Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble (1937 Views)

My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . / TRUE LIFE STORY: My 2-months Relationship / Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by AgbadoDie: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2023
Hello, Guys!
I will make it snappy
Actually I met this babe, a single mom and fell in love with her. We have been dating since February when I returned to East and met her. I brought her to City where I base and to be very honest, I have provided what ever this single mom ever asked of and supported her mom and younger ones like they are my family.
To show you how much I love her, I PUT HER FIRST IN MY LIFE AND WHATEVER I DO.

Recently, his brother who ran away to ABJ and got stranded, she has been pleading with me to send him money to come back and join us for just 2 months and we will help him with accommodation rent and support till he stand. This didn't go down well with me, but just to make her happy, I sent her brother money and he joined us.

Since that day till now I am typing this, this lady who I have been catering and suffering for just pushed me aside and put his brother first. Why I am typing this, No.1, she no longer give me sex whether night or day. She says it's an insult to her since his brother is around. No.2, if I ask the boy (22yrs) to do something, she will refuse and rather go and do it. The one that made me write this this night is that she came back from work, just to first ask me about his brother, secondly, she was very busy and serious begging his brother to eat while I have not eaten and she doesn't show care.

Actually, if I do what I intended doing for this single mom, I am scared she will forget me and face her family.

I want to call it a quit with her. I have talked to her not to put her brother before me but she doesn't listen.

Sorry, I forget to say I help his brother get job immediately on his relocation.

Pls, I need matured advice as I no longer see any future with her.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by ThatrealestApex: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2023
Minister of SIMP DEFENCE grin grin

How are you sure the said brother is not her son sef? grin grin grin grin
dey play grin grin grin grin

See as this one allow single mom dey stress the hell out of him life sha grin grin Carry a whole family plus your own responsibilities for head like Agbo sellers undecided Tell me why men won't keep on dying young embarassed embarassed

And listen Mr. Man, a fool and his money will ALWAYS Part ways,

In Life, learn to say NO to some certain things, you wear the shoes so you know exactly where it hurts undecided Sometimes you have to make decisions and STAND BY IT! That's what shows you're a Man,

I learnt how to say NO a very long time ago with feeling bad afterwards and trust me, it's one of the biggest lessons of my life! cool

If you refuse to take my advice and keep simping, you'll surely the Learn The Hardway undecided lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by eepeepook: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2023
OP get the two accounts. I sabi.
Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by AllenSpencer: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2023
That is no longer a brother!

It’s either her son or boyfriend!

That’s not an ordinary brother

9 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Rokiat(f): 1:38am On Aug 15, 2023
You said you no longer sees a future with her but still disturbing us with a thread.

Move on and she will be just fine as well.

Not everything or everyone is meant to be.

6 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Foodqueen(f): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2023
How many times did you type "single mom" in your write up. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by AgbadoDie: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2023
Rokiat:
You said you no longer sees a future with her but still disturbing us with a thread.

Move on and she will be just fine as well.

Not everything or everyone is meant to be.

I am already making up my mind to move on and want to let her know in the day. My house rent expires this august, either they renew it, or they find their way, but am moving away without her. But this has thought me a lesson about ladies again - hurtful lessons for years.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by AgbadoDie: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2023
eepeepook:
OP get the two accounts. I sabi.

Nope
Am still awake and worried. She has looked at me more than 30 minutes and hiss and went back to bed. I left the bed for her, am so disturbed that I don't want my body or her body to touch me tonight.
Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by JasonNOTStatham: 2:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Family first but still ... thumbs down to her, love is a beautiful thing - that was long ago undecided
Time and resources spent can be make it annoying at this point, if you can't put up with her; end of the line.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by AgbadoDie: 2:21am On Aug 15, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Family first but still ... thumbs down to her, love is a beautiful thing - that was long ago undecided
Time and resources spent can be make it annoying at this point, if you can't put up with her; end of the line.

