Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? (14658 Views)

Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ? / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by vdestro: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Your analogy is not only childish but laughable too.

Whether you like it or not, Polygamy has been in practice from only God Himself knows. God's Prophets practiced it, it is still being practiced and it will continue to be practiced. It doesn't matter what you think or say or feel. To God is all our return.

I am only answering the Op. If Abraham, Moses, Jacob , David, Solomon are "sinners" because they are polygamists and are bound for hell fire, God abeg include me oo

Lol, of course, you got it.

Wrong is always wrong whether condemned or not. And the test is always when it is done to you.

On your being included in hell fire, your request has been noted and filed. Since you wan dey follow wrong, you no see Noah, Daniel and Job, follow, wey God praise.

No worry, your space is booked.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Youngzedd(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A twisting of the Bible to suit your desire to pursue fornications under the covers of marriage.

This is a case of using marriage to commit whorēdom. Whorēdom which God hotly hates.

Stupid People are just following devils to trying to sneak sin under thinking that God will not see it nor know it.

Matthew 6:23
And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!

You're actually opposite of your moniker.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
vdestro:

Lol, of course, you got it.

Wrong is always wrong whether condemned or not. And the test is always when it is done to you.

On your being included in hell fire, your request has been noted and filed. Since you wan dey follow wrong, you no see Noah, Daniel and Job, follow, wey God praise.

No worry, your space is booked.

On you noting my candidature of hell fire, no problem as long as Abraham, Moses, Jacob, David , Solomon, Muhammad will all be there for they are ALL POLYGAMISTS.

No big deal.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Whether you like it or not, Polygamy has been in practice from only God Himself knows.

We know when polygamy started and if started with the the great grandson of Satan called Lamech.

And Anyone who has sense would know not to follow Cain's lineage but Seth's. And in Seth's line, one man one wife is The Law!

And I showed you which you could not counter that Moses and Jacob were cases which God handled Himself. (You people do not see God, so nothing for you)

And God did not talk to Abraham after he made this error which we see that he corrected it by driving and sending them away
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by vdestro: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

On you noting my candidature of hell fire, no problem...

No big deal.

It is your desire that is relevant and your desire I addressed and affirmed.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by bobestman(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And yet you could not validy substantiate it in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7525610/polygamy-pure-adultery/2#120256424
stop being a fool. All i said there is enough to convince anyone reasonable person that polygamy is not what you ppl think it is. Who has time to waste with a brainwashed man who can twist anything just to win arguement.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by MikeofAfrica: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is this not submission?

God did not appoint you to punish your wife only a child of Satan aka son of Belial does that. And all children of Belial are worthy of lake of Fire.

In the end you prove all this argument is about fornication and covert adultery as I said.

Polygamy is just the covert pursuit of fornication using the cover of marriage

So a man having sex with his wives that he paid their dowry is now fornication?

It is unfortunate that the white men has brain wash our people. Having deceive people like you that polygamy is a sin, they are now trying to substitute polygamy with Gay marriage.

Stop listening to the white men and follow the teachings of the Bible.

God told David after he committed adultery that He would have given him more wives if David had requested ( 2 Samuel 12: cool.

This means that God sees polygamy as an antidote to fornication and adultery. When a wealthy man has three wives and ten kids, his family responsibily will be much hence he will not have money and time for side chicks.

However if such man had one wife and two kids, he will likely have side chicks . If he fails to have side chicks, his one wife will turn him into a SIMP. Such a man will end up washing his wife's pant before she allows him to touch her.

Hence God will always recommend polygamy for wealthy men that have strong sexual urge ( Isaiah 4 : 1).
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
bobestman:
stop being a fool. All i said there is enough to convince anyone reasonable person that polygamy is not what you ppl think it is. Who has time to waste with a brainwashed man who can twist anything just to win arguement.

It is clearly there that you could not counter and you only have a voice because people are lovers of sin. So anything to support and cover a sin would always be welcome. That is what is going to condemn you all on Judgement Day!
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
vdestro:

It is your desire that is relevant and your desire I addressed and affirmed.

Now you can see that you are a Liar!

Why did you take out my other comment that clearly mentioned Abraham, Moses, David, Jacob and co? You knew that they can't go to hellfire simply because they are polygamists but the demon of Lying residing deep in your would made you edit that and post what align with your lying soul.

I am not surprised that is what you have been doing with your Bible from time immemorial.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by vdestro: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

It is unfortunate that the white men has brain wash our people. Having deceive people like you that polygamy is a sin, they are now trying to substitute polygamy with Gay marriage.

Stop listening to the white men and follow the teachings of the Bible.

God told David after he committed adultery that He would have given him more wives if David had requested ( 2 Samuel 12: cool.

This means that God sees polygamy as an antidote to fornication and adultery. When a wealthy man has three wives and ten kids, his family responsibily will be much hence he will not have money and time for side chicks.

