Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! (1656 Views)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor / Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible / "Polygamy Is A Blessing, Not A Curse" Says A Pastor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word Solomon happens to be the wisest at a point in time but ended his life as the most stupid of all humans due to POLYGAMY!

In Solʹo·mon’s old age, his WIVES inclined his heart to follow other gods, and his heart was not complete with Jehovah his God like the heart of David his father. 1Kings 11:4

So the once WISEST human who built a Temple for the one and only true God later became the MOST FOOLISH human to start worshiping other gods due to POLYGAMY! undecided
So what case would u made for those in the Bible, who are not polygamists but still ended unfulfilled??

Oya
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
So what case would u made for those in the Bible, who are not polygamists but still ended unfulfilled?? Oya

I just hope i'm not upsetting you Olawale! undecided

According to God's word there is nothing like fulfilment in life because vanity upon vanity all is VANITY! Ecclesiastes 1:2 compare to Psalms 39:5
So the only fulfilment we can think of for now is the hope of a resurrection back to life {Job 14:13-15 compare to Romans 8:20} as long as we will die there's practically nothing we have achieved in life.
That's why Bible readers do envy people whose names has been written in God's memory book {Malachi 3:16; Revelations 20:15} because it's certain that if truly God exist these ones undoubtedly will be called back {John 5:28-29} to enjoy life forever! Daniel 12:13 compare to Psalms 37:29; Matthew 5:5
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I just hope i'm not upsetting you Olawale! undecided

According to God's word there is nothing like fulfilment in life because vanity upon vanity all is VANITY! Ecclesiastes 1:2 compare to Psalms 39:5
So the only fulfilment we can think of for now is the hope of a resurrection back to life {Job 14:13-15 compare to Romans 8:20} as long as we will die there's practically nothing we have achieved in life.
That's why Bible readers do envy people whose names has been written in God's memory book {Malachi 3:16; Revelations 20:15} because it's certain that if truly God exist these ones undoubtedly will be called back {John 5:28-29} to enjoy life forever! Daniel 12:13 compare to Psalms 37:29; Matthew 5:5
Upsetting ke?? I should be the one asking if I am not upsetting u sir, besides I am loving the audience u re granting me sir..kudos.

Now u said according to Bible, there are some certain people God himself has ordained to enjoy life infinity..pls who are those people??

Cus according to u, these people are bound to go to heaven no matter what they do??
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Upsetting ke?? I should be the one asking if I am not upsetting u sir, besides I am loving the audience u re granting me sir..kudos.
Now u said according to Bible, [s]there are some certain people God himself has ordained to enjoy life infinity[/s]..pls who are those people??
Cus according to u, [s]these people are bound to go to heaven no matter what they do[/s]?

No! You misunderstood me.

Before Jesus many people lived by God's word so God refer to them as "RIGHTEOUS" and many others lived by conscience though they don't know God's word so God refer to them as "UNRIGHTEOUS"
These two categories will be resurrected back to life on planet earth (not heaven) so that they can now learn how to live forever from the things Jesus taught Christians. Act 24:15

But most people choose to be WICKED they never cared about God or conscience so such ones will be forgotten in their graves {Psalms 9:17} God is not a nepotist it's what each person does that will determine their lot in the future. Galatians 6:7

From the time of Jesus anyone who refused to take Jesus' teachings seriously has been judged so no resurrection for them even though they claim they're living by conscience because God only permitted conscience when we have no opportunity to know His rules. Isaiah 64:6

So nobody is qualified for everlasting life on earth yet not until the 1,000 years reign of Christ Jesus, for now all humans are as good as dead from God's standpoint unless those who are learning how to gain everlasting life through what Jesus taught. That's why Jesus could refer to people who aren't following him as "DEAD" Matthew 8:22 compare to Revelations 20:5
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No! You misunderstood me.

Before Jesus many people lived by God's word so God refer to them as "RIGHTEOUS" and many others lived by conscience though they don't know God's word so God refer to them as "UNRIGHTEOUS"
These two categories will be resurrected back to life on planet earth (not heaven) so that they can now learn how to live forever from the things Jesus taught Christians. Act 24:15

But most people choose to be WICKED they never cared about God or conscience so such ones will be forgotten in their graves {Psalms 9:17} God is not a nepotist it's what each person does that will determine their lot in the future. Galatians 6:7

From the time of Jesus anyone who refused to take Jesus' teachings seriously has been judged so no resurrection for them even though they claim they're living by conscience because God only permitted conscience when we have no opportunity to know His rules. Isaiah 64:6

