Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria (25146 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
PHIPEX:
I will go for good business as long as you understand the business very well, how many businessmen have you seen relocating? Except you will continue to seek employment for the rest of your life.

Japa is more or less an employee mentality. Nigeria's richest men are all businessmen, think about it
which 10m businesses can make you rich in this Nigeria The richest men in Nigeria are those with government connections to get contracts. What has any of them invented And majority of Nigerians cannot get to that level. So rest

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Do not try to invest that money in anything Nigeria.
My startup crashed when i tried to make in Made in Nigeria. I regret that action until now.

Take that money and go, Hustle and try to save. When things are better, come and invest.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by yesloaded: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
ednut1:
guy forget am o. Some people get money for this Nigeria .

Leave him, make e dey play grin
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
HRprof:
If you have 10m you will not think of Jakpa
10 million is even too much to waste for Jakpa with proper travel arrangements you will spent highest 2m .
Mind you it will take you 5 year or more to make 10m abroad.
All the rich men in Nigeria reside in Nigeria E get why shocked
is not about making 10m abroad, is about living in a country where the system and institutions works. You can make more than 10m abroad in a month but majority of the amount usually goes to paying bills and it's even better to pay bills cos you're enjoying the services you're paying for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:

Which profitable business you want do with that amount and be ok?
a whole lot

You can start a whole lot of business from small manufacturing to importation of phones
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Most Nigerians don't know or are scared of doing business cause they are scared of losing money so they will always choose to japa to a foreign land to go work there and get paid. I think the major problem with a lot of Nigerian youths is the fear of failing. I started my biz with 120k naira and was making 60k naira monthly at the beginning. At that time if you were to come nairaland to ask for a biz to do with that amount, you goin' to get laughed at. 10m is big for business but if your career like mine is Foreign like soccer, rapper, Astronaut, Doctor, Nurse then you can japa but if you have no talent take the money husstle, 15k dollars na rent dey take almost everything o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by SHINJA: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Saidfx:
Contact me with just 5mil, i'll introduce you to people at owode onirin and in less than a decade you wont regret it

Werin dey sup there.?
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
ednut1:
which 10m businesses can make you rich in this Nigeria The richest men in Nigeria are those with government connections to get contracts. What has any of them invented And majority of Nigerians cannot get to that level. So rest
Change your mentality bros, get closer to serious businessmen and your eyes will open

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by JoshTim: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:

Like what type of investment will pay more than JAPA?
Fix the 4milla in a strong bank for as long as you want.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Op I can bet my balls you don't have N100,000
There's no way you'll have N10m and still be confused .

Don't doubt bro
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by biyams(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
When u japa, before finally settling down over 35% of your money will be gone, after you settle more percentage will go for tax and services, here someone can humanly help u there your money will humanly help u ..good part is when you get a job.. unlike Nigeria u can't set a business easily there, it depends on where you're going to Sha, but you'll need alot of paperwork, you'll eat what you can afford not what you want and that's just to save cash as it's coming in....good thing about going out there is you can run online jobs easily (depending on the country you're japparing to). If you're someone who could play piano or musical instrument, you have an upper hand more than someone with a degree there...here your 10million can decide to follow our economy or our wahala, either way there's still a way out, anything you see someone doing for long that u know as a business like selling palmoil for instance, or any non perishable edible stuffs, ask them how business is going, they'll say they're running at loss but they'll always be running the business which means there's a thin line between their sincerity and hidden business secret as it is one of the ethics of trading, think about why people who say they're not seeing profits and still going for the business.... there's something, find that something.....you'll realize that something is profit, now multiply it with 1/4 of your 10million .....see for your self is japa worth it or
that "something" is worth it...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Use it to eat chicken suya
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:

Supplies
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Mariangeles(f): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:
Between investing 10million naira in Nigeria or JAPA with 10M which one is the best?

If you knew the (legit) profit that money could yield you in Nigeria within months, without you even having to lift a finger, you'd slap yourself for asking that question.
Knowledge is all you need.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
PHIPEX:
Change your mentality bros, get closer to serious businessmen and your eyes will open
and who told you i’m not close to them If you enter business you know nothing about in this Nigeria you don lose your money. To get small govt contract self bribe of 5m to 15m don enter.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by jossytech(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Raise goat n sheep and see the fund in 300% in 2 years

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
ibechris:

Which business have u done that makes u lie to people.
I am a business man and also an employee and all my friends are business men and women whom i envy and that made me to join them.

I think this kind of lies should stop in this 2023.
There is nothing that is smooth but neither is it smooth abroad.

