Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu (31898 Views)

I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Godispeace: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
ur parent is d most daft
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft
How did this people get into politics
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by maxzzo1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
See how stupid Orji Uzor Kalu is....
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by BATified2023: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Viscuz:

Shatap wailing wailer
I say make I remind u say election is less than 6 weeks

Then everyone eye go clear
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by TonyDemo: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
You can't defend tinubu without sounding stupid
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by zed7: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
This irrelevant old man is disgracing himself just for the money he will get. When these politicians go broke, they start disgracing themselves just to be able to get food to eat.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by azikiweironsi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Kalu respect yourself ok

And if he's not ? Life threatening will start abi.
You and your minions begin to monitor his relations and families in the SE. His LG secretariat will be burnt, INEC office will be targeted. Just go ahead and spit out your venom because he's supporting an opposition. Everybody knows your trademark and logo. Election is just around the corner before we begin to know the Lion and the Cat. They are not the same.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Viscuz: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
I say make I remind u say election is less than 6 weeks

Then everyone eye go clear

I don't reply dimwits

February no far.

Get ready to clean urine

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Doyou2019: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
IKBARUTEN11:
I never believed it that Ouk can stoop às low as Ihordspy to defend baba Blu bulala

Tueh
Urchin na urchin,no matter the class.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Konjiboii: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Abeg y'all should stop giving people like this media attention,people that will see black and call it white. We are wiser and smarter now, thank God for live coverage and the internet we for no witness the jonsing ourselves, na why Buhari dey like close door meetings be this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Urchmandee(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
just leave igbos alone

The confidence wey make them believe they can win by insulting other tribes still dey baffle me

Election have never been this worse in the history of Nigeria

E GO CLEAR FOR YOUR EYE SOON

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Let them continue editing videos instead of campaigning... Very unserious people

If dem born you well show us the unedited video...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Okwyjesus(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mindlog:
Guy man is hustling for Senate Presidency under Tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too Sabi connect dotted line.

This guy is from my Senatorial district. In as much as l don't like APC, dude is doing good project more than Ikpeazu. He is giving APC good image in Abia North. From school to Road..... etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Urchmandee(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

Urchin na urchin,no matter the class.

HONESTLY! ANYWAY I KNOW WHY...HE DOSENT WANT HIS LOOTING CASE TO BE REVISITED
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Nchenches: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
just leave igbos alone

The confidence wey make them believe they can win by insulting other tribes still dey baffle me

Election have never been this worse in the history of Nigeria

The confidence in your Tinubu which made him spit on the faces of the Igbo when he refused microzoning of the presidency in the south because it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria - that Tinubu confidence must land him to the hard rocks. TINUBU WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Let them continue editing videos instead of campaigning... Very unserious people

I knew you didn't have sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
So what did he say. ?
Was it Balloon
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Kajaard: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You are totally shameless.

Show us the unedited video. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Gentleswift(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft
thought it was only me thinking this way..
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by assholemods: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
ibechris:
Orji knows he may not return to the senate.

With Bvas they are getting humbled.
BVAS that is already of doubt in Osun.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=IGoComotYaTeeth post=120027944] I knew you didn't have sense[/quote

Better than your father
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by DLivingAncestor: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
The wèrey dey try clean Tinubu's mess hoping he fit get Ministerial seat under Tinubu

Na ear dey pain us bah, we no hear am wella

URCHINS!!!
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by olancho: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Orji Kalu became super rich after he stole Abia state money. Before then he was just a normal Aba business man just that he knows how to mingle and make noise. In the 90s he was not among the 10 richest men in Aba, go and verify.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by stasius: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu shame on you!!!

Chukwu mere gị ebere.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by akwarandu(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Keep deceiving yourself because of 2k
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Moh247: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
akwarandu:

Keep deceiving yourself because of 2k

No be Agbado and Cassava again

Zombidiots
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Viscuz: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

No be Agbado and Cassava again

Zombidiots

My friend shatap

Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by azikiweironsi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okwyjesus:

You too Sabi connect dotted line.

This guy is from my Senatorial district. In as much as l don't like APC, dude is doing good project more than Ikpeazu. He is giving APC good image in Abia North. From school to Road..... etc

Why are you explaining to them ? Let them sit down in one corner of their Ijora Badia or Ojo and be attacking him. Confused set of miscreants.
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by cliqtips: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft

Not only them but also their blind followers
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by essienisrael5(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mindlog:
Guy man is hustling for Senate Presidency under Tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let him win rerun first!!!
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Traplord09: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2023

Weirdcamila:
Our politicians are daft

Tru the help of Yorba... Southwest..
Re: Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
You are saying your father’s generation is daft?, then what stopped him from contesting since he is wiser than the rest?
You just go about making daft and totally silly comparisons
Are you now saying the wisest people go into politics?
Are you implying for example that Buhari is a smarter man than Dangote or that Tinubu is smarter than Wole Soyinka?
The way you go about calling people's father makes it obvious your paternity is questionable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Magu Can Be Removed When Saraki Becomes Acting President – Falana / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.