is less the price of a bag of rice
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by CodeTemplar: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
IbileIfe:

I warned about this government, but Nigerians have short memories

Misinformation of the majority of the intellectually ignorant masses has been a weapon of control and fear by religious leaders and opposition leaders in Nigeria.

Please, ask Bishop Dr. David Oyedepo if the incomes of his church have increased or reduced in the past 8 years.
Where did the incomes come from?

Where did his church get the money to service his private Jets?

Where did his church get the money to budget N6 billion to establish schools of Law and Medicine?

In the past 8 years, Nigeria has become the Fintech Capital of Africa with 7 Unicorns that attracted and generated more than $543.3million in 2022 with Flutterwave now valued at $3 billion after raising US$250 million Series D funding round last year.

Nigeria ranks first in Africa for investments in crypto currency.
The Cryptoverse Report Reveals 35% of Nigerian Adults are Crypto Investors – April 2022.

In the past 8 years, the entertainment industry in Nigeria attracted the biggest and largest foreign investors, including the IMAX Corporation of Canada, Netflix and others generating over 1 million jobs so far and valued at
US$29.35bn in 2022.

Total cinema revenue is set to reach US$22 million in 2021, rising at a 8.6% CAGR over the forecast period as Nigerian films gain international recognition and ...
27 pages·2 MB - PwC
(the-business-of-entertainment-final.pdf)
In the past 8 years terrorist attacks have reduced compared to the horrifying years of suicide bombings by the Boko Haram between 2011 and 2015.

See this one. Nigerians have seen more than pepper. Onion, garlic, ginger, teargas and more have been seen.

You quoted selected indices that are more a result of technological adoption and corporate trends than local policies. How has buying power of the miimum wage fared? At 18 thousand Naira minimum wage you could get 2 bags of rice with your salary. At 30 thousand Naira you get half bag. That summarizes the whole struggle.
Is any refinery working? Is fuel available? Is power more stable? Is shelter cheaper? Is education better? Is judiciary fairer? Is crime being tamed? Securit? Food? Transport? Yet you have audacity to be typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by yommen: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Felabrity:
They can't directly tell Nigerians to vote Peter Obi, but who wise supposed know say they are against APC

They are against APC? He asked a logical question. Didn't you see pepper in the last 8 years? I see you love and the pepper.

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bobbiee:
Thank God I don't live in Nigeria anymore. I wish Nigerians 1000 years of suffering. Most of us abroad can't come back because of you people

There are still lots of Nigerians living well today. Even the abroad you are talking about many dey go vacation there come back. I know Nigeria leaders are terrible and have taken this country backwards, especially buhari. But that doesn't mean you will wish everyone in Nigeria evil!

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Nwaelohim: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
So Shiloh prophecies in the last 8 years could not make your members life better? Your every prayer didn't change Nigerian economy? So what is the purpose of the religious madness going on? I pity for those giving their money to this pastors for miracle
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by 2016v2017: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Enough of suffering and smiling. APC is a virus to the country's development. Anyone attacked by a virus will never feel same again until it's tackled in the infected body. Even those urchins supporting the failed party out of sentiments can relate. They're suffering and crying in their closets.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Truvelisback(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
I didn't only Smell Pepper, i tasted it.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Pascaldebravoo: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
2mercy:

Yes, they are different levels of pepper, Papa, this one na cherry pepper.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by imbless: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
madridguy:
No be only herdsmen na herdsladies grin So you never sabi the different of our own sarki here and the PDP sarki on twitter that always tweet nonsense to chase clout.

APC will rule Nigeria for another 50 years.

Mark my word!! APC will never win this 2023 presidential election grin grin
They only place APC will rule is ur plastic mind!!
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin grin grin APC will win and still win again and again.

imbless:

Mark my word!! APC will never win this 2023 presidential election grin grin
They only place APC will rule is ur plastic mind!!
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by olamiposi16(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
You are part of our problem in this country. What belongs to 2 millions people you hold it tight, what's your contribution to ease the pain, hardship of the masses

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Mummyfour(f): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
The PDP that managed Nigeria never divided the country...

Infact, many unknown regions in the country benefited from the powers of PDP.

APC came up with a crooked campaign strategy...went to interior undeveloped lands in the North and showed people living there without drinkable water. I bet you, the people of that region till date are yet to have a drinkable water.

Recruitment was done with federal character guidelines..But today, agencies recruit based on political interests...Even the federal character commission is toothless. And there's been embargo on recruitment for more than two years now...

No jobs, no light, no money, Emefiele stole everything and share it with the cabals in APC.

God I take God beg you, no let these people see road reach presidency, abeg.
grin you take God beg God?.

Chai!! I felt your pain my brother.

