Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48146 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Xchii:
delusions of grandeur from the typical mentally deranged ibo, 1 Anambra billionaire will buy a state bigger than your whole erosion-ravaged shithole region? The same Anambra I was just 2 months ago?

I don't need to argue with you boy
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Xchii:
Ogun, Oyo, Edo, Kano, Kaduna are not oil producing States but the economy is far bigger than Anambra. Where's the proof CBN said Anambra is among the 6 states that control 90% of cash transactions? I hope it's not more than 2yrs old stats, I'm not interested in seeing what CBN said in 2013, pls send the proof here. I repeat again Anambra economy is not even up to that of Imo, it's not on the top 10 in the country...

National bureau of statistics open and cure your Ignorance
https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/State_Nominal_GDP_2013_-_2017.cdr_(MAY_2019).pdf
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 6:12am On Jan 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:
email

Omo ale calm fvck down

If no be for bus stop and underbrigde market where else omonile get land for Lagos?
If you mean the omonile urchins in Upper iweka, Onitsha yes I know they live under bridges, the ones here in Lagos no dey give rent to Omo ibos again. When will you go back to your poverty-stricken osuuland to stop your ipog brothers from wasting your people into extinction.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 6:13am On Jan 17, 2023
post=120106416:

National bureau of statistics open and cure your Ignorance
https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/State_Nominal_GDP_2013_-_2017.cdr_(MAY_2019).pdf
You're dumber than I think... 2017? Nonsense
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Lawly:
More keep coming.
no one cares about your foolish locally written aba blogs.. continue to deceive yourself.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BigCowHornn: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Xchii:
If you mean the omonile urchins in Upper iweka, Onitsha yes I know they live under bridges, the ones here in Lagos no dey give rent to Omo ibos again. When will you go back to your poverty-stricken osuuland to stop your ipog brothers from wasting your people into extinction.

Oh, my dear Omo ale I am not talking about Onitsha but about Lagos.
Na una get Lagos abit but una don sell everything like Judas abi no be so? grin grin grin

Almost every Igbo man owns land in the east also in Lagos. I own plenty ancestral land in the East plus 2 plots in Lekki and 5 plots in Agbara area which i bought from a stwpid Omonile for just 400k each like 6 years ago.... now 2 million no fit buy any one of those plots at all and funny part be say na still the same omonile dey do security for the estate wey omo igbo full.

Na settle and chicken change omonile dey collect for Lagos no be rent. Get your facts right.

As for upper? You clearly haven't been there. It's actually a big market/part with mordern infrastructure and 4 storey buildings everywhere none of which have a single brown roof. grin grin grin
The drainage system works sef unlike many places in Yoruba land. grin

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by ASAPFERG: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2023
clinician2x:

Hehe your papa was killed by ogun after laying a curse on you. He couldn't even make it out of okitipupa.

Cursed miserable bastard.
shutup osu
your mother was killed in the Mediterranean sea while attempting to cross into Italy for prostitution. grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by OGwales(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
JOemmy:

Your yoruba people still full abroad hustling what are they still finding there if ur land is really full of opportunities as u want people to believe here?

Dem full aboard, not aba
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by OGwales(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
AdaAwka1:

I live in Lagos. I have been to both states u mentioned. But am very sure u haven't been to Anambra state.

Anambra is unmarketable grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Oh, my dear Omo ale I am not talking about Onitsha but about Lagos.
Na una get Lagos abit but una don sell everything like Judas abi no be so? grin grin grin

Almost every Igbo man owns land in the east also in Lagos. I own plenty ancestral land in the East plus 2 plots in Lekki and 5 plots in Agbara area which i bought from a stwpid Omonile for just 400k each like 6 years ago.... now 2 million no fit buy any one of those plots at all and funny part be say na still the same omonile dey do security for the estate wey omo igbo full.

Na settle and chicken change omonile dey collect for Lagos no be rent. Get your facts right.

