Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,961 members, 7,828,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual (31087 Views)

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by merits(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian fashion stylist, Yomi Casual, has reacted to rumours about his sexuality, IGBERETV reports.

A few days ago, some social media users claimed Yomi is gay. In a post shared on his Instagram page today, the fashion designer countered the claims while raining curses on himself if it were indeed true that he's into men.

He said if the rumors are false, may the same curse befall those peddling the rumours. His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnb6hTyIxjG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bro calm down I understand your plights.

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Inhuman69: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ohraykon:
the guy was right you be gay grin

Even if I be gay or not, he’s wrong
Homosexuality will forever be part of the human and other animals nature
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Ohraykon: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Inhuman69:

Even if I be gay or not, he’s wrong
Homosexuality will forever be part of the human and other animals nature
but its not good na its against nature, it destroys true feminine and masculine order. we need to get rid of it.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Kekydiv(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
No be today we know say that kind of swear no dey work! I know how many times my sister said “if na me thief the meat from pot let okada jam me” till tomorrow nothing has happened to her! And na she thief the meat grin.. All i know is that in every rumor there’s an atom of truth!

2 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Inhuman69: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ohraykon:
but its not good na its against nature, it destroys true feminine and masculine order. we need to get rid of it.
Sometimes it’s not up to a person to be straight
It’s in the genes, didn’t they teach you this in biology
Sugar or cigarettes aren’t good or bad but causes more damage to the society and cigarettes is legal .
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Ohraykon: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Inhuman69:

Sometimes it’s not up to a person to be straight
It’s in the genes, didn’t they teach you this in biology
Sugar or cigarettes aren’t good or bad but causes more damage to the society and cigarettes is legal .
its not in any genes mr fraud biologist, its not natural but mental illness in sexual sphere. if we go spiritual remove the unclean spirit and the person goes back to default settings which is being straight.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Inhuman69: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ohraykon:
its not in any genes mr fraud biologist, its not natural but mental illness in sexual sphere. if we go spiritual remove the unclean spirit and the person goes back to default settings which is being straight.
You lack knowledge on
Genetically in-balance in human
Nothing spiritual or mental illness
It’s all about human abnormalities
One of them is homosexuality, just like hermaphroditism … try and research things before judging

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Ohraykon: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Inhuman69:

You lack knowledge on
Genetically in-balance in human
Nothing spiritual or mental illness
It’s all about human abnormalities
One of them is homosexuality, just like hermaphroditism … try and research things before judging
no one is judging i know you are gay submit yourself for spiritual cleansing you will be straight by factory settings. its not a good lifestyle, the elites are using it as a tool to destroy masculinity and enslave the society. even our ancestors frown at it, research on buck-breaking, you will understand what i am talking about. the real gate–keepers in africa, have you ever seen anyone who is homosexual?
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
crafteck:

Oga, it affects business
abegii.... All this accusations even makes them more popular and bring more customers so forget that thing!

May I remind u, bad thing sell faster than good In this perilous time.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Inhuman69: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ohraykon:
no one is judging i know you are gay submit yourself for spiritual cleansing you will be straight by factory settings. its not a good lifestyle, the elites are using it as a tool to destroy masculinity and enslave the society. even our ancestors frown at it, research on buck-breaking, you will understand what i am talking about. the real gate–keepers in africa, have you ever seen anyone who is homosexual?
I’m not gay neither am I homophobic and stop
being derivative , yes they are homosexuals in Africa very well you are just stereotyped … they’re tribes that practice it in the ancient times
You are delusional …. Even if I was gay …I’m still stating facts

2 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Ohraykon: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Inhuman69:

I’m not gay neither am I homophobic and stop
being derivative , yes they are homosexuals in Africa very well you are just stereotyped … they’re tribes that practice it in the ancient times
You are delusional …. Even if I was gay …I’m still stating facts
nobody is delusional i am very real and factual, i understand my spirit irritates your demons. why are you gay?
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Inhuman69: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ohraykon:
nobody is delusional i am very real and factual, i understand my spirit irritates your demons. why are you gay?

Typing gibberish
Your Spirit irritates my demons that’s rubbish
I barely care about your existence fam
Call me gay all you want just because I believe everyone has rights and personal life choices
I don’t need your validation
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kajaard:

Shut up your mouth.

Has Alex Ekubo and IK Ogbonna come out to say they are bi-sexual? Where did you get that information that they are bi-sexual?

What's really wrong with you people sef?

If Alex and Ik were bi-sexual will they come out and admit it in a country like Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
He's doing too much undecided
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 17, 2023
And What's so wrong he was to be gay?
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Ohraykon: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Inhuman69:

Typing gibberish
Call me gay all you want just because I believe everyone has rights and personal life choices
so you are still gay?
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Inhuman69: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ohraykon:
so you are still gay?

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Ohraykon: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=Inhuman69 post=120127428][/quote] you are confused
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Brush1: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
We4all:
Those curses are watery becaise they were typed and not pronounced with the tongue.. Even at that, the curses does not exonerate him. I have seen people who were guilty but swore on the lives of their children. He is friends with Alex and IK; who are supposedly bisexual. So, it is natural for people to also tag him as gay.

What he is or not isn’t your business. I am not supportive of such but I respect their decision.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Inhuman69: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ohraykon:

Typing gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. / Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) / Davido Chilling Femi Otedola! Billionaire’s Son Meets With A Billionaire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.