Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! (1673 Views)

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor / Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible / "Polygamy Is A Blessing, Not A Curse" Says A Pastor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
And Abraham??
Jesse??
Jacob??

Oya na, continue, Bible scholar

Go and read it again you would see God did not talk to Abraham after Sarah died and the wise man noticed it such that he settled them and drove all of them away to die a lone and buried with his one wife Sarah.

And none of other women were buried with him.

2) Jacob did not plan to take 2 wives unlike you people, in his own, God was giving him Leah but he did not understand but kept on pursuing Rachel and you see God still cut her out!

You mean Jesse David Papa? e no be God man!

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Wait, u did not explicitly answer my question.

I asked that did good tins of the world came tru them or not?

No you did not ask, you stated what happened to them which is why I answered because God is Good.

However, God has Said it, and you know God always keeps His Word, "hand in hand the evil will not go unpunished"

And

"Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil."

The wise Fear God and Obey Him.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Go and read it again you would see God did not talk to Abraham after Sarah died and the wise man noticed it such that he settled them and drove all of them away to die a lone and buried with his one wife Sarah.

And none of other women were buried with him.

2) Jacob did not plan to take 2 wives unlike you people, in his own, God was giving him Leah but he did not understand but kept on pursuing Rachel and you see God still cut her out!

You mean Jesse David Papa? e no be God man!
Jesse no be God man but good tins emanated from his home
Even till today we still dey hear gbogbo idle Jesse and that is in reference to Jesus cheesy grin

U mean Jacob was not a spiritual man abi?? He was too worldly to recognise the voice of God, if not, why would he no understand and discern what God had in plan for him??, According to u, Jacob was operating in flesh grin

And Abraham, tru his two women God produced two big nations and God promised, if he like make he burry himsef with his wives or not, laslas God used him tru two women..

Oya, a dey wait for Ur counter grin
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 6:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you not Satan the son of lies? Only for you to add madness on top of it. So of course you can not see that God gave David only one wife, a princess for that matter. Imagine, a herdsman marrying Oba of Benin's Daughter, that is all the wives he need wrapped in one.

But David went on to take more and God nearly finished him and his house if not for God. But of course, I don't expect you a mad devil to understand these things.
Stop dilly-dallying!
What about the verses i just quoted? Did God commit adultery for David?
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2023
waldigit:

But Jesus said there was. Matthew 19:4-5 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
The context of this is divorce not marriage!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Jan 16, 2023
waldigit:

At the same time, there was nowhere in those passages that support polygamy. Rather by implication JESUS laid emphasis on a model of marriage. A model is an "ideal" or "desired" state of things. This is a model of " one man and one woman" Anything outside this is an aberration. Another way of assessment is by the results produced by polygamy as aberration of marriage model. Right from Father Abraham to David to Solomon, their outcome have been undesirable. The greatest problem of terrorism facing the world today was created by poygammy. One may not need Holy Spirit to understand this because many enlightened unbelievers in today world now agree with this.

Jesus didn't pass his boundary! The question he was asked was about divorce not marriage! You're simply rearranging the context to suit your narrative! Jesus never used the word "ideal" in those verses!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Stop dilly-dallying!
What about the verses i just quoted? Did God commit adultery for David?

See, how fully mad you are? You still opened your mouth and madness came out. Every normal person sees that David sinned on his own. God did not tell him "go and do this thing". He went and did it on his own. But here you are not seeing it.

Secondly, about the verses I explained them in your thread saying that it meant David completely beat Saul and Isreal hands down. He became the greatest in Isreal and therefore the Ruler. But being the greatest does not mean that you are free to do as you like and break Laws. Which is what Nathan was telling David.

Every normal person understands this even when they were not fully aware of it, which is why they don't say the mad things you say.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Jesse no be God man but good tins emanated from his home
Even till today we still dey hear gbogbo idle Jesse and that is in reference to Jesus cheesy grin

grin normal! Na God dey do beauty from ashes.

