Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48193 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Auscajwazobia: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
My guy it's obvious you are an illiterate. Someone showed you a credible source from Business insider African and google sourced answer yet you keep on showing stupidity.

Even forbes and bloomberg are all written by people while the difference would be methodology.

Thanks

sangresan:

See mumu. Na Twitter be your source of facts abi? Who posted amonr Twitter? You be confirmed dunce.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Oba? The same Oba I was at? grin Anyway I no blame you people, na yoruba wey no dey go your region.

Onitsha GRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPwgomwSk48
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120086090:

Keep fooling yourself, coming from brown roof Republic

Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqZZYbJDhM
Brown roof republic is the Obodo Yoruba your people go to when they leave your barren red mud erosion-ravaged shithole region. Like I said earlier on I've been to your region to know the reality there, posting private estates of the 1% in your region doesn't change the fact.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by clinician2x: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Osu this is funny because Awka a state capital is the place I still saw people walking around naked... Brown roof states is the Obodo Yoruba your poverty-stricken people flee to when they leave your blighted yEast. Anambra is nothing but a shithole state.

Cursed brown roof bastard. I de talk of okitipupa where people are stark naked you're mentioning home of billionaires. When will civilization come to okitipupa
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120086428:

Ibadan is Nigeria largest slum city, use your Google grin
Even though your whole Region is the same landmass with Oyo state, there's more slum in it than anywhere else in the country. Your region is the most polluted in the whole of Africa. The Obiano you defended with all your might on this forum turned Anambra to a massive mega slummy state. Oyo has one of the best waste management system in the country btw.
https://feedbackoysg.com/waste-management-architecture-questions-answered/
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Brown roof republic is the Obodo Yoruba your people go to when they leave your barren red mud erosion-ravaged shithole region. Like I said earlier on I've been to your region to know the reality there, posting private estates of the 1% in your region doesn't change the fact.
Anambra remain 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Abuja and Rivers grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
You should be comparing Anambra with Osun state where Tinubu comes from but was never the capital of Nigeria.

Osun is a backward as fk co of APCs hold on it

Come to think of it- the only developed state that APC has held for so long is Lagos.

Hmm, I wonder why? It shouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Murtala, Gowon and Babangida developed it with Oil money from the SS.

Hmm

OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120086730:

Anambra remain 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Abuja and Rivers grin grin
largest economy according to which stats? Anambra economy is not even up to imo in your region.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
VULCAN:
You should be comparing Anambra with Osun state where Tinubu comes from but was never the capital of Nigeria.

Osun is a backward as fk co of APCs hold on it

Come to think of it- the only developed state that APC has held for so long is Lagos.

Hmm, I wonder why? It shouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Murtala, Gowon and Babangida developed it with Oil money from the SS.

Hmm

Coming from a ibo from a shithole region wut PDP thieves like ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu ruling y'all, Osun has less poverty than any ibo state apart from Anambra, Obiituary will be sent back to the yEast next month.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Cursed brown roof bastard. I de talk of okitipupa where people are stark naked you're mentioning home of billionaires. When will civilization come to okitipupa
upon all the drugs you cursed Os.u heathens sell around the world, Anambra is still a red mud erosion-ravaged poverty-stricken shithole state, I didn't even need to go the the villages, from the state capital Awka itself where there were still people practicing open defecation and some stark naked, it was clear your blighted yEast still has a long way to go. Civilization is far from that afghanEastern region and that's y'all do nothing but flee to other regions.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
largest economy according to which stats? Anambra economy is not even up to imo in your region.

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
[quote author= post=120087074][/quote]lol I knew it, these same pictures you have been posting for years 2013, really? Fed Gov said it has not released the list of gdps of each State since maybe 2017..and have you seen the recent states that control cash transactions in the country?? Stop fooling yourself. Anambra's economy is not even up to that of Imo alone. From GDP to IGR to VAT to FDI, you can't compare Anambra to Ogun in any way. You're just a typical delusional Anambra clown.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
lol I knew it, these same pictures you have been posting for years 2013, really? Fed Gov said it has not released the list of gdps of each State since maybe 2017..and have you seen the recent states that control cash transactions in the country?? Stop fooling yourself. Anambra's economy is not even up to that of Imo alone. From GDP to IGR to VAT to FDI, you can't compare Anambra to Ogun in any way. You're just a typical delusional Anambra clown.
Otondo IGR and VAT doesn't measure economy empty brain

