Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? (14664 Views)

Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ? / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Youngzedd(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are talking about yourself for I have done no evil in saying stick to one wife after this is expressly stated unlike you trying to use the darkness of God's long patience to tell others to join you in doing evil.

Ecclesiastes 8:11
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul

This is just the case that broke the camel's back". A case of you don too do and your cup don full today.

Which of us when we first read it, did not take note of David's sins as he was going?

Where we not expecting that he would be punished soon, at least, if not immediately then later?

So 2 Samuel is just the case that God took up that He would use to start dealing with David, as He did to Pharoah.

So because The Lord is slow to anger so you foolishly think you have permission to do evil, judgement day go shock you.

Mark 7:7

Peace be unto you.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Youngzedd:

Mark 7:7

Peace be unto you.

Mark 7:8, Exodus 23:2 and Ecclesiastics 8:11 Answer you.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the devil telling people to do that which something has already told them "don't do" and twisting the Bible to present the evil.

That prophecy did not say "marry the women" but here you are saying it.

So, devil marry all of them and let us have our peace, after all it will be your profit or loss.

this is what your bible said not me. Am only warning you to stop choosing things that favour your points in the bible while discarding others. Only the devil does that. You carry bible and call what God didn't call evil, evil. The messiah also didn't. Neither did he teach against it. Ppl who brought questions about it he answered them without condemning it. But with your own mouth you call it evil. You are indirectly saying God who gave the laws lied. Your hell fire go big. lie lie pasta

1 Like

Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
bobestman:
this is what your bible said not me.

We know what the Bible said and we can see it, but in here we see clearly what you said that the Bible did not say, so no road.

bobestman:

Am only warning you to You carry bible and call what God didn't call evil, evil. The messiah also didn't.

Did you not already know evil was evil even if God did not say anything?

You did, so no road!

bobestman:

Neither did he teach against it.
Ppl who brought questions about it he answered them without condemning it. But with your own mouth you call it evil

Remember He said His mission was not to judge and condemn but He gave me the power and right to condemn all evil. Isaiah 5:20/ Ephesians 5:11-12

bobestman:

. You are indirectly saying God who gave the laws lied. Your hell fire go big. lie lie pasta

I directly said God hates fornication and Polygamy is just a covert pursuit of fornication, so it is you, the promoter of evil, who is heading for the big unquenchable Fire to be tormented forever and ever and ever and ever
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We know what the Bible said and we can see it, but in here we see clearly what you said that the Bible did not say, so no road.

Did you not already know evil was evil even if God did not say anything?

You did, so no road!

Remember He said His mission was not to judge and condemn but He gave me the power and right to condemn all evil. Isaiah 5:20/ Ephesians 5:11-12

I directly said God hates fornication and Polygamy is just a covert pursuit of fornication, so it is you, the promoter of evil, who is heading for the big unquenchable Fire to be tormented forever and ever and ever and ever
chai! even a kid can go thru what you said and correct you. My point is very clear. You are not a kid, i can't keep repeating myself. Polygamy and fornication are not the same. In fornication you sleep with anyone, in polygamy you rightfully married them. It has its benfits if done according to the law. Why is this too hard for you to understand?
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:21am On Jan 28, 2023
bobestman:
. Polygamy and fornication are not the same. ..

See even this simple statement you have twisted it, o twisting devil. No where did I say polygamy and fornication are the same. I clearly said Polygamy is just a covert pursuit of fornication using the cover of marriage but because you are so twisted you can not see normally anymore.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See even this simple statement you have twisted it, o twisting devil. No where did I say polygamy and fornication are the same. I clearly said Polygamy is just a covert pursuit of fornication using the cover of marriage but because you are so twisted you can not see normally anymore.
you said nothing. The only arguement their is saying polygamy is almost fornication. If you know they are different why compare them.. You argue blindly like a kid. What i have said is enough to convince anybody. Pls gtfo!
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how God has caught you and you have condemned yourself?

Is it fair to your wife to take another wife? No

Did she allow it? No!
?

So you see, you have already broken The Law of Fairness and therefore you are guilty already and your own mouth and word condemned you.

Werey,

This is way out of your League, so you can't understand.

Go to your Bible and read. Abraham took Hagar on the PROMPTING of Sarah. Go and read and stop embarrassing yourself on a Public Forum.

Jacob's wives GAVE their Handmaids hands in Marriage to Jacob.

There are Millions of Women who would not mind a second woman .

