Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (34486 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Royal, bring your black self over here lipsrsealed cheesy

You gon let me sniff it? tongue
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Having admixture and having two mix parents should not be two different things. You have hispanic(I wonder how many blood we can trace from that hispanic blood-we will probably find asian, anglo-saxon, native indian, black). So, as you can see, the only strong hold you have is the black in you. grin

If you want to have your own racial classification then the AAs should have theirs, it should not be for you alone. cheesy
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
I dare anyone to find a contradiction i wrote on this subject...lol

Mixed People are Not Black...I been writing it for Months now.

lol the mentality of classifying mixed people as black if a ignorant one..

Especially if they have two parents of diff races.

LoL@You two {{{mwuahahahahah}}}}

Dude, your lips, nose, hair is black stop denying it. Lmfao! grin

Embrace your blackness.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2012
Eke- Send some Pics....the only ones i have of you are pics where you cover half ya face

I posted like 40 pics of me...You chicks are Scared.

I don't know why...Who will even remember using this forum years from now.

That's why i posted my shid like it was nothing.

Plus Im Preddii
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Eke- Send some Pics....the only ones i have of you are pics where you cover half ya face

I posted like 40 pics of me...You chicks are Scared.

I don't know why...Who will even remember using this forum years from now.

That's why i posted my shid like it was nothing.

Plus Im Preddii

Shymexx could be lurking. grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2012
You two Kandii..

Eke Thinks im Boolshydding About sending her Money...Im dead serious.

Im trynna get in that.

Jewelry, shoes...whatever you need.....

Just take some pics in a Gele and Ill wire you some Cash cheesy
tongue
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2012
wire it first. cheesy cheesy

Money gram. grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

That's why i said send it to my email...

Yall already know the Guy is Lurking.

It's just that you 2 don't trust me.

I don't know why...I already have pics of you anyway. If i wanted to clown i could have used those

Im trynna really see more of you 2.

..Royal is an ~Angel~
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane: wire it first. cheesy cheesy

Money gram. grin

Lmfao Fhhuckkk Outa Hea........lol@wire it first.

Eke Shy.

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2012
Take a Pic of Your Face with Sunglasses on Kandii...So your Lips appear even phatter.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

grin grin grin

~Royal~:
You two Kandii..

Eke Thinks im Boolshydding About sending her Money...Im dead serious.

Im trynna get in that.

Jewelry, shoes...whatever you need.....

Just take some pics in a Gele and Ill wire you some Cash cheesy
tongue

Plzzz abeg. I'm 100% Ekiti woman. we provide for ourselves.

You're making it sound like I sent you pictures, abeg, I never did o. LOL @ all my NL enemies lookng for gist. cheesy I trust my pipu.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

..Royal is an ~Angel~

I could sue you for tainting my ethnicity angry cheesy
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

You gon let me sniff it? tongue

Sure, I'll let you sniff kandii as much as you want.

Just bring your black self over here grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Sounds Good.

So whats Up?....I keep reading you say your 40 to pleep...That's your real age?

Watch she say some sarcastic shid like "yea".

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Sounds Good.

So whats Up?....I keep reading you say your 40 to pleep...That's your real age?

Watch she say some sarcastic shid like "yea".

Are you saying I look 40?
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2012
Eke is Scared of Me.

I want some of Eke-Id.

You Scared of a Preddii Niqqah.

"Girl i can't date no man who hair longer than Mines"

...Why...? Long as im layin the pipe and licking the twaat...Who cares about Length of hair....

Get over here Now angry

Put Eke in a Gele with a Thong...

Whaaaaat?....

Omg

tongue
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are you saying I look 40?

You Look 27

Now send me some Fhhucking Pics. cool
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin

You're making it sound like I sent you pictures, abeg, I never did o. LOL @ all my NL enemies lookng for gist. cheesy I trust my pipu.

lmfaooo!! I know right! He probably will soon start saying he has pictures of us in shorts with our bu.tts hanging out. grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

lmfaooo!! I know right! He probably will soon start saying he has pictures of us in shorts with our bu.tts hanging out. grin grin

mmmHmmm...
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Take a Pic of Your Face with Sunglasses on Kandii...So your Lips appear even phatter.

Lmaoooooo@wearing sunglasses to make my lips look phatter. Lmaoo!
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

You Look 27

Now send me some Fhhucking Pics. cool

shocked shocked I'm not even close 25 rotfl.

Kandii, how old are you wink
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Eke is Scared of Me.

I want some of Eke-Id.

You Scared of a Preddii Niqqah.

"Girl i can't date no man who hair longer than Mines"

...Why...? Long as im layin the pipe and licking the twaat...Who cares about Length of hair....

Get over here Now angry

Put Eke in a Gele with a Thong...

Whaaaaat?....

Omg

tongue

LOL Do you remember everything I type on NL? That quote was posted about a month ago undecided

Have you noticed that you meet all the requirements of my "Do not mess with" checklist? grin

1. Broke

2. short

3. Hair is longer than mine

4. Posts racist comments about Africans
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2012
I swear this creepy niqqah watching me....

There is no way someone can just spend their whole life on nairaland 24/7 then suddenly disappear

...That Niqqah Plotting lol

lol@Him Filing a Lawsuit.....Get tha fhhuck out my face ya Fhagggot.

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2012
grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Do you remember everything I type on NL? That quote was posted about a month ago undecided

Have you noticed that you meet all the requirements of my "Do not mess with" checklist? grin

What thread is that. Show me your checklist thread
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2012
lol@the edit!
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane: ;D56

LOL you;re in your early 20s. I can tell tongue

~Royal~:

What thread is that. Show me your checklist thread

PS: New stuffz are added each day.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

shocked shocked I'm not even close 25 rotfl.

Kandii, how old are you wink

You are not even close to 25?.....?

Damn.

38?

@Kandii...You are about 26-28...Your Perversion level is far too advance to be 49 years of age.

You been lurking in that Toilet thread for about 15 pages on multiple names

You nasty yo LmL tongue Total Perv
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2012
mn
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

1. Broke

4. Posts racist comments about Africans

I am Wealthy...Manhattan Nightlife Splurging Wealthy

And i Never Ever Ever[size=13pt] Ever [/size][size=17pt]Ever[/size] Posted Racist Comments about Africans cheesy
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Lool!@royal. I have told Ýou before, I don't need to lie.

Ileke, can you edit the quote please. grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 15, 2012
Are you fo real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow!! I feel like one old mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.