Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48161 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by ibechris(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

Ogun State alone has more billionaires than the entire Igboland....

Back it up with facts.

I don't say what I don't no.

Pls,stop lying.

There is no state in Nigeria that has rich men like Anambra state in the whole of Nigeria. Not even Abia and Imo combined.

Ogun state is not done with skull miners.

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Deciceco01: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Yinmu

E pain am wella grin grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

Go and support your drug dealers in peace
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

The same you go to India and other countries to make money because they are lazy grin
Why are others not going to your side grin
Lolzzz!
You dey vex ooo...
Why I go leave ogun go stay anamabra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by omokab: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Pained soul. I pity you. You dey carry those states wey be like where dem dey raise chicken to compare to Anambra state.
you don't know what u are saying . I know anambra very well especially Onitsha and awka your state capital . You can't compare development in Ibadan alone to the whole of anambra . If you still reside in your village you will think u have development until when u go round the Ibadan . in fact just view part of Ibadan will cancel all what u have there .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Before Tinubu murdered her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

I know u didn't watch the video. Immediately you see Peter Obi mentioned there,your hatred venom just rise.One of the One million ways to die quick is to hate igbos.
Get ready to move beyond cow
Do you love Tinubu?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by OBS1988: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Pained soul. I pity you. You dey carry those states wey be like where dem dey raise chicken to compare to Anambra state.

One man in Oyo or Ogun can buy the whole Anambra... even if they raise chicken

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2023
MyFlair:

You guys are just fools. There are more Igbo in remote benue state than there are Igbos in OYO state. Now, tell me is benue better than even ebonyi
If na brymo say this we no go hear word again... Fools!
Continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Doyou2019:

I trust the words of an honest woman more than I trust what 'everybody' knows.
We all know this your propaganda only too well. It's been dead long ago. And you don't even know it
grin
Obi made Anambra poor but the MDGs are there for everyone to see. Obi impoverished Anambra yet while his counterpart in Lagos we busy getting the state indebted and milking her treasury, he was saving !
Anambra still ranks high in the educational sector, years after Obi left government and still the song on the lips of you lot is : "Obi made Anambra poor'
Silly propaganda. That's all it is!

Who dey rank Anambra? Rankings generated by tabloids for the consumption of gullible Nigerians like you. How do you rank a state in terms of education without factoring in the quality of research in the state's higher institutions? Only in Nigeria.

If they want to rank states in the US according to their educational achievements, they will rank their universities. A state like Massachusetts will always be among the top 3 because of universities like Harvard. The truth is that no higher institution in Anambra is among the best 15 in Nigeria. Only a complete dunce will be ranking states in Nigeria based on fraudulent WAEC results. Besides, WAEC has come out to deny those rankings times without number.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by tartar9(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Deciceco01:
Obi is an outstanding man politics aside, only few governors in this nation had performed in governance like him. Know this and know peace
Check out every thread on nairaland about him created during his tenure,and see how almost all his own state indigenes in the threads were complaining bitterly about his government. The same man,all of a sudden,is now marketed as some sort of Messiah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2023
nlreserve:
when was Anambra created a state? How about those you mentioned?
Lolzzzz!
Na only bush dey Anambra before?

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Who told you they are my clan? But at least we agree they are there to bring civilization to those homohaberlists there

Nah, they're just doing anyhow here , what they can't tolerate in their states they keep doing it here
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by tony9k: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Wish she was alive to see what her killers turned Nigeria into!

her killers? are you not aware she died of cancer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by ibechris(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

Ogun State alone has more billionaires than the entire Igboland....

Ogun state is not among the 10 richest states in Nigeria.

Below can help u.

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2023
ibechris:

Back it up with facts.

I don't say what I don't mnow.

Pls,stop lying.

There is no state in Nigeria that has rich men like Anambra state in the whole of Nigeria. Not even Abia and Imo combined.

See mumu. Na Twitter be your source of facts abi? Who posted am for Twitter? You be confirmed dunce.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Menclothing: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2023
What killed her?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by azpekuliar: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

If the governors did not meet the MDG they failed as governors. Even my teenage nephew can give out multi-million naira contract for roads and bridges

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Geopex(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

We go to west to make money since they are lazy and blind to see the opportunities around them engineered by FG favouritism

West can't come to east since they cant compete,

Lol. Coming to the east to carry out rubbery ! Yahoo yahoo,,,,,,����
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

" If the words you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence, do not say it"
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by crafteck(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

You don't need to stretch your neck before getting answers to your childish questions. If you have been living in Lagos for 45 years, you would have known that Lagos was the first state to launch Emergency Health Response Service in Nigeria in 2001/2002 with more than 8 ambulance stations. Federal Government copied it later.

Wow... 8 ambulance stations in 8 years..... What a big achievement, i thought we agreed one man built lagos ni..
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Naijazeera: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2023
Obidients, this this is the time

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by caprini1: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Civila weytin While not develop your region An average Igbo wants to come to the West because it is full of opportunities, how many western dey your relegated region grin

Okija shrine still dey fresh in our memory
Please which of the 5 eastern states ,have you visited?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by OBS1988: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2023
ibechris:

Back it up with facts.

I don't say what I don't no.

Pls,stop lying.

� � �... do you mean that local and domestic business home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

You're deluded if you think the states you mentioned are better than Anambra.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Is there any Anambra billionaire listed in the Forbes list? NO.

Take a list of Nigeria's 50 Fortune 500 companies and come and tell us how many Anambrians are among their CEOs.

We're not even here for that. Let's face the political game. Akunyili is a respected voice in Nigeria. But the fact remains that she was in the same party with Obi. Shikena.

It's just like Danjuma endorsing Atiku. They belong to the same party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by omokab: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Try to leave your room small and travel.

No state in Nigeria including Lagos has more small scale industry than Anambra State.

No state where you can get any locally manufactured machinery in Nigeria beside Anambra
use your phone to know the state with highest manufacturing company in Nigeria .Ogun is the leading state with manufacturing company in Nigeria .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by nlreserve: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz!
Na only bush dey Anambra before?
compare Akwa Ibom to Ekiti State that were created same time.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Deciceco01: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2023
tartar9:

Check out every thread on nairaland about him created during his tenure,and see how almost all his own state indigenes in the threads were complaining bitterly about his government. The same man,all of a sudden,is now marketed as some sort of Messiah.

Me I have my reasons and you have your reasons too. I stay with my reasons and you stay with your reasons and I think is a very good advice everyone should respect everyone opinion
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by ibechris(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2023
OBS1988:

� � �... do you mean that local and domestic business home

Whether u call it local or international the facts are there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.