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

Your comment alone prove how dumb you are irrespecive of your age or education...what exactly is the correlation between "Yet Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state" and what Dora Akunyili said? You didn't even watch the video but proudly spew trash senselessly...some people are so brainless in this forum sha...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by nnamdi640: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Anambra is a shithole state, you can never compare it with Oyo, are you mentally ill? I was in Awka and Onitsha just 2 months ago? The east has a long way to go.
Continue deceiving yourself, Ogun and Oyo are in a big debt just like Lagos State unlike Anambra state with small debt, they manage what they have to run the state.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Kingzeez10: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Igbo people are there to bring civilization to your badmouth bush people. You guys should be grateful grin grin grin
You wish. Broke and poor igbo people that failed in Anambra
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Midehi3(f): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
ibos are the scum of the country, you go around the country and the word commiting crimes. The peiple you call lazy are a billion times more successful than you Os.u savages. You should take your 'development' to feed your poverty-stricken dirty crime-ridden people in your shithole region.
Your write-up even shows you are suffering and dejected cheesy

Abe go, no be me be your problem cheesy cheesy
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
I dealt with you so much that you denied your ibo heritage... Arochukwu-izogu ibo empire?? grin seek help before you start dancing on the streets Omo ibo you're mentally deranged. Your Os.uu forebearers could not build past Umunna local tribal hamlets, you have no history of building any kingdom, city or empire, you were slaves to the Ijaws, Jekris, Edos, Igalas and Okrikas and other tribes that surrounded you. Just a Google search will show you the video of Dokubo bragging about how his ancestors enslaved your kind, Omokri also said it...

Niger Deltans are not your brothers, they don't want you to gumbody with them, they have made it very clear they will never be part of Biafuro and the fought together with N. Army to destroy Ojukwu foot soldiers.

Your delusions and projections won't change reality, Yorubas will always be superior to your kind forever and ever.

Bulaba blublu generation grin ewedu oil don soak ur brain. Person wey oil don soak him brain no fit handle me. Dem need to use axe tear ur skull then dry ur brain under this hammerttan dry sun for 3 weeks. Simple study of your history in school should teach you the history of Arochukwu-Izogu empire and what they did to dokubo ancestors. But zoo citizen like you will choose to rely on the rubbish (maybe) you got from one hungry local cowardly thug they gave wrist watch & cup of tea to spew rubbish.
If you were wise, you would worry of how Benin kingdom led by Oba of Benin enslaved your ancestors and used them as toilet cleaners and chicken for sacrifice to their gods tongue after they finished colonizing ur people, the Fulanis took over and colonized ur people and sacked all the empty head afonjas. After them, the british took over and colonized your people. They left and the Igbos took over and brought civilization to your people. Now, the Hausas are taking over from the Igbos grin and have declared all the Yoruba lands as their own. They kill your people like goats whenever they want and no questions asked, you people just answer them "YES SIR" grin

You see, you ingrates should be grateful to the Igbos cus they were the only ones that changed many of your ancestors from animals to humans cool the others especially the Fulanis (your 2nd slave masters) just treat ur people like the animals they always are. grin

YORUBAS, SLAVES FOREVER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kingzeez10:

You wish. Broke and poor igbo people that failed in Anambra

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us,
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you

grin grin grin we can do this all day grin cheesy grin I didn't go to work today. So, make we dey play
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by rickyrex(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

lol see as you fall your hand
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Civila weytin While not develop your region An average Igbo wants to come to the West because it is full of opportunities, how many western dey your relegated region grin

Okija shrine still dey fresh in our memory

Your yoruba people still full abroad hustling what are they still finding there if ur land is really full of opportunities as u want people to believe here?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BigCowHornn: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Go and pay the owomida and Ipob terrorists in your afghanEastern region.

You want useless omonile to starve ni ability them get any other work.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by biaframaster200: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
copyrites:
Hear what late Prof Dora Akunyili said about Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufS2K5wYpjM

Also tell us what happen to Late Dora Akimyili Husband in Anambra state because of some laxity in governance ....

This ObiDENSE team knows how to edit and present to you what they want you to hear about Peter's Obituary...
This is the same Dora Akunyili that the people of Anambra state wanted to kill because she was 9fighting against the illicit trading of drugs even when Obi was the governor of Anambra state.

