Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times (21641 Views)

Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate / IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by PeterObi4LP: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
For those who care to know, even if I see Peter Obi kill or rub someone in my present, I will still vote him because my mind is made up. After the election, I'll come back to treat his F-up!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Laughingkk: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
tuborme:
Ordinary side chick… dem no find on this man anywhere… this man has been saying for over years now that he abandoned his businesses in UK for his wife to close shop and faced governorship in Nigeria. He even said he dropped their citizenship and moved his monies to a tax haven as is the best known practice otherwise UK tax on the rich at 45% will finish the money if left in the UK( what some mischievous people call pandora)

I don’t understand how Premium times is messing itself with this fake news. The Man told you years back that he closed his business in the UK. I remember he said that joining politics actually made him poorer!

Premium Times is only legit when they call out ATIKU and JAGABAN,but if they call out PANDORA there you know there is a fault

Just dey play
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Emekaonline: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
edungene7:
What goes around comes around Tinubu used the southwest media to destroy GEJ in 2015 today the same media is inviting him with their torch light and he is running away is karma not nice guy!!!

Is this news about Tinubu or some of you baby factory products just like to mention Tinubu because he lives in your dude brain?
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Golan007: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
jaxxy:

Both tinubu and atiku have been charged in court for financial crimes both here and abroad.

Same as Obi.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Emekaonline: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
For those who care to know, even if I see Peter Obi kill or rub someone in my present, I will still vote him because my mind is made up. After the election, I'll come back to treat his F-up!

Exactly the same for the supporters of Tinubu, that no amount of propaganda from the children of hate will stop his supporters from supporting him. Let everyone get that to their dude brain
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ItsTutsi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
It's nothing new! Pandora Anini is known to be a pathological lier. Even his campaign rallies has lies covered all over using canopies cheesy

His a failure and incompetent. Even with stolen money, he couldn't still keep a business afloat
KingOfAmebo:

I still can't find the lie, was the company desolved? Yes, wether compulserily or volunterily...nonsense and senseless news...grin grin grin

The below urchins will definitely dive into the news and spew their usual trash after seeing the headline...grin grin grin

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing Ayamed seunmsg fake sarrki TheChameleon OsunOriginal ATLIEN2027 Moh247 KingKO22 ItsTutsi Zulum500 ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84 JoshTim TheNiceGuy KingKO22 drlateef Pakute Adaisback LegendHero

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by malakaimoscondo: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Please save us the stress of all these Peter Obi this Peter Obi that. All these useless propaganda does not move us an inch.

How do you expect me to vote two known criminals who will be assisted to walk around? Who cannot even make a coherent speech.
I love my country and would wish it anything good.

If I don't vote Obi, I will vote Kwankwaso. Please stop all these childish propaganda. Our mind is already made. If Osinbajo had APC ticket then you can come for debate and I will listen. Go and sleep please, you paid useless propagandists. Oloriburuku them.
but if na tinubu na true not propaganda.. After Feb 25 everyone eye go clear
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by LegalWolf: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Obi cleared this misinformation himself. According to Peter Obi, he dissolved Next UK , returned their citizenship which they had given him, and closed all his business interests in the UK as soon as he became a governor in Anambra state.

He said he had no businesses to pay any taxes to the UK government in 2020. Peter Obi is an uncommon Nigerian, clean as the mountain dew.

You guys will say anything but the truth! C'mon!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by LegalWolf: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
but if na tinubu na true not propaganda.. After Feb 25 everyone eye go clear

Exactly!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Chi133(f): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:
According to zombidients above, if Pandora Anini committed a crime in 2020, we shouldn't talk about it but if Tinubu or Atiku committed a crime in 1999, we must talk about it and use it against them. Dump supporters.

Werey. May Tinubu happen to you and your family
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by LegalWolf: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Polchiz:

Fool!
If Obi committed any crime, why is EFCC keeping quiet?
A man that boasted of not stealing 1 kobo is moving around free without any immunity since 2015.
Is APC government afraid of Peter Obi?

BUT THE SAME LOGIC CAN BE USED FOR ATIKU AND TINUBU!
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Afamed: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Smooth criminal. A very deceitful fellow
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ogatboy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please can you remind us the owner of thus propaganda newspaper? I guess he's on the Tinubu PCC list. Una never tire for falsehood? After May 2023, all these non sense will stop
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ipobarecriminals: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
sad this PityOBI carry job go give them in UK while the piggies are running up/down in traffic with their gala carton plus lacasa. D dimwit even scam them join to contribute to his upcoming failed presidential bid. Fl@theaddsPIGs una go get sense by force
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by McStoic(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
When Willie Obiano refused to part with 7.5 billion naira bribe that Peter Obi demanded from him, that's when Obi knew that the fate of NEXT International London was hanging in the balance. Subsequent attempts to impose Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo on the state to steal the 7.5 billion naira for him were bravely foiled by the watchful people of Anambra state. Peter Obi has his eyes on Nigeria's treasury to revive his company NEXT, he is completely bereft of ideas.

