Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu (31896 Views)

I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Konjiboii: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120027987][/quote]

You seriously need psychologically help, honestly.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by 07kjb: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
ibechris:
Orji knows he may not return to the senate.

With Bvas they are getting humbled.

The man have known that is why he started constructing roads recently in his constituency

NIGERIAN politicians are wicked

Anyways we are trying LABOUR PARTY COME NEXT MONTH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Konjiboii post=120028338]

You seriously need psychologically help, honestly. [/quote

Konji Boi is your username

Don't you think you need the help more
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Allisgud: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
What about pdapc bulaba
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by onyeego(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Orji Uzor Kalu was richer than Tinubu times a million in 1998. He sponsored PDP and Obasanjo to the presidency.

Kalu was a member of the House of Representatives before 1999.
There were also other igbo men behind the scene then like late chief igweh the owner of Bolingo hotels and Towers. This man gave Obasanjo all the financial help he needed immediately he was released from prison, the first time I saw Obasanjo one on one was with him in Abuja.
Chief Igweh also played a significant role in the emergence of Attahiru Bafarawa as Governor of Sokoto state.
For the very first time in my life I saw candidates for various offices in Sokoto state come to this man for endorsement despite him being Igbo.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by BigYash: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
sharpwriter:
Is it internet that also made him lick microphone? sad
cheesy Anybody trying to defend Vulture ,abi BAT,turn himself to be an idiot..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Traplord09: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=symbianDON post=120027569][/quote]

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Konjiboii: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120028379][/quote]

Omo I speak my truth and I stand by it, I see evil and i speak against it, tell me honestly what you stand to gain supporting this same govt making it hell in our country, convince me and I will try to see your logic. Because the way you guys keep going it's not ordinary anymore, you undoubtedly have something you gain in this administration.please I come in peace, make it make sense.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Bigseven(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Then you guys should use the internet and reverse it na. Shame
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Manofnaija: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Let them continue editing videos instead of campaigning... Very unserious people

I know you must say this.
Not disappointed.
Your trademark is legendary
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by jeromestarks: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Globad:

Do you know the funny thing? He might get it

There's a difference between how things are supposed to work and how they actually work

Go to any beer parlor. Order for any drink of your choice.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Konjiboii:

Omo I speak my truth and I stand by it, I see evil and i speak against it, tell me honestly what you stand to gain supporting this same govt making it hell in our country, convince me and I will try to see your logic. Because the way you guys keep going it's not ordinary anymore, you undoubtedly have something you gain in this administration.please I come in peace, make it make sense.

.is Tinubu's part of Nigerian Government?! Even Osinbajo got sidelined yet you want to lump Buhari's Government on Tinubu that left office 14 years ago

Lagos , Anambra and Kano were governed by candidate pick who did well and stop linking any candidate to Buhari

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by TruthIsBitter02: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oya, Senator Kali show us the original video without the balablu
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by mbaise1000: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Wooow .
He said you people did more worst to Buhari and Buhari still triumphed

They call him clown or Jubril or Vegetable yet Buhari is still here strong and energetic while majority of them have been wiped off by MNK boys ...

Nyamirin should get set for another 8 years of of crying and wailing

Chief,
Didn't we tell you last time that he who wails
Last, wails loudest?
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Viscuz: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

.is Tinubu's part of Nigerian Government?! Even Osinbajo got sidelined yet you want to lump Buhari's Government on Tinubu that left office 14 years ago

Lagos , Anambra and Kano were governed by candidate pick who did well and stop linking any candidate to Buhari

Gbegiri bastards and confusion
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by SocialJustice: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft
How did this people get into politics
But the beauty of democracy is that eventually, politicians like this are locked out of the system.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by MadamExcellency: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Orji Kalu richer than Bola Tinubu in 1998, abi isn’t it these same Tinubu that over 400 thousand United States dollars was confiscated from his firm because of tax issues in 1993 by the IRS?

Because Oga was down for a few years after challenging General Sani Abacha, Do you know the connect one has after been the money bag, Treasurer of ExxonMobil Nigeria?

For every Naira Orji Kalu made, Bola Tinubu made a dollar.

US CIA and Intelligence Community put Orji Kalu's annual earnings at $20,000,000 before he become Governor.

Go read it up in Wikileaks

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS1930_a.html
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Manofnaija: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
OUK will be the next information minister after Lie Mohammed.
He had undergone training on the job.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Britishpea: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft

You might be fortunate to become a successful politician in the future. Then, you will understand what media does to people they are targeting.

What do you bulabalu means? Why would you think Tinubu would say that meaningless thing?

Only daft people and meaningless me futureless slowpokes with little educations or drop-outs would think Tinubu said that.

I can show you the videos of K1 de automate and Sanyeri to see what media did to that video.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
ibechris:

That was how he was singing the praise of lawan. That it's the turn of the north east. Immediately gbege set e change gear. Dem go still knack am for 3 months detention if e Fvck up again.. That how they use the efulefu politicians from the east. Where is rochas today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Biodun556(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mindlog:
Guy man is hustling for Senate Presidency under Tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's how it should be. If he becomes senate president in future it means he worked for it.

Politics is a give and take. Igbos have not been doing that.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by kristisking(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Let them continue editing videos instead of campaigning... Very unserious people

It is only a fool that can believe that the video was doctored! You people can only fool the gullibles
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Blaze14k: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft

By lie and sharing money stolen from us.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by jojothaiv(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Globad:

Do you know the funny thing? He might get it

There's a difference between how things are supposed to work and how they actually work
Apt!
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Franchise21(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Mumu... All your urchins are just useless to the society
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by ZUBY77(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Youths can now see how they are regarded in this Contraption
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Even EFCC knows these ones well. Tcheeew
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by calebbintus: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
ibechris:

Na Obi bring BVAS abi? APC no be LP mate in anything
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kajaard:

You are extremely dumb. Do you know the treasurer in ExxonMobil is just another employee that earns a salary? A position far lower than the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and ED Finance of the company?

Damn, too many dull folks in this forum undecided

oh, you have no idea, niaraland shows me the average IQ of Nigerians and it is appalling. People just say stupid things and most times think it is funny and other times just to win an argument.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by ibechris(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
calebbintus:

Na Obi bring BVAS abi? APC no be LP mate in anything

Sense u no get.

Did i call any political party's name here.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by GypsyStings: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Verifiedtrader:
The werey dey hustle for post under BAT autocracy.
Get your T-Mobile esim, let me help you set it up.

This Guy is a CHRONIC FRAUDSTER!!

This is his Account Number:

Name: Gbolahan Saheed Olatunji
Bank Name: OPAY
Account Number: 8102589287.

Phone: 08102589287.

Once you send him money, cards, itunes, BTC. He will start giving excuses of bad network, and that's the end!

The funds you stole from me will be your last.
Your Phone is being tracked, you'll get the message of your life.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Emman08: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
These elections are indeed a contest of who can control information and lie more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.