Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria (25015 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by okuta007: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Backpedal:

This mentality here is the reason why every level headed person should jaapa from this country
It's all about money money �
No talk of any other thing

do you think the food in America is healthy ? do you know that 90% of food available for 200 million Americans is genetically modified ? that comes with health risks in later life ? your food in Nigeria today is 100% grown naturally and healthier than most things we eat in America
- one of the very reasons you should stay nack and don’t go feed your body with poison abroad

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by IbeOkehie: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
okuta007:

do you think the food in America is healthy ? do you know that 90% of food available for 200 million Americans is genetically modified ? that comes with health risks in later life ? your food in Nigeria today is 100% grown naturally and healthier than most things we eat in America
- one of the very reasons you should stay nack and don’t go feed your body with poison abroad

The average Nigerian man has a life expectancy of less than 60 years whereas the average Black Man in the USA will live to at least 70, for White Men it's around 80. Think about the implications of the data I just gave you....

There's a broader view of life that must be taken into account when making such a comparison. Life expectancy an irreducible measure of...well...life.

Have a good day.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by IbeOkehie: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Gabangel:

I didn't want to call the state on purpose (classified info, I want to be paid for it and the state is not going to be listed here), this same state is where someone bought normal rice for 5-7k and that same bag is selling 18K this month! Another state around there is where you see basket of tomato - N300! same basket would reach N2500 at a particular point of you. Let me drop one of the states, then tell you a story - one of my friends who stayed in Adamawa to school in the university, use to go to Taraba/Benue and pack onions to sell in Kano - and his gains were humongous! It was so good that every year there's that season you don't see him. Its the same benue, someone was making money from buying bushmeat at N200-N300 and selling at over N1200. Or should I talk about charcoal making in Oyo and transporting it to Ondo or Edo. Some states have excess of a particular crop or product, its the transportation out that increases the prices and then the middle men, adding their own gain after buying it at a ridiculous price.

This is one of the best comments in this thread. Yes, I know of the business you write about. Yes, it can be done by a person of average means and the returns are probably good. Some of the people who own African food stores here are part of the supply chain in that market, that's how I know of it. Also know a lady in Nigeria does exactly the same thing with snail. Come to think of it, even growing up I had aunts and uncles who did that trade, travelling to Northern Nigeria to buy tomatoes, yams and other things to sell in Aba and PH.

The bigger issue though is about CHANCES & PROBABILITIES and then general living standards. What will be their LIKELY general status 25 years from today?

Even looking back on life now I wouldn't advise myself as a young man of average means to choose that business over a chance to live in the USA. I think I'm well informed on the prospects.

Have a good night. :-

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by okuta007: 2:10am On Jan 20, 2023
IbeOkehie:

The average Nigerian man has a life expectancy of less than 60 years whereas the average Black Man in the USA will live to at least 70, for White Men it's around 80. Think about the implications of the data I just gave you....

There's a broader view of life that must be taken into account when making such a comparison. Life expectancy an irreducible measure of...well...life.

Have a good day.

and in my village in Nigeria - a man who is 98 years old just died - same day a 12 year old boy was shot dead in Chicago on his way back from school - i guess death forgot your statistics and comparison welcomed both of them the same day - Oga, who go die go die regardless of where u dey stay, forget all that stats bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmmm, I have read many comments here both meaningful and irrelevant.
Many supported Japa and many supported business like Transportation, Automobile both used and others,phones, bets, palm oil, Oil and gas and lot more.
To those who requested for DM, forget about it, share it here so that others can gain from it.
My believe is if there's right and legitimate way to Japa, I will do and if I consider business that is profitable among those mentioned with ROI that what it no hesitation.
Many people can learn from this discussion, thank you all.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
With what I know now, I'll take the 10M. Maximise it, then move abroad later with it. So the destination is still abroad, but just not now.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Backpedal: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
pansophist:
With what I know now, I'll take the 10M. Maximise it, then move abroad later with it. So the destination is still abroad, but just not now.

Yea
That's what I'll do too
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Qasak(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
bigsam75:
Between investing 10million naira in Nigeria or JAPA with 10M which one is the best?
Japa is the best option not just for you but for your kids. I Dey run my Canada japa movement as we speak.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
pansophist:

Like how much can land you in the USA successfully?
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Qasak:

Japa is the best option not just for you but for your kids. I Dey run my Canada japa movement as we speak.

Like how much can it cost?
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Nosa111(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2023
Na Becos you nor get money you dey yarn like that. Lol

People have millions and don’t even know what to do with it or what to invest on. Not everybody can be a business person.
ZINNYBANKS:

I'm not disputing that but you self reason am shey u fit get that kind amonut make u still dey confused.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
onatisi:
how were you able to raise the 10m? Don't you think if you put in more effort, you can double it to 20m? trust me many of those japaing all about are now regretting it. there is nothing special in hamburgers, pizzas or white women, if you have your money you can get them easily any where you are in this world, the most important thing in this world is money and if you are somewhere making and getting it, better calm down, relax and save as much as you can. that your 10m naira is actually over 15k dollars, ask how many Nigerians who are in London have 20k dollars or pounds in their accounts as savings? i am not against traveling but if you have something tangible and bring in the money you are doing in Nigeria, then you have no course or reason to travel to japa . just clear Ur head and invest in anything except betting, drugs, and women, Nigeria is an investor heaven

One of the best advice so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by biyams(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
loucbou:
Yo write like a todler. Can barely understand

without circumlocutions u can't sort out the key points? u read like a toddler u can barely understand
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by loucbou: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Brush up your writing skills. Ewu

biyams:
without circumlocutions u can't sort out the key points? u read like a toddler u can barely understand
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by biyams(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
loucbou:
Mr oxford so I'm writing in English? i just realized that.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by biyams(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
loucbou:

what's the need for calling someone "ewu" at first calling "toddler" ?
what's the good thing about that?
because u know English🤷🤷
I should brush my writing skills 🤔
the last time I checked, the psychomotor has been the ones feeding the Affective and cognitive domain in learning.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by loucbou: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
E pain you...sorry

biyams:
what's the need for calling someone "ewu" at first calling "toddler" ?
what's the good thing about that?
because u know English🤷🤷
I should brush my writing skills 🤔
the last time I checked, the psychomotor has been the ones feeding the Affective and cognitive domain in learning.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Kirchoffs: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

Hello there. I love your post here and I am willing to delve into a good business too. Please do you mind sharing the business you or any of your friends are into with me?
This one na mumu, you think any Nigerian will show you business that fetches him good money, just Dey play
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kirchoffs:
This one na mumu, you think any Nigerian will show you business that fetches him good money, just Dey play

Na your Papa be mumu Omo ale jati jati. Why would you come here to reply a post from January that I had even forgotten just to rain insult on me?

Also, do you think all Nigerians are selfish like you? Do you know how many times people have shared ideas with others in here and how many times I personally have gotten different advice on businesses and investments. If you believe people are not willing to help, then you should check yourself first. Arindin!
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Advise still needed

What business can I do with this sum
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by mane48: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Japa
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Biola67: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Hope say Sapa never make you close down the business wey dey say make you start? 🤣🤣
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bobobri(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
for your own good japa ooooo
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2023
bobobri:
for your own good japa ooooo
Can 10m do the magic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bank With Fastest 'form A ' School Fees Payment / 30 Things To Know About Recent Railway Constructions In Nigeria (1999-2019) / Trailer Crushes Commercial Buses On Oshodi-Apapa express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.