Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! (1666 Views)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor / Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible / "Polygamy Is A Blessing, Not A Curse" Says A Pastor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Lukuluku69(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See now madman don change post go Moses forgetting say Moses always dey infront of God and God talk say Na Him get right to put away. So if you be no mad, you for see say as Moses first wife go, Na God na Him allow am to go.

And as second wife come, Na God Na Him permit am direct.

And none of una dey see God dey talk to Am direct as Moses and Jacob take get, so una no fit get permission to marry another woman.

So your mad mouth dey talk rubbish!

Oloriburuku, Moses had TWO WIVES too, did your Jehovah wiped and Cut him off too?

I know Jehovah himself can't heal or cure your madness.

Open mouth waaaa and type rubbish .

Deluded idio.t
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Oloriburuku, Moses had TWO WIVES too, did your Jehovah wiped and m...t

See madman don increase in madness, no be one go and another one come and e happen for God front?

Day Na 2 wives?

Plus if course, Madman no dey hear say Na Only God Na Him get right to tell one wife go and another one come and Moses dey always dey God Front.

So as God still dey talk to Moses after that e mean say Moses bin collect approval but mad madman no go see that one as you he head don dabaru finish.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by bobestman(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If I lie I already have that duplex in hell. But if I have spoken truly then you already your inheritance is hell.
you talk from both sides of your mouth and when you see your folly, you never admit it cos of shame. You will rather cook it and twist to your taste. Solomon didn't err cos of polygamy but cos he went after strange gods. In other words, he married strange women who served strange gods and they made him worship their gods. David had wives God told him he gave him wives. God was not angry cos of polygamy but cos he killed a man and took his wife. Were you their, how did you know God didn't speak to abraham again? The same abraham lazarus went to his bosom? God's friend. God is not intereted in how you marry. What he hates is going against the law of creation -aborting a baby, puting your amu in the wrong hole etc let it sink into your brain. Let me watch you twist this truth to your taste again. Okro
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
bobestman:
... Solomon didn't err cos of polygamy but cos he went after strange gods.

Serving other.gods was the worst thing he did. The Bible is simply telling us that on top of all his other doings he went and served other gods in direct disobedience of The Law!

bobestman:
.. David had wives God told him he gave him wives. God was not angry cos of polygamy but cos he killed a man and took his wife.

God did not say I gave you wives, He said "I made you great that you even conquered the king's household, yet after these, you still went to murder a poor man to take his wife?"

That is the purport of Nathan's statement. Thank God it is seen that the Bible shows that he did not have sex with any of Saul's wives, so your implying that is your fabrication and false accusation.

bobestman:
Were you their, how did you know God didn't speak to abraham again?

It is not hard to notice that before Sarah's death God came from time to time to talk to him but after Sarah's death and he took wives, complete silence.

Then you see that Abraham drove them away and settled them and stayed alone until he died.

He did not even keep one, he drove all of them away.

That clearly tells us that he discovered it was wrong and therefore he drove them away.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by bobestman(m): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2023
@dtruthspeaker if i argue this with you i will expose more of your ignorance. You twist things too much. Instead of admitting your folly, you will use logic to twist and free yourself. You even explain scripture with logic. You affirmed it was strange gods that led solomon astray but refused to agree that it was not polygamy. For abraham, cos you didnt see where God talked to him after the incident, you used logic and conclude that it was cos of polygamy. Those who wrote your bible were great writers. They knew went to cut a story for another. What they gave you were just sumarry. Not all the stories are. The book had been edited many truths were lost. So stop using logic to explain things you dont understand. You even said a reference is not correct and showed how you think it should read. That is how many pastors lie. Na God go help una
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56am On Jan 20, 2023
bobestman:
. You even explain scripture with logic. You affirmed it was strange gods that led solomon astray but refused to agree that it was not polygamy. For abraham, cos you didnt see where God talked to him after the incident, you used logic and conclude that it was cos of polygamy.

We are not talking about leading astray but about things that people did wrong which put them in trouble with God. And as it stands, you have no valid counter to my submission.

bobestman:

Those who wrote your bible were great writers. They knew went to cut a story for another. What they gave you were just sumarry. Not all the stories are. The book had been edited many truths were lost.