So nobody is qualified for everlasting life on earth yet not until the 1,000 years reign of Christ Jesus, for now all humans are as good as dead from God's standpoint unless those who are learning how to gain everlasting life through what Jesus taught. That's why Jesus could refer to people who aren't following him as "DEAD" Matthew 8:22 compare to Revelations 20:5
but I am sure a polygamist or some polygamists are included in those righteous abi
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
but I am sure a polygamist or some polygamists are included in those righteous abi

Sure!
They never had the opportunity to listen to the world's most wonderful counselor of all time: Jesus of Nazareth. If they lived by the laws God gave them which will lead them to Christ {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} they will be remembered during the resurrection and if they lived by conscience they will also be remembered in the resurrection! Romans 2:14-15
So polygamy which they never knew as against God's standard won't deprive them since a thief was also promised paradise for readiness to accept Jesus as King {Luke 23:41-43} that thief died that day and paid for all his sins {Romans 6:7} so during the resurrection he will be welcomed no longer as a thief but one of our brothers ready to live by the teachings of our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus!
The same will be applied on polygamists who lived before Christianity came.
But as for those who reject what Jesus said regarding God's standard of one to one about the beginning they've been judged already so there will be no resurrection for them! smiley
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sure!
They never had the opportunity to listen to the world's most wonderful counselor of all time: Jesus of Nazareth. If they lived by the laws God gave them which will lead them to Christ {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} they will be remembered during the resurrection and if they lived by conscience they will also be remembered in the resurrection! Romans 2:14-15
So polygamy which they never knew as against God's standard won't deprive them since a thief was also promised paradise for readiness to accept Jesus as King {Luke 23:41-43} that thief died that day and paid for all his sins {Romans 6:7} so during the resurrection he will be welcomed no longer as a thief but one of our brothers ready to live by the teachings of our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus!
The same will be applied on polygamists who lived before Christianity came.
But as for those who reject what Jesus said regarding God's standard of one to one about the beginning they've been judged already so there will be no resurrection for them! smiley
Ok, they never had the opportunity to listen to Jesus abi??

Oya come make I ask...

Why is it now hard for us to believe that we re under grace more than those of them...

According to Bible, the dispensation of Moses was more of law, why the dispensation of Jesus was all about grave, now those why married more than one wife during the dispensation of law were pardoned and some of them (according to u) are even part of the chosen, the righteous...

But u re telling me that we who are in the dispensation of grace will perish if we choose polygamy......hmm, this story no clear sir.

People in the era of law were permitted to marry more but people in the era of grace are forbidden to try such, resulting to increase in number of harlots..oga oh
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Ken4Christ: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Polygamy Is Pure Adultery!

This is nothing but the Truth going by the teachings of Christ.

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

"...Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."
Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

Therefore according to Jesus, marriage ought to be between one man (male) and one woman (female), because that's how God made it to be in beginning when He joined one man (male) and one woman (female) together, and made the two of them to become one flesh, and the purpose God sent Jesus to the Earth was to restore the original order of things in beginning, hence this saying of Jesus about marriage.

So that's the bottomline about marriage and what any true follower of Christ ought to follow, anything else would amount to confusion and sin, because it goes against the teachings of Christ and wasn't the way God made it to be in the beginning. Matthew 19:8

Hence this saying of Jesus addresses not just the issue of divorce, but also polygamy, polyandry, homosexuality, and any other such ideas that contravene the original order of one man (male) and one woman (female) that God made marriage to be in the beginning.

Anyone who claims to be saved by Jesus or a Christian should quit the excuses and stop looking for examples and teachings in the Bible to justify such antichrist ideas and practices, because what made them to be saved and Christians in the first place is not such things but Jesus, so they ought to abide by His teachings. Matthew 28:20

Therefore I don't want to hear anything about what Abraham, Jacob, David, or anyone else in the Bible said or did to the contrary, because they weren't the ones that died and paid the price for your salvation.

Jesus did!

So anyone who claims to be His follower, ought to follow His example and teachings, not that of anyone else in the Bible which goes against it.

Moreover you must remember that anyone who is ashamed of or rejects the teachings of Christ shall reap the bountiful harvest of same on the day of judgement.

John 12:48 (KJV)

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Mark 8:38 (KJV)

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

God bless.

