Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians (35925 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Trojan8(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The PDP govt of Goodluck that APC's Buhari took over from were no better. It was only unfortunate that Buhari turned out to be a bigger disaster on many sides.

I haven't seen a more confused statement in my life. You are comparing two things as same while also agreeing one was an absolute disaster.

Pick a side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Mozegee: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Baba leave the citizens of this country they like to suffer.Ethnicity and religion is what is really affecting the brains of so many people in this country.i am observing , another of our mistake will be a hell for everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mendelssohn:
This god of man talks too much. Must every administration patronize you?
. Fool did he ask your father for patronage

3 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by bhella10: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
I'm a Christian and my vote is for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu/Shettima.

2 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tradepunter: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jalinspy:
Ihordspy has ears but can't hear. Mumu wants to push others into committing blunder like in 2015.

That guy will have special place with devil....

I haven't seen spawn of Satan in human form were all of his existence is made up of evil and wickedness....

Natural love for evil is second to none....

3 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Hadassah4chi(f): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
We did not only see the pepper, the thing enter our eyes no be small

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by FreedomArmy: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
They even called us wailers when they themselves may probably be suffering more than the so called wailers and they have gathered again dishing out lies and propaganda but the Lords will shut them up

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by adeola1097: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
seunmohmoh:
We saw more than the Yoruba logo o. We saw advanced pepper. As e dey hot.

No pepper should be too hot, We should be used to it by now lol

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by olu122: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Tooreda: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
No sensible person will even mention APC right now. To now go ahead and vote the party, na extreme madness be that

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
/
I don't know why they keep advising people.

Many died in 2022 and many will still die in 2023.

Life is about the survival of the fittest.

They voted for Buhari and lived (are still living) with the consequences.

They can vote in a tree for all I care. Na all man to himself. The people I feel sad for are the ones who mean well but have no means to escape. But for the other sufferheads, who knows? Perhaps suffering and poverty are in their destiny.

/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by makavalley(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
My Bishop the people saw more than pepper, the pepper pepperd Nigerians from eyes to nose to stomach to pocket to account balance...pepper raised to power infinity angry grin grin. They still want to jump into another higher level of pepper o

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by bhella10: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
brutal1:
Sir the one you didnt warn us about was not good too, you pushed for Atiku in the last election too. He is not better in any way too sir.
He thinks we forgot his role in the Dasukigate grin God of Men

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Ferrarilord: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
onez:
Man of God, Nigerians saw more than pepper. We saw red pepper, bitter kola, bitter leaf, alumo bitters etc
infact Nigerians taste unripe agbalumo(cherry) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Smith414: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mendelssohn:
This god of man talks too much. Must every administration patronize you?
Your profile picture says a lot about you bro,,, SMH

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by EdwardRandy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The PDP govt of Goodluck that APC's Buhari took over from were no better. It was only unfortunate that Buhari turned out to be a bigger disaster on many sides.
You're talking from both sides of your mouth. Why not kuku say you don't like Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Confirm hot pepper

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by teejoyz: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Ok, thanks.
[color=#006600][/color]
He is a PDP man.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by another1: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Everyone see pepper oo

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Tareq1105: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
brutal1:
Sir the one you didnt warn us about was not good too, you pushed for Atiku in the last election too. He is not better in any way too sir.

Politics all over the globe is about interest.

1 Like

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by brutal1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
You are a legend
Tareq1105:

Politics all over the globe is about interest.
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Bobbiee: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thank God I don't live in Nigeria anymore. I wish Nigerians 1000 years of suffering. Most of us abroad can't come back because of you people
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
onez:
Man of God, Nigerians saw more than pepper. We saw red pepper, bitter kola, bitter leaf, alumo bitters etc

When Buhari came to power and refused to appoint his cabinet for up to six months, the economy nosedived, my company downsized, I lost my job. I had a very decent life then. I tried so many times to get another job in the same industry to no avail. I now work in another industry where my skills are still needed but the pay and the opportunities therein are dismally poor compared to the previous.
So did Buhari happen to me and my dependents? Absolutely but in the negative. Almost lost my marriage because of hardship

5 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by BlackMan6969(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
onez:
lol. We also saw that green thing wey them no dey allow to break, when u dey cut fowl. Lol. I don forget the name...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by imbless: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
PointZerom:
grin
No be small pepper so teyyyy. Omenka Passingshot Liondeleo Python1 Sarki Madridguy and Ngeneukwenu ran away due to accumulated hunga grin grin grin grin
Bro u know them Wella, all of them don see shege!! , Sarki wey herdsmen kidnapped him bro grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Blaze14k: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
We go get pepper plus if tinubu enter

5 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by bewla(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
onez:
No free offren chi e

Is not good o

Tithe most complate cool
Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pepper is even a gross understatement!
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF undecided

VOTE WISELY!

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Confirm4real(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
We saw Pepper Soup under Bubu and we're still seeing cos he's still the President until May this year...

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by ukaface(f): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
If the election is to be free and fair, we know who will win

But don’t be surprised dear Nigerians because this election ain’t go be free and fair

Inec will bow to you know who
Then we all we see more than shegebanza

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.