This is completely off point is it now you you have no reasonable rebuttal that you are raising this nonsense after you have already participated in it as though it was okay? You can't change your position. Invalid!

bobestman:

So stop using logic to explain things you dont understand. You even said a reference is not correct and showed how you think it should read. That is how many pastors lie. Na God go help una

Just say that you are not able to find a reasonable and valid rebuttal for the walk with God calls us to reason and you have been reasoning throughout this argument in trying to prove your case but now that you are not able to give a valid rebuttal you are now jettisoning reasoning.

E no fit work!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by bobestman(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We are not talking about leading astray but about things that people did wrong which put them in trouble with God. And as it stands, you have no valid counter to my submission.

This is completely off point is it now you you have no reasonable rebuttal that you are raising this nonsense after you have already participated in it as though it was okay? You can't change your position. Invalid!

Just say that you are not able to find a reasonable and valid rebuttal for the walk with God calls us to reason and you have been reasoning throughout this argument in trying to prove your case but now that you are not able to give a valid rebuttal you are now jettisoning reasoning.

E no fit work!
your pride and gross ignorance will never make you accept the truth. Your bible God clearly said he gave him his master's wives but you change that verse to suit yourself. What was clearly written, you use guess work. Continue adding your own words
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
bobestman:
your pride and gross ignorance will never make you accept the truth. Your bible God clearly said he gave him his master's wives but you change that verse to suit yourself. What was clearly written, you use guess work. Continue adding your own words

If you are fair and just then consider this, God calls on all to be righteous and holy and He says do not commit adultery, then how can He give you someone elses wife?

Is that righteous? No. Would God order the doing of unrighteousnes? Never.

Therefore, that statement can never mean permission to commit adultery which is why you have no counter because

"There is no valid argument against the Truth."
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by bobestman(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you are fair and just then consider this, God calls on all to be righteous and holy and He says do not commit adultery, then how can He give you someone elses wife?

Is that righteous? No. Would God order the doing of unrighteousnes? Never.

Therefore, that statement can never mean permission to commit adultery which is why you have no counter because

"There is no valid argument against the Truth."
You are a biblical olodo. What has adultery got to do with those of ot who live by the law. Polygamy is not a sin according to the law but adultery is. So it is better to have wives than sleep with another man's wife. This is where david comes to mind, God gave him wives he can bleep if he wants. He left them and went with someone's wife. Adultery is the sin here not polygamy. Also those days ppl can take over their deceased bro wives. Great kings has many women under them both wives and concubine they could bleep if they want. This is very clear
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by bobestman(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Let me cure your ignorance before i leave you to your understanding cos i know you are the heady type that never accept you are wrong. Your old testament is african history. Ppl are allowed to create children for their deceased ones in some traditions. An example is onan in the bible. God was not angry with him for sleeping with is bro's wife but for spilling his seed. Do you know that ancient africa and isreal don't spill seeds, sleep with women in their period, don't sleep with pregnant women, no condom etc it is in the law. You guys do all that today and claim to be better than them. This is where polygamy comes in, while a woman is separating you go to the others who are free. Ppl asked the messiah abt a deceased whose brothers keep marrying his wife and dying. He never condemned the act but answered them. There are many things you guys don't understand in that bible. If you and the poster still don't understand with all these, let it be as you understand
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
bobestman:
You are a biblical olodo. What has adultery got to do with those of ot who live by the law. Polygamy is not a sin according to the law but adultery is.

You are obviously a Muslim for your madness and stupidity is the same as other Muslims here. Every reasonable person knows that polygamy is adultery for you are already married before you do a second unlawful marriage whether you fornicate before the marriage or not.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
bobestman:
Let me cure your ignorance before i leave you to your understanding cos i know you are the heady type that never accept you are wrong

Says the one who argued and when it was time to give a counter you stated mumbling and changing post in proof of "there is no valid argument the Truth"

bobestman:

. Your old testament is african history. Ppl are allowed to create children for their deceased ones in some traditions...

Still change of post!

There is no valid argument the Truth"

bobestman:

An example is onan in the bible. God was not angry with him for sleeping with is bro's wife but for spilling his seed.

Another desperate change of post to ground your evil! Come to think of it, I am no where near trouble in sticking faithfully to my one wife. But certainly polygamist are in trouble if on Judgement Day God confirms that He Said monogamy.

So you are a devil trying to get people to join you to die!

Everyone sees that Onan inherited his elder brothers household and (he did not object).

