Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times (21660 Views)

Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate / IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by femisplash: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
ganisucks:

Face the wrath of the law because his business got shut down by the brits.
Did he evade taxes?
Did he partake in insider trading?
Did he declare false profits?
Did he pay kickbacks?

No police in the world prosecute a business man because his business is no more operational.
Ogbeni try and understand context before defending a criminal. If the company had not been dissolved by UK authorities, Obi would still have been operating the business.. He later wrote to shut down operations AFTER the UK authorities had already dissolved it and was officially gazzetted. If it was in Nigeria, Obi would have kept operating the business despite refusing to open its books just because he feels bigger than the law in Nigeria.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roger3D:
Mr Obi resigned as a director of Next UK in 2008, more than a year after becoming a governor, thereby violating Nigeria’s code of conduct law for public officers.

This is all that concerns me asides the fact that this crooked old banker has a history of evading taxes wherever he conducts business. If this guy mistakenly becomes president, you can expect our Federation account to be shifted to the Cayman Islands under his daughter's name
You should be more concerned about your level of ignorance.
Annual return is not TAX!!

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by femisplash: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
codedguy1:

Which crime did he commit? Stop exposing your imbicility on a public forum proudly.

Why is the UK govt not prosecuting him and he will be in the UK on Monday. Let them arrest him na.

Miscreant urchins that don't know left from right.
Why would they waste their time arresting and prosecuting him after they had already shut down his business. Obi should have been the one opening his business to trade after it was shut down and then his ass would have been jailed. If it was in Nigeria, O I would have run to the court to obtain an injunction to stop the government from shutting down his business but in UK, he left with his tail in between his legs.

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Roger3D(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

You should be more concerned about your level of ignorance.
Annual return is not TAX!!
Mr Obi resigned as a director of Next UK in 2008, more than a year after becoming a governor, thereby violating Nigeria’s code of conduct law for public officers.

Dumbass

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by femisplash: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

FOOL!!! Useless Babablu Bluublu bulabu gazelle gagaraga!!

Face your drug trafficker that forfeited money to US government.

Fools that want a drug dealer as president.
You're still ranting like a fool.

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by TechW: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

You are the biggest fool..Read the article carefully, since 2016 or thereabout, Obi has been doing wayo with UK Authorities.
If a man was law abiding for 40 years but in 1 year committed a criminal offense, he would definitely face the wrath of the law. Stop putting your brain inside Peter Obi's butt, he's a smooth criminal. If could not manage a small business transparently, he would be worse as President much as he was as Governor. God forbid him.
I think you are mistaken, he stepped down as the CEO in 2006 when he became the governor of Anambra State. Anything that happens afterward is not for him to answer. Don't waste your time sounding dumb. It is diminishes your value if any.

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jmoore(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roger3D:

Dumbass
That's why you want to vote for a Drug trafficker that forfeited money to USA government.

Babablu Bluublu bulabu
Tia Tia

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by TechW: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pakute:

I know say Obidense no too get brain but let me break it down for you in lay man's term. What Obi did was just like a tenant who refused to pay his landlord the rent due for a period that elapsed. But rather than pay, he quit and parked out of the house. That's similar to what Obi did. Obi too get criminal sense for head.
Since you want to disgrace yourself, lemme help you. When a tenant leaves or sublets his room to another tenant and the rent expires, will you force the old tenant to continue to pay. If the new tenant chooses not to continue, what's the business of the old tenant? You can give your room to another person. You can only be right if he still does business there, please you must show your foolishness in every thread. Show an oita of intelligence if you have any. This shouldn't have been up for a debate.

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by femisplash: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
TechW:

I think you are mistaken, he stepped down as the CEO in 2006 2008 when he became the governor of Anambra State. Anything that happens afterward is not for him to answer. Don't waste your time sounding dumb. It is diminishes your value if any.
Is he still not the owner?, did his wife not assume his position?. His wife and son still reports to him and I'm very sure he would be the one telling them what to do. You can't defend the indefensible.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by TechW: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

Is he still not the owner?, did his wife not assume his position?. His wife and son still reports to him and I'm very sure he would be the one telling them what to do. You can't defend the indefensible.
The business had stopped to exist even before the dissolution.
And mind you, this dissolution happened since 2021 or thereabout, so why is it in the news now?
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ImperialYoruba: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Peter Obi, a notorious liar and offender of law.

