Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times (21659 Views)

Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate / IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jmoore(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
MeineMutter:

Come back to your sense. Tax return is part of annual returns. Ok? Don’t come here and bamboos us with your IPOB thinking.
Olodo!! Be smart with your smartphone.

All these graduates of Babablu Bluublu bulabu university and their adulterated knowledge.

Tax return has nothing to do with annual return.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Guardiola84: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

You are the biggest fool..Read the article carefully, since 2016, Obi has been doing wayo with UK Authorities.
If a man was law abiding for 40 years but in 1 year committed a criminal offense, he would definitely face the wrath of the law. Stop putting your brain inside Peter Obi's butt, he's a smooth criminal. If could not manage a small business transparently, he would be worse as President much as he was as Governor. God forbid him.

Shebi he's in UK now pls let UK govt arrest him QED
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by codedguy1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
maasoap:

No crime committed. But why the lie that the company wasn't deregistered by Obi's handlers? May be just not to let Nigerians assume that Obi is a poor manager and incompetent of some sort. They are afraid that it will create bad and negative image of him. grin grin grin

Off point!! The UK govt is the one that deregistered/delisted the company. When did who deregistered or delisted the company become an issue.

Shallow minded arguments won't get you anywhere.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by MeineMutter: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

Olodo!! Be smart with your smartphone.

All these graduates of Babablu Bluublu bulabu university and their adulterated knowledge.

Tax return has nothing to do with annual return.

I have replied you before. Go and see my modified reply where I tried to educate you more by putting the UK government’s link that talks about Annual Return. I have also attached a screenshot of it here.
Quarter-baked graduate. Part of lazy Nigerian youths who only know how to press phone and listen to music about women and butts.

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jmoore(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
MeineMutter:

I have replied you before. Go and see my modified reply where I tried to educate you more by putting the UK government’s link that talks about Annual Return. I have also attached a screenshot of it here.
Quarter-baked graduate. Part of lazy Nigerian youths who only know how to press phone and listen to music about women and butts.

You just showed your IQ is lower than that of a RAT. A directors responsibility is different from annual returns. Academic discussion is not for touts. Swerve and meet your fellow Babablu Bluublu bulabu for tia tia learning.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by MeineMutter: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

You just showed your IQ is lower than that of a RAT. A directors responsibility is different from annual returns. Academic discussion is not for touts. Swerve and meet your fellow Babablu Bluublu bulabu for tia tia learning.

Click on this link: https://www.gov.uk/running-a-limited-company

Suegbe. Your loads and savior, Obi the Yeastern Nigerian president held 1 share so he is a director. Parts of his responsibilities is to file annual returns. Under that annual return, he has to include his tax return.

We know how you Igbos love to twist narratives in your favor and that’s one of the reasons to have not been able to rule Nigeria and you won’t rule by the grace God almighty. You will continue to be second fiddle in the affairs of Nigeria. You can go and hug 33kva naked wire on this. I don’t give a hoot.
Once the pendulum doesn’t swing in your direction, you change the story and would be speaking with both mouths.

At least you can’t know the UK more than the UK government. Click on that link. It is about annual return of limited liability company, which HimTuLie was running to swindle the UK government in tax evasion. Therein contains all that goes with filling annual returns.

Olori pelebe. Nothing in their heads, other than discord and hatred for who is already at par or ahead of them.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by NessFortunate: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/575778-peter-obis-campaign-lied-about-dissolution-of-next-uk.html

This is why they call Peter Obi supporters mobs and zombies. Premiumtimes is not saying that no body should vote him, they as a media house it's telling public that Peter Obi spokeman lied they pointed where he lied, date of events were mentioned. If this was to be about Atiku or Tinubu mehn Peter Obi supporters would have said it we talk am they are corrupt bla bla blah. Yeye people that thinks tha Peter Obi is a SAINT and that every one is againgst him. OBJ endorse him he automatically became a SAINT. Babachir decamped to LP he too is now a SAINT. Na hypocrisy go kee una. I am waitting for #UNFOLLOWPREMIUMTIMES. Na so una go dey labour in vain for una miseerable life. nkitas.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by JoeNL22(m): 12:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Collect your PVC

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by zomby(m): 4:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK

I’m not surprised at all; whenever obituary opens up his mouth, he’s either telling friction stories or exaggerating the blast from the past. The man is a package of horse’s mess, the package reminds me of an igbo business.

Attempting to compare Tinubu to obituary is a complete insult. You can’t compare a LION to a kitten…it is impossible.
Nigerians need a LION to lead their country and not a lost kitten that’s Looking for free milk.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jmoore(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2023
MeineMutter:

Click on this link: https://www.gov.uk/running-a-limited-company

Suegbe. Your loads and savior, Obi the Yeastern Nigerian president held 1 share so he is a director. Parts of his responsibilities is to file annual returns. Under that annual return, he has to include his tax return.

We know how you Igbos love to twist narratives in your favor and that’s one of the reasons to have not been able to rule Nigeria and you won’t rule by the grace God almighty. You will continue to be second fiddle in the affairs of Nigeria. You can go and hug 33kva naked wire on this. I don’t give a hoot.
Once the pendulum doesn’t swing in your direction, you change the story and would be speaking with both mouths.

At least you can’t know the UK more than the UK government. Click on that link. It is about annual return of limited liability company, which HimTuLie was running to swindle the UK government in tax evasion. Therein contains all that goes with filling annual returns.

Olori pelebe. Nothing in their heads, other than discord and hatred for who is already at par or ahead of them.

Olodo doing copy and paste without comprehension!!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by MeineMutter: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
jmoore:

Olodo doing copy and paste without comprehension!!

