Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians (35926 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by unmask: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
2mercy:
…I warned about this government, but Nigerians have short memories

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/did-you-see-pepper-in-the-last-8-years-oyedepo-asks-nigerians/
Always surprising how no pastor can tell us who will win our elections. Joseph saw famine afar off

2 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
No be only herdsmen na herdsladies grin So you never sabi the different of our own sarki here and the PDP sarki on twitter that always tweet nonsense to chase clout.

APC will rule Nigeria for another 50 years.

imbless:

Bro u know them Wella, all of them don see shege!! , Sarki wey herdsmen kidnapped him bro grin grin grin
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by ZombieTERROR: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
tesppidd:
This PDP pastor Daddy GO again!!
How many times did you say this between 1999 and 2015?

PDAPc is a devilish combo

its time for a fresh party
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
You expose a Governor he jail you. Media house talk back at government and they impose N5m fine. Journalism receive double shege
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by rexwisdom: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please whoever you support or insult, whoever you vote or reject, whether Tinubu, Atiku or Obi, just have it at the back of your mind that Nigeria may not survive another 8 years of what we are currently experiencing and it is the ordinary/average folks that will be the casualties not the rich elites who already have plan B outside Nigeria. Please vote wisely.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

PDAPc is a devilish combo

its time for a fresh party
True.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Emola12(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
onez:
Man of God, Nigerians saw more than pepper. We saw red pepper, bitter kola, bitter leaf, alumo bitters etc
we even saw Cameron pepper self
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Komu1048(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Spiritmask:
Na hot pepper ooo

The pepper have no dictionary definition.

We saw pepperazi

Hot red pepper on a hot blazing iron under the atmosphere of an electric shock and naked wire with high voltage

That's what we are seeing.

Oga me take am easy now, people are still doing well now.

The same Oyedepo is building his largest auditorium now, what he couldn't do during pdp. Things might not turn out to the way we expected but we shouldn't exaggerate things.

We can test Tinubu now, base on his past antecedent

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Goodoldays(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Nigeria was going well

grin grin grin

Do you remember how many people died during the immigration job stampede because millions of Nigerian graduates were scrambling for only 3000 slots.?

Do you remember Diezanni and the Dasuki gate?

Do you remember that 80 percent of Nigerians were living below the poverty line?

Do you remember that 80 percent of Nigerians were living below a dollar per day?

Do you remember during PDP that many Nigerians had no access to toilet facilities and pipe borne water?

Do you remember that during PDP the FG was owing workers salaries?

There were a million and one things PDP Oyedepo could have complained about if only he wanted to.

The fact that things are 80 percent bad today does not mean that things were not 60 percent terrible back then.

I admit that things are very bad today, but Any sincere man of God could have had one million things to blast PDP for,
But Mr Oyedepo decided to lick them.

Maybe my choice of word “going well” didn’t cut it

Nigeria was way better than what we have now,how do you explain a tenure that tripled the price of everything,not some but literally everything,how much is nair to dollar today?

Bro it is a waste of time to do this now,but every sane human being knows that this regime is the worst we have ever had.You can believe it or leave it.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by clinician2x: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nigerians do not have short term memory

They are mostly stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by kafeii123: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Even from the name you can see that Tinubu is not Buhari. It's about personality and not political party.

I'll also vote my incoming Senator Otunba Gbenga Daniel APC Ogun East. I'm for personality.

If only you know what would be good for you...you will not even dare vote OGD (that was his name while he was a governor) for your constituency's Senate...because if you try it ...shishi you people will not see in your constituency from the man.

Both OGD and SIA are not folks anyone who thinks clearly would dare vote to represent them anywhere again....but Ogun state people too are just too weak and docile at this moment to bother about anything.... Not with the unpaid salaries and all others

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by clinician2x: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Nigeria was going well

grin grin grin

Do you remember how many people died during the immigration job stampede because millions of Nigerian graduates were scrambling for only 3000 slots.?

Do you remember Diezanni and the Dasuki gate?

Do you remember that 80 percent of Nigerians were living below the poverty line?

Do you remember that 80 percent of Nigerians were living below a dollar per day?

Do you remember during PDP that many Nigerians had no access to toilet facilities and pipe borne water?

Do you remember that during PDP the FG was owing workers salaries?

There were a million and one things PDP Oyedepo could have complained about if only he wanted to.

The fact that things are 80 percent bad today does not mean that things were not 60 percent terrible back then.

I admit that things are very bad today, but Any sincere man of God could have had one million things to blast PDP for,
But Mr Oyedepo decided to lick them.

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Goodoldays:

Maybe my choice of word “going well” didn’t cut it

Nigeria was way better than what we have now,how do you explain a tenure that tripled the price of everything,not some but literally everything,how much is nair to dollar today?

Bro it is a waste of time to do this now,but every sane human being knows that this regime is the worst we have ever had.You can believe it or leave it.
I agree.. whatever!

But the point here is;

Did Oyedepo not have anything to criticize Nigerian Government about between 1999 and 2015?

I want a simple answer to this question.

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Tunagee(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
onez:
Man of God, Nigerians saw more than pepper. We saw red pepper, bitter kola, bitter leaf, alumo bitters etc

grin
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by yemex04(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
Oyedepo should tell them to vote for Peter Obi to know he has done his bit.