The countdown clock has been oiled, it goes tick-tock, tick-tock.

Una eye go soon clear. grin

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Pakute: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
TechW:

Since you want to disgrace yourself, lemme help you. When a tenant leaves or sublets his room to another tenant and the rent expires, will you force the old tenant to continue to pay. If the new tenant chooses not to continue, what's the business of the old tenant? You can give your room to another person. You can only be right if he still does business there, please you must show your foolishness in every thread. Show an oita of intelligence if you have any. This shouldn't have been up for a debate.
Are we talking sublet here?. Did the business has a new owner other than Obi?.. You see your life, looking more stupid trying to defend a fraud.

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by femisplash: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
TechW:

The business had stopped to exist even before the dissolution.
And mind you, this dissolution happened since 2021 or thereabout, so why is it in the news now?
This lying spirit Peter Obi has spread into his supporters, it has become pandemic. Did you read the article with your brain in reverse? ah!

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ganisucks(f): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

Ogbeni try and understand context before defending a criminal. If the company had not been dissolved by UK authorities, Obi would still have been operating the business.. He later wrote to shut down operations AFTER the UK authorities had already dissolved it and was officially gazzetted. If it was in Nigeria, Obi would have kept operating the business despite refusing to open its books just because he feels bigger than the law in Nigeria.

You're putting the cart before the horse. Even business men like buffet own businesses which are no longer functional, but still look operational. As a business man, you can't keep track of all that you own or operate. Some things will still slip through.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Pakute: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

Agbado gazelle gagaraga comparison without soaked bread in their skulls.

You need to prove that the company was ACTIVE IN OPERATIONS. But unfortunately you don't.

Secondly, you don't even know the meaning of annual returns. No wonder you are supporting Tinubu who claims to be an accountant but recently said statistics are not important. If you follow Olodo, you will be Olodo.

Let me teach you for free without charging you a roasted corn of electricity. Read below and understand.

An annual return is not A TAX. It is a yearly statement by an active registered business name or company which is meant to keep regulatory authority updated about the company's activities, composition, and its financial position
I never made mention of tax here, however, annual returns is also required for tax purposes where necessary. I know say your knowledge never reach that stage, half baked graduate.
To the crux of the matter, how were you so cocksure that the company was inactive?. Could the UK authorities had demanded the books of an inactive company under review to the extent of issuing a first and second strike off notices?..
Obidense, oya answer..

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Polchiz(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
ganisucks:

Face the wrath of the law because his business got shut down by the brits.
Did he evade taxes?
Did he partake in insider trading?
Did he declare false profits?
Did he pay kickbacks?

No police in the world prosecute a business man because his business is no more operational.

Why are you wasting your time with a deluded Tinubu supporter.
They don't know their right from their left, yet Tinubu recruited them as online warriors.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
ijustdey:

Our report revealed that Next International (UK) Limited failed to submit its annual accounts for the year 2020, hence, the company was struck off and dissolved in 2021.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/575778-peter-obis-campaign-lied-about-dissolution-of-next-uk.html

Nlfpmod

We don hear. I want to assure you that I must vote PO next month so save yourself all these stress
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
We don hear. I want to assure you that I must vote PO next month so save yourself all these stress.
Who cares
UK wey go soon enter reccession

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jmoore(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pakute:

I never made mention of tax here, however, annual returns is also required for tax purposes where necessary. I know say your knowledge never reach that stage, half baked graduate.
To the crux of the matter, how were you so cocksure that the company was inactive?. Could the UK authorities had demanded the books of an inactive company under review to the extent of issuing a first and second strike off notices?..
Obidense, oya answer..
You didn't mention tax. So why are you comparing it with tenant that pays rent? You just keep disgracing yourself. Your analogy is very dumb.
gazelle gagaraga graduates!!

One can have a registered business but still not operating. Go and ask those who have registered businesses. UK authorities doesn't come to location to know if you are active or not. All they want is that if you want your company to be retained as registered company, you have to file annual return.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Polchiz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

Agbado gazelle gagaraga comparison without soaked bread in their skulls.

