Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times (21662 Views)

Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate / IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by TheChameleon: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Him tu lie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by azpekuliar: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
You are wasting your time with your propaganda. So I should leave Peter Obi and vote a drug cartel boss or a renowned kleptocrat? You must be raving mad. If he did not use Fidelity bank’s money or Anambra state’s money to shore up the accounts of Next then that is a sign that Nigerians are backing the right horse.
The third ANAP/NOI polls comes out in about 2 weeks. You will see how little an effect your propaganda will have on Obi’s support base. To Chatham house we move!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by toprealman: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Same premium time should tell us a sustainable venture owned by Tinubu which is not built on monopolistic dictatorial basis..
How these people sleep remains a mystery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by kingthreat(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Please save us the stress of all these Peter Obi this Peter Obi that. All these useless propaganda does not move us an inch.

How do you expect me to vote two known criminals who will be assisted to walk around? Who cannot even make a coherent speech.
I love my country and would wish it anything good.

If I don't vote Obi, I will vote Kwankwaso. Please stop all these childish propaganda. Our mind is already made. If Osinbajo had APC ticket then you can come for debate and I will listen. Go sleep please

Will you shut up. So everything bad about Peter Obi in the news is propaganda abi. More reason why Obi will not win. So it can save you the stress of defending his bad policies by calling them propaganda.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Cantonese: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Oga OP, you are simply a complete OLODO or maybe a professional MUNTULA.

You should be talking with secondary or primary school children as you sound more like one of them.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by bencr7: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
Peter Obi, a notorious liar and offender of law.

The countdown clock has been oiled, it goes tick-tock, tick-tock.

Una eye go soon clear. grin
grin grin grin,ur tinubu is d worst All criminal,d only former governor,who is still controlling a state,that all lawyer, police,law Makers,touts are in is pocket.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by LAFOCUZY: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/575778-peter-obis-campaign-lied-about-dissolution-of-next-uk.html

Still .a possibility they filed for voluntary removal after the last notice. Sometimes happen if you a business man after considering your options. What I the crime here??
Interesting that the wife and himself have almost eual share. Mostly rare amongst rare.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/575778-peter-obis-campaign-lied-about-dissolution-of-next-uk.html

I still can't find the lie, was the company desolved? Yes, wether compulserily or volunterily...nonsense and senseless news...grin grin grin

The below urchins will definitely dive into the news and spew their usual trash after seeing the headline...grin grin grin

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing Ayamed seunmsg fake sarrki TheChameleon OsunOriginal ATLIEN2027 Moh247 KingKO22 ItsTutsi Zulum500 ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84 JoshTim TheNiceGuy KingKO22 drlateef Pakute Adaisback LegendHero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Chiffy: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by hopexter(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Please save us the stress of all these Peter Obi this Peter Obi that. All these useless propaganda does not move us an inch.

How do you expect me to vote two known criminals who will be assisted to walk around? Who cannot even make a coherent speech.

If I don't vote Obi, I will vote Kwankwaso. Please stop all these childish propaganda. Our mind is already made. If Osinbajo had APC ticket then you can come for debate and I will listen. Go sleep please

So you know about Kwankwaso yet you foolishly chose a worthless Obi who has nothing to offer. Charity they say begins at home and Obi should have started good governance from his state and not waiting to get to federal to exercise that, that’s fraud!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by davidl7: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
This dirtee people,
Na una hungry pass, na una beg money n food pass. Na una need liberation pass. But yet na Peter Obi n igbo be una problem.

Few months from now, politicians go win election una go still go back to begging for money n food. In fact, if they no do party for una street una no fit see food chop. Una go dey begi begi, dey constitute nuisance upndan! Even on social media. ''Do give away for us''! Usiless people!

I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jeffoe(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

Agbado gazelle gagaraga comparison without soaked bread in their skulls.

You need to prove that the company was ACTIVE IN OPERATIONS. But unfortunately you don't.

Secondly, you don't even know the meaning of annual returns. No wonder you are supporting Tinubu who claims to be an accountant but recently said statistics are not important. If you follow Olodo, you will be Olodo.

Let me teach you for free without charging you a roasted corn of electricity. Read below and understand.

An annual return is not A TAX. It is a yearly statement by an active registered business name or company which is meant to keep regulatory authority updated about the company's activities, composition, and its financial position
if a company is registered and has no business income for a year the government is aware of it but it still required to submit returns even of business inactivity. if a business has income in a year an does not file annual income then the government could investigate and prosecute for tax evasion as long as the the business was closed down and there was no criminal prosecution. I don't understand the reason for this news article it is just propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Look at all the zombies.

