Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! (1604 Views)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor / Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible / "Polygamy Is A Blessing, Not A Curse" Says A Pastor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Polygamy Is Pure Adultery!

This is nothing but the Truth going by the teachings of Christ.

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

"...Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."
Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

Therefore according to Jesus, marriage ought to be between one man (male) and one woman (female), because that's how God made it to be in beginning when He joined one man (male) and one woman (female) together, and made the two of them to become one flesh, and the purpose God sent Jesus to the Earth was to restore the original order of things in beginning, hence this saying of Jesus about marriage.

So that's the bottomline about marriage and what any true follower of Christ ought to follow, anything else would amount to confusion and sin, because it goes against the teachings of Christ and wasn't the way God made it to be in the beginning. Matthew 19:8

Hence this saying of Jesus addresses not just the issue of divorce, but also polygamy, polyandry, homosexuality, and any other such ideas that contravene the original order of one man (male) and one woman (female) that God made marriage to be in the beginning.

Anyone who claims to be saved by Jesus or a Christian should quit the excuses and stop looking for examples and teachings in the Bible to justify such antichrist ideas and practices, because what made them to be saved and Christians in the first place is not such things but Jesus, so they ought to abide by His teachings. Matthew 28:20

Therefore I don't want to hear anything about what Abraham, Jacob, David, or anyone else in the Bible said or did to the contrary, because they weren't the ones that died and paid the price for your salvation.

Jesus did!

So anyone who claims to be His follower, ought to follow His example and teachings, not that of anyone else in the Bible which goes against it.

Moreover you must remember that anyone who is ashamed of or rejects the teachings of Christ shall reap the bountiful harvest of same on the day of judgement.

John 12:48 (KJV)

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Mark 8:38 (KJV)

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2023
This post is meant for the true followers of Christ (those who keep His teachings), so if you weren't but still walk after the flesh do not expect to comprehend it, because it wasn't meant for you.

Thanks for understanding and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Lies!
In Matthew 19:3-9, Jesus was not speaking about polygamy. Rather, He is only answering a question about divorce. Indeed, the entire passage is about divorce, not polygamy.

"Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”
“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
“Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”
Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Matthew 19:3-9.

Indeed, in Matthew 19:8-9, Jesus simply repeats the Deuteronomy 24:1 "as it had been in the beginning", that God has always been against divorce of what He joined together. In Matthew 19:3, the Pharisees were asking about "every" reason for divorcing, but Jesus returned back with the only one allowed reason (the woman's "fornication / uncleanness"wink, as per Deuteronomy 24:1.

Polygamy is about marriage, whereas divorce is about breaking up marriage. Accordingly, Jesus was not speaking against pro-marriage polygamy in Matthew 19. He was instead addressing marriage-destruction of divorce. It was about divorce, not polygamy.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Lies!

‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
If the saying doesn't also speak against polygamy why two (one male and one female) becoming one flesh and not three or four as in polygamy?
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2023
If polygamy is pure Adultery then God permitted adultery for David!

Sometimes, people are indeed honest enough to admit that the Bible really does not prohibit polygamy (polygyny). However, as a hedge against that admission, such ones may then resort to saying one of the following assertions:

"Yes, but God never condoned polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, but He was against polygamy."
"Polygamy was only man's idea, not God's".
"Yes, but God never approved of polygamy."

The passage involving 2 Samuel 12:8 rather clearly reveals otherwise.
"And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."
2 Samuel 12:8.

The context of the verse is that of God, speaking through a prophet (Nathan), calling out David for David's sin of taking another man's wife (Bathsheba, wife of Uriah the Hittite), which is adultery indeed, and for setting up the death of Uriah the Hittite to try to hide David's sin.

Also, at the point in time of this situation, David had already been married to at least seven known-named wives. (1 Samuel 18:27, 25:42-43, 2 Samuel 3:2-5.)

But, in this verse 12 (above), God was not condemning David for all his wives! In fact, this verse 12 shows God Himself actually saying that HE was the One Who had GIVEN David His wives.

If God was against David's polygamy, He certainly would not have said that He had GIVEN David his wives.

But the LORD did not stop there. That verse 12 shows that the Lord took it even one step further than that! The LORD God even went on further to say that if David had wanted more wives, the Lord Himself said that He would have given David even more!

