Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians (35923 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by SenatePresdo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The PDP govt of Goodluck that APC's Buhari took over from were no better. It was only unfortunate that Buhari turned out to be a bigger disaster on many sides. What's so hard to understand about my statement? If Goodluck was performing well, would Buhari have won? But bombs were going off in every nooks and cranny of Nigeria and BH was at the verge of taking over the whole of NE.

Na still Buhari and APC create am, Shettima and co.

If Buhari and Shettima didn't happen to Nigeria, there would be no Boko Haram. You and I knows that..

I will make GEJ tenure Ungovernable if I lose _Buhari.

Shettima created and funded Boko haram, not me. _ modu sheriff
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by udeh3(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The PDP govt of Goodluck that APC's Buhari took over from were no better. It was only unfortunate that Buhari turned out to be a bigger disaster on many sides. What's so hard to understand about my statement? If Goodluck was performing well, would Buhari have won? But bombs were going off in every nooks and cranny of Nigeria and BH was at the verge of taking over the whole of NE.

Are you aware that in PMB and APC government, over 200 persons in church in Info state were killed, followed by another attack in that same state? People are just scared going to farm...

Bandit are everywhere now. They even try kidnapping the president. A whole Abuja/Kadunna train was incepted and everyone kidnapped.

In this regime, the Barracks and defense HQs of our military are now been attacked at will and weapons carted with.
Now, our farmers in the north pays or must pay money to bandit before going to farm

Which of the indices, point on thing that got better under this regime when compared to GEJ?
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by kernniejay(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Felabrity:
ask your papa
I don ask am, him tell me say na inside suffer ur papa born u that's why suffer nor dey tire you.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bobbiee:

Why should I not? When you keep recycling your bad leaders. You don't even give a damn about your children or grandchildren. You don't think of tomorrow. Can't even vote for a person that would give you the right things. Rather you vote based on ethnicity and sentiments

Lol. I will vote for Peter Obi. But you know how the system here works. Anyways I'm doing perfectly well and I'm not hungry. Even if the economy gets worse it won't affect me. But notwithstanding I will still vote for the right candidate so the country will get better. Lastly you really need to stop the stereotype, it won't help!
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by HeavenShield: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Only fools will vote APC again

LOUDER PLEASE...
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Cromagnon: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2023
okosodo:
Nigeria cannot survive another APC misrule
we survived ppdp for 42yrs.we week survive anything
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Cromagnon: 12:26am On Jan 16, 2023
JASONjnr:
The PDP that managed Nigeria never divided the country...

Infact, many unknown regions in the country benefited from the powers of PDP.
What did any region gain from pdp?

APC came up with a crooked campaign strategy...went to interior undeveloped lands in the North and showed people living there without drinkable water. I bet you, the people of that region till date are yet to have a drinkable water.

Recruitment was done with federal character guidelines..But today, agencies recruit based on political interests...Even the federal character commission is toothless. And there's been embargo on recruitment for more than two years now...

No jobs, no light, no money, Emefiele stole everything and share it with the cabals in APC.

God I take God beg you, no let these people see road reach presidency, abeg.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Cromagnon: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

The most annoying part of this is that those shouting Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! up-and-down, those oduduwa nation agitators turned BATified will be the first to complain, they'll be the first to start their Japa plans when things get tough, they will be the first to seek for the consent of other Nigerians to March in protest, and they'll be the first to call unprintable names to any Nigerian tribe that fails to join them in their eye service protest when the time comes. I will be observing from a distance, with my family, during the time of tribulation. One thing I like about this whole thing is that the amount you buy petrol in the west, will still be the same price you'll get it in the south.
they did not japa from Laos when he was governor. How many anambra ppl in Lagos?
They did not run under bubu, who will they run under Tinubu?
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Cromagnon: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Brendaniel:
Thanks to Tinubu....
what did he do? He's been quiet for 7yrs and you're flailing.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
uba1991:
are you this foolish. The government just brought out figures that 133 millions Nigerians are living in poverty. Just mention any year that this country ever reach that figure.
Fools like you will sleep in filling stations looking for fuel but still wake up to go and vote for APC just because of religious fanaticism.
A bag of rice is more than the minimum wage. Where have you seen that?
Millions of soldiers die within this 8 years but nobody is talking about the increasing their salaries.
Fuel is subsidize but we are still buying fuel at 500 naira per litre.
Nigerians are not foolish like you.
See this compound MUMU.

MUMU Factoria!!

Who is comparing APC and PDP with you?

Squeeze and tuck that argument deeply in your assss.

I repeat just incase you are dyslexic..

What did Oyedepo condemn about PDP during their own 16 years of corruption and misrule?

Or are you going to tell me now that Oyedepo should not condemn PDP at all because APC is worse?

I wonder if he even understands what I am saying sef.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by uba1991: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2023
tesppidd:
See this compound MUMU.

MUMU Factoria!!

Who is comparing APC and PDP with you?

Squeeze and tuck that argument deeply in your assss.

I repeat just incase you are dyslexic..

What did Oyedepo condemn about PDP during their own 16 years of corruption and misrule?

Or are you going to tell me now that Oyedepo should not condemn PDP at all because APC is worse?

I wonder if he even understands what I am saying sef.
if oyedepo didn't condem why is your father keeping quiet? Tell your father to condemn nah.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
uba1991:
if oyedepo didn't condem why is your father keeping quiet? Tell your father to condemn nah.
My father did not select APC to condemn while licking PDP's assss.

My father is not a tithe collector who goes behind to ass kiss certain politicians.

What about yours? Tell me about your father.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Godsownfc(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Plenty pepper sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.