Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? (16317 Views)

What Hurts More Than Breakup? / What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by enmich(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2023
When u have just 1game to go for u to have N15m and your friends advise u to cash out the N4.5m and u say, na BACER they will win at the end of the day 0:0 I tell u this one u will never forget in your life bet9ja go break your heart agian and agian but go still they give u HOPE to play. lol grin embarassed
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by JayPeeOham: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2023
phoebelove:
_ Maths teacher teaching during break time after double period angry
Add more

1. Bad Leadership, Nigerians would understand better grin

2. After working for the whole month only for your boss to tell you there is no money in the company account to pay salaries and it's already a week past payday shocked
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Debby28: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Investing with a wrong real estate company, only to discover that you get no value for your investment.
To avoid the hurt story contact Debby on 07064391585 for your real estate investment guide and you will be glad you did.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by ElBenny(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2023
How far? Who chop lass Las?

Starz825:

Barca go chop am again today against Madrid

I Sha hope you are not a Barca fan grin
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Rehoboth17(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Standing on ATM queue for about 5 hrs and getting to your turn, you now discover that you are holding your Voter's card and not your ATM card.

1 Like

Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by arazanbal: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
POVERTY
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Darnell9(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
When nepa flash light after a week of black out or when u see Leo of UBA giving u thumbs up
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by phoebelove(f): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Rehoboth17:
Standing on ATM queue for about 5 hrs and getting to your turn, you now discover that you are holding your Voter's card and not your ATM card.
Ha shocked
I feel like crying for you cry
But its funny grin
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
When you take a very fine girl to hotel
Open her legs and everywhere smell like titus
Hahahhahahaha
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Karlifate: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
cigaricon:
When 4m disappears from your account and bank is telling you they can only recover 800k sad

Zenith Bank cheesy
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
badBADbichh:
Thank me later

The first pics doesn't hurt that much, but the second do
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by magictonic(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
there is nothing as hurtful as POVERTY/FINANCIAL LACK.

When I see younger people today, who say Heartbreak brings feelings of suicide, I'm perplexed
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Josbreed: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Coming back home late in the evening and you saw light in your neighbour's house but you no get light.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by MasterShifu010(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
When 4million disappears from your bank account , and the bank tells you they can only recover 800k.
Re: What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? by Karlifate: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
MissTemi1:
Getting married then leaving in less than a year hurts more. because d person showed his true colors after . Now u ve to cope with separation . Lmao. Make I no talk. See. Nothing is more painful dan breakup. I know as e pain me sef despite I no do traditional marriage yet o. See, just let ppl be . I used to judge about breakup , divorce etc until u find out dat some ppl will make u go crazy if u don’t leave. U will run mental real life

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / I've Had Enough Of Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.