It was only because David had sinned, in committing adultery by taking another man's wife, and then causing that man's death to try to hide David's sin, that the Lord was calling him out through the prophet Nathan. There was no sin in the polygamy at all.

This is later confirmed that this was the only matter by 1 Kings 15:5, which says the following:

"Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. "
1 Kings 15:5.

Two verses before that, in 1 Kings 15:3, the Bible says that David's heart was perfect with the LORD God.

Very clearly, therefore, what all this shows is that God is the One Who gives wives, even when more than one wife.

This is, of course, confirmed by 1_Corinthians 7:17.

"But as God hath distributed to every man,
as the Lord hath called every one,
so let him walk.
And so ordain I in all churches."
1 Corinthians 7:17.

Be it
NO wife,
ONE wife, or
MORE THAN ONE wife,
it is only has God calls and gives.

As such, it is clear that the Bible does, in fact, explicitly show

"Yes, God did condone polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, and He was not against polygamy."
"Polygamy is not a man's idea, but God's".
"Yes, God did approve of polygamy."
In 2 Samuel 12:8, He Himself said so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Me I am a Christian, if I have the need to marry second wife I won't hesitate..

Inasmuch as all the big figures in the Bible married at wills, some even forcefully then who am I to strangle mysef.

Op u wise pass Abraham, Solomon, David and the rest abi??

One even married two daughters from same parent.

Op abeg goan sit-down
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Inasmuch as all the big figures in the Bible married at wills, some even forcefully then who am I to strangle mysef.

Op abeg goan sit-down
What makes you a Christian but following the teachings of Jesus?

If you choose to go against His teachings because of Abraham, Solomon and David, your choice, but remember, you're going stand before Him on judgement day and His Word you rejected would be used against you.

AntiChristian:

The formula was useless when God gave David wives! It's still useless now!

Read the post above!
Okay you thought this post was meant for Israelites or Ishmaelites.

It's meant for Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus, and Jesus gave the formula of two (one male + one female) for marriage as God made it to be in the beginning, so polygamy is pure adultery for a Christian or true follower of Christ.

It may also help you to know that Jesus said looking at a woman to lust after her in the heart is committing adultery.

But it may not be so to you an 'antichrist-ian'.

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
If the saying doesn't also speak against polygamy why two (one male and one female) becoming one flesh and not three or four as in polygamy?
Your premise in the OP is based on a question about divorce not polygamy!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Op abeg goan sit-down
"If a man have two wives..." Deuteronomy 21:15

The passage of Deuteronomy 21:15-17 is a specific instruction in the Law Itself to any man with "two wives". If polygamy was a sin, then it would not be possible for a "man to have two wives" in the Law.

"If a man has two wives, one beloved and the other unloved, and both bear him sons, but the unloved wife has the firstborn son, 16when that man assigns his inheritance to his sons he must not appoint the son of the beloved wife as the firstborn over the son of the unloved wife. Instead, he must acknowledge the firstborn, the son of his unloved wife, by giving him a double portion of all that he has. For that son is the firstfruits of his father’s strength; the right of the firstborn belongs to him"
Deuteronomy 21:15-17.

Secondly, God said If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.
Exodus 21:10

Yahweh makes laws protecting the First wife & previous wives here.
Note that this verse comes only 22 verses AFTER the 7th Commandment ("Thou shalt not commit adultery"wink in Exodus 20:14.

Moses wrote all these yet he still married two wives.

And Moses had a high holy Spirit level in Numbers 11:25
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Your premise in the OP is based on a question about divorce not polygamy!
My premise is based on two (one male + one female) being joined together by God in the beginning as taught by Jesus which goes against polygamy and other ideas which go against this original fomular of God, so please answer the simple question and stop assuming things.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
My premise is based on two (one male + one female) being joined together by God in the beginning as taught by Jesus which goes against polygamy and other ideas which go against this original fomular of God, so please answer the simple question and stop assuming things.

Read the post above!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

"If a man have two wives..." Deuteronomy 21:15

The passage of Deuteronomy 21:15-17 is a specific instruction in the Law Itself to any man with "two wives". If polygamy was a sin, then it would not be possible for a "man to have two wives" in the Law.