As for upper? You clearly haven't been there. It's actually a big market/part with mordern infrastructure and 4 storey buildings everywhere none of which have a single brown roof. grin grin grin
The drainage system works sef unlike many places in Yoruba land. grin
Continue to deceive yourself Os.u, you can only fool those who have not been to your erosion-ravaged red mud barren poverty-stricken shithole region. Even with the drugs you crime ridden degenerates sell around the world, you people are still littered around my region selling fanyogo, gala, fake substandard earpiece on our streets, the few of you that are able to rent houses end up fighting your Yoruba landlords because you can't pay rent. They take you ingrates to court and get you evicted after a long time and after they refuse to accept any more ibo tenants you clowns will come on social media and start calling them tribalistic. You can continue to delude yourself about being developers Os.u, I know you're somewhere in a room you rent with you and 20 of your brothers from your blighted yEast. You people are the scum of the country, go back to your shithole region to help the poverty-stricken omonlie urchins constituting nuisance everywhere, I hope you know many of them are the ones joining ESN/Ipob terrorists to destroy your region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by supajizy(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2023
sangresan:

You be mumu...Delta (Asaba) to Anambra (Onitsha)...Is there any place in Igboland that we don't know? We may not just be boastful. Ore is Ondo St.
After using Google. Well done. You learnt something new today. You see those places you mentioned. No where in Lagos Except Lekki, Ikoyi, Vi and Ikeja comes close. They are better than the entire south west.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Xchii:
A death row filipino lady, Mary Jane Veloso whose case is causing international outcry was said to be a mule used by IBO people, Donna Uche and Samuel EzeKalu.

According to Thai, Vietnam, Cambodian, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian police, Ibo people bearing Nigerian passports are a major source of drug trafficking in Asia and are now using local girls as mules to ferry drugs abroad. Nigerian passport holders are the subject of serious scrutiny and abuse by Asian police as a result of IBO drug dealers and human traffickers. IBO people are apparently single handedly making it impossible for Nigerians to holiday, travel freely and conduct business due to IBO activities.

References:
-Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodian, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian police
-Nigerian Embassy in Thailand, China, Indonesian
-Chairman, Asian Businessmen Association, ABMA, Mr. Athan Ezenwa Okedu
-Chairman of Youth for Greater Nigerians, YGN, Dr. Paschal Okoli
-Ministry of Foreign affairs
-House of reps committee on Diaspora Affairs

You people even go as far as building drug labs!haba!
http://www..net/2015/06/photos-ndlea-discovers-3-drug-labs.html#.VZGnULWn3Mw
With the way your Osu tribesmen are getting wasted in jails across the world you cursed Escobar descendants might go into extinction
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/08/25/drug-trafficking-73-nigerians-on-death-row-in-malaysia/

You people make history of producing the highest number of cursed criminals and international terrorists on Interpol list In the whole of Africa.
https://fij.ng/article/16-nigerians-on-interpols-wanted-list/

Your region reeks of so much degeneracy that you people have the legacy of using your Osu women as machines for your baby factories. There is a thriving , multibillion dollar underground human trafficking industry across Igbo land involving the breeding/abductions and sale of babies with Anambra as it's apex centre. Where do all these babies end up? There is a sinister and diabolical reason why these baby factories and abductions are thriving in your erosion ravaged shithole region. The level of secrecy , underground network , and elaborate operation is mind boggling and can only point to a much more nefarious reason for their existence. You have even managed to take it to other regions
http://www.punchng.com/news/police-parade-suspected-baby-factory-operators-in-rivers/
http://www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/operatives-arrest-baby-factory-owner-child-traffickers/

You savages hold history of being the biggest cannibals in Africa. What barbarism!
What does one expect from less cultured and barbaric walking without a strap of cloth people..
Every moment, men, women and even children passed me. One would be carrying a human leg on his shoulder, another would be carrying the lungs or the heart of some unfortunate Kroo-boy in his or her hands. Several times I myself was offered my choice of one of these morsels, dripping with gore.
http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html
Father Bubendorf of Freiburg, an eye-witness to the slaughter of a group of captives outside the hut of a tribal chief, Onitsha, Nigeria, c. 1921.

It's 21st century and you good for nothing, monkeys still keeps practicing the abominations of your pathetic worthless, good for nothing barbaric ancestors. One will think with the civilization of time, you unholy, unwanted, cursed descendants of Azazel will embrace civilization oh boy was I wrong? Eating human flesh is in built in your wanted element DNA. So what are you going about for, you bloody human eating cannibal? Not even Mr Ibu a whole celeb in your region is safe from the deranged savages you call tribesmen ha!
https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/
https://www.nairaland.com/2319518/police-shut-anambra-restaurant-serving
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Xchii:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/08/25/drug-trafficking-73-nigerians-on-death-row-in-malaysia/
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Xchii:
Haha I guess one of your fellow Osus reported me grin so I couldn't reply. I sent the links of the crimes your tribesmen committed in the last 2 days and you came up with crimes committed more than 5-8 years ago, if I start coming up with the links of crimes committed by your cursed tribe in the last 3 months alone this Forum might crash grin. fucking ibos... this cursed tribe. so much destruction! you people are a curse to nigeria, Africa and the black race! crime is in your DNA! everywhere around the world, ibos are beong attacked! deported, arrested, killed! no country wants you people, not even nigeria! cursed tribe. From the southernmost part of Africa to south America and Asia you cursed bastards are famous for nothing but crimes. How dare a Osu like you talk about crimes, crimes is so inbided in your DNA and culture that there's a whole article from your fellow osu about it
https://www.thecable.ng/igbo-crime-culture/amp

