Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48157 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2023
It is so sad that we have many mentally ill and mal-educated Nigerian youths spamming the internet with their hateful and bile eDNA.

You take your jaundiced brain to insult all Yoruba culture and people. Over what exactly?! There are millions of Yoruba from those places you disparage who are routing for the Peter Obi candidacy. In fact, a lot of analysts already forecast Obi having his best numbers in the elections from this region, probably possibly behind the South South.

While notable Yoruba leaders have put their integrity on the line to openly endorse Peter Obi, here we are, children of a thousand fathers from the East are on Nairaland systematically throwing spanners into that goodwill that Peter Obi enjoys in the South West.

It is either this is a systematic effort to use the Igbo tribal in-fighting to destroy Obi's followership in the SW, or a proof of the perennial show of the Igbo chest-beating that has continued to make the race less and less endearing to other regions of Nigeria. You are damaging Obi's chances with your sick tribal supremacy e-wars!

Spoiler alert to you little braggarts: The Igbo is not superior to any tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2023
ShenTeh:
It is so sad that we have many mentally ill and mal-educated Nigerian youths spamming the internet with their hateful and bile eDNA.

You take your jaundiced brain to insult all Yoruba and Yoruba culture and people over what exactly. There are millions of people in the South West routing for the Peter Obi candidacy, in fact a lot of analyst already forecast Obi having his best numbers in the elections from this region, probably possibly behind the South South.

While notable Yoruba leaders have put their integrity on the line to openly endorse Peter Obi, here we are, children of a thousand fathers from the East are on Nairaland systematically throwing spanners into that goodwill that the Peter Obi enjoys in the South West.

It is either this is a systematic effort to use the Igbo tribal in-fighting to destroy Obi's followers hip in the SW, or a proof of the perennial show of the Igbo chest-beating that has continued to make the race less and less endearing to other regions of Nigeria. You are damaging Obi's chances with your sick tribal supremacy e-wars!

Spoiler alert to you little braggarts: The Igbo is not superior to any tribe in Nigeria.

Only a confused and brainwashed Yoruba will vote for Obi. Though we have some of those misinformed youths rooting for him. Many of them are the yahoo yahoo type who despise good education. In fact, I would like his or her family to check his DNA. Igbos who voted more for Tofa against Abiola? How can anyone rationalize that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2023
obyno82:

https://guardian.ng/news/unicef-laments-half-oyo-residents-engage-in-open-defecation/

The report from UNICEF states that half of Oyo residents engage in Open defecation and we know that Oyo is the largest city in West Africa that means we are talking about more than 2m people defecate in Ibadan.
Oyo has one of the best waste management system in the whole of West Africa, a new revolutionary 'Zero Waste' system that has made Oyo become one of the cleanest in the country.
https://feedbackoysg.com/waste-management-architecture-questions-answered/

Meanwhile here is Anambra a state that collects more Federal Allocations than Oyo and with little population. Everywhere in Anambra should be developed because it's the second smallest state in the country. Mass open defecation is more rampant in your region.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/672000-people-still-practice-open-defecation-in-anambra-says-unicef/

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nostring: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

See dat center one long mouth. Na Yorubanza tribe be dat. I'm not surprised. You guys are always con artists. Children of balablue bulaba generation grin grin grin
just dey play!! Meanwhile, Den dey kill ur brothers daily in Asia fr different crimes undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Mikeman123(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2023
May Peter obi succeed
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Nnaworo:

You are even talking about neatness.Economically Oyo State cannot even stand Anambra.The margin is too wide.
You're right, Oyo and Anambra can never be on the same sentence economically, Oyo state economy is bigger than that of the SE in GDP. Oyo has more VAT than the whole of SE combined. Ibadan is far more developed than iboland. Anambra is a shithole.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by obyno82: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Oyo has one of the best waste management system in the whole of West Africa, a new revolutionary 'Zero Waste' system that has made Oyo become one of the cleanest in the country.
https://feedbackoysg.com/waste-management-architecture-questions-answered/

