Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu (31911 Views)

I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Tonyavaro: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023

Enjoy powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

supports memory card, auxiliary port, strap carriage , FM radio etc.

Price - N20,000

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

It's best if keep quiet than to keep on disgracing urself...

If only you adhere to your own advise instead of looking for a childish fight
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Nchenches: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu can as well say that Bola Tinubu never forfeited $460,000+ drug trafficking money to the US government.
After all, birds of the same feather flock together.
Tinubu was lucky to escape jail. Orji Uzor Kalu is a jail bird, source of his wealth unknown.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
Let them continue editing videos instead of campaigning... Very unserious people

You know, I could insult you, but I won't.

I will only ask you to present the "unedited version" of the BULABAA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Musauzor(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
It will dawn on him and his old, sick and mentally disabled presidential candidate, Bola Tribulation with the use of BVAS and IREV. February 2th will decide

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Viscuz: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Get ready for yarabanza Nissan
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by vengertime: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
This idiotic thief that's supposed to be in prison
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Benmob: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Wooow .
He said you people did more worst to Buhari and Buhari still triumphed

They call him clown or Jubril or Vegetable yet Buhari is still here strong and energetic while majority of them have been wiped off by MNK boys ...

Nyamirin should get set for another 8 years of of crying and wailing
buhari is still here strong and energetic,but d citizen, ur pple,me,u are crying because of d poor economy of his administration, continue defending rubbish, thanks God buhari administration no affect only igbo,but all tribes including ur tribe no escape poor policies of buhari administration.

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by nesgeeek(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
that's true he said "Bulaba", not balablublu. Pls what is Bulaba?
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

You know, I could insult you, but I won't.

I will only ask you to present the "unedited version" of the BULABAA.

You also know I can curse you back as well

I will only ask you to use your own data to search the internet since you have a phone and stop asking me to get you video
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Viscuz: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

I will only ask you to use your own data to search the internet since you have a phone and stop asking me to get you video

My friend shatap

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by symbianDON(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
Let them continue editing videos instead of campaigning... Very unserious people

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Crumbian: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft How did this people get into politics?
Good question. sad
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by harmony75: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Stupid man you're still in support of a man that have insulted our people for bread? Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by BATified2023: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pandev:
Baby politicians who have zero experience as far as election is concerned in Nigeria will say that he is broke and wants to collect money from Tinubu. February is not going to be funnygrin
just leave igbos alone

The confidence wey make them believe they can win by insulting other tribes still dey baffle me

Election have never been this worse in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

grin

Your work is very hard.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by ransomed: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
I bo version of broda. Lai.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

grin

Your work is very hard.

And what's your work actually
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Viscuz: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
just leave igbos alone

The confidence wey make them believe they can win by insulting other tribes still dey baffle me

Shatap wailing wailer

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mindlog:
Guy man is hustling for Senate Presidency under Tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy
The SP is either for Him or Chimaroke. Jagaban will most like go with Uzor Kalu being a Party Man.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Urchmandee(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
I HONESTLY PITY THIS OUK FOR REAL. GOD WILL DISAPPOINT ALL OF YOU ONE BY ONE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

grin

Using my brain.

What's yours?
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Validated: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wlj7h_o7RI

Please provide the correct video with timestamp
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Viscuz: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Oluwole Urchins and boasting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
harmony75:
Stupid man you're still in support of a man that have insulted our people for bread? Bastard!!!
How did Tinubu insult your People ?
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Kingcalls: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

I don't even argue with people like u that were birthed without a real brain
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Nchenches: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kXqYkCThm4

Former governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, has come out to say that Tinubu never made any gafe during his campaign, he accused the media of using the internet to create BLABLIBLU. He said this, during an interview with Channels TV

Watch the "Bala Blue" video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wlj7h_o7RI

Tufiakwa. Who brought a stark illiterate before the TV of today? Who brought a dog to the church?

He wouldn't even allow the TV journalist complete his question before interfering with stupid and unrelated answers.
He accused the journalist "you people said Buhari was dead," as if he saw the journalist once saying that Buhari was dead.
This Orji Uzor Kalu is still seeking for protection from the powers that be for his crimes.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by President2001(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
There's nothing this man can not defend
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Kingcalls post=120027675]

I don't even argue with people like u that were birthed without a real brain [/quote

Fustration is slowly killing you

Can't you stay on your own and comment without looking for attention like a fool
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Urchmandee(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023 post=120027592]just leave igbos alone

Election have never been this worse in the history of Nigeria

SO ALL YOU CAN SEE IS IGBOS WINING ELECTION AND NOT A BETTER NIGERIA? SHEY THEHARDSHIP IN NIGERIA NOW IS AFFECTING ONLY THE IGBOS? JUST DEY PLAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.