Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48136 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
BigCowHornn:

You want useless omonile to starve ni ability them get any other work.
No oh that's why I'm telling you go and feed them in you erosion-ravaged poverty-stricken shithole region. You should get your Ipob brothers into order before they lead y'all into extinction.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120087586:

Otondo IGR and VAT doesn't measure economy empty brain
You're the empty headed clown, I knew you' would post this, dude we're in fucking 2023 do you have the GDP stats for 2022 or at least 2021?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Bulaba blublu generation grin ewedu oil don soak ur brain. Person wey oil don soak him brain no fit handle me. Dem need to use axe tear ur skull then dry ur brain under this hammerttan dry sun for 3 weeks. Simple study of your history in school should teach you the history of Arochukwu-Izogu empire and what they did tyo dokubo ancestors. But zoo citizen like you will choose to rely on the rubbish (maybe) you got from one hungry local cowardly thug they gave wrist watch & cup of tea to spew rubbish.
If you were wise, you would worry of how Benin kingdom led by Oba of Benin enslaved your ancestors and used them as toilet cleaners and chicken for sacrifice to their gods tongue after they finished colonizing ur people, the Fulanis took over and colonized ur people and sacked all the empty head afonjas. After them, the british took over and colonized your people. They left and the Igbos took over and brought civilization to your people. Now, the Hausas are taking over from the Igbos grin and have declared all the Yoruba lands as their own. They kill your people like goats whenever they want and no questions asked, you people just answer them "YES SIR" grin

You see, you ingrates should be grateful to the Igbos cus they were the only ones that changed many of your ancestors from animals to humans cool the others especially the Fulanis (your 2nd slave masters) just treat ur people like the animals they always are. grin

YORUBAS, SLAVES FOREVER grin grin grin grin grin
You wrote a whole bunch of nonsense, you should seek help or you might run mad soon. There is no accounts of any known Igbo empire or even kingdom recorded in history and neither is there any record of victories on the battlefields credited to your cowardly OSU tribe ! So,where is that Arochukwu empire nonsense coming from;is there anything great about any OSU ? Mumu,you were nothing ,there is nothing great about your tasteless slavery history ! You're nothing,but a descendant of OSU slaves sold enmasse into slavery by the ijaws Okrikas Jekris and Igalas !

And btw Oba of Benin himself is of Yoruba descent. The tribe the Binis colonized and sold enmasse is your tribe. Today you people are still cucked 4th class citizens being slaves to all the tribes in the country.

Kiddo,I strongly advise you focus on what will give your miserable life a semblance of ideal direction rather than arrogating to your silly self what you'll never be ! You can start by enrolling in a nearby elementary school 'cause it's so obvious that you need education. Your totally incomprehensible gibberish up there is a pointer to that fact. You're a classical example of those we call "Olodo" in my native language ! You need to go back to school, you mentally deranged savage.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by SodiumValproate: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said
Ojukwu is dead, but his manhood lives on. angry

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
You're the empty headed clown, I knew you' would post this, dude we're in fucking 2023 do you have the GDP stats for 2022 or at least 2021?
O
D
E
Rebasing of states GDP or country GDP isn't done annually, Nigeria last economy rebase was done in 2014 which placed Nigeria as largest economy in Africa, empty brain, IGR or VAT is not using in measuring economy Otondo
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Kingzeez10: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us,
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you

grin grin grin we can do this all day grin cheesy grin I didn't go to work today. So, make we dey play
Of course, its weekend over there in Afghaneastern. You see the difference?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120095065:

O
D
E
Rebasing of states GDP or country GDP isn't done annually, Nigeria last economy rebase was done in 2014 which placed Nigeria as largest economy in Africa, empty brain, IGR or VAT is not using in measuring economy Otondo
You have not answered my question, where is the GDP stats of the states since 2017?? Why are you telling me the nonsense that Anambra is the 4th largest economy in 2023 if you're showing me 2014-2017 stats The GDP of the country is released annually, if not from FG, thehe estimated GDP will be released by World Bank or IMF. Ogun state economy today, I'm sure, is bigger than Anambra and at least 2 eastern states combined.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
You have not answered my question, where is the GDP stats of the states since 2017?? Why are you telling me the nonsense that Anambra is the 4th largest economy in 2023 if you're showing me 2014-2017 stats The GDP of the country is released annually, if not from FG, thehe estimated GDP will be released by World Bank or IMF. Ogun state economy today, I'm sure, is bigger than Anambra and at least 2 eastern states combined.
States above Anambra are oil producing states in Niger delta, last year Anambra join oil state with the new status the state will leap further, according to CBN Anambra is among 6 states that control 90% of Nigeria transactions and forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BigCowHornn: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
No oh that's why I'm telling you go and feed them in you erosion-ravaged poverty-stricken shithole region. You should get your Ipob brothers into order before they lead y'all into extinction.

IPOB is not really a problem. Na APV and buhahaha but they are going soon

The real issue is omonile
Omionile must chop ooo and sell all their land finish then go and live under bridge abi no be So?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Mandesz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said
All interms of population and nothing more. Lagos is like a glorified village. Go to Johannesburg, Cairo, Tunis, etc.
Itesiwaju ni orile ede Yi nFe kiise eya.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

does ogun state have good hospitals? A water network? Good housing schemes, etc? Your mumu never do?

Does lagos even have good water distribution and health care?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BossGerald: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Anambra and Oyo state in picture

1st = Awka
2nd = Ibadan

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
You wrote a whole bunch of nonsense, you should seek help or you might run mad soon. There is no accounts of any known Igbo empire or even kingdom recorded in history and neither is there any record of victories on the battlefields credited to your cowardly OSU tribe ! So,where is that Arochukwu empire nonsense coming from;is there anything great about any OSU ? Mumu,you were nothing ,there is nothing great about your tasteless slavery history ! You're nothing,but a descendant of OSU slaves sold enmasse into slavery by the ijaws Okrikas Jekris and Igalas !

