Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual (31091 Views)

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by GeneralPula: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2023
But who accused him of being gay?
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by FireUpNow(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2023
You and your wife just need to keep some things off social media and private.

4 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by FOOTSOLDIER1: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2023
This Obansanjo soshal media self
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by PellsKodak: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Romanoff:
There's a menace of gay men deceiving women into marriage these days due to the stigma placed on homosexuals in Nigeria.

However, until the spouse catches the person in the act and confesses it or someone else with evidence accuses the person, it's dangerous to just about damaging people's names with unfounded accusations.
I won't deceive you
Let's get married undecided undecided
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by loucbou: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Aww, then you are actually a Gaybriel
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Realmi: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Social media can make or mar u.. ..
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by stasius: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Nawa ooo.

Make una end this nonsense.
Gay gay gay up and down. Ah ah! Make we read other news na.
Who cares whether u are gay or not? Na ur business man!
Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Sensiblerealist: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2023
They just want to bring this guy down out of jealousy

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Kajaard: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2023
We4all:
Those curses are watery becaise they were typed and not pronounced with the tongue.. Even at that, the curses does not exonerate him. I have seen people who were guilty but swore on the lives of their children. He is friends with Alex and IK; who are supposedly bisexual. So, it is natural for people to also tag him as gay.

Shut up your mouth.

Has Alex Ekubo and IK Ogbonna come out to say they are bi-sexual? Where did you get that information that they are bi-sexual?

What's really wrong with you people sef?

5 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Temptee101(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
Good one from Mr. Yomi Casual to Publicly and boldly come out .

Being gay , lesbian or what they call it is at odd with GOD and Science.
It is an act Evil, abomination and Wickedness.

It does not Matter the country or personality that is advancing it or engaged in it, it is evil, disgusting and abominable. Infact it quickly provokes the Wrath of GOD on Humanity.

Pastor, you failed to make reference to the curses he showered on himself and his accusers.

To swear in the name of God, is it biblical?

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by crafteck(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2023
AccessME:
Seeking others validation and opinions to live ur best moments on earth will only earn u down and regrets in the long run!

Oga, it affects business
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by WhisperedNoise: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Kajaard:
The Makun family fall my hand by even giving these gossips a response.

There are things you don't bother coming to the public to defend yourselves.

These bloggers are fools and no response should be given to them

You get, chief.
Ignore them.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by highchief1: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian fashion stylist, Yomi Casual, has reacted to rumours about his sexuality, IGBERETV reports.

A few days ago, some social media users claimed Yomi is gay. In a post shared on his Instagram page today, the fashion designer countered the claims while raining curses on himself if it were indeed true that he's into men.

He said if the rumors are false, may the same curse befall those peddling the rumours. His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnb6hTyIxjG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
go and shave ur beards bro u look like a gay.na una Dey attract nonsense to una self
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Tonyavaro: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2023

Enjoy powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

supports memory card, auxiliary port, strap carriage , FM radio etc.

Price - N20,000

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Philipmoon2(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2023
In you i understand that some people are really devilish, just look at what is coming out from your mouth, may you experience character assassination that will affect your whole life!
We4all:
Those curses are watery becaise they were typed and not pronounced with the tongue.. Even at that, the curses does not exonerate him. I have seen people who were guilty but swore on the lives of their children. He is friends with Alex and IK; who are supposedly bisexual. So, it is natural for people to also tag him as gay.

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Is it true he has been knacking Alex Ekubo behind the scenes

If you vote for APC this coming elections may kidnappers hijack your motor midway of your journey.

8 years no be 8 weeks, we can't allow another 8 years to waste.

LMAO!

Na like this rumours dey start o.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Mekharay007(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Even Alex Ekubo said same thing
UTI Nwachukwu said same thing.

Till Gistlover go provide your videos now , you go shock enter depression.

3 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by spencekat(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Kajaard:
The Makun family fall my hand by even giving these gossips a response.

There are things you don't bother coming to the public to defend yourselves.

These bloggers are fools and no response should be given to them
But silence sometimes is not golden.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by terrezo2002(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Umbrateeth04, margery, gromilla010 can you say the same
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Kobicove(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
They didn't accuse you of being a womanizer, they just accused you of being a homo straight out of the blues... there's no smoke without fire! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Isabi4lov: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Na wa o
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by dudusky007(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2023
Sundaycomputer:
Ok
I fix laptop buy laptops sale laptop � 081 3934. 7one 79
where is your location
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by damkin24(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2023
We4all:
U stylishly share from the curses if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by spencekat(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Righteousness2:

It does not Matter the country or personality that is advancing it or engaged in it, it is evil, disgusting and abominable. Infact it quickly provokes the Wrath of GOD on Humanity.
You didn't even preach to them to surrender their lives to Jesus Christ and also roll out ways they can break free.Please always lace your submissions with love and not your normal 'repent or die'type of evangelism.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2023
I don't think thr guy is gay. I have a friend who's known him for years from surulere and I didn't hear such gay jist.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by daygee12: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Righteousness2:

Bro u are gay I just confirmed it
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Haveyoueatentod: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2023
No smoke without fire, something must have triggered that accusation.

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Greatechng(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2023
BABA don burst speaker
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Inhuman69: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2023
These are mere words
Even if he was gay , he’s probably trying to close his tracks with sentiments tongue

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by spencekat(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Kajaard:

Shut up your mouth.

Has Alex Ekubo and IK Ogbonna come out to say they are bi-sexual? Where did you get that information that they are bi-sexual?

What's really wrong with you people sef?
Don't mind them.They keep on denting people's names without proper proofs.

1 Like

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2023
This gay thing is becoming paramount. I went to a "bachelor eve" organised by an "overseas" based guy and it turned out to be a gay party, i left immediately. Guys that i saw there tied pink scarf with bum shorts. Honestly, i have been a big fan of live and let's live but that gay party was disgusting.I wonder why a girl will knowingly marry a guy who she knows is gay.

2 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by tamdun: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
We need social media regulations
Badly,u can't just slander people and go free like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) / Zlatan Ibile's Fans Scramble Inside Dirty Water to Get Money He Sprayed (Video) / See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.