Learn this simple stuff you won't na to they type rubbish all over the Internet Werey.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mad man, it is no different from "if you knock down a pedestrian while driving, stop and carry him/her to the nearest hospital"

And only a mad man like you would say therefore it means you can go about knocking down people while driving. Only a mad will think this way.

Werey, Jehovah made a Law and here you are, a mad fellow countering it with stupid analogy.

You need to go read the CURSES that will be on anyone forbidding what God has made lawful.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Werey, Jehovah made a Law and here you are, a mad fellow countering it with stupid analogy.

You need to go read the CURSES that will be on anyone forbidding what God has made lawful.

that curses and hell fire are for him. The fool no one learn.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Only a mad person like you this is me countering The Law whereas, I have shown you the madness of your twisted interpretation.

Only a mad person like you will say if you knock down a pedestrian while driving, stop and carry him/her to the nearest hospital" therefore it means you can go about knocking down people while driving. Only a mad man like you will think this way.

Lukuluku69:

The Curses of God always falls on the guilty and their families so thus shall it destroy utterly the people and lands and houses of he who is guilty between us, forever and ever. The earth and heavens and nairaland bear witness.

See if by this time next year you would not be nearly wiped out mad devil.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Werey,
This is way out of your League, so you can't understand.

Go to your Bible and read. Abraham took Hagar on the PROMPTING of Sarah. Go and read and stop embarrassing yourself on a Public Forum.

Jacob's wives GAVE their Handmaids hands in Marriage to Jacob..

See, now you are repeating yourself long after we have already moved past here now that your own word has condemned and you can not counter.

"there is no valid argument against The Truth.

Your attempt at circuitous arguement is proof that you mad man have no counter.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:24am On Jan 29, 2023
bobestman:
... The only arguement their is saying polygamy is almost fornication...

See now you have changed your statement for you said,I said polygamy and fornication are the same but now you change it to "almost the same". See why evil is not good? It would disgrace you Mr Twister and word changer, exactly who Satan is

That is how you go up and down like Satan changing every Truth into a lie!
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by dazzlingd(m): 2:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See now you have changed your statement for you said,I said polygamy and fornication are the same but now you change it to "almost the same". See why evil is not good? It would disgrace you Mr Twister and word changer, exactly who Satan is

Jehovah = Satan
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:38am On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

Jehovah = Satan

In the minds of mad people like you.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

stop acting like a kid. What i said is clear. Am not the first to call you a twister on NL. Many have including your christian friends. You are a liar and devil for calling what God gave laws for, evil. You are indirectly saying God is wrong and try to correct him instead of saying you don't understand. Scripture is not a christian book but hebrews. The original was written in their language not english and they will teach you - isaiah 44:7. Many things in your NT were written an inspired by the vatican not God. They hid it from you. You can't teach a hebrew man that knows the laws let alone ancient history. Quit your pride and learn
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2023
bobestman:
stop acting like a kid. What i said is clear. Am not the first to call you a twister on NL .Many have including your christian friends. You are a liar and devil for calling what God gave laws for, evil.

This is an open forum and Devils such as youself are here and they will always lie and say any every rubbish when they know that their evil work has been crushed.

So, you have no valid thing to say for you have seen the evil of your presentation and you could not defend it, so now you are trying to change post to your mad belief of the Bible which is not the issue he of which we have talked about it and you still could not validly defend it then.

So, you have nothing valid to say because "There is no valid argument against the Truth" That is what God has done!.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is an open forum and Devils such as youself are here and they will always lie and say any every rubbish when they know that their evil work has been crushed.

So, you have no valid thing to say for you have seen the evil of your presentation and you could not defend it, so now you are trying to change post to your mad belief of the Bible which is not the issue he of which we have talked about it and you still could not validly defend it then.

So, you have nothing valid to say because "There is no valid argument against the Truth" That is what God has done!.

I don try my best to cure your ignorance. Just pass. Brainwashed he..di..at
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2023
bobestman:
I don try my best to cure your ignorance. Just pass. Brainwashed he..di..at

Exactly what devils say when una evil no work.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly what devils say when una evil no work.
the devil is the one who call God's word a lie. You said polygamy is evil. Meaning his laws concerning polygamy is evil. He is also evil for giving laws that guide evil polygamy. You are the devil here. What you don't understand is bigger than you. Say you don't understand rather than twisting it

1 Like

Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
bobestman:
the devil is the one who call God's word a lie. You said polygamy is evil. Meaning his laws concerning polygamy is evil. He is also evil for giving laws that guide evil polygamy. You are the devil here. What you don't understand is bigger than you. Say you don't understand rather than twisting it

See yourself sef devil. No where did God make any Law saying marry more than one wife meanwhile many times did God Say "wife" and not wives. You are just looking for how to reargue seeing that your case was destroyed.