You need to prove that the company was ACTIVE IN OPERATIONS. But unfortunately you don't.

Secondly, you don't even know the meaning of annual returns. No wonder you are supporting Tinubu who claims to be an accountant but recently said statistics are not important. If you follow Olodo, you will be Olodo.

Let me teach you for free without charging you a roasted corn of electricity. Read below and understand.

An annual return is not A TAX. It is a yearly statement by an active registered business name or company which is meant to keep regulatory authority updated about the company's activities, composition, and its financial position
Why are you educating him. Tinubu recruited agberos who don't know their left from their right to fight for him online.
They are everywhere displaying their foolishness.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by femisplash: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
ganisucks:

You're putting the cart before the horse. Even business men like buffet own businesses which are no longer functional, but still look operational. As a business man, you can't keep track of all that you own or operate. Some things will still slip through.
The grocery store was so big that Obi couldn't keep track of it? Lol.. And pls, stop talking about Buffet owning businesses that are no longer functional but look operational, whatever that means. stick to lying and stop saying what you don't know.

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Pakute: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

You didn't mention tax. So why are you comparing it with tenant that pays rent? You just keep disgracing yourself. Your analogy is very dumb.
gazelle gagaraga graduates!!

One can have a registered business but still not operating. Go and ask those who have registered businesses. UK authorities doesn't come to location to know if you are active or not. All they want is that if you want your company to be retained as registered company, you have to file annual return.
It was a fitting analogy and that's why i used the word " similar".. stop miracle centers but our blodas Fr the east no go gree.
There's also regulatory agencies anywhere in the world and they do go to any locations to demand compliance. But then again, i'm not any surprised that illiteracy is something big where you come from. I now fully understand why University had to go on a 6 months strike under Obi, he knew he would always need his army of illiterate footsoilders in handy. And that's why the illiterates are locking up the learned ones at home on Mondays.

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ganisucks(f): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

The grocery store was so big that Obi couldn't keep track of it? Lol.. And pls, stop talking about Buffet owning businesses that are no longer functional but look operational, whatever that means. stick to lying and stop saying what you don't know.
You've clearly never held capacity as a PA to a real businessman.
Just 2wks into the job, and you'll realize how clueless they are about who owns the briefs or boxers they are wearing.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jmoore(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pakute:

It was a fitting analogy and that's why i used the word " similar".. stop miracle centers but our blodas Fr the east no go gree.
There's also regulatory agencies anywhere in the world and they do go to any locations to demand compliance. But then again, i'm not any surprised that illiteracy is something big where you come from. I now fully understand why University had to go on a 6 months strike under Obi, he knew he would always need his army of illiterate footsoilders in handy. And that's why the illiterates are locking up the learned ones at home on Mondays.

Your analogy makes no sense!!

Tenants pay rent which is money.

Annual return is not payment. Annual return is not money.

Your IQ is pathetic!!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by codedguy1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

Why would they waste their time arresting and prosecuting him after they had already shut down his business. Obi should have been the one opening his business to trade after it was shut down and then his ass would have been jailed. If it was in Nigeria, O I would have run to the court to obtain an injunction to stop the government from shutting down his business but in UK, he left with his tail in between his legs.

Now I know I wasted my time trying to educate a minor, an inherently ignorant one for that matter.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by TechW: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

This lying spirit Peter Obi has spread into his supporters, it has become pandemic. Did you read the article with your brain in reverse? ah!
You are an idiot

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by GeneralPula: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Polchiz:

Fool!
If Obi committed any crime, why is EFCC keeping quiet?
A man that boasted of not stealing 1 kobo is moving around free without any immunity since 2015.
Is APC government afraid of Peter Obi?
Don’t worry..

Efcc will soon nab him..

He has been cursed by Anambra people and he won’t escape it..

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ghiloman28(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
B
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Kingcalls: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
As long as Tinubu and Atiku are both contestubg against obi...i am giving my vote to obi ...no one is perfect, but obi is miles ahead of those 2, besides, I can't vote APC that destroyed this country, even if its osibanjo ...APC should never be rewarded with another victory in the polls fir the disaster they brought us

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2023

Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) / Gov. Ugwuanyi Leads Rescue Operation At Accident Scene / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66