However if such man had one wife and two kids, he will likely have side chicks . If he fails to have side chicks, his one wife will turn him into a SIMP. Such a man will end up washing his wife's pant before she allows him to touch her.

Hence God will always recommend polygamy for wealthy men that have strong sexual urge ( Isaiah 4 : 1).

Wow, again Bible twister, a prophecy now you have twisted to permission for polygamy, ha! O gaaa oooo
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We know when polygamy started and if started with the the great grandson of Satan called Lamech.

And Anyone who has sense would know not to follow Cain's lineage but Seth's. And in Seth's line, one man one wife is The Law!

And I showed you which you could not counter that Moses and Jacob were cases which God handled Himself. (You people do not see God, so nothing for you)

And God did not talk to Abraham after he made this error which we see that he corrected it by driving and sending them away

Wereydinho, get the behind me!
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by vdestro: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Now you can see that you are a Liar!

Why did you take out my other comment that clearly mentioned Abraham, Moses, David, Jacob and co? You knew that they can't go to hellfire simply because they are polygamists but the demon of Lying residing deep in your would made you edit that and post what align with your lying soul.

I am not surprised that is what you have been doing with your Bible from time immemorial.

Lol, calling me a Liar will not remove your application stamped and approved for hell fire.

I simply removed the other part of your statement for as I said it was your request for hell fire I was addressing only.

So you are on your own.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

No different from a politician riding Rolls Royces and Ferraris claim it is legitimate,.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
All dead humans are in Hell now because Hell (Grave) is the end of all sinners {Psalms 9:17} and since all humans have sinned and fallen short of God's glory {Romans 3:23} anyone dead in the past are all in Hell! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

The one and only human who died was buried and returned from Hell is Jesus of Nazareth, he is now alive and forever will he continue to be alive! Act 2:31

Whoever wants to live forever after resurrection must seize the opportunity to make Jesus his/her role model {John 3:16} that is the one and only human approved from God to teach us how we can gain everlasting life! Matthew 17:5

Though Jesus never got married so what has Jesus got to do with this case as our role model? 1Peter 2:21

Jesus referred all his listeners to the standard God set in the beginning regarding marriage {Matthew 19:4} God's standard in the beginning is ONE Adam= ONE Eve! Genesis 2:24

If I are looking at Adam and Eve as a standard , then every man should be older than their wives.

Every woman on earth should be younger than every man to avoid marrying an older woman.

Etc.
That Adam and Eve standard make no atom of Sense .
God created just adam and eve
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Criminals are always trying to defend themselves even before they are arrested and charged in Court. Judgment Day go shock una!

As Christ Said, let the sinner continue to sin and justify their sins and let the righteous continue in righteousness.

Polygamy is never a sin.
U are the one trying to accuse God for calling polygamy a sin
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Those people all lived by conscience and some by the laws given to the Israelites but God told the Israelites that another prophet will be sent to teach them what they must do to gain everlasting life! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

Now before Jesus most of these people died so they will be resurrected as RIGHTEOUS men because they were anticipating the coming of Christ who will teach them how to gain eternal life. So after their resurrection they will be taught what the Christ (whom they've longed to see throughout their lifetime) taught while they're dead. That's what 1,000 years reign of Christ means, they will all learn how to apply what Jesus taught when Satan and his agents are no longer around to mislead anyone! Revelations 20:1-3

After resurrected their former marriages has been dissolved by death so they will all become youths again {Job 33:25} then they can start afresh to marry one wife just as Jesus said we should revert to the standard God set in the beginning:
ONE Adam=ONE Eve! smiley

Stop stating senseless fact
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
vdestro:

Lol, calling me a Liar will not remove your application stamped and approved for hell fire.

I simply removed the other part of your statement for as I said it was your request for hell fire I was addressing only.

So you are on your own.

By simply removing a statement that I based my submission on is falsehood and that makes you a LIAR. YOU HID EVIDENCE. That is what LIARS do.

So, let me rephrase, as long as the Polygamists Abraham, Moses, Jacob, David, Solomon will be in hellfire, I won't mind joining them.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wereydinho, get the behind me!

E no work son of Satan.. hellfire don wash your room wait.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by vdestro: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

By simply removing a statement that I based my submission on is falsehood and that makes you a LIAR. YOU HID EVIDENCE. That is what LIARS do.

So, let me rephrase, as long as the Polygamists Abraham, Moses, Jacob, David, Solomon will be in hellfire, I won't mind joining them.

Lol, I have perfectly explained my reasons for so doing and any reasonable person can understand but your request for hell fire does not go away.

So you can keep ranting while I go on to more profitable things.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Assistant god, as long as Abraham, Moses, Jacob, David and Solomon too go show face for they are ALL POLYGAMISTS. No big deal.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by vdestro: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

He even requested for it, so it is done. And then he goes on to rant like that would remove his words casted and solided.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
vdestro:

Lol, I have perfectly explained my reasons for so doing and any reasonable person can understand but your request for hell fire does not go away.