Meanwhile here is Anambra a state that collects more Federal Allocations than Oyo and with little population. Everywhere in Anambra should be developed because it's the second smallest state in the country. Mass open defecation is more rampant in your region.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/672000-people-still-practice-open-defecation-in-anambra-says-unicef/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga give up you have lost the argument. UNICEF stated that half of Ibadan residents practice open defecation. You are just dancing everywhere whereas UNICEF made this call last year.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2023
obyno82:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga give up you have lost the argument. UNICEF stated that half of Ibadan residents practice open defecation. You are just dancing everywhere whereas UNICEF made this call last year.
The joke is on you Omo ibo, your region is the same landmass with Oyo state and every nook and crannies should be developed but more than half of your people still practice Open defecation. You must not have been to Oyo to make such unrealisitic take, you're probably the type that only flees your region to Lagos, but everyday there are Chisco ABC GIG buses of Chinedus trooping to Oyo, I don't ever see my people trooping in such numbers to the yEast.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Brown roof states.

Okitipupa where I go do doctors without border i see better naked people. No civilization. You de compare with anambra, home of billionaires.

You are a fool.
Osu this is funny because Awka a state capital is the place I still saw people walking around naked... Brown roof states is the Obodo Yoruba your poverty-stricken people flee to when they leave your blighted yEast. Anambra is nothing but a shithole state.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2023
gimakon:

Ozuor. Is it not shameful that the only thing 93% yorubas can think of is only omonile and how to shout "Owo da" in bustops like Mile 2, Coker and several other bustops? Na because your Pman day knowledgeable he no allow u toll that line, the bad thing he do be he no allow u know anything about the Igbos, then Ignorance cloud your sense of reasoning , gorilla like you come add hate join, come day talk so much nonsense ontop social media. Sense no cost, you just day disgrace yourself for here.

Tinubu don make una no see sense get, and you come here to talk like say na una get this world. Even Aboki on bikes here and there tells everyone that the tribe which made Lagos as is, high buildings and co are the Igbos. Companies being revived today by the indians (A &P is an example) are as a result of how yorubas chop down the income of the company, plus capital , plus profit. And you here talk nonsense about development of Ogun or Oyo Which are money ritual infested states to be developed as Anambara because you hate a tribe. They may not be as developed, but the big names in the industry come from there, Government gave them 20 pounds after the war, and after the same 20 pounds, they are still better than you who they gave everything. Or Lagos, which was former federal capital and once had allocations paid into, levies and co, and you do not expect it to be developed. Was Anambara , Owerri or Enugu once Capital? You think you are talking to Children.
Carry your frustration and go. If na me be your papa, i go demand refund, you just go waste money for university.
Pained mentally deranged Osuu miscreant, your delusions and projections won't change the fact that Ogun is better than your poverty-stricken ritual and cannibalism-infested barren shithole region. What do you own in Lagos except from selling earpiece on our streets and yout petty 2by2 shops?? Your forebearers couldn't even build past Umunna tribal level of civilization, na Lagos you dey build?? Better go back to your blighted yEast where 95% of your owomida and Ipob Ritualistic terrorists brothers and sisters are wasting and eating your people.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by AdaAwka1: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

I live in Lagos. I have been to both states u mentioned. But am very sure u haven't been to Anambra state.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Leave your red roof for once and visit other states...one street in Anambra is far better than the whole of Ogun State development-wise
what makes you think he has not been to your region? I've been to Anambra and it's nothing but a shithole, the state capital itself almost made me cry. Ogun is better than iboland.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Joevics:

Which Ogun state? You mean Abeokuta? Because that's all there is about Ogun state. Anambra has Onitsha, Akwa and other cities. Ogun doesn't come close.

Oyo, you mean Ibadan? The former southwestern capital with massive infrastructural investments right from pre-colonial times. Asides some parts of Ibadan, no other part of of Oyo comes close to Anambra.

