Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date (2573 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / What Women Really Want / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
But ma question is yet to be answered, i was asking if its possible to just date and marry within 3 months? angry angry angry angry
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
::Andrew:::
Just dont want to date who i wont marry angry angry

Dating is usually a prerequisite of marriage. You have to date to find the one you want to marry, unless you want an arranged marriage. No one can date for you and then give you the gal and tell you she's wife material lol. If you want to marry, be prepared to go fishing in the vast sea of women.

But ma question is yet to be answered, i was asking if its possible to just date and marry within 3 months? angry angry angry angry

It's possible but I wouldn't recommend it. Three months isn't enough time for me to know and understand someone with whom I am considering spending the rest of my life. Marriage is supposed to be till death. It's an investment. Take your time with it. If you don't have time to do the work before marriage, then don't consider getting married as you're setting yourself up for likely failure. That's my advice to you.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Andrew3(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
ogugua88:

Dating is usually a prerequisite of marriage. You have to date to find the one you want to marry, unless you want an arranged marriage. No one can date for you and then give you the gal and tell you she's wife material lol. If you want to marry, be prepared to go fishing in the vast sea of women.

It's possible but I wouldn't recommend it. Three months isn't enough time for me to know and understand someone with whom I am considering spending the rest of my life. Marriage is supposed to be till death. It's an investment. Take your time with it. If you don't have time to do the work before marriage, then don't consider getting married as you're setting yourself up for likely failure. That's my advice to you.
Thank you very much i appreciate.

[size=18pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]

Reason: question Answered
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Ladyjide(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
OP Why such a rush to get married?? No time to date, so wait until you have the time and then start, Marriage is not something you want to go in blindly especially with such a rush for no apparent reason !
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2011
M M M:

op
give me d contract
undecided

i will P I M P alot of ladies 4 u winkwink

just 4 u 2 make a choice cool

HOW ABOUT I love-vendor YOU?!

NOW GO ON THE CORNER AND MAKE THAT PAPER! CHOP CHOP! angry angry
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MMM2(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2011
^^
Am dere now undecided

Where re u angry
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by MMM2(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2011

@MMM

KAI SEE WHERE your MIND DEY GO, IF I WANTED THAT I COULD JUST ADVERTISE LIKE THOSE TOM Joystick AND HARRIES. grin grin

Re u sure angry
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
Actually 3mnths is very ok to know smeone and get married to her. just dnt let her know marriage is your intention so u'll get to know the real her. But why do you have to come home to find a wife? if you must marry a Nigerian y dnt you go to Nigerian gatherings and get yourself a wifey.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^
He wants one that has not been teinted by the western world(he is in for a shock)
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by tpia1: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
is all this stuff getting more difficult DESPITE the internet?
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by victorian(f): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^^
He wants one that has not been teinted by the western world(he is in for a shock)
grin grin grin grin... i beg to laugh.. oh Lord cheesy...true words.
Re: I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date by doeeyed: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2012

Personally, this sounds like a recipe for disaster.
There has to be some contact, physical, over the phone, internet.

This is not say it can't happen and you guys go on to have a healthy marriage, but its often not the norm.
I'm concerned that you're in such a hurry, ...........
Marriage no be yam, or baby-producing factory either.

I wonder as to your complement of social skills
That's by the way.
Why can't you find a suitable lady in your domain that you can engage in a relationship, with the hopes of marriage?
I can concur if time restrictions due to work or other commitments are in effect... but do remember this may have a negative effect in your marriage.

Necessary ingredients will be
Deep investigation into each other's background
Laying bare to one another
Taking it a day at a time, though long term plans are for M!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? / See What These Muslim Ladies Are Doing Because Fasting Is Over / y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.