OlawaleBammie:

U mean Jacob was not a spiritual man abi?? He was too worldly to recognise the voice of God, if not, why would he no understand and discern what God had in plan for him??, According to u, Jacob was operating in flesh grin

Guy you know say you know fit count how many times you God go talk and do yet we know dey hear nor see d sign. In fact d ting make me vex pray say "God, abeg I know say I know too dey hear you, abeg, hala d kain hala wey You know say I must hear, my ear too block". grin

OlawaleBammie:

And Abraham, tru his two women God produced two big nations and God promised, if he like make he burry himsef with his wives or not, laslas God used him tru two women..

Oya, a dey wait for Ur counter grin

That one na God where God dey hol Him Word na. God Talk say I go bless thy seed. So God gas keep Him Word and therefore "any seed" even the one wey Satan use d opportunity take thief one, must dey blessed.

And you see say God no waka with "any seed" only with the Lawful seed, Issac. Dat na anoder sign!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by OlawaleBammie: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin normal! Na God dey do beauty from ashes.

Guy you know say you know fit count how many times you God go talk and do yet we know dey hear nor see d sign. In fact d ting make me vex pray say "God, abeg I know say I know too dey hear you, abeg, hala d kain hala wey You know say I must hear, my ear too block". grin

That one na God where God dey hol Him Word na. God Talk say I go bless thy seed. So God gas keep Him Word and therefore "any seed" even the one wey Satan use d opportunity take thief one, must dey blessed.

And you see say God no waka with "any seed" only with the Lawful seed, Issac. Dat na anoder sign!

That is why a dey tell Una say make Una no dey make case for those in ancient times (those in the Bible), no matter how Una wan turn am we go still retwist am for Una.

Let me be frank with u bro, God's knowledge and His ways are unique, too unique..Its also ambiguous, too ambiguous for us human to comprehend, let leave God alone and stop being His advocates grin

Now u dey tell me say u sef dey dey confused to know the voice of God, and according to u, Jacob wey know God pass u sef failed to know, na u wey no be Israelite Go con know am easily...dey play, just dey play grin grin

Na hin make some prophets (and some wey call themselves prophets grin ) they roll in prophecies year in year out and at the end of the day 90% of what they predicted would fail to materialize, even the remaining 10% are what are bound to happen grin, abi, how u go justify am when no prophets saw coronavirus coming, and even after it's emergence, one prophet said in quote that "the pandemic would be over by April 29 2020, Omo, Corona continue its shege truout the year ooh grin grin

Even u wey dey talk like this, if I press Ur neck very well, I wil realize we belong to same school grin grin grin grin but make I leave Ur neck fess grin

Oya, wetin u go talk concerning David, Uriah and his wife, and Solomon

U said Isaac was the lawful son that is why He stayed with him more than Ismael(according to u ooooh), oya, ngwa, what about David, Uriah, his wife and Solomon...a dey wait grin
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by caye(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Whites condemned polygamy as evil, but their monogamy has turned the world upsidedown.

The Arabs practice polygamy, their family structure is solid.

How did Africans tend to revile their own polygamist system , which prevented massive divorce, unwed mothers , baby mamas, out of wedlock children, hooliganistic children etc, for the white man's ways that has brought sodomy, homosexuality, and different vices.

At least, we can modify our polygamous family structure, in order to prevent infighting between siblings and mother's.

Black man, think for yourself.

N.B:- most people forget that there is no African word for " motherless babies", because no baby was unwanted.
It's most probably a white man's construct.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, how fully mad you are? You still opened your mouth and madness came out. Every normal person sees that David sinned on his own. God did not tell him "go and do this thing". He went and did it on his own. But here you are not seeing it.

Secondly, about the verses I explained them in your thread saying that it meant David completely beat Saul and Isreal hands down. He became the greatest in Isreal and therefore the Ruler. But being the greatest does not mean that you are free to do as you like and break Laws. Which is what Nathan was telling David.

Every normal person understands this even when they were not fully aware of it, which is why they don't say the mad things you say.

The passage involving 2 Samuel 12:8 rather clearly reveals otherwise.
"And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."
2 Samuel 12:8.

This is where your God supported Adultery!

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

The passage involving 2 Samuel 12:8 rather clearly reveals otherwise.
[And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."
2 Samuel 12:8.