You understand me, Bro. I have invested in her and her family and she has done little than sex to me. Their youngest brother I want to bring out of villa by November is a matter of concern if he can act like this when I brought his immediate brother to us. That means, if I help his brothers succeed, am a gonna. Or even establish what I promised her and she start getting all her needs, I can't say a word again.

Many thoughts running down my head this night embarassed cry
Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Rokiat(f): 2:27am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:

I am already making up my mind to move on and want to let her know in the day. My house rent expires this august, either they renew it, or they find their way, but am moving away without her. But this has thought me a lesson about ladies again - hurtful lessons for years.

Ouch she really hurt you sorry manh but it’s an evil world we live in. cheesy

Love but never be a fool in love.

The whole falling in love shiiit is a chemical imbalance in the brain lol

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by JasonNOTStatham: 2:44am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:

You understand me, Bro. I have invested in her and her family and she has done little than sex to me. Their youngest brother I want to bring out of villa by November is a matter of concern if he can act like this when I brought his immediate brother to us. That means, if I help his brothers succeed, am a gonna. Or even establish what I promised her and she start getting all her needs, I can't say a word again.

Many thoughts running down my head this night embarassed cry
Some people get too familiar and doesn't show that intial value and respect... sad. When you have done too much, your mind would tell you, enough is enough. You deserve better, it's your conscience that is disturbing you.
Should I leave her at this point? what if? would she?... You don't need validation, too much familiarity is bad. sad

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Caramia2020(m): 2:46am On Aug 15, 2023
Philanthropist

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by chatinent: 3:02am On Aug 15, 2023
Una wey understand this story, I hail una
Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by 1phone(m): 3:11am On Aug 15, 2023
How old is her child? Is the child staying with you also? How is the communication with her FIRST LOVE❤️?
Mistake no 1: Allowing the brother coming to stay with you
2: You gave her soft hand from the beginning because she noticed that all you want mostly is Sex! And from your write ups, one could deduce you must be begging her for it.

#Correction:

Ask the boy to find a place to stay. Call her sister- your girlfriend to order. Start searching for single with Good character to marry.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by linearity: 3:20am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:

Leaving the house for them is a very coward move. May be that has been your problem; you did not assert who is the man earlier in this relationship and if you don’t correct it, I am sorry to break the news to you, your next relationship will not be any different.

It is your house, you invited them in; be a man for once, stand your grounds, face them and ask them to leave.

Stand up for yourself, don’t fold and run away to set up shop somewhere else, until you confront this, it will happen again in your next relationship!

5 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Josbreed: 4:03am On Aug 15, 2023
Wait o, os your girlfriend a man? This one that you are uing the word "his" to describe your girlfriend , not once, not twice. No wonder she is showing you shege like say she be the man in the relationship.
Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Dshocker(m): 4:38am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:
Hello, Guys!
I will make it snappy
Actually I met this babe, a single mom and fell in love with her. We have been dating since February when I returned to East and met her. I brought her to City where I base and to be very honest, I have provided what ever this single mom ever asked of and supported her mom and younger ones like they are my family.

Recently, his brother who ran away to ABJ and got stranded, she has been pleading with me to send him money to come back and join us for just 2 months and we will help him with accommodation rent and support till he stand. This didn't go down well with me, but just to make her happy, I sent her brother money and he joined us.

Since that day till now I am typing this, this lady who I have been catering and suffering for just pushed me aside and put his brother first. Why I am typing this, No.1, she no longer give me sex whether night or day. She says it's an insult to her since his brother is around. No.2, if I ask the boy (22yrs) to do something, she will refuse and rather go and do it. The one that made me write this this night is that she came back from work, just to first ask me about his brother, secondly, she was very busy and serious begging his brother to eat while I have not eaten and she doesn't show care.

Actually, if I do what I intended doing for this single mom, I am scared she will forget me and face her family.

I want to call it a quit with her. I have talked to her not to put her brother before me but she doesn't listen.

Sorry, I forget to say I help his brother get job immediately on his relocation.