"If a man has two wives, one beloved and the other unloved, and both bear him sons, but the unloved wife has the firstborn son, 16when that man assigns his inheritance to his sons he must not appoint the son of the beloved wife as the firstborn over the son of the unloved wife. Instead, he must acknowledge the firstborn, the son of his unloved wife, by giving him a double portion of all that he has. For that son is the firstfruits of his father’s strength; the right of the firstborn belongs to him"
Deuteronomy 21:15-17.

Secondly, God said If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.
Exodus 21:10

Yahweh makes laws protecting the First wife & previous wives here.
Note that this verse comes only 22 verses AFTER the 7th Commandment ("Thou shalt not commit adultery"wink in Exodus 20:14.

Moses wrote all these yet he still married two wives.

And Moses had a high holy Spirit level in Numbers 11:25

Me a no dey read Bible

But I know what is right and wrong.

David snatched a woman from a man and God still used the woman to produce Solomon...and one telling me what God did not tell me.

Me if need be I will marry second wife, when will get old and get to heaven we will be revisiting the issue.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by blazepascal(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2023
The op is a false teacher
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2023
blazepascal:
True... To false Christians and antichrists.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Op abeg goan sit-down

God Said "follow not the multitude to do evil".

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2023
blazepascal:

Today he is not false!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Me a no dey read Bible

But I know what is right and wrong.

David snatched a woman from a man and God still used the woman to produce Solomon...and one telling me what God did not tell me...

David himself warned you that he made a mistake. And as you saw God wiped him out if not for the Fact that God just must keep His Word, hence Someone had to survive.

And as you see Solomon walked with God at the first until he too became stupid and made the same mistakes.

And he too warned that he made a mistake but you people just love death.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Read the post above!

God did not give David wives only a wife, a princess for that matter.

The others, he took for himself and his sufferings and destruction began but mad Satans like you can not comprehend

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Stop being ignorant! Read the post below carefully!

Dtruthspeaker:

God did not give David wives only a wife, a princess for that matter.

The others, he took for himself and his sufferings and destruction began but mad Satans like you can not comprehend

AntiChristian:
If polygamy is pure Adultery then God permitted adultery for David!

Sometimes, people are indeed honest enough to admit that the Bible really does not prohibit polygamy (polygyny). However, as a hedge against that admission, such ones may then resort to saying one of the following assertions:

"Yes, but God never condoned polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, but He was against polygamy."
"Polygamy was only man's idea, not God's".
"Yes, but God never approved of polygamy."

The passage involving 2 Samuel 12:8 rather clearly reveals otherwise.
"And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."
2 Samuel 12:8.

The context of the verse is that of God, speaking through a prophet (Nathan), calling out David for David's sin of taking another man's wife (Bathsheba, wife of Uriah the Hittite), which is adultery indeed, and for setting up the death of Uriah the Hittite to try to hide David's sin.

Also, at the point in time of this situation, David had already been married to at least seven known-named wives. (1 Samuel 18:27, 25:42-43, 2 Samuel 3:2-5.)

But, in this verse 12 (above), God was not condemning David for all his wives! In fact, this verse 12 shows God Himself actually saying that HE was the One Who had GIVEN David His wives.

If God was against David's polygamy, He certainly would not have said that He had GIVEN David his wives.

But the LORD did not stop there. That verse 12 shows that the Lord took it even one step further than that! The LORD God even went on further to say that if David had wanted more wives, the Lord Himself said that He would have given David even more!

It was only because David had sinned, in committing adultery by taking another man's wife, and then causing that man's death to try to hide David's sin, that the Lord was calling him out through the prophet Nathan. There was no sin in the polygamy at all.

This is later confirmed that this was the only matter by 1 Kings 15:5, which says the following:

"Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. "
1 Kings 15:5.

Two verses before that, in 1 Kings 15:3, the Bible says that David's heart was perfect with the LORD God.

Very clearly, therefore, what all this shows is that God is the One Who gives wives, even when more than one wife.

This is, of course, confirmed by 1_Corinthians 7:17.

"But as God hath distributed to every man,
as the Lord hath called every one,
so let him walk.
And so ordain I in all churches."
1 Corinthians 7:17.

Be it
NO wife,
ONE wife, or
MORE THAN ONE wife,
it is only has God calls and gives.

As such, it is clear that the Bible does, in fact, explicitly show

"Yes, God did condone polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, and He was not against polygamy."
"Polygamy is not a man's idea, but God's".
"Yes, God did approve of polygamy."
In 2 Samuel 12:8, He Himself said so!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

David himself warned you that he made a mistake. And as you saw God wiped him out if not for the Fact that God just must keep His Word, hence Someone had to survive.