Read it; you that can comprehend or bring your own evidence. At least I have supported my argument with facts. Stop arguing blindly like zombiedients. Full of lies like their messiah, Obi - the incoming president of the red soil country. Looser.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jmoore(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2023
MeineMutter:

Read it; you that can comprehend or bring your own evidence. At least I have supported my argument with facts. Stop arguing blindly like zombiedients. Looser.
You IQ is below this discussion. Don't you get it?
Illiterate urchins!!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
codedguy1:

Off point!! The UK govt is the one that deregistered/delisted the company. When did who deregistered or delisted the company become an issue.

Shallow minded arguments won't get you anywhere.

The point is that Obi's handlers didn't need to change the narrative. But we understand why they had to. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by codedguy1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
maasoap:

The point is that Obi's handlers didn't need to change the narrative. But we understand why they had to. grin grin grin

Change narrative from what to what?

There is nothing here for urchins to use to masturbate.

In short, urchins are the ones changing the narrative so that it would look like Obi committed a crime.

Pathetic.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by codedguy1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
zomby:
Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK

I’m not surprised at all; whenever obituary opens up his mouth, he’s either telling friction stories or exaggerating the blast from the past. The man is a package of horse’s mess, the package reminds me of an igbo business.

Attempting to compare Tinubu to obituary is a complete insult. You can’t compare a LION to a kitten…it is impossible.
Nigerians need a LION to lead their country and not a lost kitten that’s Looking for free milk.

Nigerians need a human being with capacity compassion and character to lead her not a wild animal like a Bourdillon Lion that wants to come finally kill every human being in Nigeria with his avaricious uncouth gazelle garagara bulaba tendencies.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
codedguy1:

Change narrative from what to what?

There is nothing here for urchins to use to masturbate.

In short, urchins are the ones changing the narrative so that it would look like Obi committed a crime.

Pathetic.

His handlers knew that he didn't commit crime regarding that, they just didn't want Zombiedients to know the truth
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
codedguy1:

Nigerians need a human being with capacity compassion and character to lead her not a wild animal like a Bourdillon Lion that wants to come finally kill every human being in Nigeria with his avaricious uncouth gazelle garagara bulaba tendencies.

You just described Tinubu. He has helped more people than any other candidates. He has nurtured and raised an army of competent people in the field of politics more than any other candidates. He still remains the best manager among all the presidential candidates right now
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by codedguy1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
maasoap:

You just described Tinubu. He has helped more people than any other candidates. He has nurtured and raised an army of competent people in the field of politics more than any other candidates. He still remains the best manager among all the presidential candidates right now

Tinubu indeed!!

Besides, he is old and frail and incoherent in speech and thinking.

He is not fit for that office. When he should have allowed Osinbajo and right now we would be have been having intellectual debates, instead we are being entertained with utterances like bulaba.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by codedguy1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
maasoap:

His handlers knew that he didn't commit crime regarding that, they just didn't want Zombiedients to know the truth

So what's the truth if he didn't commit any offence?
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Mrmb: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Polchiz:

Done which needful?
Obi committed a crime in UK and no arrest ?
He goes to UK all the time and his family lives in UK and yet no arrest?
He is even getting special invitation from British government.
If you urchins don't have a brain, please borrow one.

Your mugu thinking is first class, the punishment for his crime has been melted out to him. The crime was vomited in the company's name and the company is dissolved, so what else should they have done mumu
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
codedguy1:

So what's the truth if he didn't commit any offence?

So, you didn't know but kept stressing me all along?
The truth:
He didn’t submit audit report, two letters were sent to the company address on two different occasions but no response. So, company was deregistered and delisted by UK government. Simple. But his handler is telling Zombiedients that the company filed for dissolution grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by codedguy1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
maasoap:

So, you didn't know but kept stressing me all along?
The truth:
He didn’t submit audit report, two letters were sent to the company address on two different occasions but no response. So, company was deregistered and delisted by UK government. Simple. But his handler is telling Zombiedients that the company filed for dissolution grin grin grin

Very irrelevant. I ask again there is no contention about who delisted the company.

That you believe what you want to believe about filing for resolution is irrelevant at this point.

You can sue him for what you believe.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
codedguy1:

Very irrelevant. I ask again there is no contention about who delisted the company.

That you believe what you want to believe about filing for resolution is irrelevant at this point.

You can sue him for what you believe.

The UK government did. And the contention about it is WHY!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by codedguy1(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2023
maasoap:

The UK government did. And the contention about it is WHY!

This will be my last response on this.

The company failed to submit yearly annual accounts. That's the WHY?

Now if that is an offence, the question is WHY is the UK govt not prosecuting him/company?

You looking for an offence where there is none is just being dumb.

If you think a different reason was given to explain what happened and they are hiding something, feel free to report to the UK govt.

Obi just spoke at Chatham house, UK, why dem no arrest am. grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
codedguy1:

This will be my last response on this.

The company failed to submit yearly annual accounts. That's the WHY?

Correct✔

Now if that is an offence, the question is WHY is the UK govt not prosecuting him/company?

Not an offence, nobody said so either.

You looking for an offence where there is none is just being dumb.

No one is looking, so no one is being dumb. I think you're following

If you think a different reason was given to explain what happened and they are hiding something, feel free to report to the UK govt.

Obi just spoke at Chatham house, UK, why dem no arrest am. grin
This is where Obi's handler came in and I hope you will listen.
Obi's handler changed the narrative by saying that the company didn't fail to submit the audit report as reported by UK media but instead, the company filed for dissolution grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / Wives Of Lawmakers Celebrate Valentine In Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.