HE WAS NOT EVEN MARRIED AND THE FORMER WIFE TOO IS NO LONGER A WIFE BECAUSE HER FORMER HUSBAND WAS DEAD. Therefore both of them were single people who could validly marry.

So, your case don spoil already!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by bobestman(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the one who argued and when it was time to give a counter you stated mumbling and changing post in proof of "there is no valid argument the Truth"

Still change of post!

There is no valid argument the Truth"

Another desperate change of post to ground your evil! Come to think of it, I am no where near trouble in sticking faithfully to my one wife. But certainly polygamist are in trouble if on Judgement Day God confirms that He Said monogamy.

So you are a devil trying to get people to join you to die!

Everyone sees that Onan inherited his elder brothers household and (he did not object).

HE WAS NOT EVEN MARRIED AND THE FORMER WIFE TOO IS NO LONGER A WIFE BECAUSE HER FORMER HUSBAND WAS DEAD. Therefore both of them were single people who could validly marry.
So, your case don spoil already!
chai! If you be pastor i pity your members. No one takes you serious here anyway. U are even teaching me abt onan hehehe
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
bobestman:
chai! If you be pastor i pity your members. No one takes you serious here anyway. U are even teaching me abt onan hehehe

"There is no valid argument against the Truth!" grin

People prefer Lies to Truths so, rich churches means lies are plenty there. Therefore,

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2023
It seems people don't know the difference between Christianity and Judaism.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by waldigit: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

Your answer is wrong!

Divorce and marriage are direct opposite! Even in mathematics, 1+1=2 not 1.
Word and opposite is in language study. In maths we talk about inverse relationship. So if there is a relationship which is inverse, then one of the variable must be dependent while other is independent. Get the gist. Logics help a lot in analytical reasoning. In Africa most of the time we reason abstractly in ordinary business of life. The only time we think we need to reason logically is when we are writing exams.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 5:23am On Jan 25, 2023
waldigit:

Word and opposite is in language study. In maths we talk about inverse relationship. So if there is a relationship which is inverse, then one of the variable must be dependent while other is independent. Get the gist. Logics help a lot in analytical reasoning. In Africa most of the time we reason abstractly in ordinary business of life. The only time we think we need to reason logically is when we are writing exams.

You're still being ilogical! How can there be an inverse relationship between marriage and divorce? How does your dependent and independent variable fit into this narrative?
Can you define your constant in this instant?

No be only you sabi book o!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by waldigit: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

You're still being ilogical! How can there be an inverse relationship between marriage and divorce? How does your dependent and independent variable fit into this narrative?
Can you define your constant in this instant?

No be only you sabi book o!

The logic of the topic is simple enough: We can discuss marriage to any length without making any reference to divorce, but there's no way we can talk about divorce without mentioning marriage. This is excactly what Jesus did in the passage in context. Marriage can exist without divorce but divorce can't without marriage, I hope I make it clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Oya, wetin u go talk concerning David, Uriah and his wife, and Solomon

U said Isaac was the lawful son that is why He stayed with him more than Ismael(according to u ooooh), oya, ngwa, what about David, Uriah, his wife and Solomon...a dey wait grin

Dis one dey clear. David mess up full time mess up.

E dey bad enuff say God give am a whole princess to marry, him wey be herdsman (even you wey no be king no go give herdsman your daughter). But God make am happen.

Den on top dis blessing my guy kon dey cheat! God no talk.

On top cheating, e come kukuma dey marry! God no talk

On top of all e marry marry and he chook chook, e kon still see anoda woman wey get very dangerous husband, like major general but devil don enter am so he no hear, he still chook dat one. Den belle kon enter as e dey usually happen wen God won catch you.

After every every as David see say na die he dey, e kukunma carry d die go major general head. And did na wen God come talk!

Talk true, no be the normal thing eey dey happen to people wey dey chook chook upanda?

You ever talk say chook chook dey acceptable even when our guy never enter these? No you talk so.

Wetin you always talk na say 'one day go market e no go come back. Your cup go full one day".

Na so David case be. Hin cup come full and hin go market no fit come back again. He bin set rock Ecclesiastics 8:11

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Every day for the thief one day for the owner.

That day, the Owner catch am and judgement of his evil arrived sharp sharp! E no waste time. Dat na wetin happen.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Me a no dey read Bible

But I know what is right and wrong.

David snatched a woman from a man and God still used the woman to produce Solomon...and one telling me what God did not tell me.

