Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) (65052 Views)

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Nobodysboo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
DesChyko:
So he's their
Dad since he fathered them.
Brother since they were all born by the same woman.
Granddad since he is the partner of their Grandma

And...if he's their grandad, that means the kids' mother is his daughter. And he is his own father since his siblings are born by him lipsrsealed

Wahala tie gele.
YOU DON LOST US OH
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by cooldude62(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
@moderators, this was a joke!
The lady is a comedian and they both did this to mimic the brother and sister.
Don't make Nigerians look dumb.

1 Like

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by drphantom: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
GistFullGround:

Some people are so daft; she is a Comedienne. The thing is just a skit & STOP falsehood.

She is a very clean lady. Check your facts!

Finally. Was waiting for someone to say it so I wouldn't have to.

Thank you
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2023
ahnie:
What should we call this?
The " Hour has Come " cool cool
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2023
TikTok ni grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Cromagnon: 1:04am On Jan 16, 2023
gozzlin:
That woman is damn beautiful.

These African Americans can fine ehn, but dem no dey get sense.

This story sounds highly incredible though. What are the odds of her ever meeting up with a son whom she supposedly put up for adoption years ago? Out of hundreds of millions of men in America? The odds are prolly less than 0.000000000000000000000002 percent.

This is prolly a scene from a movie.
what are the odds of lighting striking ppl. Yet it does
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by cayorday89(m): 4:06am On Jan 16, 2023
adeola1097:
Sometimes the kind of things I read on the internet makes me wish Angel Gabriel would just test the trumpet to see if it still works.
I’m sure even the devil would be left in Awe with the kind of things that happen these days.
Angel Gabriel be like, you haven't seen enough, many more to come so the trumpet will not sound any time soon.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Moneyboyz: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2023
I love cougars.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Gbagura: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2023
Funny thing is back Americans no dey shame. Both of them go still bang each other after the video.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Islandlady:
Woah what sort of fuckery is thisshocked

So it is either the children call him father or big bro and call her mom or grandma, either way they are correctgrin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Karlifate: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
You want me to be burning my MB? Why can't you do a short write up?

No mind am. cheesy

Make pesin waste data ontop incest angry

Anyways, she's a comedian grin

1 Like

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by dochenaj: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
This story sounds fake.

Why would you want to make something like this public.

So those kids grandma is their mother and their brother is their father. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Foodqueen:
She no get conscience.

Atleast she for de get guilty conscience when she de nack her son's age mate.

sex is sex irrespective of the age.
Since they are both above 18
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2023
How did this even happen?

This might just be a fake story so as to drive traffic to her website undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.