This prayer can only come from the heart.
And to think people still prefer hell fire to heaven makes me believe that even the God Himself you are calling is tired of Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Mummyfour(f): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hadassah4chi:
We did not only see the pepper, the thing enter our eyes no be small
even enter our nose and bombom
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by okoroemeka(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
onez:
Man of God, Nigerians saw more than pepper. We saw red pepper, bitter kola, bitter leaf, alumo bitters etc
infact we saw tear gas,that name buhari will forever be synonymous with suffering and poverty and I think the Oxford dictionary must include buhari as a new definition of suffering,hunger,despair and hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by desiredhome: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
mu2sa2:
All these self-appointed gods of men claim to hear from God, yet they make contradictory "prophecies", making a mockery of themselves and their religion. Surely, God cannot be mocked by scammers. Oyedepo is even exposing himself the more - he knew Buhari was a disaster yet he didn't deploy his "anointing" to avert it.
Talk is cheap, can this oyedepo rule this wicked country and make things work?
How is he different from the politicians?
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by MeineMutter: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
unmask:
Always surprising how no pastor can tell us who will win our elections. Joseph saw famine afar off

They are all blind, spiritually. Conman gbogbo. Dem go still disappoint the werey pastor again. May be e go kukuma contest later to test his popularity. Religious bigots. Werey has seen the signs that his preferred candidate ain’t going nowhere near Aso Rock and he is making last minute’s effort to confuse his zombie admirers and followers.

APC and PDP would bea.t shege for Oyedepo’s candidate’s body.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by EagleNest(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
It was Pepper Max sad
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by desiredhome: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Reference:

And Nigerians rightly decided to remove a poor performing government through the ballot which was progress in 2015.
Now what will you call the attempt at voting back another poor performing one in 2023.... regression.
There is no sane country where a party which has performed this badly can be voted back to power. It simply doesn't happen.
It just means performance is no longer the basis of elections.
There must be a basis of galvanizing good governance and this is by rewarding performance with power and punishing failure with change.

If Nigerians are not bold or knowledgeable enough to change the APC then we have collectively instituted poor performance going forward and it will haunt this country for decades to come. It is time to establish standards by which we accept to be ruled as a people.
What you Nigerians don't understand is, it's not about party, the people that are very wicked and selfish, over greedy, how many of the people vying for political positions actually going for the development of the society or people if not for personal interest and how to steal? When all these people keep stealing and the same people complaining now were the same people supporting them?
When the PDP lost power, they now tried every means to sabotage the ruling government so that Nigerians will believe and think they were better......
It's very unfortunate that the only thing black are good at is destructions.......
Greed and personal interest had destroyed Nigeria........
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Ruthymoon(f): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin your mouth nor go kill you grin grin
onez:
Man of God, Nigerians saw more than pepper. We saw red pepper, bitter kola, bitter leaf, alumo bitters etc
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
shocked
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Mummiesboy: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pepper, the kind of pepper we experienced for the past 7 years now is not even Nigeria pepper my fellow "condesensas" (Contestants) grin
Do you guys know Ghana pepper?
That's the kind of pepper Ap shit gave us.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by desiredhome: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mummyfour:
grin you take God beg God?.

Chai!! I felt your pain my brother.

This prayer can only come from the heart.
And to think people still prefer hell fire to heaven makes me believe that even the God Himself you are calling is tired of Nigeria and Nigerians
Nigerians.... always looking for who to blame for the same wickedness they are also involved
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
This PDP politician at it again! Mtcheeew!!

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Owologbo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The PDP govt of Goodluck that APC's Buhari took over from were no better. It was only unfortunate that Buhari turned out to be a bigger disaster on many sides. What's so hard to understand about my statement? If Goodluck was performing well, would Buhari have won? But bombs were going off in every nooks and cranny of Nigeria and BH was at the verge of taking over the whole of NE.

Bombs were not going off in every nooks and crannies of Nigeria, but NE.
But today, buhari has imported these BH guys in the form of bandits to all part of Nigeria.
Under GEJ, there's no Yorubas in Benin IDP camp, there's was no unrest in the south east, killing was restricted to a particular region. But buhari came and distribute the insecurity to every corner of the country.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by BreakingNews21: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oga could sell a few of his private jets and fund a first class security force in Naija. I'm almost sure he has enough support in NASS to do so.

And speaking of security many NL readers will enjoy reading this Reuters article. I don't want to derail this thread with all the pics or make a new one but feel free to do so if you find it interesting as I did.

Reuters
Nigeria's female bouncers show their strength fighting stereotypes

https://news.yahoo.com/nigerias-female-bouncers-show-strength-091119209.html
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Goodoldays:

It’s you that lack comprehension if you can’t see where I wrote that no govt can exist without criticism

And it’s not about Oyedepo or who criticized what,it’s how bad what is been criticized is.APC thrives in the highest form of retrogression
This article is about Oyedepo.

He is the subject of my post.

It is not about how bad APC has been.

It's about Oyedepo, did he speak truth to power when his friends in the PDP were in government?

Or you want to tell me there was no truth to speak to PDP.

Oyedepo is a shameless PDP pastor period.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.