Even if they catch Obi lying, they will say it is a LIE.

Even if Obi himself says he lied, they will disagree with him.

Omo, Obi must not win this election because of these zombie followers of his. Accountability will fly out of the window because they will defend this man's failures with all they have got.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Golan007:

Therefore neither Tinubu nor Atiku is a thief.

Both tinubu and atiku have been charged in court for financial crimes both here and abroad.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by assholemods: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

If I don't vote Obi, I will vote Kwankwaso. Please stop all these childish propaganda. Our mind is already made. If Osinbajo had APC ticket then you can come for debate and I will listen. Go and sleep please, you paid useless propagandists. Oloriburuku them.
Lol... Face the facts in the news is it true or false. These are official claims not propaganda, that still doesn't stop you from voting for Obi since he his your choice.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by gidgiddy: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Im surprised that Premium times took all this trouble to find out how a company that is no longer operating was officially dissolved?

Whats the big deal in this?

Assuming I am CEO of a company based in the UK, and I become Governor of a State in Nigeria, resign my position, handover to my wife so she can wind down the company I no longer wish to operate, why would you be so interested if the company that no longer operates was voluntarily or compulsory dissolved?

The company no longer operates, who cares how it was dissolved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by assholemods: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
jaxxy:

Both tinubu and atiku have been charged in court for financial crimes both here and abroad.
Please can I have the link?
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ATLIEN2027: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a Conman.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by edungene7: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
What goes around comes around Tinubu used the southwest media to destroy GEJ in 2015 today the same media is inviting him with their torch light and he is running away is karma not nice guy!!!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Laughingkk: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Obi cleared this misinformation himself. According to Peter Obi, he dissolved Next UK , returned their citizenship which they had given him, and closed all his business interests in the UK as soon as he became a governor in Anambra state.

He said he had no businesses to pay any taxes to the UK government in 2020. Peter Obi is an uncommon Nigerian, clean as the mountain dew.

Just dey play,just dey cook up unknown information for yourself and your co-travellers
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
assholemods:

Please can I have the link?

it's been allover twitter with the original court documents posted some months back. Check nairaland and twitter.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Nijablast: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by leofab(f): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Golan007:
Olosho wey change location.
Mary Magdalene wey Jesus love nor be former Olosho ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Laughingkk: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Polchiz:

Fool!
If Obi committed any crime, why is EFCC keeping quiet?
A man that boasted of not stealing 1 kobo is moving around free without any immunity since 2015.
Is APC government afraid of Peter Obi?
Why did NDLEA and EFCC not after Tinubu and Atiku?
Since you know how to ask myopic questions
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Drkennielaw: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

You are the biggest fool..Read the article carefully, since 2016, Obi has been doing wayo with UK Authorities.
If a man was law abiding for 40 years but in 1 year committed a criminal offense, he would definitely face the wrath of the law. Stop putting your brain inside Peter Obi's butt, he's a smooth criminal. If could not manage a small business transparently, he would be worse as President much as he was as Governor. God forbid him.

Shut up and talk sensibly.. You need an urgent brain MRI evaluation..
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Nijablast: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by assholemods: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

FOOL!!! Useless Babablu Bluublu bulabu gazelle gagaraga!!

Face your drug trafficker that forfeited money to US government.

Fools that want a drug dealer as president.
This one will rant till death! cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by assholemods: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Laughingkk:

Why not you direct that question to NDLEA and EFCC?
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Laughingkk: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
TechW:

Fools abound grin
What's lie in there?
I no do again, na by force?

Did he tell you WHY E NO DO AGAIN
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Polchiz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Laughingkk:

Am I the EFCC chairman?
You claimed somebody is corrupt and you have the power to deal with him and you aren't doing anything about it.
Are you not delusional and ineffective?
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Polchiz(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

Don’t worry..

Efcc will soon nab him..

He has been cursed by Anambra people and he won’t escape it..
You waited for 8 years before you decided to react?
Your tenure finishes in 4 months.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Emekaonline: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

If I don't vote Obi, I will vote Kwankwaso. Please stop all these childish propaganda. Our mind is already made. If Osinbajo had APC ticket then you can come for debate and I will listen. Go and sleep please, you paid useless propagandists. Oloriburuku them.

When it is Peter Obi, the fools and idiots call it propanganda but if this new is about Tinubu, you will see the children of Belial saying rubbish. That is why I pity those who are shamelessly and foolsih following the liar of all liars in person of Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhaji Ganiyu Galadima Kidnapped In Kogi / Dambazau: It Was Difficult Working With Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP / President Muhammadu Buhari, The Service Chiefs Are Meeting Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.