Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

She Demands For Money Everyday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Demands For Money Everyday (1948 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / When She Demands For More And You Say NO / She Demands Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Sammy101111(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
If a woman is not even productive to her self
What does she want to be productive to in the relationship .
Some woman can’t buy things for them self they like people buying things for them .
Don’t date that kind of woman

If a woman Is not productive once I find out
I will leave you in the relationship before it becomes complicated.
Men need to be smart no woman can win my heart with SE.x because I dont fancy it I can get S.EX in Allen ikeja . I can get it in lekki I can get it any where so don’t let woman use S.Ex as a priority to you .
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by youngrichnigga: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Make we tell am Mmadu abi na mumu be ya name shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by youngrichnigga: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Double post

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. / As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Come Thro... / Bride Wants Divorce From Husband After Just One Day After He Broke Her One Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.