Me if need be I will marry second wife, when will get old and get to heaven we will be revisiting the issue.

Solomon na d only pikin wey dey innocent since the other children don big and original wife bin no get any pikin. so God gas use Solomon, since God must always keep His promises.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Dis one dey clear. David mess up full time mess up.

E dey bad enuff say God give am a whole princess to marry, him wey be herdsman (even you wey no be king no go give herdsman your daughter). But God make am happen.

Den on top dis blessing my guy kon dey cheat! God no talk.

On top cheating, e come kukuma dey marry! God no talk

On top of all e marry marry and he chook chook, e kon still see anoda woman wey get very dangerous husband, like major general but devil don enter am so he no hear, he still chook dat one. Den belle kon enter as e dey usually happen wen God won catch you.

After every every as David see say na die he dey, e kukunma carry d die go major general head. And did na wen God come talk!

Talk true, no be the normal thing eey dey happen to people wey dey chook chook upanda?

You ever talk say chook chook dey acceptable even when our guy never enter these? No you talk so.

Wetin you always talk na say 'one day go market e no go come back. Your cup go full one day".

Na so David case be. Hin cup come full and hin go market no fit come back again. He bin set rock Ecclesiastics 8:11

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Every day for the thief one day for the owner.

That day, the Owner catch am and judgement of his evil arrived sharp sharp! E no waste time. Dat na wetin happen.

But sir u did not tell me the judgement metted on David na??

And secondly, Solomon who was born by that same Uriah wife was the highlight of David's offsprings...he was the most blessed among them all, he was even blessed more than his father
Inshort, Baba Solomon even built house for God, lobatan!!!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Solomon na d only pikin wey dey innocent since the other children don big and original wife bin no get any pikin. so God gas use Solomon, since God must always keep His promises.
So u re trying to make excuses for God abi??

Why must Solomon come from Uriah?? Why didn't Solomon come from other women David had??
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34am On Jan 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
So u re trying to make excuses for God abi??

Why must Solomon come from Uriah?? Why didn't Solomon come from other women David had??

See question like asking why heat must come from Sun or why your Papa must born you? You don kick ball go "throwin" grin

Meanwhile this is a change of post, for the question you asked is "Why God used Solomon?"and I have answered because he was the most innocent in David's house. As we say, no be d baby fault say na im mama born am.

So I don't think you have any reasonable question to ask hence your off point/change of post question.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22am On Jan 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
But sir u did not tell me the judgement metted on David na??

It is there for you to see now eg his children also had sex with his wives (terrible) before they were all killed.

OlawaleBammie:

And secondly, Solomon who was born by that same Uriah wife was the highlight of David's offsprings...he was the most blessed among them all, he was even blessed more than his father
Inshort, Baba Solomon even built house for God, lobatan!!!

As I said because he was young and innocent and God had to fulfill His Word already given.

And David showed him how to escape calamity. 1 Chronicles 28:9

“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05am On Jan 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

u wise pass Abraham, Solomon, David and the rest abi??
All those that lived before John the baptist are not as wise as those that lived after them with the teachings of Christ in them:

Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is. Matthew 11:11

So Abraham, David, Solomon and the rest are not as wise as a Christian who has been taught by the world's most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} that's why on the foundation stones of God's Kingdom it's the names of those who first learned from Christ that's written! Revelations 21:14

So when the Bible book of Revelation 20:12 says:

And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. The dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds.

The scrolls written here are the things Jesus of Nazareth taught that's why it is separated from the first 37 books called "Old Testament" God never promised anyone everlasting life until the time He told Moses:

I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name. Deuteronomy 18:18-19

So the judgment for everlasting life hings on the teachings of Christ {John 3:16-18} all those dead men will be resurrected back to life here on earth and they will have to remarry but then they must accept what Christ said regarding the standard God set in the beginning {Matthew 19:4} which is ONE Adam= ONE Eve!

Whoever disagree with this standard claiming he was one of the ancient servants of God will not be granted a Visa to live forever because he did not BELIEVE (TRUST) in the words of the only begotten Son of God {John 3:18} that's why the book said they will be judged by the things WRITTEN in the New Scrolls and not what they've done in their past life because death has cleared away all that as the punishment for their past errors {Romans 6:7} but they will be judged based on what Jesus later taught us for whoever wants to live forever! Revelations 20:11-13
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Pls sir, can u tell me the wisest man in the Bible??
MaxInDHouse:

All those that lived before John the baptist are not as wise as those that lived after them with the teachings of Christ in them:

Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is. Matthew 11:11

So Abraham, David, Solomon and the rest are not as wise as a Christian who has been taught by the world's most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} that's why on the foundation stones of God's Kingdom it's the names of those who first learned from Christ that's written! Revelations 21:14

So when the Bible book of Revelation 20:12 says:

And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. The dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds.

