Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) (65047 Views)

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by lathrowinger: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
[quote author=Chuksaluta post=120057512]

Seeing that you are in Kaduna, you should be more familiar with Bandit character.[/quote

Is your father among IPOB? Why the pain
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by FahBuLous: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
So what should he call the kids now, his brothers, sisters, son or daughter?
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by jojothaiv(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
We lived in a really mysterious world.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by eraankusam07(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
MODIFIED....

She said, she realised later that she had given out the child for adoption and didn't know she was having affair with her own biological son.

Omo, the boy couldn't hide the shame on his face. If he no get shame to nyash him mama na you e go shame for?
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by ruffDiamond: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
the gods are not blame
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by OyinO: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lot bleeped his two virgin daughters very hard same night in a cave room and impregnated them sane night. Both of them have birth for their own father. Yet he was the most righteous man on earth at the time.

1 Like

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Puzzy no get age grade o, if you put your d*ck inside mama of 70yrs, na so she go still dey shout pwen pwen. They even talk say older women enjoy sex more than the younger ones.

It is not the fault of those two kids that they were brought to this world by their father and grandma o.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
shineeye1:

Indeed God starts His judgment of humans from the Earth. Evidently this is a notorious LovePeddler/Slut who set out on her inglorious sexual vocation early in life thereby producing a child who she could not cater for . She placed her self created burden upon society by disposing the child to adoption. She never gave up her avowed waywardness and could not settle down to responsible living. The layabout kept jumping from one man's bed to another! As she aged in her moral witchcraft, she discovered that sleeping with kids her children's age mates was sweet. She kept moaning in demonic ecstasy as underaged boys pummeled her from bed to bed. Then God in his humourous judgment gave her her own son to spread her dirty accursed thighs on her own bed! Glory be to God in the highest.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, The law of retributive justice at work sad
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Aboks(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
OyinO:
Lot bleeped his two virgin daughters very hard same night in a cave room and impregnated them sane night. Both of them have birth for their own father. Yet he was the most righteous man on earth at the time.

What do you mean
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sugar mummy fell into the wrong hand.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
What is shameful is not unkownly poking his mama...but d weird abominable sex style they have practice together:cunninglingus,falatio,entering from d asshole,poking his whole hand inside his momma's canal,tickling his momma clit with his tongue, dragging her momma by her labias,69, wheelbarrow, deep throat cumming,monkey style.let me stop here today is Sunday.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ehn! undecided
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by GodisFirst: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Crazy, you gave up a son for adoption and 21 years later you started have urge for more babies, it didn't occur to you to seek for the son you gave up for adoption.
Now you have complicated your life and existence.
ok, let's see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
So basically… her kids are also her grandkids.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Islandlady:
Woah what sort of fuckery is thisshocked

So it is either the children call him father or big bro and call her mom or grandma, either way they are correctgrin

Werey you this small boy no go go find better thing to do with your useless Life.

I see say you don deactivate your Sweetplum Account lolgrin
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by mordred44: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wot a Blu bla bla situation
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Muiccine(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
The universe needs to be reset.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by chiedozie198100: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
This demonic woman thinks it's a joke to make a video like this.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by gozzlin: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
That woman is damn beautiful.

These African Americans can fine ehn, but dem no dey get sense.

This story sounds highly incredible though. What are the odds of her ever meeting up with a son whom she supposedly put up for adoption years ago? Out of hundreds of millions of men in America? The odds are prolly less than 0.000000000000000000000002 percent.

This is prolly a scene from a movie.

1 Like

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Oceanjagaban: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kpansh your mum and have a son you are a son of...
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Shalashaska: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Very bleeped up situation right there. His Mom sha no get sense.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Talawaka: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze26lI1WxYQ

Lady unknowningly has two (2) kids for her son shocked shocked

Take a listen!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnbkiZsjwmR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I am 100% convinced that this account has no ring of truth to it.

Who #factchecks the content of these videos?

3 Likes

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Talawaka: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
I knew it, the cougar had to be a comedian grin grin grin

#clickbait if ever I saw one.

LETS "DO IT" MY COUGAR SLAYER TRIES IN THE BACKSEAT PRANK! ON ME! **MUST WATCH**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ8c2Bx1sxU

Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Vesilli: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by OyinO: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Aboks:

What do you mean

Go and read your Bible.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by musazulyadain: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
This a only happens in gato
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by UNDFTD: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Permit me to say, "The lady is a tramp!"
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
DesChyko:
So he's their
Dad since he fathered them.
Brother since they were all born by the same woman.
Granddad since he is the partner of their Grandma

And...if he's their grandad, that means the kids' mother is his daughter. And he is his own father since his siblings are born by him lipsrsealed

Wahala tie gele.
lol guy, u de craze, see how u got me so confused to the extent my head aches.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Godsongang: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Emola12(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Is she acting movie?
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Cromagnon: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Foodqueen:
She no get conscience.

Atleast she for de get guilty conscience when she de nack her son's age mate.
shebI una Wan de drag with man on top equality. It's lonely at the top and women ain't built for loneliness. Konji na bastard o
Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by Nobodysboo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
What goes around?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.