Lagos: Former capital? Travel to Portharcourt, and see what Wike did in 8 years, and you'll feel sorry for the glorified slum called Lagos.
You're very delusi0nal, there's no place in the east fit to call a city. I was in Awka just 2 months ago. Ibadan is more developed than the east.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
nnamdi640:
Just go and sit down. Am sure you haven't been to Anambra, I have been to Oyo and Ogun and with what I have seen, Anambra is better than those two states you mentioned. Comparing brown roof headquarter to Anambra is an insult
Anambra is a shithole state, you can never compare it with Oyo, are you mentally ill? I was in Awka and Onitsha just 2 months ago? The east has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Pained mentally deranged Osuu miscreant, your delusions and projections won't change the fact that Ogun is better than your poverty-stricken ritual and cannibalism-infested barren shithole region. What do you own in Lagos except from selling earpiece on our streets and yout petty 2by2 shops?? Your forebearers couldn't even build past Umunna tribal level of civilization, na Lagos you dey build?? Better go back to your blighted yEast where 95% of your owomida and Ipob Ritualistic terrorists brothers and sisters are wasting and eating your people.

Everything way u talk na nonsense, i no read am.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
ibechris:

Yet Anambra state has more millionaire's than the entire Yoruba land.

Which means there are more successful men and women in Anambra state than any where in Nigeria.

I know this will shock u but that is the stack reality on ground.
Chai you Ibos are delusional.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
the same Anambra I was at last year? Delusi0nal Ipob cretin, that nonsense was written by one of your kind, it lacks any credible stats to back it up.
Anambra you visited in your dream not in real life.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Midehi3:

If not for them in your state,you for don kpeme for poverty, Yoruba's that are lazy in market, all they know is curse curse, dirty and hunger looking undecided go to any Igbo shop in Lagos, you will be satisfied
ibos are the scum of the country, you go around the country and the word commiting crimes. The peiple you call lazy are a billion times more successful than you Os.u savages. You should take your 'development' to feed your poverty-stricken dirty crime-ridden people in your shithole region.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Towns in Anambra let know any part in your region that can be compare to them

The is Amawbia Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnSMnKA8eGY
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Nnewi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjEohrRw93E
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Oba Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVh2Cyg-Jug
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120085891:

Towns in Anambra let know any part in your region that can be compare to them

The is Amawbia Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnSMnKA8eGY
You are very delusi0nal if you thinking showing us private residences of the 1% in your region means development. I've been to Anambra, Abia, Enugwu and I know how ee dey go, you can only fool the Yorubas that has not been to your region... I don't have time to start searching for private estates and residences in Ogun on YouTube. Check it up yourself.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Anambra is a shithole state, you can never compare it with Oyo, are you mentally ill? I was in Awka and Onitsha just 2 months ago? The east has a long way to go.

Aguilera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-hdT2kDgU0
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120085976:

Oba Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVh2Cyg-Jug
Oba? The same Oba I was at? grin Anyway I no blame you people, na yoruba wey no dey go your region.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
You are very delusi0nal if you thinking showing us private residences of the 1% in your region means development. I've been to Anambra, Abia, Enugwu and I know how ee dey go, you can only fool the Yorubas that has not been to your region... I don't have time to start searching for private estates and residences in Ogun on YouTube. Check it up yourself.

You are dumb no state outside no man land in your region can be compare to Anambra

Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1FHkJa-pY
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
Oba? The same Oba I was at? grin Anyway I no blame you people, na yoruba wey no dey go your region.
Keep fooling yourself, coming from brown roof Republic

Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqZZYbJDhM
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Ogbaru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLD37GvDfHg
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQK6oRLGfE
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Awka the state capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccclbZwi8nU
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Awka Anambra State capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVsNQOd_Wg
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Obosi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumRSP3n9YI

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Edo Speaker Okiye Impeached, New Speaker Emerges / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.