And as you see Solomon walked with God at the first until he too became stupid and made the same mistakes.

And he too warned that he made a mistake but you people just love death.
And Abraham??
Jesse??
Jacob??

Oya na, continue, Bible scholar
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God Said "follow not the multitude to do evil".
So all the polygamist in the Bible did evil??
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Stop being ignorant! Read the post below carefully!

You already know that you are not normal (to be specific you re mad) therefore you do not understand what you read in the Bible.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
So all the polygamist in the Bible did evil??

Clearly they broke The Law and sinned.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by waldigit: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Lies!
In Matthew 19:3-9, Jesus was not speaking about polygamy. Rather, He is only answering a question about divorce. Indeed, the entire passage is about divorce, not polygamy.

"Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”
“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
“Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”
Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Matthew 19:3-9.

Indeed, in Matthew 19:8-9, Jesus simply repeats the Deuteronomy 24:1 "as it had been in the beginning", that God has always been against divorce of what He joined together. In Matthew 19:3, the Pharisees were asking about "every" reason for divorcing, but Jesus returned back with the only one allowed reason (the woman's "fornication / uncleanness"wink, as per Deuteronomy 24:1.

Polygamy is about marriage, whereas divorce is about breaking up marriage. Accordingly, Jesus was not speaking against pro-marriage polygamy in Matthew 19. He was instead addressing marriage-destruction of divorce. It was about divorce, not polygamy.

At the same time, there was nowhere in those passages that support polygamy. Rather by implication JESUS laid emphasis on a model of marriage. A model is an "ideal" or "desired" state of things. This is a model of " one man and one woman" Anything outside this is an aberration. Another way of assessment is by the results produced by polygamy as aberration of marriage model. Right from Father Abraham to David to Solomon, their outcome have been undesirable. The greatest problem of terrorism facing the world today was created by poygammy. One may not need Holy Spirit to understand this because many enlightened unbelievers in today world now agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Clearly they broke The Law and sinned.
but blessings stil came to the world tru them...abi??

Dey play sir
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2023
waldigit:

At the same time, there was nowhere in those passages that support polygamy. Rather by implication JESUS laid emphasis on a model of marriage. A model is an "ideal" or "desired" state of things. This is a model of " one man and one woman" Anything outside this is an aberration. Another way of assessment is by the results produced by polygamy as aberration of marriage model. Right from Father Abraham to David to Solomon, their outcome have been undesirable. The greatest problem of terrorism facing the world today was created by poygammy. One may not need Holy Spirit to understand this because many enlightened unbelievers in today world now agree with this.

There's nothing like ideal when God was making laws for polygamy and giving David wives! Read my other comments on the first page.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You already know that you are not normal (to be specific you re mad) therefore you do not understand what you read in the Bible.

So you lied that God didn't give David wives!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by jmoore(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2023
So who was Jacob committing adultery with, Rachael or Leah?
Think ten times before you answer.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by waldigit: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

There's nothing like ideal when God was making laws for polygamy and giving David wives! Read my other comments on the first page.
But Jesus said there was. Matthew 19:4-5 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

So you lied that God didn't give David wives!

Are you not Satan the son of lies? Only for you to add madness on top of it. So of course you can not see that God gave David only one wife, a princess for that matter. Imagine, a herdsman marrying Oba of Benin's Daughter, that is all the wives he need wrapped in one.

But David went on to take more and God nearly finished him and his house if not for God. But of course, I don't expect you a mad devil to understand these things.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
but blessings stil came to the world tru them...abi??

Dey play sir

See why you are evil and God is good? Of course you would prefer that everyone who disobeys God would be immediately hotly punished. But because God is good, you think to do evil.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. Ecclesiastes 8:11

Hmm! Una go hear am!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See why you are evil and God is good? Of course you would prefer that everyone who disobeys God would be immediately hotly punished. But because God is good, you think to do evil.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. Ecclesiastes 8:11

Hmm! Una go hear am!

Wait, u did not explicitly answer my question.

I asked that did good tins of the world came tru them or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Phobia / Nairaland Religious Section Frauds / Christianity Does Not Have Anything In Common With Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.