Nigeria is a haven for anything called investment,business,tax and more. Only when he travels out he will know that Nigeria is a great country.

You sabi.

People don't know you can be unlucky in business too just as some are unlucky with migration too.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
jossytech:
Raise goat n sheep and see the fund in 300% in 2 years

Agreed. With good fortune, of course.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Sukkyy2010: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
ibechris:

Which business have u done that makes u lie to people.
I am a business man and also an employee and all my friends are business men and women whom i envy and that made me to join them.

I think this kind of lies should stop in this 2023.
There is nothing that is smooth but neither is it smooth abroad.

Nigeria is a haven for anything called investment,business,tax and more. Only when he travels out he will know that Nigeria is a great country.
it a belittle for you answering the dummy Op, someone who has never practice business before in his life let alone having financial intelligence. Some of them that travel out of this country with millions of naira for a greener pasture are blind to see the endless opportunity in Nigeria that doesn't require even average cost of the money been spent on migration.

In late 2020 I initiate a business with 500k,( don't ask what type of business) today I've amounted to 5m within the space of 2year while many with enough capital than I did are still ranting all over painting bad the country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
ednut1:
and who told you i’m not close to them If you enter business you know nothing about in this Nigeria you don lose your money. To get small govt contract self bribe of 5m to 15m don enter.
If you are still thinking of govt contract as business then you are in the wrong kind of business. Business in this case is not contract but regular trade or production.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by zionstaar75: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:

if u get 10% profit on 10 million that's a million naira a month which is over a thousand dollars a month. Unless your village people are on your case u don't need to run anywhere. As for the businesses I don't like asking people to contact me but if u have smart people around u looking for business to do with 10 million shouldn't be a problem.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by DatNaijaGuy: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
HRprof:
If you have 10m you will not think of Jakpa
10 million is even too much to waste for Jakpa with proper travel arrangements you will spent highest 2m .
Mind you it will take you 5 year or more to make 10m abroad.
All the rich men in Nigeria reside in Nigeria E get why shocked

Five years to make ten million.
Is he relocation to Burkina Faso?

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ChicagoBar(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Invest on football betting with 1xbet you won't regret it use half of the money .. you will be making good cash daily. Emails me if you are interested wolemicro@gmail.com
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mariangeles:

If you knew the (legit) profit that amount of money could yield you in Nigeria within months, without you even having to lift a finger, you'd slap yourself for asking that question.
Knowledge is you need.

I tell you.

You can't tell how much difference knowledge makes.

I've been in business the past 11-12 years, but I just discovered a new path with lesser capital and comparatively higher knowledge.

It's now my team see my insistence on heavy investment in research. I once travelled to and fro via trucks over long distances just to engage in proper physical market research.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ozo13(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:

Like what type of investment will pay more than JAPA?
if u don't wanna Japa like ur mind isn't make up yet.
U can invest in FG Bond.ur investment is safe and will yield alot in the future.
But if na me be u na to Japa to make better money oo and come back later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by BigYash: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
ednut1:
grin You can do both
Walahi,op follow this guy advice.. Invest 5m in real estate, and find a country 5m will take you to. God forbids say that way no pure,you go still see land sell start life when you get back.. If you are lucky say that way pure,it becomes a win win sumtin.. wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Cchuks27(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE (JAPA)
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by tartar9(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
it depends on who wins the next election.

As we all know good leadership is key, so if we get a good leader you can consider Nigeria & business.

Imagine if you get atiku as president that only knows how to loot, your business will fold.

OR if you get Tinubu as President, Tinubu & his thugs will make life miserable for you.

Peter is best for business,as you know the igbos are good when it comes to business.
In Peter's case Nigeria will be good.

As for Atiku & Tinubu , FLEE nija
"Peter is best for business,as you know the igbos are good when it comes to business.
In Peter's case Nigeria will be good." – lol, this is incredibly foolish.

Btw,check out every thread on nairaland about Peter Obi created during his tenure,and see how almost all his own state indigenes in the threads were complaining bitterly about his government. The same man,all of a sudden,is now marketed as some sort of Messiah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Business in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by jahsharon: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:
Between investing 10million naira in Nigeria or JAPA with 10M which one is the best?

£3,000 as deposit for school fees in UK. £1,200 for Visa and Health Surcharge. £500 for plane ticket. Total is £4,700 which is about 4 Million Naira. You will always look back and thank yourself for this decision

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Remmedy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful To Avoid Danfo Drivers Wahala / Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.