I know some of these indommie Generation youth are not politically inclined ...they are just gyrating around amid political oceans... And you have taken the opportunity to feed them with wrong information and political propaganda ....but nemesis will catch up.on every one of you ... Either Obi wins the election or he loses...
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by LastProphet: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Lagos was capital of Nigeria where everybody invested stop being a dull person. The money in nnewi alone will buy oyo, ogun and join ondo and ekiti. Stop dreaming, the only problem Ibos have is their lack of home training otherwise in entrepreneurship they are exceptional. I'm igala by the way before you spew nonsense
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by clinician2x: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
upon all the drugs you cursed Os.u heathens sell around the world, Anambra is still a red mud erosion-ravaged poverty-stricken shithole state, I didn't even need to go the the villages, from the state capital Awka itself where there were still people practicing open defecation and some stark naked, it was clear your blighted yEast still has a long way to go. Civilization is far from that afghanEastern region and that's y'all do nothing but flee to other regions.

You are a fool.

The capital of anambra used to be enugu. Then enugu became a state on its own and awka was made capital. Put forward the entire wealth of all these useless cursed brown roof states in yoruba land except lagos for obvious reasons, they no reach Awka. I went to okitipupa for doctors without borders to help the wretched, forgotten, cursed souls living there and I had my first encounter with perpetual poverty, disease and misery. The people there are naked, zero electricity, they drink from same stream they defecate in and to make matters worst, they do not speak anything else but the cursed yoruba language.

You are a fool.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by clinician2x: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Osu this is funny because Awka a state capital is the place I still saw people walking around naked... Brown roof states is the Obodo Yoruba your poverty-stricken people flee to when they leave your blighted yEast. Anambra is nothing but a shithole state.

Mention one village in awka let us use and compare with okitipupa, the land of wretchedness, curse, disease, hunger, backwardness and lack of civilization.

Mumu
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by clinician2x: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
ASAPFERG:
your father was killed in Asia while attempting to smuggle cocaine grin
igbo miscreant cheesy

Hehe your papa was killed by ogun after laying a curse on you. He couldn't even make it out of okitipupa.

Cursed miserable bastard.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sben2308(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

This is the mistake an average thinking Nigerians make,ask yourself this (if they decentralised revenue in Lagos ,Ogun n Oyo ) whr will they be on d map .Lagos is whr it is because it was once a capital of the country and the neighbouring states will surely benefit from that .

Do u know that if other states av effective and accommodating seaport like Lagos wat will happen to the 3 states u mentioned then. .And that's just one while i still av like 5more also that will like to open ur eyes to .
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Mention one village in awka let us use and compare with okitipupa, the land of wretchedness, curse, disease, hunger, backwardness and lack of civilization.

Mumu
While you continue to wail over my region where your poverty-stricken Os.u tribesmen flee to everyday… The state capital Awka of your “richest” state continues to reek in barbarism defying of even the congo pygmy civilization. That slum is overflowing with toxic waste, trash, stench, louts, madmen, hunger, sorrow, shit, urine, disease, viruses, sadness, poverty and agony. It's why y'all leaving for the SW in droves.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

You are a fool.

The capital of anambra used to be enugu. Then enugu became a state on its own and awka was made capital. Put forward the entire wealth of all these useless cursed brown roof states in yoruba land except lagos for obvious reasons, they no reach Awka. I went to okitipupa for doctors without borders to help the wretched, forgotten, cursed souls living there and I had my first encounter with perpetual poverty, disease and misery. The people there are naked, zero electricity, they drink from same stream they defecate in and to make matters worst, they do not speak anything else but the cursed yoruba language.

You are a fool.
Based on all available indices and my experience there, you blighted five leprous contiguous states remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the wartorn NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Civilization is far from it. Go back to the yEast and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria. Your yEast remains one big glorified burial ground where you all go and be buried. It's why you cursed Osu primates keep jumping on every available ifesinachili ABC Chisco GIG buses to come and make a living in mine,they are around the world commiting crimes. There is nothing in your yEast and that's why your dreams of a Biafran State is never complete without annexing other tribes in the Niger Delta into it. A barren erosion-ravaged God-forsaken red mud ecological cesspit that reeks of nothing but mass poverty, degeneracy,crimes and terrorism that's not seen elsewhere in the country. Only in the east do people still walk naked in a whole state capital, grown-up half evolved uncivilized primates practicing open defecation, speaking that cursed jungle ibo language and reeking of hunger and destitution. I've suggested several time alaibo should be turned to a massive burial ground for the benefits of the dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.