Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. (710 Views)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Pls My Husband n His Married Mistress Exchang Nude Pics / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by omaira: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don’t know when it happened but I guess it’s this week. My gf secretly picked up my phone and saw my chat with my side chick… the chat wasn’t so romantic it was just a normal chat but u all know how you call ur partner pet names and all that.

Now she’s mad at me and wants to quit the relationship.

I dunno what to do… I’ve talked to her and apologize several times but she is still mad at me.

She has moved all her things out of my hse.

Please what’s your advise people.
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Buhari4sale: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
omaira:
I don’t know when it happened but I guess it’s this week. My gf secretly picked up my phone and saw my chat with my side chick… the chat wasn’t so romantic it was just a normal chat but u all know how you call ur partner pet names and all that.

I dunno what to do… I’ve talked to her and apologize several times but she is still mad at me.

My advise for you is that if you keep begging... You are giving her the key to weakling and key. This will make her enslave you because the moment you beg to the extent of enslaving or dragging your manly reputation into mud. She would expect ir to continue that way and its the scale by which she will operate with you.

Now, if you are sure you haven't commited any offense other than calling your side chick pet name on the chat, please ignore the situation for now and face something more concerning about your life. Do you have any problem or issues that need to be solve? Love on to the next waiting problem of your life. Don't fight her, don't block her. You can check up on her every day by texting to see how she's doing. But please remain reserve and Godly.

Since she has blocked you everywhere please let her be, She might have been looking for a way to dump you before you loose guard yourself. Let her go and learn some more out there where my lions are calmly waiting for the next victim angry

Use your 2023 wisely, let her go and see what's coming next.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by omaira: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:

My advise for you is that if you keep begging...

She’s really really mad at me.
She has blocked me on all social media and even blocked my number… I called one of her friend to talk to her but I dunno she is still not giving any response of forgiving me.
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by superCleanworks(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
omaira:

She has moved all her things out of my house .

1. celebrate. rejoice. you are free again.
2. be worried. lose sleep. go and beg her to come and chain you again.

choose one
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by superCleanworks(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:

My advise for you is that if you keep begging...

with plenty tears and Indian love songs
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
superCleanworks:

with plenty tears and Indian love songs
Also with a Rose flower grin
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Lonestar124: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buy iPhone or New car just anything you know that is expensive to her, while you ask for her forgiveness....
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Go to her Door and Sing R Kelly, BOYS II MEN and Craig Davids songs for her.
She will forgive you! sad
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by omaira: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Go to her Door and Sing R Kelly, BOYS II MEN and Craig Davids songs for her.
She will forgive you! sad

I will appreciate if someone can give me any sweet words that I can use to talk to her. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by omaira: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lonestar124:
Buy iPhone or New car just anything you know that is expensive to her, while you ask for her forgiveness....

iPhone kor!! iPhone ni!!!
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by yomi007k(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dude, you messed up.

Truth is that there are 2 options, she might go forever or come back later.

For now, you need to bear the pain.
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
omaira:

She’s really really mad at me.
She has blocked me on all social media and even blocked my number… I called one of her friend to talk to her but I dunno she is still not giving any response of forgiving me.

Block her back but not on WhatsApp. Allow her view your status. Hang out with any random girl that's not your side chic and post it on your status. Relax and wait for bomb to explode. Don't rush to reply her message immediately she dm, ignore for hours and reply as a busy guy.

Until some matters explode and you play your reverse psychology wella, you no fit win. No deny any accusation henceforth, rather let her know she caused it because you thought she has moved on since she refused your pleadings.
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by yomi007k(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lonestar124:

Or he fit carry him papa house documents give her too. grin
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Nicepoker(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
You have two liabilities one made a decision to quit. Shouldn't you throw a party?
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Slynation(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nobody should be indispensable in your life...Move on!!
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Demigod22: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
You have your girlfriend to yourself, but because she is not good enough, you go ahead and start cheating on her with someone better. Now she discovered your indiscipline and left your ass. You have all the room to stay with the side chick but you are now begging your ex girlfriend to come back. What exactly is wrong with you? Emotional confusion or Buhari effect?

1 Like

Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by phoebelove(f): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buy a ring and propose to her whenever you see her face to face. winkIf she rejects it,just faint and see what happens next.
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:

My advise for you is that if you keep begging... You are giving her the key to weakling and key. This will make her enslave you because the moment you beg to the extent of enslaving or dragging your manly reputation into mud. She would expect ir to continue that way and its the scale by which she will operate with you.

Now, if you are sure you haven't commited any offense other than calling your side chick pet name on the chat, please ignore the situation for now and face something more concerning about your life. Do you have any problem or issues that need to be solve? Love on to the next waiting problem of your life. Don't fight her, don't block her. You can check up on her every day by texting to see how she's doing. But please remain reserve and Godly.

Since she has blocked you everywhere please let her be, She might have been looking for a way to dump you before you loose guard yourself. Let her go and learn some more out there where my lions are calmly waiting for the next victim angry

Use your 2023 wisely, let her go and see what's coming next.
hmmm this your advice get as e be oo
Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
omaira:

Move on she has found another man. Promote your sidechick and get another sidechick. Keep doing that, you are the boss.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. by Kobicove(m): 2:17am On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

Road don clear grin

Ask your sidechick to move in grin

(1) (Reply)

Even With My Strict Parents I Still Turn Out Bad. / Do You Like My Profile Photo / Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.