As I said you are fully mad not to see that the mere fact a bandit has conquered your house, it does not mean he has a right to sleep with your wife. But because you evil mad bandits do it, you think so.

Every normal person knows that Tinubu may become president (king) but he has no right to break The Law of taking people's wives, even though he can. It's as simple as that but of course evil and madness would not allow you.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said you are fully mad not to see that the mere fact a bandit has conquered your house, it does not mean he has a right to sleep with your wife. But because you evil mad bandits do it, you think so.

Every normal person knows that Tinubu may become president (king) but he has no right to break The Law of taking people's wives, even though he can. It's as simple as that but of course evil and madness would not allow you.

It seems you're the mad one here cos you're answering your questions not mine!
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

It seems you're the mad one here cos you're answering your questions not mine!

See proof you are mad for it is on the record that I asked no question.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by caye(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
So, many ( about 2 honestly) crazy negg@r fanatics ranting here, without a clue to the religion as formulated for them by the white man.

Pity.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by waldigit: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
The context of this is divorce not marriage!
I still can picture how marriage would not be mentioned in when issues on divorce arises, because without marriage there can be divorce. Marriage is an independent variable while divorce is dependent one. I hope you still remember basic algebra?
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
waldigit:

I still can picture how marriage would not be mentioned in when issues on divorce arises, because without marriage there can be divorce. Marriage is an independent variable while divorce is dependent one. I hope you still remember basic algebra?

When you asked a specific question on divorce how will you use the answer to Justify marriage?

Can you also use the answer for marriage to justify divorce?
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Lukuluku69(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Polygamy Is Pure Adultery!

This is nothing but the Truth going by the teachings of Christ.

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

"...Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."
Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

Therefore according to Jesus, marriage ought to be between one man (male) and one woman (female), because that's how God made it to be in beginning when He joined one man (male) and one woman (female) together, and made the two of them to become one flesh, and the purpose God sent Jesus to the Earth was to restore the original order of things in beginning, hence this saying of Jesus about marriage.

So that's the bottomline about marriage and what any true follower of Christ ought to follow, anything else would amount to confusion and sin, because it goes against the teachings of Christ and wasn't the way God made it to be in the beginning. Matthew 19:8

Hence this saying of Jesus addresses not just the issue of divorce, but also polygamy, polyandry, homosexuality, and any other such ideas that contravene the original order of one man (male) and one woman (female) that God made marriage to be in the beginning.

Anyone who claims to be saved by Jesus or a Christian should quit the excuses and stop looking for examples and teachings in the Bible to justify such antichrist ideas and practices, because what made them to be saved and Christians in the first place is not such things but Jesus, so they ought to abide by His teachings. Matthew 28:20

Therefore I don't want to hear anything about what Abraham, Jacob, David, or anyone else in the Bible said or did to the contrary, because they weren't the ones that died and paid the price for your salvation.

Jesus did!

So anyone who claims to be His follower, ought to follow His example and teachings, not that of anyone else in the Bible which goes against it.

Moreover you must remember that anyone who is ashamed of or rejects the teachings of Christ shall reap the bountiful harvest of same on the day of judgement.

John 12:48 (KJV)

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Mark 8:38 (KJV)

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

God bless.

Padre,

Are you saying Abraham (3 Wives), Jacob (2 wives and 2 concubines), Moses (2 wives), David (at least 3 wives) and Solomon (300 wives and 700 concubines) are all Adulterous people?

If so, I am yet to see where Jehovah condemned them besides Jehovah blessed "Israel" a product of an Adulterous union according to you. That is where you Jesus came from o.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by waldigit: 3:47am On Jan 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

When you asked a specific question on divorce how will you use the answer to Justify marriage?

The answer to already in the post except you are not a student of mathematics.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by waldigit: 3:48am On Jan 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Are you saying Abraham (3 Wives), Jacob (2 wives and 2 concubines), Moses (2 wives), David (at least 3 wives) and Solomon (300 wives and 700 concubines) are all Adulterous people? ...