Now let me tell you the reality of cannibalistic republic of Biafuro, the land of afghaneastern ridden with poverty, erosion, baby factory, drug trafficking, baby sacrificing and other despicable acts.
Now it's very funny to see you mention ritualism when history proves that you savages are the biggest ritualists in Africa, lol do you know how ironic and laughable that is? apart from the fact that the most famous ritual stories even as far as from the 70s always came from your region(Okija, Otakoto), pre-colonial history proves that the Ibos were naked savages that openly practiced cannibalism and gory rituals practices on their own people, I've seen crude videos of ugm in your region practicing rituals on people in the forests, it was so gory. Your people kill, exhume and mine your ancestors skulls so much that Okija made international headline, and it's acceptable in your culture. It is gotten so worse that you people openly pound babies in your barbaric factories for your ritualism,it's is deep in your culture, you openly promote ritualism in your low budget asabawoods and even your parents promote it!
https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/two-ladies-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-anambra-state.html
I used to wonder why the Osu dogs you call women are fleeing y'all until I realized they arw not safe from y'all, we see gory videos of you slicing your women's vaginas. But even you are not left behind in your ritual tendencies, your Osu women are also thesame as y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzX0wEXJZD0

When it comes to drug you bastards have single handedly made history of producing 95% of the no of people rotting in jails and on deathrows across the world.

Indonesia who have been condemned to death, have marched to the Indonesia Embassy in Lagos to protest the death of the condemned Nigerians. According to them, about 2008 Nigerians have been killed so far in Indonesia and 21 are about to be executed too. They urged the Federal Government to intervene urgently to save the lives of their loved ones, adding that any delay to act could be dangerous.
4 IBO drug dealers executed by firing squad recently:
1, Martin Anderson - an IBO who had traveled to Indonesia on fake Ghana passport and incorrectly.identified as Ghanian.
2, Okwudili Oyatanze
3, Silvester Obiekwe Nwolise
4, Stephanus Jamiu Owolabi (He apprently used a mixed IBO and Yoruba name on a fake ID, also had a fake EU passport with Raheem Agbaje.

Just confirmed, the Next batch of IBO people to be executed by firing squad in Indonesia soon:

Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa
Dennis Anumora
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison

Apart from the ones on death row, about 2008 IBOS (excluding the ones killed recently) are said to have been executed in Indonesia since IBOS started the DRUG trade there decades ago.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BigCowHornn: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Xchii:
Continue to deceive yourself Os.u, you can only fool those who have not been to your erosion-ravaged red mud barren poverty-stricken shithole region. Even with the drugs you crime ridden degenerates sell around the world, you people are still littered around my region selling fanyogo, gala, fake substandard earpiece on our streets, the few of you that are able to rent houses end up fighting your Yoruba landlords because you can't pay rent. They take you ingrates to court and get you evicted after a long time and after they refuse to accept any more ibo tenants you clowns will come on social media and start calling them tribalistic. You can continue to delude yourself about being developers Os.u, I know you're somewhere in a room you rent with you and 20 of your brothers from your blighted yEast. You people are the scum of the country, go back to your shithole region to help the poverty-stricken omonlie urchins constituting nuisance everywhere, I hope you know many of them are the ones joining ESN/Ipob terrorists to destroy your region.

Omo Ale whatever you like you think and write but I assure you that most Igbo men have land in Lagos and in the beautiful quiet east while most Omonile don't have anything again. Make e pain you die grin

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
OGwales:

Dem full aboard, not aba

Aba or abroad is still not yoruba land.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:00pm On May 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Try to leave your room small and travel.

No state in Nigeria including Lagos has more small scale industry than Anambra State.

No state where you can get any locally manufactured machinery in Nigeria beside Anambra
he is a landlord with valuable land. No one wants eastern land, not even easterners

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus / INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.