Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu (31910 Views)

I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Shikini: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chai APC !
They are all the same ... shameless liars
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by azpekuliar: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft
How did this people get into politics

My brother the kinds of politicians that assumed power in 1999 ehn. I lived in Aba when this semi-literate became governor in 1999. In hindsight, I think the politicians of the day were just too eager to take over from the military so all sorts of characters with dodgy qualifications and backgrounds made their way into government. Some were found out almost immediately like Salisu Buhari while for others it was already too late.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Kajaard: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Just saw this Balablu bulaba hit song on youtube cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GzntMxVhzY

Nigerians are very creative and funny people cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Konjiboii: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

.is Tinubu's part of Nigerian Government?! Even Osinbajo got sidelined yet you want to lump Buhari's Government on Tinubu that left office 14 years ago

Lagos , Anambra and Kano were governed by candidate pick who did well and stop linking any candidate to Buhari

I understand now why you think BAT is a better candidate, I won't judge you.
I may not have the politically knowledge and I don't have a first hand experience living in Anambra at the time of Obi rule first hand. But I have also read about the good things he did for Anambra as well, Lagos had bad roads and slums too and even now there are still places like that, so I won't make my decision on my candidate selection just on that. I'm a lay man in politic to a degree. I want to vote for someone who is mentally sound and physically fit and modest, prudent for a change, the status quo has not been working in the country I long to see different minority party rule, Nigeria need a shake down from the powers that be. And Obi just seem like the right minded person to accomplish that, I'm not Igbo but I also think it's only fair we give every region the opportunity to rule. I even pity Obi sef because the task before him is going to be hectic as fvck, and if he does win the disgruntled oppositions are going to give him hell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by pandax: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mindlog:
Guy man is hustling for Senate Presidency under Tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He should be hustling for SGF, as we will not return him to the senate. Oh, i forget APC has promised Umahi and Akpabio SGF
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Even Tinubu will be shocked at this lie

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Belluski: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Let them continue editing videos instead of campaigning... Very unserious people

I have been saying this .. the way you are going, someone needs to check on this dude. Your mental health pls
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by traihit: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Wooow .
He said you people did more worst to Buhari and Buhari still triumphed

They call him clown or Jubril or Vegetable yet Buhari is still here strong and energetic while majority of them have been wiped off by MNK boys ...

Nyamirin should get set for another 8 years of of crying and wailing

Buhari "triumphed" and Nigeria lost.

Check these and see how Buhari's triumph is Nigeria's loss.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Jostoman: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Let them continue editing videos instead of campaigning... Very unserious people

which editing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Konjiboii:

I understand now why you think BAT is a better candidate, I won't judge you.
I may not have the politically knowledge and I don't have a first hand experience living in Anambra at the time of Obi rule first hand. But I have also read about the good things he did for Anambra as well, Lagos had bad roads and slums too and even now there are still places like that, so I won't make my decision on my candidate selection just on that. I'm a lay man in politic to a degree. I want to vote for someone who is mentally sound and physically fit and modest, prudent for a change, the status quo has not been working in the country I long to see different ,minority party rule, Nigeria need a shake down from the powers that be. And Obi just seem like the right minded person to accomplish that, I'm not Igbo but I also think it's only fair we give every region the opportunity to rule. I even pity Obi sef because the task before him is going to be hectic as fvck, and if he does win the disgruntled oppositions are going to give him hell.

My only prayer is may God let only the best man win... Nigeria is at a critical point

I also pray to God people just do independent research and not follow bandwagon effect.. I hope people check real factual records and not get sentimental people fool them

Till then I will do my very best to sensitive people especially kids who where young prior to 1999
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by bewla(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mindlog:
Guy man is hustling for Senate Presidency under Tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes be honest given the same space won't you do same
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by luizpippo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Orji Kalu richer than Bola Tinubu in 1998, abi isn’t it these same Tinubu that over 400 thousand United States dollars was confiscated from his firm because of tax issues in 1993 by the IRS?

