Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week (5016 Views)

Are People No Longer Afraid Of Hiv/stds? / I Was Recently Diagnosed Of A Hair Pulling Mental Disorder. / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by UmbrateethO4: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Hey Nairalands , I was diagnosed of HIV last week. Please where do I find a community with fellow people living AIDS like me
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by VawuIenceProMax: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
Hey Nairalands , I was diagnosed of HIV last week. Please where do I find a community with fellow people living AIDS like me
tell me this is a joke. Sonu know I have AIDS and you are busy raping innocent teens? Omg , what had this world turned into
Umbrateeth04 we must look for you and burn you alive

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Naira20: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Moh247 can help.Just contact him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by VawuIenceProMax: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Naira20:
do you or moh247 have the details or pics of Umbrateeth04?
The AIDS carrying criminal rapist has to be stopped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Umbrateeth04: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
tell me this is a joke. Sonu know I have AIDS and you are busy raping innocent teens? Omg , what had this world turned into
Umbrateeth04 we must look for you and burn you alive
carry-on with your Stupidity grin grin grin
You're the sperm every good mother wished never made it to the gestation.

Now that you're manifest in flesh and blood as nonproductive member of the real world and cyberspace, every well-meaning Government should ensure your
existence is interrupted by public beheading and your brains donated to autism to ensure future idiots like you are eliminated in their craddle before they had the chance to become another insufferable purge of nature like you.

Bastard! grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Umbrateeth04: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Naira20:
another Brainless dolt spotted grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Umbrateeth04: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
I can help you...just divulge your full details to me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by KingDash: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wtf
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by SenecaTheYonger: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Oh it’s a fake account

13 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Go to the nearest government hospital... The meds are cheaper there. Let nobody discourage you. Take care bro.
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by UmbrateethO4: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Go to the nearest government hospital... The meds are cheaper there. Let nobody discourage you. Take care bro.
thanks , my concern is the teenage boy I infected
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
thanks , my concern is the teenage boy I infected

I don't understand
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by UmbrateethO4: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I don't understand
I had sex with a few people unprotected
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by VawuIenceProMax: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
stop deceiving people , you raped teenagers. Stop making it look like it was consensual sex

4 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Tell them about your health status. So they can go 4 medicals
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Northernblood8(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

What signs did you see that made you to think that you are infected
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Northernblood8(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
You need help.

I noticed that HIV infection is common with people engaging in anal sex.

Maybe that conspiracy theory is true.

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by PellsKodak: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Obamamessi VictorUsa VictorDivine Messi1 with a cloning fake account again
Dada boy from Kwara please go get a life
Spits on your soul undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by RZArecta(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I don't understand
dem go sell you , still give you change on top grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Mrkindness: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
carry-on with your Stupidity grin grin grin
You're the sperm every good mother wished never made it to the gestation.

Now that you're manifest in flesh and blood as nonproductive member of the real world and cyberspace, every well-meaning Government should ensure your
existence is interrupted by public beheading and your brains donated to autism to ensure future idiots like you are eliminated in their craddle before they had the chance to become another insufferable purge of nature like you.

Bastard! grin grin grin
blood of Jesus, all this for one person ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Holybaddo: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Comrade
Take rope
And hang

Before you go spread am
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by ruggedtimi(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
Hello all, my name here is umbrateeth04 I am a-homosexual-raping-young-boys. That's my fetish
I have a weird addiction. I love eating man poop and dog poop. Please how do I stop it.
why won't u get hiv
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Oh it’s a fake acct
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by frozen70(f): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Is not a death sentence, just go to government hospital and make proper enquiries on where to register yourself and join the community for people with HIV

You will have to take your drugs always to be a healthy career
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by VawuIenceProMax: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

the guy is wicked he is spreading it on purpose. His dad is infected too and spreads same to small boys in the area. He was killed and burnt alive recently . The thing even hit front page. Some people are heartless
Umbrateeth04
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by VawuIenceProMax: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I don't understand
he is a pedophile. He raped son many small boys
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Umbrateeth04: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
the guy is wicked he is spreading it on purpose. His dad is infected too and spreads same to small boys in the area. He was killed and burnt alive recently . The thing even hit front page. Some people are heartless
Umbrateeth04
bro, you're a beacon of human decay and degeneracy. If you're the best examples of your mother's child-raising skills, then she picked a loser for you as a father . grin grin grin

it is established incels have delusions and perceptual disturbances.

you're a sad commentary of the Human Specie. So I understand why you're using nairaland as an alternative therapy to cure your life's deficits.

Human waste
human garbage

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Gromilla010: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
bro, you're a beacon of human decay and degeneracy. If you're the best examples of your mother's child-raising skills, then she picked a loser for you as a father . grin grin grin

it is established incels have delusions and perceptual disturbances.

you're a sad commentary of the Human Specie. So I understand why you're using nairaland as an alternative therapy to cure your life's deficits.

Human waste
human garbage
see finishing
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Gromilla010: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
frozen70:

Is not a death sentence, just go to government hospital and make proper enquiries on where to register yourself and join the community for people with HIV

You will have to take your drugs always to be a healthy career
you people no get sense for here grin grin grin..so you believe a damaged brain dimwit BUFFON wey clone another person's moniker today go come open thread about his medical status grin grin grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Gromilla010: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
ruggedtimi:
why won't u get hiv
mumu..na your anus go collect...I go use my prick tear your anal war..idiot
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Gromilla010: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Holybaddo:
Comrade
Take rope
And hang

Before you go spread am
you need anal fvcking grin wink

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week by Gromilla010: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

another idiotic fool spotted grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? / She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot / Why Do I Always Have An Erection Whenever I Talk To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.