Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. (33623 Views)

How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction / Exclusive: Like P&id, Like Accugas? Nigeria In Trouble Over Another Sloppy Gas D / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Originalsly: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hmmm ..... first off ... do you know if what he is saying is true? I'm seeing he and his wife want to live the high life bit don't have the means. I'm almost sure thus money is for something else. He feels entitled.... you guys trained him that way... and are still encouraging it. How can he learn if you guys don't allow him to face the consequences of his poor judgment and stubbornness? Here you're finding excuses why the wife's family can't help them. My advice to you is to leave them alone... like the one in Canada .... I'm almost sure the money is needed to maintain their lifestyle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Nweike1: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

Thank you Bros, he's a very naughty guy and his wife is not helping matter. Always minding high things. This woman once pushed him to buy a Mercedes-Benz GLK on a long payment plan, they almost lost the car to the dealer when they were not paying regularly until my younger brother in Canada had to help him out. The boy in Canada is not even picking his calls nor replying his messages now. This guy has always been the most problematic member of our family.
No mind the guy, make e dey listen to the wife until he enter premature grave
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by GloriousGbola: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is a story wey no dey end.

This happened in 2003/4 with one of my guys who got into forex. He did the same thing, took a lot of peoples money, then did some wildcat bets that fked him over.
We had MMM then as well. Then it was called your freedom.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:
Thank you good people. We are almost getting a good deal on the land now. Its a 6.5ha farmland along the Akure-Owo-Benin Expressway in Ondo State, with scanty oil palm trees which have been fetching us palm oil every year since Papa died 11 years ago. Someone is offering something not too bad. His two sisters will get their shares immediately, they too claimed to have assisted him in their own little ways before and can't afford to part with their money again, my siblings from my mum's side said he will have to engage a lawyer and police so that they can borrow him their share which he must repay. My brother in Canada is not ready to help at all, he dash him his own share of the land, he told me today that apart from the car saga, he has helped him 3 other times without telling anybody. He is not willing to help him again. He said he too is battling with mortgage payment over there and will not be ready to use his money to help an unrepentant gambler anymore.
Things seems to be taking shape for him anyway, I am hopeful that he'll be out of the wahala latest month end.
Thank you everybody, it is good when we are surrounded by wise and careful siblings. This one na one year, one trouble.

Hahaha ha
One year one trouble no be small thing
Blackship indeed

Check out my signature
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by BRATISLAVA: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
He wants you to take a loan on behalf of he and his sharp tongued wife (according to you)?

How will you pay it back when he's satisfied his buddies in business? If he doesn't pay back, what happens to you? What do you think his wife would say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by frozen70(f): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:
My younger brother (half brother) and his wife believes so much in online investments. I called him and advised him seriously against such phantom businesses last year July but he didn't take my advise. His wife even insulted me at a time because of the advise.

At that time he was into a particular one called Kala. He collected money from people to the tune of N9.6million in the name of trying to help them invest in Kala. The investment went under and he is now using family members to pressurize me to assist him especially to secure a loan from a particular coop society I belong to so that he can pay off four of the people he help to invest who are seriously troubling his life with police and thugs.

I am not willing to do this under any condition. I have told him to sell off our late dad's landed property if he can get a buyer but people are offering peanuts and two of our sisters (his own full sibs) are insisting on getting their own share immediately it is sold, one even said she didn't send him on online investment. If he can get buyer for the property, I can help talk to our other siblings but these two, no way!

How can I help this stobborn brother without hurting myself?

A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave

Leave him to carry his cross so that he will have sense

The property you are asking him to sell, does it belong to him alone

Don't you have a share in the property

Your step sisters are right by saying that they want their shares Immediately after sales

Leave that your brother to learn the hard way

If you take a loan to sort him out, you will go to jail if you don't pay back the loan

So let him face it and have sense next time

If you sort him out now, be ready to sort him out in other ones because he will always fall back to you with out regards or lessons learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Youngzedd(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:
My younger brother (half brother) and his wife believes so much in online investments. I called him and advised him seriously against such phantom businesses last year July but he didn't take my advise. His wife even insulted me at a time because of the advise.

At that time he was into a particular one called Kala. He collected money from people to the tune of N9.6million in the name of trying to help them invest in Kala. The investment went under and he is now using family members to pressurize me to assist him especially to secure a loan from a particular coop society I belong to so that he can pay off four of the people he help to invest who are seriously troubling his life with police and thugs.

I am not willing to do this under any condition. I have told him to sell off our late dad's landed property if he can get a buyer but people are offering peanuts and two of our sisters (his own full sibs) are insisting on getting their own share immediately it is sold, one even said she didn't send him on online investment. If he can get buyer for the property, I can help talk to our other siblings but these two, no way!

Mind your business.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by otipoju(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

Thank you Bros, he's a very naughty guy and his wife is not helping matter. Always minding high things. This woman once pushed him to buy a Mercedes-Benz GLK on a long payment plan, they almost lost the car to the dealer when they were not paying regularly until my younger brother in Canada had to help him out. The boy in Canada is not even picking his calls nor replying his messages now. This guy has always been the most problematic member of our family.

He is used to shitting and manipulating family members to come pack his shit. When he starts to pack it by himself and does not like the look or smell, he will borrow himself sense with his wife.