This is not the time to be apolitical because prayers alone don't solve economic problems. Instead, good leadership does.

It is lack of wisdom to do so because at it is big possiblity for the ones so endorsed by him to not live up to expectations, how will he have mouth to endorse anyone in subsequent elections.. The wise thing is, no matter what, influential religious Leaders should always live above Tempation to openly take side in politics.. It rarely augur well for them.. Another thing is, all political parties are adequately respresented in all these mega churches & it is definitely not proper to take side as each one will rightfully feel his better than others
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Komu1048(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
olatuns2017:

In 2019 Oyedepo made frantic effort to settle obj n ATiku fight in Ota

Oyedepo is PDP so not surprised if he doesn't understand EFFECTS of

dwindling oil prices
Loot Treasury by PDP,
COVID 19,
Putin war

Oyedepo will not see

We saw where you said Buhari was Jubril of Sudan.

We saw the Railways.

We saw Loko Iweto

Second Niger Bridges. We saw made in Nigeria Rice.

We saw how Biafran Soldiers,

Airways and Nitel workers were paid their agelong gratuities. We saw military equipments.

Pastors are marketers too

I support Tinubu with my whole heart but stop lying against Oyedepo. If u don't know shit keep quiet or face the wrath of God.

Some of us his followers don't listen to him on political matters but saying he is a party man is a fat lie. He is close to Obasanjo that's all, Cox the two men develop Ota. No single man dead or alive can come out n say he gave Oyedepo something for favour or support

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Gbadespet(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
2mercy:
…I warned about this government, but Nigerians have short memories

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/did-you-see-pepper-in-the-last-8-years-oyedepo-asks-nigerians/

All this pastor will only want to feast on the current situation of everything,won't say much before some people will attacking me.....
This statement coming from the mouth of pastor that looks like politicians...
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by xevove2061: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
No be only pepper them see, the also see person wey them dey call Mr Themsi Shege and his brother Ugo. C Shege. Useless nigerians and they are on it again about to make the same mistake.

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by xevove2061: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
tesppidd:
I agree.. whatever!

But the point here is;

Did Oyedepo not have anything to criticize Nigerian Government about between 1999 and 2015?

In that whole 16years, was it aa bad as the last 8years?

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Asine: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Papa , no be small peeper o, so many people couldn't bear it and those that had the means started Japaing . Even to the extent of some considering counties like Togo and Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by mikemike50: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
adeola1097:
Pepper sef dey learn work for wetin man see grin

Hahahaha �
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by philexcel(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mendelssohn:
This god of man talks too much. Must every administration patronize you?

Some of you self. Na lie the man talk?. You don't have to like him. Infact hate him it changes nothing for him.

But for this buhari matter na true the man talk. Nigerians see pepper

2 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Goodoldays(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
tesppidd:
I agree.. whatever!

But the point here is;

Your “whatever” is a clear reason why I can’t waste my energy doing this.It simply implies you don’t want to objectively compare both regimes

One thing is certain,no govt can exist without getting criticism,Trump govt was criticized.But what we have in this dispensation is impunity in the highest form of corruption and criminality,no atom of achievement can be credited to this govt.It just back and forth on everything

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by 3duj: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why couldn’t APC give osibanjo the ticket ? And pdp give its to wike? That way we can be assured of good governance no matter who wins ..
Anyway God,your people are giving up on this country ,please let whoever wins work out for Nigeria-the deaths in the last 8 years is so terrible
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by philexcel(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
xevove2061:

No mind the guy joor. PDP no better but APC worst.

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
xevove2061:

You still don't understand English.

APC government is the worst in history okay.

APC government is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah okay.

APC government is worse than Idi Amin and Hitler combined okay.

But did Oyedepo not see anything to condemn about PDP government from 99 to 2015?

All these school dropouts sef.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
philexcel:

No mind the guy joor. PDP no better but APC worst.
See another Dundee.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by mobilemaniac(f): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
PointZerom:
grin
No be small pepper so teyyyy. Omenka Passingshot Liondeleo Python1 Sarki Madridguy and Ngeneukwenu ran away due to accumulated hunga grin grin grin grin

Accumulated hunger grin grin grin
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Goodoldays:

Your “whatever” is a clear reason why I can’t waste my energy doing this.It simply implies you don’t want to objectively compare both regimes

One thing is certain,no govt can exist without getting criticism,Trump govt was criticized.But what we have in this dispensation is impunity in the highest form of corruption and criminality,no atom of achievement can be credited to this govt.It just back and forth on everything
Are you comprehending at all

Did Oyedepo not see any single reason to condemn Nigerian Government between 99 and 2015?

What is so complicated about this question?
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Goodoldays(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Are you comprehending at all

Did Oyedepo not see any single reason to condemn Nigerian Government between 99 and 2015?

What is so complicated about this question?

It’s you that lack comprehension if you can’t see where I wrote that no govt can exist without criticism

And it’s not about Oyedepo or who criticized what,it’s how bad what is been criticized is.APC thrives in the highest form of retrogression

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by phorget(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nah Cameron pepper we see o but dem talk say we never see chumchin now dem wan add atarodo join am.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Those who have ears to hear, should listen, APC don't have future for this country, they have played their part, PDP have also played their part, let a neutral person also come to play his own part.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.