Walai Talai Op, all i need now is your address, and first thing before 8am today, i will show up with DSS, to arrest you, for being stupid and foolish at the same time, rubbish....

Bomboclaat

5 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Thislifesef: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2023
This egbon from benin was in Spain, he later did papers for his girlfriend to come over, after some time girlfriend started disturbing egbon to help her junior bro come over to Spain too, egbon also did papers for his girlfriend's junior bro to join them in Spain but egbon later realized the junior bro is his girlfriend's real boyfriend grin
OP, you sure say no be your girlfriend "brother" be her real boyfriend so?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Brandiebird: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2023
Do whatever you want from this moment onwards because you have been used and abused.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by frozen70(f): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:
Hello, Guys!
I will make it snappy

You can convert the red flag you are seeing in this relationship to a coat and wear it

You are on your own

I keep wondering what you guys have in mind when you ask a woman to move into your house just like that

That means as women are desperate, men too are desperate

@Op
Use your tongue and count your teeth, such a woman will control the hell out of your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Chibuzoripob: 5:40am On Aug 15, 2023
sad DUMB and SENSELESS man.They there dey speak English till they RUIN U patapata.Such a WITCH won't allow ur own blood/parents to visit U/give them money. The earlier u FREE urself from her SPELL,the better sad

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Chibuzoripob: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2023
sad u are still a learner.She's showing u same reason the father of her kid abandoned her.Only for you to go CARRY PROBLEM.

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by LandMann: 6:00am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:
Hello, Guys!
I will make it snappy

From your username you're one of those idiotic tribal bigots on nl. The universe is paying you for your rubbish behaviour. Enjoy your new found prison since the single mom has charmed u with her puci
Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by tuoyoojo(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2023
From the beginning of the relationship, you showed ur hand to early.

You showed that you loved her more than she loves you. In as much as a alot of women would say they want a caring man, do not over do it, if not, see finish go enter.

She has an image of u in her mind already and nothing you do would change it. Even if you try to put ur foot on the ground about certain decisions, she would still look down on you.

The only option you have is to ask her to leave ur house ( you could change ur locks and kick their stuff outside ) after you have told her to leave and be sure she would do so much to make u change ur mind, either begging and crying or raining abuses on you and since the brother is with her, they may attempt to beat u up. So be ready for any eventualities

What ever way it pans out, be ready to put ur foot on the ground. Know this! She would not change. That is who she is and always would be

I am only happy she showed her hand early bf u committed to relationship fully

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by EDOSBROWN: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Single mom Don use you score Penalty
Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by falcon01: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2023
AgbadoDie:
Let her Go!

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by FitCorper: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2023
Oya Simpson are you sure that’s her brother or baby daddy?

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2023
Just in six months and you have done all of these, Who does that
Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Adranidoo(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Though I don't believe ur tales
But a lots of guys out there are doing something similar to what u wrote

So some people actually fancy this relationship thing in this economy grin

As a guy when u're in a relationship with a woman the highest reward u can get is a Virgina and two breast
U stand to loose ur time which can never be recovered
U loose a lots of money, the money most guys have spent in a relationship can buy them a land. I'm not exaggerating

U'll be emotionally manipulated as fvck
U'll get traumatized when the relationship hits the rock

And the chances of guys marring who they go into relationship with is very low

So why pass through all these nonsense all in the name of having a girlfriend which u can get what she gives u from a nearby brothel with #1K even #500?

No strings attached
No whyning and all those dramas
U do ur thing any style u want get and move out ASAP cool

In ur case U're even in a relationship with a single mum lipsrsealed
If u like don't run for ur life

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
You go start your life match with person wey don already get advantage of one goal ahead of you?

Some of una must learn in the hard way..........See as the village banny just settle down dribble you....

Don't even be surprised if that her so-called brother happens to be her son undecided

Fear bannies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by 22o62021: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2023
I fear you oo

Well your options are still good

If the rent expires

Run away and rent another one

Cos definitely she go cry beg you with sex and your brain will format

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games / Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? / Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.