So you can keep ranting while I go on to more profitable things.

Removing it makes you a LIAR. Don't you read what God said in Revelation? When you remove or add to stuff?

No, you can go on to your other "profitable" venture, but know you that you LIED here by clipping my post.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Polygamy is never a sin.
U are the one trying to accuse God for calling polygamy a sin

That desperate? How can saying marry one wife be accusing God.

Even God has Expressly declared One wife but no where did He say You can have 2 or more wives yet you people are the ones getting all lawyerly saying this one or that one can mean polygamy is allowed. Exactly as you people do for the other sins.

You are just lovers of lusts and fornications who are just trying to find a way to cover and perpetrate your sins.

Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by vdestro: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Removing it makes you a LIAR. Don't you read what God said in Revelation? When you remove or add to stuff?

No, you can go on to your other "profitable" venture, but know you that you LIED here by clipping my post.

See how demented you are, lol, now to address a part of a person's post even with( ...) to show that there are other parts of the person's statement not included in my address is lying according to you.

Your candidature has surely been approved.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Assistant god, as long as Abraham, Moses, Jacob, David and Solomon too go show face for they are ALL POLYGAMISTS. No big deal.

As long as you have seen that they had direct communication with God Himself, you have no case, for none of you can access God.

For God is The One who puts together (marry) and Separates (Divorce) and not you, men.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As long as you have seen that they had direct communication with God Himself, you have no case. For God is The One who puts together (marry) and Separates (Divorce) and not you, men.

Werey,

Since you are a bit calmer this afternoon, pray tell will God send these men to hellfire for marrying more than one wife?
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
vdestro:

See how demented you are, lol, now to address a part of a person's post even with( ...) to show that there are other parts of the person's statement not included in my address is lying according to you.

Your candidature has surely been approved.

Liar.lies darkens life. Quit for your own good. If you must quote, quote completely and not leave out any part of the message.if you do, you are like your father Satan for he is a LIAR and murderer from the onset...

Now get thee behind me.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Werey,

Since you are a bit calmer this afternoon, pray tell will God send these men to hellfire for marrying more than one wife?

Son of Satan I have already told you He Personally handled their cases and they were within The Law except for Abraham who left The Law and came back when he saw his mistake.
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Youngzedd:

Matthew 6:23
And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!
You're actually opposite of your moniker.

If I had lied you would have a counter but you don't because "There is no valid argument against the Truth".
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That desperate? How can saying marry one wife be accusing God.

Even God has Expressly declared One wife but no where did He say You can have 2 or more wives yet you people are the ones getting all lawyerly saying this one or that one can mean polygamy is allowed. Exactly as you people do for the other sins.

You are just lovers of lusts and fornications who are just trying to find a way to cover and perpetrate your sins.

Plus quote where he disapproved polygamy and approves monogamy ?

Without quoting any verse , then rest assured u are writing nonsense out of ur feminist or simpish will
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by vdestro: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Liar.lies darkens life. Quit for your own good. If you must quote, quote completely and not leave out any part of the message.if you do, you are like your father Satan for he is a LIAR and murderer from the onset...

Now get thee behind me.

Calling a thing a lie, does not make it one simply because you wish it to, lol.

I have a right to quote a part of any statement so long as it is clear it is just a part and not the whole as I have done and you have no right to circumscribe or tell me how to address a quote. You have gone outside your bounds.

But what do you expect from a hell fire candidate?

E dey pain you say you dey go hell fire wey you request for and all these shenanigans are just a cover up.

So calling me a child of Satan, does not make me one. By their fruits, ye shall know them.

You clearly are hence all your acts show you would join your Father Satan in Hell Fire (Lake of Fire) as you yourself requested.

Shikena!
Re: Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Akuruoulo:

If I are looking at Adam and Eve as a standard , then every man should be older than their wives.Every woman on earth should be younger than every man to avoid marrying an older woman.Etc.
That Adam and Eve standard make no atom of Sense .God created just adam and eve

If you have questions just go straight and ask everyone on planet earth knows that the only form of relationship that makes sense most is for a man to be older than his wife.
If your son should come home with an older woman as his fiancee even you and your family will object so tell yourself the truth!

Akuruoulo:

Stop stating senseless fact

Then state your own SENSIBLE FACTS let us all learn from you but first answer this questions:

Will you be comfortable if you own:

~Dad devides to take another wife while your mom is still alive living with him?
~Brother in-law decides to marry a second wife while your sister is still with him?
~Son in-law decides to take another wife while your daughter is still married to him?

Please try to be honest and sincere.
Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Introduced Corruption Into The Church -primate Ayodele Slams OBJ / Benny Hinn In Lagos! (Videos) / What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.