But the nation of Israel was built on Polygamy. The children of Jacob were from two wives and two maids. That is four women all together.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
You need to know what the first century Jewish Christians meant by "GRACE"

This is a brief overview:
All imperfect humans must pass through a thousand year course learning about Jesus to become perfect and later face Satan's final test. But the Born Again Christians will not face it because during their own resurrection they will be resurrected to heaven directly as spirit beings unlike the rest of mankind that will be resurrected here in the flesh.
So they are the ones talking about underserved kindness (GRACE) they have to be part of the first resurrection! Revelations 20:5-6

As for all others there is nothing like that for them, they must past through the normal procedure before they can gain everlasting life.

That's what GRACE (UNDESERVED KINDNESS) of God means!

OlawaleBammie:
Ok, they never had the opportunity to listen to Jesus abi??
Oya come make I ask...
Why is it now hard for us to believe that we re under grace more than those of them...
According to Bible, the dispensation of Moses was more of law, why the dispensation of Jesus was all about grave, now those why married more than one wife during the dispensation of law were pardoned and some of them (according to u) are even part of the chosen, the righteous...
But u re telling me that we who are in the dispensation of grace will perish if we choose polygamy......hmm, this story no clear sir.
People in the era of law were permitted to marry more but people in the era of grace are forbidden to try such, resulting to increase in number of harlots..oga oh
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49am On Jan 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

No, u no get me sir,

I mean SEBI this is God we re talking about here?? Why must God allow Solomon come from Uriah wife, why didn't He let him come from the purest wife of them all, why must He allow him come from the wife with so much controversies ??

That is because you think God operates like factory workers. He does not. He is like a CEO of Company and He only attends to what is on ground.

OlawaleBammie:

And secondly, Solomon wey like nyash like anything na hin u call purest?? If na so them my heaven na sure banker grin

Pikin Solomon na im I talk say e bin dey ok not pikin Solomon wey kon grow up become King wey Kon dey mad.

And pikin Solomon no bin pursue yansh e be dey hear Word dat time.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 2:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is because you think God operates like factory workers. He does not. He is like a CEO of Company and He only attends to what is on ground.

Pikin Solomon na im I talk say e bin dey ok not pikin Solomon wey kon grow up become King wey Kon dey mad.

And pikin Solomon no bin pursue yansh e be dey hear Word dat time.

So Ur bottom line is that God those not operate like the regular factory workers, and his ways are mysterious to us, more reason I said if need be I will take a second wife, so far I pay her brideprice and I do it according to how Bible slated it I am good to go...afterall u and I don't know what God will make of the offsprings that the second woman will produce just has He would make the offsprings of my first woman great as well.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:09am On Jan 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

So after David tot him all these things, Solomon still went on to stack up his abode with hundreds of women??

The story no clear, e no clear.

Ahaa, how can u recv teachings from Ur father and still has 700 concubines..ahaaaaaa, kilodee

Imagine!

I won break d guy head.

Na w few psalms wey I know by heart na im save for boarding school Na im make I kon dey read more of the Psalms.

Only for me to grow up see say I like woman well well but thank God I see wetin David talk for Proverbs and I see am live and direct as people dey fall inside because of woman. Na dat one make me beg God say I beg, my prick must not put me for trouble and most especially as my mama don already plan me finish, so I know say na die I dey if I touch woman.

And proverbs help me well well dat na wetin make me Kon understand say David bin fall but hin just dey warn us say dat road na very bad road make we no enter am at all, because I bin dey wonder how hin take know everything wey him bin talk yet hin be enter serious gbese with God.

Na there I see say, hin sef make d mistake, hin enter am well well.

So how Solo go kon hear dis kain Word wey save me take enter dis same thing wey nearly off hin Papa?

I figure out say devil na Bastard o BUT WE SEF, WE BE OUR OWN DESTRUCTION AND WE BE OUR OWN ENEMY. MAN NO DEY HEAR WORD AND HIN I TOO SHARP, I GO ESCAPE, NA IM DEY ALWAYS KILL AM!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22am On Jan 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

So Ur bottom line is that God those not operate like the regular factory workers, and his ways are mysterious to us, more reason I said if need be I will take a second wife, so far I pay her brideprice and I do it according to how Bible slated it I am good to go...afterall u and I don't know what God will make of the offsprings that the second woman will produce just has He would make the offsprings of my first woman great as well.

His ways are very clear if you follow His Laws.

Secondly, God gave His Word to David as He did to Abraham if not, like the Ammorites, and Hittites and co, they would have been wiped out just as Germany was appointed to wipe out isreal.

But you do not have such promise from God, so His Word is not there to save you.

And neither did it stop David or Isreal from being hotly punished when they disobeyed.

So like the Canaanites and Ammorites and Perrivites, you are very open to destruction with nothing to save you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Hates Celebrities / I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! / BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.