Totally ignore him completely. That is the best way to help him now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by onatisi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
just ask yourself one question, if you were not alive or around, wont he solve his problem?
or do you think he will allow that problem to kill him?
Don't go beyond your boundary and put yourself into problems just because you want to help someone out. if you are not there, they will definitely fond a way round their problem

kennybabs1980:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by okoloto: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
He is stupid with the wife because he feels he has family to fall back to. You guys should allow that guy grow. Falling and rising on his own is part of allowing someone grow. Let him carry his cross jare. It will make them evaluate every business decisions seriously before going into it next time. When you overpet a baby you make him/her weak to face the future and realities of life. No give shishi and no guarantee any loan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Bbbwings: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kirikiri straight.
O ma po owo yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by BlueDuck: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

He was warned but he did not listen

Let him carry his cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by otipoju(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Starz825:

You dey mind am

People don't know the worth of siblings....

And it's down to 5he fact that they are not trained well

Na sibling kill Abel, and na sibling sell Joseph into slavery. Na sibling still rape Tamar.

E no go better for sibling that will destroy us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by makavalley(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:
His wife's family no dey give shishi. To be fair to the wife's family, I heard that the father in law, a secondary school vice principal also warned them against those stupid investments which they didn't heed. Where will a school vice-principal whose salary is not been paid regularly get such money? The wife is seriously avoiding me now because of her past mischievous attitudes to me. Very arrogant girl.

She hasn't learnt any lesson yet wait let this situation deal with both of them it will humble her arrogant character allow them to feel the pain inorder to remember the camdid advice you offered then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by faceland: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

He needs to learn how to be responsible. He should be cracking his brain on how to settle his sisters after sellinh the land, not you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Porpulace: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

Who will pay for the loan? You or him?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by RichAbujaGuy: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
>>>His wife even insulted me at a time because of the advise.

Bro Op
If your half brother allowed such without putting her in check he has no genuine brotherly/family love for you. Both he and his wife belong to the show-off materialistic world. Leave dem be without even worrying about their folly, immaturity, and lack of respect. I personally have cut off family members although I still pray for them. That's all I care to do. I refuse to let them tax my nervous system in this crazy mixed up problem filled world and my life is very peaceful. Kudos to your brother in Canada that is endowed with good sense and wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by BJanta: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

There's no how you'll help someone in financial mess, especially of that magnitude, without sooner or later hurting yourself. Don't give him more than you can dash him. Otherwise, you will soon exchange roles - you becoming fugitive from creditors and financial troubles, and he becoming emotionally, psychologically, physically and socially free from such. All what I mean is that the pressure will lift up from him and fall on you. Somebody close to me found himself in a similar situation in 2018. He was pretending to manage a daily contribution scheme before the bubble burst. He later ran away and eventually, died. Your brother will eventually RUN AWAY and leave that debt portfolio for you if you get over - sympathetic and involved. Flee for your dear life, bro.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Buddha3:
OP, there's a clear-cut difference between "advise" and "advice".

"Advise" is the verb or "doing word" that describes the act or process of giving an "advice", which happens to be the noun. You cannot use both interchangeably, circumstances irrespective.

Finally, nothing concern me with you and your brother with una problems. Just tell him to vote wisely come February 25th.

Lol.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is bullshit. Do you know how many people have asked how much is the land and location? but this storyteller will not respond but is ready to respond to stupid advice and praise and worship for being a good brother.

guy man go get a job or just come out and celebrate your brother's failure

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Rexymania(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kala 😆 that thing finish GB guys last year.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Hawkler: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
If Yahoo mail Inc. can't fail in it time, despite it vast numbers of techies. I believe there is no business that can't stumble it just the grace of God, help if you can.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by StrongAlphMale: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

I can see that woman is a liability and a parasite to your said brother. I'll urge you to tell that woman to tell her family members and relatives to Help them out. Since she was so foolish to reject good advise, let her tell her family members to help them out with the Money. Don't tell me her family members can't! This is the time they need her to get her Brain working

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by zedegit: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

Let him use his stubborn wife as collateral.
Worst mistake is to marry a senseless wife.

Even if he were to use people's money on that rollercoaster he should have collected what he can afford to pay off.

If he can't use his wife to get a loan, let him offer himself to police willingly. At least those debtors would rest or kukuma fake his death or relocate far away.

You've done your best for them unless you want them to drag you under water.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by sanya4good(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tell him to go and sell off his Mercedes Benz GLK.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by sammirano: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's so annoying when people that knows next to nothing about finance begin to assume unnecessary investment risks. Investment is a professional activity that should be handled by qualifed professionals. If you have money to invest, pay advisors to recommend the best course of action contingent upon your risk appetite and investment duration.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Oracleee: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Funny thing I made good money from Kala and Brad365 before it folded up.

How will he pay back even if you help him secure the loan?
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by zedegit: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
riverbird:
Please help him if you have the resources, this days it takes nothing for someone to get killed over peanut sad

Did you read the amount? Don't give advice you cannot follow if in same situation.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by tabaralph: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

Tread with caution so that you don’t get your hand’s burnt.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Henricarter(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bruh you just said it ooo you can get killed for nothing
riverbird:
Please help him if you have the resources, this days it takes nothing for someone to get killed over peanut sad
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Dennisbulkan: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
player007:

I invested in it too.lost 400k+.
Thank God I didn’t borrow money to invest.
If this issue pushes him to suicide, you will blame yourself for not helping.
Don’t jeopardize your work because of him.
Help him the little way you can.
Shalom ��
it's when the tides goes out you can see who has been swimming naked. Mumu man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.