Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. (33616 Views)

How To Create A Virtual Dollar Card For International Transaction / Exclusive: Like P&id, Like Accugas? Nigeria In Trouble Over Another Sloppy Gas D / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by easytig(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
You Wicked no be small
Ten06:
Allow him to go to prison if not he will not learn from his mistakes

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by dayleke: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

100%

😁👍👌
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Ventura1: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't pity people I advice and warn against a particular action, they should bear the consequence of their actions.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Lexusgs430: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:
My younger brother (half brother) and his wife believes so much in online investments. I called him and advised him seriously against such phantom businesses last year July but he didn't take my advise. His wife even insulted me at a time because of the advise.

At that time he was into a particular one called Kala. He collected money from people to the tune of N9.6million in the name of trying to help them invest in Kala. The investment went under and he is now using family members to pressurize me to assist him especially to secure a loan from a particular coop society I belong to so that he can pay off four of the people he help to invest who are seriously troubling his life with police and thugs.

I am not willing to do this under any condition. I have told him to sell off our late dad's landed property if he can get a buyer but people are offering peanuts and two of our sisters (his own full sibs) are insisting on getting their own share immediately it is sold, one even said she didn't send him on online investment. If he can get buyer for the property, I can help talk to our other siblings but these two, no way!

How can I help this stobborn brother without hurting myself?

No way to help him ....... He got himself in the mess, allow them to stew in it .......

Next time you advice them...... They would pay attention......

If the properties are sold, he can only use his share of the money, to clear his debts ...... I don't blame your sister's for insisting on their share .........

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by DWJOBScom(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:
My younger brother (half brother) and his wife believes so much in online investments. I called him and advised him seriously against such phantom businesses last year July but he didn't take my advise. His wife even insulted me at a time because of the advise.

At that time he was into a particular one called Kala. He collected money from people to the tune of N9.6million in the name of trying to help them invest in Kala. The investment went under and he is now using family members to pressurize me to assist him especially to secure a loan from a particular coop society I belong to so that he can pay off four of the people he help to invest who are seriously troubling his life with police and thugs.

I am not willing to do this under any condition. I have told him to sell off our late dad's landed property if he can get a buyer but people are offering peanuts and two of our sisters (his own full sibs) are insisting on getting their own share immediately it is sold, one even said she didn't send him on online investment. If he can get buyer for the property, I can help talk to our other siblings but these two, no way!

Why sell your father's property?
Na wa o
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Herbephe1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

CALA ,I invested in it with 80k and the thing crashed the following week. The person that introduce it to me, invested with 700k This life no balance,if not because I was teaching then, I'd have committed suicide,I sold my goats and with my monthly salaries to invest
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by okoroemeka(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

Thank you Bros, he's a very naughty guy and his wife is not helping matter. Always minding high things. This woman once pushed him to buy a Mercedes-Benz GLK on a long payment plan, they almost lost the car to the dealer when they were not paying regularly until my younger brother in Canada had to help him out. The boy in Canada is not even picking his calls nor replying his messages now. This guy has always been the most problematic member of our family.
this is a classic case of try to live like the Benjamin's,why buying what you cannot afford,a Mercedes Benz glk?just to show off,let him face the actions he took by first selling the glk and other expensive property he has,that will show commitment and sincerity to pay back,then you and others will help,how can he be driving glk and want to sell our fathers lamd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Unclesamo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:
His wife's family no dey give shishi. To be fair to the wife's family, I heard that the father in law, a secondary school vice principal also warned them against those stupid investments which they didn't heed. Where will a school vice-principal whose salary is not been paid regularly get such money? The wife is seriously avoiding me now because of her past mischievous attitudes to me. Very arrogant girl.

I beg you with anything you believe in... Don't take a loan for him.

help with the little you have. He needs to bear the consequences of his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by michlins(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:
His wife's family no dey give shishi. To be fair to the wife's family, I heard that the father in law, a secondary school vice principal also warned them against those stupid investments which they didn't heed. Where will a school vice-principal whose salary is not been paid regularly get such money? The wife is seriously avoiding me now because of her past mischievous attitudes to me. Very arrogant girl.
bro bone that man. Small police will reset his brain. Tomorrow he will be smarter and know better
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by chiboycue: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

N9.6million no be small money oh!
The mistake you would make is to
secure a loan from your coop society for your half brother's sake. Your half brother cannot sell your father's property unless the family collectively permits him to do so. He can only sell a land that he owns or he can sell his personal properties in order to upset the money.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Exceed15: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Obviously controlled by his wife.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by RussellRutherfo: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
Fly wey no dey hear word.

The fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter dead body enter grave.

I advised one against this Cala based on my past experiences with Ponzi schemes but he refused and went ahead to use a bank loan given him to play the Cala game and lost it all.