Someone who saved several billions of naira for Anambra State when he was a governor and had a chance to steal, didn't do so. So he had to leave office and then start begging someone to give him the money Abi? You must have a trophy for low IQ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by goslowgoslow(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
McStoic:

Someone who saved several billions of naira for Anambra State when he was a governor and had a chance to steal, didn't do so. So he had to leave office and then start begging someone to give him the money Abi? You must have a trophy for low IQ...
Lol... that he saved money doesn't mean he never stole, may be he could have saved more than he did
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by McStoic(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

You are the biggest fool..Read the article carefully, since 2016, Obi has been doing wayo with UK Authorities.
If a man was law abiding for 40 years but in 1 year committed a criminal offense, he would definitely face the wrath of the law. Stop putting your brain inside Peter Obi's butt, he's a smooth criminal. If could not manage a small business transparently, he would be worse as President much as he was as Governor. God forbid him.

Hahahaha...I understand how frustrating it is for you guys to pin a single corruption charge on Peter Obi. What EFCC has not been able to do, you guys are trying in vain.... I am really enjoying una frustrations.... grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Allisgud: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Golan007:

Therefore neither Tinubu nor Atiku is a thief.
can tinubu and atiku lay claim to a known company and boldly say they own it,no, billionaires without enterprise
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by ipobarecriminals: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:
According to zombidients above, if Pandora Anini committed a crime in 2020, we shouldn't talk about it but if Tinubu or Atiku committed a crime in 1999, we must talk about it and use it against them. Dumb supporters.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Allisgud: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Agbado thinks after reading this I will change my mind and vote them,obi is clean abeg
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Golan007: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Allisgud:
can tinubu and atiku lay claim to a known company and boldly say they own it,no, billionaires without enterprise
Who owns INTELS?
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by McStoic(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pakute:

I know say Obidense no too get brain but let me break it down for you in lay man's term. What Obi did was just like a tenant who refused to pay his landlord the rent due for a period that elapsed. But rather than pay, he quit and parked out of the house. That's similar to what Obi did. Obi too get criminal sense for head.

Criminal sense indeed!! So which one Bala Blu come get? Save your premium tears bro. He is going to UK this week. Go and wait for him there and ask the Metropolitan police to arrest him...Awon eleribu;d
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by goslowgoslow(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
leofab:
Mary Magdalene wey Jesus love nor be former Olosho ?
That one no be romantic love, everybody loves Jesus.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Allisgud: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Golan007:

Who owns INTELS?
and mikano abi,hope u know he denied both
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Golan007: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Allisgud:
and mikano abi,hope u know he denied both

Atiku had the right ro deny ownership of Intels because he had since sold it.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by McStoic(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roger3D:
Mr Obi resigned as a director of Next UK in 2008, more than a year after becoming a governor, thereby violating Nigeria’s code of conduct law for public officers.

This is all that concerns me asides the fact that this crooked old banker has a history of evading taxes wherever he conducts business. If this guy mistakenly becomes president, you can expect our Federation account to be shifted to the Cayman Islands under his daughter's name

Drag am go EFCC na. I understand how frustrating it is to nail him with any corruption charge... May your remaining days on earth not end in sorrow with the way you are going... grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by McStoic(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Lol... that he saved money doesn't mean he never stole, may be he could have saved more than he did

So does it make any sense that he has to leave government to beg for a meagre 7 billion naira when he is worth hundreds of billions? How una dey take manage dey contradict unaself abeg? Na wa ooo ����
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Lerio(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
When Willie Obiano refused to part with 7.5 billion naira bribe that Peter Obi demanded from him, that's when Obi knew that the fate of NEXT International London was hanging in the balance. Subsequent attempts to impose Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo on the state to steal the 7.5 billion naira for him were bravely foiled by the watchful people of Anambra state. Peter Obi has his eyes on Nigeria's treasury to revive his company NEXT, he is completely bereft of ideas.

I refuse to believe that this comment came from an adult. If your Batified, I ll understand sha
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by edungene7: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Emekaonline:

Is this news about Tinubu or some of you baby factory products just like to mention Tinubu because he lives in your dude brain?
urchin yr brain is paining you obi is coming yr kind will be well taken care of at Yaba left
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by galaxy2020(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
...Even if you tell me that Peter obi is my mama lover, I will still vote him.....so those flying fake news against him, are just wasting their time.
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by 77up(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Is there anything else that nanu does so easily if not lieing ? I can see f00lish obidi.ots coming here to insult UK grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Campaign Lied About Dissolution Of Next UK - Premium Times by Mrmb: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Polchiz:

Fool!
If Obi committed any crime, why is EFCC keeping quiet?
A man that boasted of not stealing 1 kobo is moving around free without any immunity since 2015.
Is APC government afraid of Peter Obi?

Was the company located in Nigeria?
When it's not on the sovereign territory of the country why EFCC wan pursue am? The necessary authorities in charge over there have done the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar / Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.