Of course you mad Muslims do not to see that God nearly completely wiped out Daviid, Solomon got cut off and God did not talk to Abraham after Sarah's death.

O Lord please come and let all these devils be carried away to their eternal punishments.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:13am On Jan 18, 2023
caye:

N.B:- most people forget that there is no African word for " motherless babies", because no baby was unwanted.
It's most probably a white man's construct.

As if you African men ever cared about the babies and their mothers.

You are just obsessing about the past when it was Good and God was blessing people and it was not yet end times.

There was also no divorce in those white devils land while there were hooliganistic children in Africa.

So your point is invalid for all these things you see are part of the end time curses that fall on evil men.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:13am On Jan 18, 2023
..n
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Jan 18, 2023
waldigit:

Your answer is wrong!

Divorce and marriage are direct opposite! Even in mathematics, 1+1=2 not 1.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2023
The only thing that makes polygamy evil is the condition that comes with it!

A man can't satisfy any woman if the woman should follow the selfish cravings in her heart, a woman only bury her pride to subject to the man she wants to marry so after she has buried her ego whatever makes the man think of getting a rival for her will lead to unrest as the envy locked up in her marrow is unleashed.
So before you argue in support or against polygamy you have to think deeply and ask yourself these thought provoking questions:

If my own daughter or mother happens to be the first wife of a poor man and after the thick and thin crust they became successful or the woman supported him to become wealthy only for him to start planning to marry a new wife. Remember that the other woman is coming to reap where another sow with pains.

How will you feel being a father or son of the first woman? smiley
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Lukuluku69(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course you mad Muslims not to see that God nearly completely wiped out Daviid, Solomon got cut off and God did not talk to Abraham after Sarah's death.

O Lord please come and let all these devils be carried away to their eternal punishments.

Wereydinho, ko de ni da fun e. O ni ku re.

Eleribu that you are, God wipe out and cut of David yet your lord and saviour was called "son of David"?

Ashiwere calling someone mad. May ALL the curses in your Bible be yours for saying God wiped and cut off David.

Oloribuku eda.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by bobestman(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course you mad Muslims not to see that God nearly completely wiped out Daviid, Solomon got cut off and God did not talk to Abraham after Sarah's death.

and if that God be the true God he will first carry you to that your hell you fear so much cos you are a liar and the true God can't stand a liar. You deserve a duplex in that your hell for this lie. How can you lie against those he called his own.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by bobestman(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Polygamy is a choice. If you have the means and can keep your home in order, nothing bad. Their is no law against it but their is a law that guides it. In the future ppl can marry as they wish - isaiah 4
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2023
bobestman:
and if that God be the true God he will first carry you to that your hell you fear so much cos you are a liar and the true God can't stand a liar. You deserve a duplex in that your hell for this lie. How can you lie against those he called his own.

If I lie I already have that duplex in hell. But if I have spoken truly then you already your inheritance is hell.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Eleribu that you are, God wipe out and cut of David yet your lord and saviour was called "son of David"?....

I said mad Muslim did not see it.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Lukuluku69(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I said mad Muslim did not see it.

Only a Deluded Retard as you can see that God wiped and cut off David and Solomon and stopped talking to Abraham when they took another wife.

Werey did Jehovah stopped talking to Moses too when he took another wife?

God cut off David and Solomon yet your lord and saviour was happy to be called son of David?

No be now your madness start, it is a. Agelo g malady and I am absolutely certain that Jehovah himself can't cure you.
Re: Polygamy Is Pure Adultery! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Only a Deluded Retard as you can see that God wiped and cut off David and Solomon and stopped talking to Abraham when they took another wife.

Werey did Jehovah stopped talking to Moses too when he took another wife?

See now madman don change post go Moses forgetting say Moses always dey infront of God and God talk say Na Him get right to put away. So if you be no mad, you for see say as Moses first wife go, Na God na Him allow am to go.

And as second wife come, Na God Na Him permit am direct.

And none of una dey see God dey talk to Am direct as Moses and Jacob take get, so una no fit get permission to marry another woman.

So your mad mouth dey talk rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sword / Poverty Has Been Abolished!!! / List Of 200 Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.