Because Oga was down for a few years after challenging General Sani Abacha, Do you know the connect one has after been the money bag, Treasurer of ExxonMobil Nigeria?

For every Naira Orji Kalu made, Bola Tinubu made a dollar.

The funds at ExxonMobil were kept in his account na.

Imagine how a supposed educated human thinks.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Belluski: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Oshey... Dr Stupid..

Just a friendly advice , no hard feelings bro
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Belluski post=120030109]

Just a friendly advice , no hard feelings bro[/quote

Check in into a mental home soon bro... All the best
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by denitro(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Orji Uzor Kalu was richer than Tinubu times a million in 1998. He sponsored PDP and Obasanjo to the presidency.

Kalu was a member of the House of Representatives before 1999.

Yet stole 7 billion naira as governor of Abia! EFCC still on his case.
Why steal if you are already rich?
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Father4all: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Stupid.d maan
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by onyeego(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Britishpea:

You might be fortunate to become a successful politician in the future. Then, you will understand what media does to people they are targeting.

What do you bulabalu means? Why would you think Tinubu would say that meaningless thing?

Only daft people and meaningless me futureless slowpokes with little educations or drop-outs would think Tinubu said that.

I can show you the videos of K1 de automate and Sanyeri to see what media did to that video.
grin grin grin
I can't believe someone with a functional brain will say this.
Look how you are defending nonsense confidently cheesy
Do you know how quickly Tinubu's handlers will debunk the video if balablu didn't happen grin grin
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Livingshadow: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
So the microphone he licked to test it was also a creation of the internet ? Orji abeg stop fooling yourself all in the name of trying to be a good boy to a master.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by captaininiobong(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Another lia muhammed under Tinubu cabinet.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by olatuns2017: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kXqYkCThm4

Former governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, has come out to say that Tinubu never made any gafe during his campaign, he accused the media of using the internet to create BLABLIBLU. He said this, during an interview with Channels TV

Watch the "Bala Blue" video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wlj7h_o7RI

Baba Alagbo is the next president

Who never fork up hands in the air

Even Trump n Biden messed up sometimes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by tk4radi: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Globad:

Do you know the funny thing? He might get it

There's a difference between how things are supposed to work and how they actually work
Moh247 definitely liked this comment..
Even after the hypocritic nonsense he wrote earlier than this.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Ykc2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

so kanu is now your mentor?remember when he called lagos he was attacked left and right by urchins like you
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by ostartruth: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yes! He didnt say it. He rather said Balallaa Blu bulalal labaka kata buum
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by SmartPolician: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft
How did this people get into politics

That's why Peter Obi says that the worst of us are making laws for the best of us grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Karnice600: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

Former governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, has come out to say that Tinubu never made any gafe during his campaign, he accused the media of using the internet to create BLABLIBLU. He said this, during an interview with Channels TV

Okay, I'll excuse him for this shameful flop, afterall a former US president assumed a direct consumption of Chloroquine could help fight COVID.

#?#@% a town hall£。blu%@la**bulablulaba
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Gohs: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Whatever people may say. . . Peter Obi has to win this election.

Make sure you vote Labour party next month grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Emola12(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mr orji kalu what of PDP is tia tia umbrellata
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by bdon123(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pandev:
Baby politicians who have zero experience as far as election is concerned in Nigeria will say that he is broke and wants to collect money from Tinubu. February is not going to be funnygrin
Yes wit our PVC n that of our entire family already collected....we cant wait.We will collect our country back frm this drug baron
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Mindcure: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Sefiu Mohammed, how u de?
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by nesphil(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ex-confict talking? grin

Icart:

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Skty: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Wooow .
He said you people did more worst to Buhari and Buhari still triumphed

They call him clown or Jubril or Vegetable yet Buhari is still here strong and energetic while majority of them have been wiped off by MNK boys ...

Nyamirin should get set for another 8 years of of crying and wailing

Other tribes de o. And nor want APC. Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.