This issue is dead so go and die with your wives Lamech grandson of Satan.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by dazzlingd(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

In the minds of mad people like you.

Even the Bible knows Satan is Jehovah.

That’s why he did all those senseless killings in the Bible, why would a supposed God be killing people and be supporting genocide
How many people did Satan kill in the Bible vs people jehovah killed?
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

Even the Bible knows Satan is Jehovah.?

In the eyes and minds of mad people like you.

Was hoping you were inside this bus
https://www.nairaland.com/7546032/container-falls-fully-loaded-bus

Well there are many other types of deaths that can still fall on you.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by dazzlingd(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

In the eyes and minds of mad people like you.

The Bible used Lord to replace Satan, and when they were editing the nonsense Bible they forgot to edit properly , and the Bible have too many contradictions

If you can answer this question, I promise to agree with you.

Who incited David to number Israel , Satan or Jehovah?

The Lord
Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” (2 Samuel 24:1)

Or Satan

Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel. (1 Chronicles 21:1)
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

The Bible used Lord to replace Satan,..

In your mad mind and eye!
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by dazzlingd(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

In your mad mind and eye!

If you don’t answer that question and defend your god, It means you are a failure and a useless follower of your god.
I challenge you and your god to answer the question otherwise jehoavh is a mad dog
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See yourself sef devil. No where did God make any Law saying marry more than one wife meanwhile many times did God Say "wife" and not wives. You are just looking for how to reargue seeing that your case was destroyed.

This issue is dead so go and die with your wives Lamech grandson of Satan.

mumu i don't have wives or support it. I am here to correct false teachers like you who condemn what God didn't condemn. Polygamy is a choice. If alhaji apostle suleman truly did what he did with stephanie orobo and the other gf and married them no one will accuse him and he didn't sin. Lying cos you are a pastor and christianity don't like it is the sin. Have schooled you too much on this issue but your pride won't make you admit it. Stop teaching what you don't know
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
bobestman:
mumu i don't have wives or support it.

You see how mad you are!

You say you don't support it yet this is your statement

bobestman:
... Since the man is the head and can take up wives as he wants, many women will not be ashamed to become 1st or 2nd. He can take as he wishes. ...

See how mad you are?

Mad men are not supposed to be teachers and normal people do not listen to mad people. So go and get well first.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You see how mad you are!

You say you don't support it yet this is your statement

See how mad you are?

Mad men are not supposed to be teachers and normal people do not listen to mad people. So go and get well first.
i don't have wives or support it but the bible never condemn it...why quote only a part of what i said? Why hide the other? Cos you hate God and the bible for never condemning polygamy. I can't condemn or call evil what God didn't only devils like you do that. Can you show us where God condemn or call polygamy evil in the bible Or forever remain silent? And i will show you righteous men that practiced it and the laws that guides it. Only mad devils like you call what God never condemned evil. Go hide in shame
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Mayeldah(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Polygamy is not a sin, if God permitted it then he won't condemn it now.

Paul gave that advise to Timothy and it's only for church leaders. If you aren't a church leader, then you are free to marry many wives if you can manage them.

A lot things condemned today as sin are not. Same Paul said women should not be church leaders, how come today's Pentecostals are not obeying the instruction from the Bible?

Jesus taught that tithing is not a priority to God in Matthew 23:23, how come today's Pentecostals are not following that teaching?

Monogamy and polygamy are no sin, if a man had many wives before being born again, he should not divorce any of them, their salvation is not dependent on the number of wives they have.
We should allow the holy Spirit to lead us and not some pastors with poor knowledge of the word.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
bobestman:
i don't have wives or support it but the bible never condemn it...why quote only a part of what i said? Why hide the other?

Cos once I see your invalid post or that your post is unreasonable and insane, I won't bother reading it must be insane. A mad man can not produce a sane post. So get your self fixed.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
dazzlingd:

If you don’t answer that question and defend your god, It means you are a failure and a useless follower of your god.
I challenge you and your god to answer the question otherwise jehoavh is a mad dog

grin I have never seen any normal person answering a mad man's question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn In Lagos! (Videos) / What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? / Kumuyi Seeks Support For Church’s Plan To Check Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.