And btw Oba of Benin himself is of Yoruba descent. The tribe the Binis colonized and sold enmasse is your tribe. Today you people are still cucked 4th class citizens being slaves to all the tribes in the country.

Kiddo,I strongly advise you focus on what will give your miserable life a semblance of ideal direction rather than arrogating to your silly self what you'll never be ! You can start by enrolling in a nearby elementary school 'cause it's so obvious that you need education. Your totally incomprehensible gibberish up there is a pointer to that fact. You're a classical example of those we call "Olodo" in my native language ! You need to go back to school, you mentally deranged savage.

Fool I get your time. But since efulefu like you didn't even go to school but chose to make a foolish tout his source of education, let me lecture you imbe

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
omokab:
use your phone to know the state with highest manufacturing company in Nigeria .Ogun is the leading state with manufacturing company in Nigeria .

Nah while I dey tell una to dey travel. Anambra is the highest small scale industry hub in Nigeria.

Nah your type dey say google am as if e dey enter google by itself.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
BigCowHornn:

IPOB is not really a problem. Na APV and buhahaha but they are going soon

The real issue is omonile
Omionile must chop ooo and sell all their land finish then go and live under bridge abi no be So?
No Os.u, omonile is currently in court because his ungrateful Os.u tenant won't pay him his rent. I think the tenant should go back to his poverty-stricken barren region to help the poor owomida urchins in his State.

Ipob are busy wasting and eating your people in your blighted yEast but APC is your problem? Tinubu is your next president, APC is not going anywhere, deal with it!
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120095363:

States above Anambra are oil producing states in Niger delta, last year Anambra join oil state with the new status the state will leap further, according to CBN Anambra is among 6 states that control 90% of Nigeria transactions and forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT
Ogun, Oyo, Edo, Kano, Kaduna are not oil producing States but the economy is far bigger than Anambra. Where's the proof CBN said Anambra is among the 6 states that control 90% of cash transactions? I hope it's not more than 2yrs old stats, I'm not interested in seeing what CBN said in 2013, pls send the proof here. I repeat again Anambra economy is not even up to that of Imo, it's not on the top 10 in the country...
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Cromagnon: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Deciceco01:
Obi is an outstanding man politics aside, only few governors in this nation had performed in governance like him. Know this and know peace
mention what he did. You can't. Abeg shift
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Cromagnon: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Pained soul. I pity you. You dey carry those states wey be like where dem dey raise chicken to compare to Anambra state.
yet you're ppl rather go and sell inside goalie than stay in the anambra. Who is deceiving who?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Dragonsword: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
PapaHadum:

Did you watch the video?
Sadly the swine 'you've quoted can even afford a decent meal let alone data. Baba have so empoverished not just their pocket but their brain also
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BigCowHornn: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
No Os.u, omonile is currently in court because his ungrateful Os.u tenant won't pay him his rent. I think the tenant should go back to his poverty-stricken barren region to help the poor owomida urchins in his State.

Ipob are busy wasting and eating your people in your blighted yEast but APC is your problem? Tinubu is your next president, APC is not going anywhere, deal with it!
email

Omo ale calm fvck down

If no be for bus stop and underbrigde market where else omonile get land for Lagos?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

FOOL. It's obvious you're uneducated. But since you chose to be illiterate and rather chose to get ur education from a local hungry tout called asari dokubo, let me educate you.

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Call it a weekend if you like, but the weekend people are much blessed, productive and useful than your people dat work 375 days a year and yet cannot afford a descent meal
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:

FOOL. It's obvious you're uneducated. But since you chose to be illiterate and rather chose to get ur education from a local hungry tout called asari dokubo, let me educate you.

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
More keep coming.

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Can you feel the strength of the Igbos grin grin grin Yorubanza nairaland tribal warriors will soon start wailing.

I wanted to upload the aspect concerning the Yorubas, how alimi and his kinsmen overcame the afonjas and were selling the Yorubas in cages in Ilorin markets into both local and foreign slavery. grin grin grin but for the respect and love I have for some of my Yoruba friends, I won't do that.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Lolz it's so funny how people on holiday are much better than ur fathers and kinsmen and still have time develop, feed and civilize you and your kinsmen
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Deciceco01: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Cromagnon:
mention what he did. You can't. Abeg shift

E pain am wella grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by omokab: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Nah while I dey tell una to dey travel. Anambra is the highest small scale industry hub in Nigeria.

Nah your type dey say google am as if e dey enter google by itself.
you are right .we are talking of manufacturing company and you are talking of small scale industry . continue
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
omokab:
you are right .we are talking of manufacturing company and you are talking of small scale industry . continue

I said companies that manufactures machineries. I guess you didn't even understand the first quote I made on the thread but because you saw Anambra there you started masturbating
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by aspirebig: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

What is in Oyo? Minus UI and Dupe market?
Is it by being a big city? Isn't it ibos that help develop your states for you guys?
Ogun state with all the bad bad roads from Agbado to Opeilu to Adiyu to sango to Ota.
Only Abeokuta have good roads and Ogun have produced former rulers of this country.

As for Lagos, Lagos is a former capital of Nigeria.
So by that premise, don't even call Lagos to be compared with any other state.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Kingzeez10: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Lolz it's so funny how people on holiday are much better than ur fathers and kinsmen and still have time develop, feed and civilize you and your kinsmen
Lol. You wish
Everyone is poor except igbos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.