Now, he is begging me to help him with some of the money to offset the Bank debt. Me self dey look dey give my own lamba.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Lacash: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

I and my down lines also lost to CALA with amount running to the tune of over 10M, buh life goes on as we’ve learnt our lessons the hard way🙈🙈
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Isabi4lov: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Are people still falling for all these online scam angry ,I feel so sorry for him God will see him through.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by olaeffect(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

Thank you Bros, he's a very naughty guy and his wife is not helping matter. Always minding high things. This woman once pushed him to buy a Mercedes-Benz GLK on a long payment plan, they almost lost the car to the dealer when they were not paying regularly until my younger brother in Canada had to help him out. The boy in Canada is not even picking his calls nor replying his messages now. This guy has always been the most problematic member of our family.

Most family do have them grin

He may also be the reason why God is blessing the rest of you.
Just learn to continue to manage him. It shall be well
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by olaeffect(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Are people still falling for all these online scam angry ,I feel so sorry for him God will see him through.

Yes ooo.
Sebi there is one new one now AfriqAA or AAafriq or something like that
They nickname it "Ponzi killer" grin

They usually make sure it pays for awhile, till people start having massive confidence, then they do the do grin
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by generalwo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Terry G once sang.... All man for himself..... You advised him, he didn't listen... He should face the music because truth be told.. Such people wil not stop believing in all these schemes..... My honest advice, as humbly as you can, tell him you can't borrow money for him at the place you work... You have done your best in permitting him to sell off the family land... You can go an extra mile to persuade your 2 tiger sharks siblings to allow him pay off the debts first then look for how to settle them... Other than that, i no get hand for anything else
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

Better stay clear before they rope in, if you’ve never had a court or police case don’t allow the devil use your step brother to rope you into a life of misery. Stay Clear and mind your business
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Isabi4lov: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
olaeffect:

Yes ooo.
Sebi there is one new one now AfriqAA or AAafriq or something like that
They nickname it "Ponzi killer" grin

They usually make sure it pays for awhile, till people start having massive confidence, then they do the do grin
Obviously they've map out all their plans and also know when to strike . God will help us in this country, it is getting wesser .

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by samuelson06(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Make dat him wife wey insult you help am go get loan from wherever she can abeg..... I hate when I try my best to let someone see the right way but they still end up doing otherwise only to come back later and start pestering me when trouble starts.

It's always painful and it's not as if these guys usually have money to face the problem they created. They always want to come dragging down others that are also trying to survive the country.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by iamsolasoul(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
A lot of the rising crime is to offset huge loans people didn’t foresee that sometimes money may not be flowing as it used to do you must always stash some away or rely on kind hearted individuals to meet up

You can’t rely depend on anyone not even a loan
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Nursepepeye(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

simple! Tell your brother to travel to borno state. Not Maiduguri oh,he should go to Damasak, gumboru Ngala or chibok, he should rent one bedroom and stay, when ever any of his creditors call him,he should invite them to his new home. They will stop disturbing him

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by feyisy86(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
I respect your judgement help him in your own little way,
riverbird:
Please help him if you have the resources, this days it takes nothing for someone to get killed over peanut sad
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pray for him. Find buyers for the land for him, however don't rope yourself in for another man's naivety. Don't take out a loan to further another man's course.

Investments are good, but people are mentally lazy to learn how to invest properly.

God be with you and your brother
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by NothingDoMe: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
kennybabs1980:

There's a reason why this case is not in court yet. The courts will establish a repayment scheme that could take years. Creditors do not want this.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by riverbird: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
feyisy86:
I respect your judgement help him in your own little way,

Tell him to forward his account details to me asap.... sad
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by TheRealOwner(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
If your brother has the mind to ask you to help him secure a loan, then it means He wants to transfer his problems to you. Who doesn't know how complicated loan issues are?. He is even lucky that there is a property he can sell off, let him focus his attention on how to find a buyer. Let him and his wife sell off all their personal valuable stuffs.
I support this
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by kennybabs1980: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ransomware:
This is bullshit. Do you know how many people have asked how much is the land and location? but this storyteller will not respond but is ready to respond to stupid advice and praise and worship for being a good brother.

guy man go get a job or just come out and celebrate your brother's failure

How do you know I'm not responding? The deal on the land is almost done, doing legal things now. Payment due this Thursday.
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kobicove:

Every family has a useless, irresponsible, good-for-nothing sibling a.k.a the black sheep.

The best way to treat the black sheep of the family is to completely ignore him and let him destroy himself if he so wishes!

You are definitely from South South.. kai this is a very bad and evil advice. Na wa! shocked
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by Yankee101: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Just walk away
Especially if they insulted you for trying to help initially
Re: My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. by BabbanBura(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nursepepeye:
simple! Tell your brother to travel to borno state. Not Maiduguri oh,he should go to Damasak, gumboru Ngala or chibok, he should rent one bedroom and stay, when ever any of his creditors call him,he should invite them to his new home. They will stop disturbing him

Amma kin yi zaman arewa nko? Especially Maiduguri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.