The scrolls written here are the things Jesus of Nazareth taught that's why it is separated from the first 37 books called "Old Testament" God never promised anyone everlasting life until the time He told Moses:

I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name. Deuteronomy 18:18-19

So the judgment for everlasting life hings on the teachings of Christ {John 3:16-18} all those dead men will be resurrected back to life here on earth and they will have to remarry but then they must accept what Christ said regarding the standard God set in the beginning {Matthew 19:4} which is ONE Adam= ONE Eve!

Whoever disagree with this standard claiming he was one of the ancient servants of God will not be granted a Visa to live forever because he did not BELIEVE (TRUST) in the words of the only begotten Son of God {John 3:18} that's why the book said they will be judged by the things WRITTEN in the New Scrolls and not what they've done in their past life because death has cleared away all that as the punishment for their past errors {Romans 6:7} but they will be judged based on what Jesus later taught us for whoever wants to live forever! Revelations 20:11-13

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 6:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is there for you to see now eg his children also had sex with his wives (terrible) before they were all killed.

As I said because he was young and innocent and God had to fulfill His Word already given.

And David showed him how to escape calamity. 1 Chronicles 28:9

“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

So after David tot him all these things, Solomon still went on to stack up his abode with hundreds of women??

The story no clear, e no clear.

Ahaa, how can u recv teachings from Ur father and still has 700 concubines..ahaaaaaa, kilodee
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See question like asking why heat must come from Sun or why your Papa must born you? You don kick ball go "throwin" grin

Meanwhile this is a change of post, for the question you asked is "Why God used Solomon?"and I have answered because he was the most innocent in David's house. As we say, no be d baby fault say na im mama born am.

So I don't think you have any reasonable question to ask hence your off point/change of post question.

No, u no get me sir,

I mean SEBI this is God we re talking about here?? Why must God allow Solomon come from Uriah wife, why didn't He let him come from the purest wife of them all, why must He allow him come from the wife with so much controversies ??

And secondly, Solomon wey like nyash like anything na hin u call purest?? If na so them my heaven na sure banker grin
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Jesus of Nazareth!

The queen of the south will be raised up in the judgment with this generation and will condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solʹo·mon. But look! something more than Solʹo·mon is here. Matthew 12:42

OlawaleBammie:
Pls sir, can u tell me the wisest man in the Bible??
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus of Nazareth!

The queen of the south will be raised up in the judgment with this generation and will condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solʹo·mon. But look! something more than Solʹo·mon is here. Matthew 12:42

Noo, don't put me in tyt corner, I know what I am saying..

I mean the wisest man apart from jesus, moreover Jesus status as human can be argued, Baba was not born true human sperm...

So let talk about those who were made tru human sperm. Who is the wisest man in the Bible apart from Jesus??
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Noo, don't put me in tyt corner, I know what I am saying..
I mean the wisest man apart from jesus, moreover Jesus status as human can be argued, Baba was not born true human sperm... So let talk about those who were made tru human sperm. Who is the wisest man in the Bible apart from Jesus??

According to God's word Solomon happens to be the wisest at a point in time but ended his life as the most stupid of all humans due to POLYGAMY!

In Solʹo·mon’s old age, his WIVES inclined his heart to follow other gods, and his heart was not complete with Jehovah his God like the heart of David his father. 1Kings 11:4

So the once WISEST human who built a Temple for the one and only true God later became the MOST FOOLISH human to start worshiping other gods due to POLYGAMY! undecided
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2023
waldigit:

The logic of the topic is simple enough: We can discuss marriage to any length without making any reference to divorce, but there's no way we can talk about divorce without mentioning marriage. This is excactly what Jesus did in the passage in context. Marriage can exist without divorce but divorce can't without marriage, I hope I make it clear enough.

No! Marriage is according to the Bible 1+1=1

Divorce is 2= 1+1

They are both different equations entirely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Judas Iscariot Die? / I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea / First Creatures Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.